Euro 2016 Betting Thread - Tales of Woe Guaranteed

ShyBaldBuddhist

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Need to start betting more than 10p, had Slovakia to win 2-1 and Romania - Switzerland to be 1-1. Also have France to win 2-0.

Christ :D Oh well, couple of extra quid and now a £3 free bet so can't complain too much.

I have £27 of free bets on one site, £23 on another. Struggling to pick something at the moment. Any thoughts for tomorrow? I like Italy, but at 1.9 they're a bit low. Considered doubling them with Spain, but don't think the site allows free bets to be used on multiples :mad:

Marathonbet - signed up simply for the bonus, and WinCashLive - again signed up for bonus only. Won both bets on each, so anything I make now is simply profit.

Both had an offer enhancing a win. Marathonbet was France to 5/1 (£5 max stake), enhanced price paid as free bet (23.75 free bet). Wincashlive was England at 10/1 Max £5, again enhanced winnings paid as free bets. So received £47 free bets on there.

Have £20 on Muller FGS in this.

Down to a profit of roughly £180 after losing both bets yesterday.

Currently looking at:

Romania +0.25 @ 1.75

Slovakia to win @ 5/2

Slovakia (Draw no bet) at 11/8

Internet has been down in Clapham J so only just getting back up to speed on my desktop websites now.

So all 3 of these quoted above bets came in, and good priced.

Plus I made these bets yesterday

1 point England 2-1

1 point England 3-1

1 point Northern Ireland to sore more than 1.5 goals

1 point Northern Ireland + 0.5

Back up to £859.

Have screenshots of all betslips if needed.

Will start looking breaking down my shortlist of today's bets now, and post them in here.

Italy to beat Sweden @ 21/20

Croatia to beat Czech Republic @ 11/10

Spain to score a penalty @ 13/2 (PaddyPower or Bet365 the only ones I could see offering this, PP best priced). Don't fancy Spain's goalscoring record much, but with all their tricky midfielders getting into the box, there could be something in this. For the same reason, Red Card in the match is 7/2 I think.

WLKRAS Croatia to beat CR is almost value at 11/10.

A combination of Croatia to beat a limited CR side with less than 4 goals scored in the game is available at around 2.5. More risk and more reward.

The under in the Italy match looks good to me. It's going to be a tough and gritty match.

The totals value in Croatia - Czech Republic is gone imo, and I'd rather take Croatia straight up at this point...

I also like the Iceland -0 tomorrow. One of the best bets of the tournament so far for me. It won't be nearly the same match for Hungary here, and they won't be allowed to counter that much here.

Definite tale of woelast night

Spain -1. Fine no problem

But then

Morata fgs 2-0 Spain

Over 10.5 corners. There was 10

Over 3.5 booking points. 3 yellows.

Going to have a break for a bit now I think

Nah toony. This is the perfect time to kick on.

Put £10 on correct score market with coral, and get your stake as a free bet if your selection loses.

over 3.5 cards in ireland and iceland games.

austria are 4/1 to win. that's almost value ;)

I'm kind of tempted to start jumping on those 5/+ corners each half for every game on Sky Bet. Feels to me like there has been loads of corners in these Euros, I know in that Croatia game there were 7 corners in the first half alone & ended something like 11-2 on corners & now in this Ireland game there has been 7 in the first half.

Feels like the corners are rampant compared to domestic football?

Edit: typical, corners vanished after I mention that :D

Had a good day yesterday.

Today had £72 on Belgium, which profited a straight £60.

Then £20 DNB on Hungary, stake returned - but also received a £10 free bet for the Portugal game.

Have £88 on Portugal to win, £10 free bet on Ronaldo FGS and have also put £10 cash on Ronaldo FGS too.

Had a good day yesterday.

Today had £72 on Belgium, which profited a straight £60.

Then £20 DNB on Hungary, stake returned - but also received a £10 free bet for the Portugal game.

Have £88 on Portugal to win, £10 free bet on Ronaldo FGS and have also put £10 cash on Ronaldo FGS too.

Ronaldo misses a penalty ffs :D Really messes up my day. In the last Portugal match, I had £100 on them and a treble relying on them at 5/1. They've let me down twice now, not gonna let that happen again.

I'm cursed. First of all Greizman missed that penalty for Athleti to do me out of £800, had a handball pen not given in the England match which would have been another £700 and now Ronaldo misses one and he's done me out of about £500.

I did 11 different bets today. Lost them all :(

I'm useless and so unlucky at this. Only saving grace is that it's all free money I won from B365's in play offer, but still, come on. 2 fricking penalties!!!

Slovakia looking to be a tougher test than anticipated pre tournament, which I imagine is when the B365 marketing team decided on the £50 offers. They probably expected Slovakia to be a bit of a walkover, and decided against hosting the offer on that match.

I imagine if we get through they will do it on every match until we're eliminated, and likely see it in the Semis and the Final regardless of teams.

Has anyone noticed if the high street bookies are doing the yes/no slips on euro 2016 matches?

I fancy a bet tonight but feel like doing one of those slips rather than thinking about a proper bet.

1 point England 2-1

1 point England 3-1

1 point Northern Ireland to sore more than 1.5 goals

1 point Northern Ireland + 0.5

Back up to £859.

Have screenshots of all betslips if needed.

Since then:

LOST Croatia and under 3.5 2 points

WON Over 2.5 goals in Wales game at 3.2. 4 points

WON Russia not to qualify 13/5 2 points

WON Russian to finish bottom 4/1 1 point

So up to profit of £1,134 for the tournament so far.

Expect their to be cards in the Hungary game tomorrow.

N.Ireland will feel a point gets them through, with a +1 GD. Germany won't be devastated with a point because it would see them face Switzerland in the next round. They will be expecting Poland to beat a Ukraine team that based on their first half vs Germany, are a very good team. I'll be waiting in play to judge the first 10 mins to know whether to go for draw or Germany to nil.

italy went from 11/1 to 18/1 after Spain lost today as they will face each other in the next round now.

I think italy at 18/1 is as good as it gets if you are looking outside the favourites, and they have played some organized football this tournament.

I'm going to look at the unders market on the cards in-play. There could be a pattern emerging of low cards where teams don't need to win games. This applies to all 4 group c teams.

LOST 1 POINT ON ALL GAMES UNDER 4.5 CARDS

WON UNDER 2.5 GOALS 1 POINT AT 1.8 GERMANY GAME

WON 2 POINTS NORTHERN IRELAND TO QUALIFY AT 13.5

WON 2 POINTS CROATIA TO FINISH TOP 2 AT 6/5

WON FRANCE AND GERMANY TO WIN GROUPS DOUBLE 4 POINTS AT 1.91

Up to £1,380 profit for the tournament.

Really fancy overs on the cards with Will Hill in Hungary game tomorrow. 11/10.

Came close(ish) on a Yes/No slip from Ladbrokes last night.

Will Germany be leading at Half Time and Full Time VS Northern Ireland? YES - Correct

Will there be over 10.5 corners taken in the Northern Ireland VS Germany match? YES - Incorrect

Will there be an even amount of goals scored in NI VS Germany? NO - Correct

Will both teams score in Ukraine VS Poland? NO - Correct

Will the 1st goal be scored before the 30 minute mark in Ukraine VS Poland? NO - Correct

Will either Croatia or Spain be leading at HT? Yes - Correct

Will both teams score in Croatia VS Spain? No - Incorrect

Gonna have another go for tonight's games on lunch.

Italy have been drifting like crazy lately against Ireland. 2.6 best price is ridiculously good imo. Conte always wants to win. I remember him attacking Buffon for not giving it all after they'd won the league

Dipped a bit this morning but I've been looking at them for the last 2 days. I can't see them losing, it's a case of wether they go for a win IMO. They rarely concede, and I think whilst Italy may make a couple of changes, they won't want to disrupt the rhythm they've created so far. Have £70 on at 2.48.

-1 available at 9/2 :o

Will either Croatia or Spain be leading at HT? Yes - Correct

Will both teams score in Croatia VS Spain? No - Incorrect

Gonna have another go for tonight's games on lunch.

I think you mixed those two up ;)

That slip looks much better than William Hills actually, will have a go on that today instead :thup:

Where did you get the 13.5 on Northern Ireland to qualify Paz? Seems like a big over pricing by someone.

I imagine he placed it at least a couple of weeks before the tourny started if it is that big.

I got N.I to reach semis at 100/1 a couple weeks before it started, the weeks the euros were starting they were best priced anywhere 66/1 whilst most had them at 50s.

Also gonna back Wales and Croatia to win tournament e/w 40/1 8/1 respectively

I already have a pre tournament bet ew on Poland, they are fortunately in that half of the draw, also IF Portugal win today they likely top the group and play Belgium or Sweden in the last 16, winner of that plays winner of Wales tie too, therefore I have placed a bet on Portugal as there odds will drop massively if they do win the group which I still expect them too.

I imagine he placed it at least a couple of weeks before the tourny started if it is that big.

I got N.I to reach semis at 100/1 a couple weeks before it started, the weeks the euros were starting they were best priced anywhere 66/1 whilst most had them at 50s.

Maybe it's suppose to be 3.5. They were 9\4 back in march to qualify from the group.

Archived