Euro 2016 Betting Thread - Tales of Woe Guaranteed

ShyBaldBuddhist

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Clattenburg gets the final one of my best friends will never talk to me again.

He had Griezmann as top scorer, Neuer as best GK and he wanted to put Clattenburg for the finals.

I talked him out of it because of that CL finals performance.

<.<

And there are already reports of Clattenburg being the favorite.

<.<

The odds would be higher to win both matches but if you back France outright you are covered if they need to win a match via extra-time or penalties so the odds reflect that.

Yeah I did a calculation- odds to quality 10/11 and predicting the odds of France winning the cup against Portugal as about 4/6 and yes this is correct it does equate to more or less to 2/1. With a marginal advantage if the odds are 4/6 or higher should they get to the final and have a 'lift the trophy' odds as that.

Has Neuer really been the best GK so far? I'd say Buffon and Courtois both have had better tournaments from the top of my head.

Edit - Oh and McGovern.

Sommer did well as did Grandad pants

If Clattenburg gets the final one of my best friends will never talk to me again.

He had Griezmann as top scorer, Neuer as best GK and he wanted to put Clattenburg for the finals.

I talked him out of it because of that CL finals performance.

<.<

And there are already reports of Clattenburg being the favorite.

<.<

Clatts is the referee for the final. Confirmed last night after Wales lost.

I've done very badly this tournament betting wise. I had Perisic of Croatia to be first goalscorer in one match - and that one did come up. But before the tournament started I bet on Portugal to be finalists. That sounds good, but after the couple of group matches I saw them play I decided to cash that in (at a loss) and put some money on Belgium who I thought looked good! I haven't gone back into my account to see how much I would have won, but the odds I had were 11/1.

I went Italy at 17s in the end fwiw. Decided in the end that Portugal isn't really worth it, can't realistically see them lifting it even though they have the advantage of an easier group as just don't see them having that winning mentality whereas I can see Italy unspectacularly pulling off 1-0's all the way to the final & lifting it after pens or something.

I'd also hope that the harder group means Italy finish 2nd, believe that makes the road to the final a hell of a lot easier as it avoids Germany/France who will likely top their groups..

Nooooooo :(

I wouldn't be surprised if Portugal pull it off somehow now, given it's France. Arguably I was right about the winning mentality though seeing as they have 1 win in the 90, not that it matters, possibly done myself over :D

Sit rep for my last remaining bets

There needs to be 18.5 or more goals and more than 3 red cards in the final for me to lose

So what a final it's going to be :D

Just need to cover Portugal lifting the trophy for a tidy bit of profit.

Sit rep for my last remaining bets

There needs to be 18.5 or more goals and more than 3 red cards in the final for me to lose

So what a final it's going to be :D

Just need to cover Portugal lifting the trophy for a tidy bit of profit.

I got just 1 bet running and that is also under 126 goals, its not much but a win is a win :-)

I was on Portugal pre tournament with odds/stake that pays slightly more. This was with the free £5 bet with every game they win as well so that has gone horribly :D

Get in there! Combined with smashing my friends 30 team fantasy league I have bagged a cool £500 tonight. :D

Archived