59 members have voted

1. 1. Messi ...

• is one of the best in the history of the earth we live in
    • doesn't live up to expectations of many
    • deserves a statue made of pure gold like Tutankhamun's mask
    • stinks
    • is just very good
    • Cristiano Ronaldoooooooooooooooooooooooo
    • plays well, but didn't make his name in Argentina; so, he's basically not an Argentinian
    • took drugs and is basically a cheat

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If people didn't hate Iran for erm, various political reasons, they might start hating them past this World Cup. F**k off Queiroz, stop ruining World Cup matches.

Iran playing in a smart way though, they have no chance to win if they try to play an attacking game as they will just be exposed and end up conceding. This way at least they frustrate the other team and maybe can score in a counterattack.

Iran playing in a smart way though, they have no chance to win if they try to play an attacking game as they will just be exposed and end up conceding. This way at least they frustrate the other team and maybe can score in a counterattack.

Absolutely nothing wrong with how they are playing.

Unlike Costa Rica, Iran has no counterattack game or anything for that matter. It's simply come back come with 3 points plan

Absolutely nothing wrong with how they are playing.

Indeed, they are playing how they should, too many party-like games in the World Cup already, nice seeing one team (and not one of the big ones) that can do proper defending.

Unlike Costa Rica, Iran has no counterattack game or anything for that matter. It's simply come back come with 3 points plan

They can get a chance via set pieces but even if they don't even have any chance at all to score, not losing is way better than losing, so this is how they should be playing.

Got 0-0 written all over it.

:lol:

Oh well, I'm right so far at least, but like the last match I expect Argentina to find holes in the second half when legs are more tired.

Fairly impressed by Iran so far though. Not toothless in attack either, at least on set pieces, and they're doing fairly okay containing Argentina. Still holes though, but Argentina haven't been precise enough in the final third to take advantage. Yet.

from what I've read, I thought Messi was playing behind the two strikers in qualifiers and they had found his place to make the team better

so why revert to a 4-3-3 in the Finals? I know it's probably him but it seems a bit stupid when it was working

from what I've read, I thought Messi was playing behind the two strikers in qualifiers and they had found his place to make the team better

so why revert to a 4-3-3 in the Finals? I know it's probably him but it seems a bit stupid when it was working

Messi was crying about the team not being sufficiently set up around him, so they changed.

I know, it still sucks to watch and Queiroz is still a muppet.

I've read they been playing 4-3-3 with Messi on the right most of the time, so basically this is the plan A that we're watching. It's just that playing against a massive bus is always frustrating regardless of how good you are.

Is the girl next to Maradona his daughter or a playdate?

Terrible touch from Higi :D but I guess the ball and pitch are responsible too

Do you mean this one:

Bqq0OYyIMAAVg79.jpg:large

That's his daughter Giannina.

I know, it still sucks to watch and Queiroz is still a muppet.

If I supported a small team (not the case as I support Flamengo) I would love to have him managing that team!

not really sure what a defensive midfield like Gago and Mascherano is going to create for the attack

they lack a younger Riquelme or somebody who could bring creativity to that midfield

not really sure what a defensive midfield like Gago and Mascherano is going to create for the attack

they lack a younger Riquelme or somebody who could bring creativity to that midfield

Well any creative midfielder would clash with Messi who prefers to drop deep and control the ball

Archived