[FM15] Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you claassen. Could you please give a download link for the edited french database made by volunteers in France, please?

http://www.footmanager.net/dl15/fm15-update-footmanager-ligue1-ligue2-279.php

Ligue1 and Ligue2 for the moment ;)

The 3 last countries in the 1st post: Belize, Jamaica, Trinidad&Tobago

And there is indeed the limit of 69 countries Updated !!!

When I select my 69 updates countries, all is well in the creation of the game:

1416948459043570600.jpg

View large image

But when i select my 69 updates countries + update of Gibraltar of SIgames ----> directly crash dump at the creation of the game. ;)

I will now create the CFU championship and reconstruction of the Champions League for North America for to try play the Champions League with a club of Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti and Trinidad in finishing in the top 3 of CFU Championship ..

1 club of Belize will also be qualified for the Champions League, as it should be normally.

And after, test all the night and all tomorrow and correction of eventuals errors

I will now create the CFU championship and reconstruction of the Champions League for North America for to try play the Champions League with a club of Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti and Trinidad in finishing in the top 3 of CFU Championship ..

1 club of Belize will also be qualified for the Champions League, as it should be normally.

And after, test all the night and all tomorrow and correction of eventuals errors

I love you man.

Pack North America with Concacaf Champions League and CFU Championship Club in the 1st post..

For the CFU Championship, it's my version but it's not real, the format of this competition changes every years... I did what I thought best and is closest to reality

Champions and runner up of leagues from Jamaica, Haiti, Trinidad and Cuba (4 updates done) are qualified and 1 club champions of leagues from 12 minors nations (Guyana,Surinam,Bermudes, Bahamas, Porto Rico, Antigua..etc). The Top3 is qualified for the Champion's League of North America.

For the CONCACAF Champions League, it has been very difficult if not impossible to reproduce.. TO USE ONLY the file with the CFU championship and/or Belize. Otherwise, don't select the file and keep the original Champion's League.

Test of my 71 updates (+ db Japan players ans staff of widehawk) in progress. :)

You have any information why the Ghanaian league hasn't started yet? I mean in real life the new season should have been started long time ago.

I wanted to have all nations playable last year. For some, as Northern Marianas, that were mentioned her, there was no file on the web so I made my own. But in FM 2014 I first realized that you can't load more than 69 files. (Go figure why SI doesn't care). So, after creating more than 60 files and downloading a lot ( I had around 200 files in my editor folder) I gave up. Just didn't saw the point. If SI ever allows us to have unlimited editor files, I'll do my best to have every single nation in the world playable. Till than I just don't see the point of wasting so much time. I choose my best 69 nations(editor files) and when everything is ready I just start playing.

Hi,

No, I don't know why the Ghanaian league hasn't started yet IRL.. I put the same schedule as last year and usually (september to june)

For the 69 nations (no 69 files because you can choose 69 nations in your editor data + db or international/continental competition and it will work), yes it is weird but that's how!

But, with the 51 original countries + 69 "updated" countries, you can play with 120 countries at the same time, it's still not bad. :D

This is more than enough in my opinion.. and I think that the best 69 missing countries, I already did.

For the test, Janvier 2018 and all is OK, no crash (save auto every 3 months).. :)

1416983516098520600.jpg

View large image

Today and tomorrow, I would look countries by countries for to see if all work well but there is no reason.. If you see any bugs let me know ;)

Thank you, the test is to June 2021 and all is well. :)

I will do 2-3 adjustments but normally, the release of the Megapack is for tonight. Happy to my work and relieved to have almost finished after more 200 hours of work since almost 3 weeks :)

51 original countries + these 69 countries with maximum of realism on the format of competitions (99% OK) and rules (90-95% OK) = 120 countries playable in same time: fine games "Glob-Trotter" or other challenges to do :)

Hi,

After more than 240 hours of work and research in 3 weeks, I am happy to release my Megapack of 71 updates !! :)

1417116504016715000.jpg

View large image

MEGAPACK 71 UPDATES

LINK ----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/7qqq1kcaddg0f6c/MEGAPACK+71+Updates+by+claassen.rar

My 71 updates have all been developed with the advanced editor and contain 99% of real formats of competitions and 90-95% of real rules ( limit maximum of foreigners, discipline, transfer windows, loan, league sorting, dates, break period, effectifs rules, match rules in play-offs and cups, points deductions, Bosman law..etc etc)

These 71 updates (+ the database Japan's players and staffs of widehawk) were tested in same time until October 2027: Neither bugs and neither crashes !! :cool:

1417115593044284300.jpg

View large image (auto save every 3 months)

With these updates and the original leagues, there is therefore now playable:

- All countries in Europe

- All countries in South America

- The 23 best countries in Asia

- The 14 best countries in Africa

- The 13 best countries in North America and the CFU Championship for the qualification in NACL (Champion's League rebuild included in the pack but did use that with the CFU Championship, otherwise, it is best not to select the file)

- The 7 best countries in Oceania

Enjoy :D

PS: all other individual links have also been updated.

Does anyone else get a duplication glitch when selecting leagues? Every time I select a nation the Oceania box duplicates.

Great work though, man!

i had it on the FMonline forum versions of the oceania leagues, i used claasen's instead and it stopped happening. if you have any FMonline data extensions try de-selecting them and see what happens. they work ok but i dont know why that happens though.

Thanks claassen. Excellent work mate.

Now I have all pre-loaded competitions plus all your competitions except Gibraltar and Peru 2nd Div but I added the Level 9 English download.

So now on my high quality lap top I have quite a lot of leagues running and over 200,000 players to deal with. Cheers. :)

Cheers... I set-up a game with your leagues + England Level 9/Turkey Level 5/ USA Level3 / Germany Level 5 / Tercera Spain/ Italia Serie D/ Gibraltar/ (110 country 246 leagues)

Btw It seems if you apply all jobs it seems next morning you will got 224 interview (That's the limit) (But still it's too much :) ) So I will suggest to all players apply for just a few jobs If you're truly wanted for reality...

And applying part is very slow (That's because too many empty places in all over the world)

Australian league is already in the game, but it is in Asia, like IRL.

All my updates are compatible with each other and with news databases of players and staffs, which is already very well!. After, I can't guarantee compatibility with other updates of countries by other guys, because we each have our methods!

And seriously, you are difficult to complain! Do yourself your updates if you think do better!

I have a problem with Sudan, but there's a conflict with another file I have that creates the Indian Super League.. which is annoying.

nobody can guarantee anything if you use any other file. this is totaly normal because you dont know what kind of changes he made and is there any data clashes...

nobody can guarantee anything if you use any other file. this is totaly normal because you dont know what kind of changes he made and is there any data clashes...

Yep, i know. It's a shame, though.

Also it's a shame the league selection screen is so awkward - as if they didn't anticipate any extra leagues being created.

no, sorry, because I don't see the interest and now, I play :)

I finished my work for FM15.

I would put just the updates that don't work up to date, when the patches 15.2 and 15.3 will release. And Gold CUp U20 + Oceania Cup U20 when editor will work correctly for the international competition.

Pack North America with Concacaf Champions League and CFU Championship Club in the 1st post..

For the CFU Championship, it's my version but it's not real, the format of this competition changes every years... I did what I thought best and is closest to reality

Champions and runner up of leagues from Jamaica, Haiti, Trinidad and Cuba (4 updates done) are qualified and 1 club champions of leagues from 12 minors nations (Guyana,Surinam,Bermudes, Bahamas, Porto Rico, Antigua..etc). The Top3 is qualified for the Champion's League of North America.

For the CONCACAF Champions League, it has been very difficult if not impossible to reproduce.. TO USE ONLY the file with the CFU championship and/or Belize. Otherwise, don't select the file and keep the original Champion's League.

Test of my 71 updates (+ db Japan players ans staff of widehawk) in progress. :)

I have a question about the CONCACAF Champions League. I'm sure you have set the game to pull the top two teams from Major League, but were you able to guarantee that it does that ONLY if the club is from the USA? Had a Canadian won MLS it wouldn't have guaranteed them a spot in the Champions League, Canadian teams only earned their spot with their finish in the Canadian Championship tournament.

Thanks for your hard work! Now I can start my journeyman game in South America with all countries loaded:)

EDIT:

I tried to install the files but my game can't seem to recognize the files. I pasted the folders in my editor files folder (C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data)

But when i start a new game I can't see the editor data files. What should I do?

Thanks for your hard work! Now I can start my journeyman game in South America with all countries loaded:)

EDIT:

I tried to install the files but my game can't seem to recognize the files. I pasted the folders in my editor files folder (C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data)

But when i start a new game I can't see the editor data files. What should I do?

Don't put the folders there, take the files that you want and put the files in editor data. That's what I did anyway.

Thanks for the pack claassen! This pack is truly mega, I used it last year, I am sure I will love it again this year. Well done sir!

Don't put the folders there, take the files that you want and put the files in editor data. That's what I did anyway.

Thanks for the pack claassen! This pack is truly mega, I used it last year, I am sure I will love it again this year. Well done sir!

Thanks! Got it working now.

claassen can you make the Gulf Cup of Nations please?

Yes I thought about it but for now, the editor bug for international competitions. (the competitions are played only the 1st year)

Maybe I would do when the patch 15.2 will be released at Christmas with Gold Cup U20 and Oceania Cup U20 ;)

I have a question about the CONCACAF Champions League. I'm sure you have set the game to pull the top two teams from Major League, but were you able to guarantee that it does that ONLY if the club is from the USA? Had a Canadian won MLS it wouldn't have guaranteed them a spot in the Champions League, Canadian teams only earned their spot with their finish in the Canadian Championship tournament.

The CONCACAF Champions League is very difficult to reproduce alike (if not impossible) and there is no possibility to exclude Canadian clubs. For the USA, I put the champions of MLS Cup, MLS Supporter Shield, US Open Cup and runner-up of MLS Cup + the winner of Canadian Championship tournament for the Canada ;) . Anyway, it will rarely be a Canadian club who will win these 3 first competitions ..

But as I mentioned, my rebuilding of the Champion's League is to use only if you want to play this competition with a club in Jamaica, Trinidad, Haiti or Cuba by finishing in the top2 of the leagues and in the top3 of the CFU Championship!

Otherwise, it is preferable not to select the file and keep the original Champions League!

Thanks a lot claassen I look forward to that.

Another request I have: Iran doesn't play in the WAFF Championships anymore since last year, they permanently quit the WAFF to join the CAFF (with Uzbekistan and other central asian countries) so they don't play the WAFF every year anymore. However in FM they keep including Iran and making it participate to the WAFF so its very annoying if you manage them. Is there any way we can correct that?

Quick question; How are the South American league additions?

Are they done correctly without any workarounds?

I have OCD and need perfect league structures/rules etc - So I appreciate all that you have done, I just wanted to know how well the game let you represent Ecuador, Paraguay and Bolivia? - I note Venezuela caused problems so ill not download that league.

Quick question; How are the South American league additions?

Are they done correctly without any workarounds?

I have OCD and need perfect league structures/rules etc - So I appreciate all that you have done, I just wanted to know how well the game let you represent Ecuador, Paraguay and Bolivia? - I note Venezuela caused problems so ill not download that league.

The South American leagues works very well. Why ?

What problem you have with Venezuela? Venezuela works fine, except that I could not include the 2 or 3 B Teams in 2nd division if not, it worked badly (because of the very complicated format), so I replaced.

PS: i corrected a bug on the league of IRAK, on the rules.

Archived