[FM15] Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

No plans for Canada because I don't see the interest. The best clubs in Canada are in MLS and NASL and no possible promotions for the 3rd division that is so low. (reputation 23 in the editor...)

Angola, Ivory Coast, Mali and Nigeria in the 1st post.

Only 1st division, cups and super cups because very little information about the 2nd divisions or/and more groups with many teams missing in the database and very small reputation for the teams and the division (although the 2nd divisions are not in the database) ;)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some information for Ghana & Egypt

Last term, Hearts of Oak received 20,000 Ghana cedis for winning the league title and runners-up Asante Kotoko bagged home 10,000 Ghana cedis but the amount is expected to swell this term.

The Ghana League is on a 3 million dollar sponsorship package this season from Telephony company Globacom.

Source http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/plb-to-fix-prize-money-for-league-champions/

Egypt Super Cup prize money should be 1 million EGP pounds

The league kick-off plans to start right after the Super Cup, where Ahly and Zamalek will face off for the EGP 1 million prize money on September 14th.

Source http://www.cairoscene.com/ViewArticle.aspx?AId=13928-Egyptian-Football-Back-On-Track-&M=True

Thanks for these informations Lolo685, I'll update for Ghana & Egypt :thup:

Cameroon and Thailand in the 1st post.

Thailand took me a very long time and I decided to put the 2015 formats leagues (18 clubs in D1, 20 clubs in D2), not possible to change the numbers of clubs from one year to another, except to put only the 1st division, while in my update there are 3 divisions ;)

I believe that all my updates are very good (a lot, lot of research on the rules and competitions) but I think Thailand is the best :)

Thank you for all these.

There seems to be a small and bizarre issue with the Algeria file. In the game, clicking on Nations > Algeria brings up the menu for Oceania (on more than one skin). This isn't a complaint - you seem to take pride in what you do, so I thought you'd want to know.

It's much appreciated that you share your work and even come to give updates in English. Merci bien encore une fois - vous etes très gentil.

No, it's much much of work and research (now more 100 hours of work) and these countries don't interest me.

I made 49 updates, I will stop to 69 countries (+ CFU championship and Concacaf CL rebuilding) (I will finish next week) because there will yet surely the limit to 69 updates not to exceed (as last year).

And all the countries really interesting, will be then playable: all countries in Europe and South America, 23 best countries in Asia, 14 best countries in Africa, 13 best countries in North America and 7 best countries in Oceania... I think that's amply good enough to have fun ;)

I know your game and your 69 countries but I am usually opening the leagues based elo ratings for countries... I know It's based national teams but still..

http://www.eloratings.net/world.html

I believe Canada (88th in the world - even though not an important league so just 1st league enough) and Jamaica (84th in the world - still 1st league or maybe with second level) could be good... (Btw North Korea is 77th also - Also There is more African Countries in ELO Top 100 compared to FIFA List)

(I just hope to get top 120 /Of course available on game countries there is some not in game countries on that list) available and After that I can play my main game - Usually I am opening europe /all + some lower league packs + and all official si made leagues + elo ratings until country limit)

Is there a point to Canada & North Korea though? You can't qualify for CCL in Canada & you can't qualify for ACL in NK

Yes You can qualify to ACL with North Korea on FM15 (If Your Teams do well in ACC and Reputation Increase)

For Canada... If you get in that league maybe With A Canadian Manager that league could be a stepping stone for MLS. (maybe also regens in there if you improve the league...)(As you probably not get a job with sunday league reputation and none badges in MLS)

Yes You can qualify to ACL with North Korea on FM15 (If Your Teams do well in ACC and Reputation Increase)

For Canada... If you get in that league maybe With A Canadian Manager that league could be a stepping stone for MLS. (maybe also regens in there if you improve the league...)(As you probably not get a job with sunday league reputation and none badges in MLS)

NK clubs can't compete in the ACL or ACC, Y'know cause of the whole dictatorship thing

Except that AFC allowed North Korean teams to participate this year since the only thing AFC cared about was how they dealt with transfers (or some **** like that, it was just a technical issue and not anything political). In fact, Rimyongsu came as runner up of the last AFC President's Cup this year and April 25 will take part of the AFC Cup on 2015, unless they decline their spot of course.

The only nations yet to send clubs into international competitions are Afghanistan, Brunei, Guam, Laos, Macau, Northern Mariana and East Timor. Most of them just need to send and application though.

@ozzymanborn: I prefer to base myself on that http://www.iffhs.de/the-strongest-national-league-of-the-world/ ..... and with my updates + original leagues, the 105 best countries will playables. :)

I will do also Jamaica, Trinidad, Haiti..

Jordan, Syria, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands in the 1st post.

For Canada, Philippines and North Corea, no, sorry.

The continuation, tomorrow, with Uzbekistan, Tahiti, Yemen, RD Congo.. I hope to finish wednesday or thursday. ;)

Belarus is already in the game..

Yes, I will release the final megapack of 70-'75 updates thursday or friday :)

I will made a test but for the moment, with 58 updates in same time, no bugs and no problem, even if I corrected little problems on historics to 3-4 updates.. :)

Thank you for all these.

There seems to be a small and bizarre issue with the Algeria file. In the game, clicking on Nations > Algeria brings up the menu for Oceania (on more than one skin). This isn't a complaint - you seem to take pride in what you do, so I thought you'd want to know.

It's much appreciated that you share your work and even come to give updates in English. Merci bien encore une fois - vous etes très gentil.

There seems to be the same problem with Angola, but going to the South America menu. Changing skins and loaded countries/editor files makes no difference. Apologies in advance if it's somehow only me. Thanks again for everything.

Plus Toronto FC's Academy team plays in the new League1 Ontario. Might be a good idea to unlock that league if you are playing MLS so Toronto can develop their youth (assuming the person in question unlocked the US Academy leagues.)

IMO League1 Ontario would be more like an expansion to USA lower leagues and I don't think he's expanding any countries thats already in game.

@nik33: thanks

@hiddepig: no, and this is doesn't matter

I will stop well to 69 countries because I have really fed up there, and I think that this can be understood.

I'm on these updates since 2 weeks between 7 and 14 hours/days... I have less motivation and all the interesting countries are done... And also, i want to play, now. :)

7 Last Countries that i will do:

- Zambia, Sudan, RD Congo

- Belize, Jamaica, Trinidad&Tobago. The CFU Championship and the rebuilding of CLAN for to play the CLAN with clubs of Cuba, Belize, Haiti, Jamaica and Trinidad.

- Tahiti

Uzbekistan (Pack Asia done), Cuba, Haiti and Vanuatu in the 1st post.

can u make the league of Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Brunei and Philippines pls :D

No, sorry, because honestly, I don't see the interest of to play with these countries and there is very little information for to find the rules. And I don't like to scamp my work, I want it done right. Not as some packs of updates (i don't quote names) that are really bad... By doing like them, yes, I would spend 10 minutes for each update while there, I spend at least 3 hours for each.

And with original leagues + my updates, you can play with the 23 best countries in Asia, with maximum realism on the formats of competitions and rules.. I think that it's already well.. :)

Fortunately, otherwise I'd be rich :D

No but when I see this incompetent to head researcher in France (romjet), which completely botches the French BDD since 3 years and is paid for it, it's not normal.. :(

This year, he had to spend only 3 hours on the BDD, only Olympique Marseille (his favorite club) is up to date. For the rest, it's really zero with many many errors but SIgames seems to have finally understood that romjet is zero (see post Data issues in France). By cons, we must not criticize (I received 2 warnings for that)... Fortunately, volunteers in France have done a good job in his place, and have updated the database :)

7 Last Countries that i will do:

- Zambia, Sudan, RD Congo

- Belize, Jamaica, Trinidad&Tobago. The CFU Championship and the rebuilding of CLAN for to play the CLAN with clubs of Cuba, Belize, Haiti, Jamaica and Trinidad.

- Tahiti

Hi, thanks for the leagues done so far. Are you going to do Zimbabwe? I was thinking of starting there this year. You mentioned it before, but no worries if you don't want to now.

Fortunately, otherwise I'd be rich :D

No but when I see this incompetent to head researcher in France (romjet), which completely botches the French BDD since 3 years and is paid for it, it's not normal.. :(

This year, he had to spend only 3 hours on the BDD, only Olympique Marseille (his favorite club) is up to date. For the rest, it's really zero with many many errors but SIgames seems to have finally understood that romjet is zero (see post Data issues in France). By cons, we must not criticize (I received 2 warnings for that)... Fortunately, volunteers in France have done a good job in his place, and have updated the database :)

Yeah it sucks when even a big player like Cabaye doesn't have correct information :thdn:

African Pack in the 1st post with DR Congo, Sudan and Zambia.

Tomorrow: End of North America leagues

Wednesday: test of 70 updates in same time(on 10 years) and correction of possible mistakes

Thursday night: Megapack final :)

Archived