[RELEASED] NPT&C 2015 (new turf textures for FM15)

cordobes1970

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, is there any chance some kind soul could please upload the original pitch folder from the following location -

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\sigfx\mesh

I forgot to back mine up before overwriting it:o

Thanks in advance if you can help

Hi, is there any chance some kind soul could please upload the original pitch folder from the following location -

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\sigfx\mesh

I forgot to back mine up before overwriting it:o

Thanks in advance if you can help

Delete the files you added then verify your game files through steam and it will redownload the default files.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

funny cause im corretly using corbes 1.03 in fm16 without problems

Try copy the texture folder into your pitch folder and then u still have 4 DDS files copy those to into pitch folder aswell

and one last file to copy into pitch folder is pitch.sia leave the rest

• 2 weeks later...
so for FM 16 i should just overwrite textures in pitch folder?

i did it and then i overwrite the other 4 files but crash :(

just move the "textures" folder.Leave everything else where it is,reason for the crash is the other 4 files being moved.Also clear cache and reload skin afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I seem to get the same pitch at every ground, the muddy one with patches of mud and grass.

Same issue here for FM16. I copied over all files except pitch.sia (it'd crash otherwise) and the pitch is always the same (nevermind if it's raining or not, if I'm playing in a 80,000 seats stadium or in a 500 seats barley field). Had to roll back to the original turfs as I haven't found anything better yet (there's also Fez's turfs which work for FM16 but they were too bright and saturated for my taste, it was as if playing in a turf painted green).

• 1 month later...

Archived