DCL: Ball Playing Defender, cover or defend

DL: Complete Wing Back, attack

DM: Half Back, defend

MCR: Advanced Playmaker, attack

MCL: Deep Lying Playmaker, support

AMR: Inside Forward, Attack

AML: Inside Forward, Attack

ST: Complete Forward or False Nine, Support

All of the shouts which would retain possession except for pass into space which i would use occasionally.

When at home against the tougher teams in the CL i infact just went with a very high d-line, CB's on cover & two complete WB's

Great to see my tactics are working for you: your results are even better than mine! Great job, and thanks for keeping this thread active!

Nay idea is that incorrect? I use a few editors if that's the reason why

That would probably be it. In real life (and in FM without any editor files), the Netherlands only get 2 CL spots. The League champion qualifies directly while the number 2 enters the number 2 playoff rounds!

He won the CL, then Eredivise got 2 more spots.

I have not yet won the CL in my first season at Ajax - so that could be it. However, I did manage to win the CL in my first season at Ajax in past editions of FM and I never instantly got 3 CL spots. Kind of cool the Dutch league expands that quickly though!

Just finished season 1. Will post a preseason update later.

Forgot how annoying agents are - as soon as anyone makes an offer they demand key player status and highest earning wages! Even for guys like Hoesen!

Trying to keep hold of players is a nightmare!

Don't think I need to bring anyone in. I mean Stanciu's more or less come in to take Bojans slot.

Just finished season 1. Will post a preseason update later.

Forgot how annoying agents are - as soon as anyone makes an offer they demand key player status and highest earning wages! Even for guys like Hoesen!

Trying to keep hold of players is a nightmare!

Don't think I need to bring anyone in. I mean Stanciu's more or less come in to take Bojans slot.

I'm noticing this as well. In my save, Veltman, Denswil and Serero all demanding key player status. Through negociating I was able to tone this down to first team status, which fits them well. So far, I have managed to hold on to any player I deem worthy. I have a harder time getting rid of deadwood and I have resorted to terminating the contracts of some players.

Only first team player I have signed (currently in my second season) is Ricardo Carvalho on a free for tutoring purposes. Van der Hoorn out, Carvalho and Denswil on the bench, although I might replace Moisander for Denswil later this season.

Its a common occurrence it seems. I've moved into season 4, Kenny Tete has come back from loan and i'm renewing his deal, he wants Key Player status and £21,000 a week to stay. I've even got youth players getting their first pro deal who are wanting rotation status. Expectations are a bit high in the squad I think.

So I finally got around to starting my annual Ajax save the other day on FMC and have finished my first season in-charge. Got knocked out of the Dutch Cup unexpectedly in the fourth round and failed to get out of my UCL group finishing 3rd with 7 points with Benfica and CSKA Moscow finishing above me; however I did manage to win the Euro Cup as a consolation prize, on-top of winning the league comfortably. Sigporsson was an absolute beast with 42 goals in 41 games, with De Jong the next highest scorer with 26 goals in all competitions. Only made the one signing in Bojan as I hate having players on loan and Barcelona only wanted £2.3M for him so thought might as well, only ended up playing him 15 times but never-mind. Some screenshots below:

IMGG.jpg

IMG.jpg

stats.jpg

sig.jpg

dejong.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Avoided playing a while, exams and all... figured I'd have a little break from revision!

Halfway through season 2. In a bit of transition at the minute, we're top - only defeated once in the league - but we've been dull, inconsistent, and not convincingly won a game. Crashed out of the Champions League, into the Europa. (Dortmund and Barca in my group) Stars from last year, guys like Van Rhijn, De Jong and Schone have been nowhere near their best. My 4-3-3 was turning increasing static, and we were relieing on moments of genius from Viktor Fischer. Fischer's finally put in a transfer request, after me rejecting silly money from City in the summer, and the squad has been dogged by injuries. I've been forced to change things up a bit.

Out goes the old 4-3-3, in comes a counter attacking 4-2-3-1, sort of akin to Real Madrid's set-up this year.

GK: Vermeer (GK/D)

DR: Ligeon (CWB/A)

DL: Boilesen (CWB/A)

DC: Denswil (BPD/D)

DC: Veltman (CD/D)

DM: Blind (DLP/D)

DM: Bazoer (DM/S)

AMR: Kishna (IF/A)

AML: Fischer (IF/S)

AMC: Stanciu (AM/A)

ST: De Jong (DF/S)

I've made preperations for Fischer leaving, raiding PSV for their star and captain Wijnaldum, for £800k!

Couldn't keep hold of Fischer much longer - been sold to Bayern for £29.5mill.

My new attacking four: Kishna, Stanciu, Wijnaldum and new No.7 Jovetic (on loan from Man City) just demolished Zwolle in a 5-0 demolishion. Viktor who?

Kishna's stats are really unremarkable, yet he's my top scorer! Hattrick!

• 1 month later...

Started an Ajax save the other night with the intention of it being a long term save, however upon reading this thread I have noticed alot of people stating that they have bought talented youngsters from Belgium, Scandinavia, Serbia etc. so I was just wondering is it necessary for me to have those leagues loaded/playable? What leagues do you guys usually load when playing as Ajax?

Just thought I'd ask before I commit myself to an Ajax save, thanks.

Started an Ajax save the other night with the intention of it being a long term save, however upon reading this thread I have noticed alot of people stating that they have bought talented youngsters from Belgium, Scandinavia, Serbia etc. so I was just wondering is it necessary for me to have those leagues loaded/playable? What leagues do you guys usually load when playing as Ajax?

Just thought I'd ask before I commit myself to an Ajax save, thanks.

I only load the big competitions of Europa when I start with Ajax, but I choose for extra players from Belgium and Scandinavia.

I do similar to wouterb. I have the bigger European and South American leagues and a couple of mid-sized ones - England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Argentina, Brazil, The Ukraine, Portugal. But I add to that by loading up the players from a number of additional nations in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, and South America. You end up getting some potential stars, some bargain buys, and the game ends up generating some nice regens from those countries.

I have a fast enough PC to load almost anything without suffering terrible processing speed. I like to play with a full database, although I don't really scavenge that much - I do enjoy scouting great newgens from smaller countries though.

I started a game with Ajax Amsterdam. I edited some things with the editor, creating for example 2 academies of Ajax (one in Greece and one in Holland), another young team and 2 others amateur teams (Ajax Zaterdag 2 and Ajax Zaterdag 3). So to sum up, I have 7 teams to manage and and roughly 100 players on contracts. Gonna be fun.

I'am also doing my best to make Ottar Magnus Karlsson a good Target Man.

1405035616-capture-d-ecran-2014-07-11-a-00-39-52.png

I started a game with Ajax Amsterdam. I edited some things with the editor, creating for example 2 academies of Ajax (one in Greece and one in Holland), another young team and 2 others amateur teams (Ajax Zaterdag 2 and Ajax Zaterdag 3). So to sum up, I have 7 teams to manage and and roughly 100 players on contracts. Gonna be fun.

1405035616-capture-d-ecran-2014-07-11-a-00-39-52.png

I developed him a bit differently;

Óttar Magnús Karlsson

False Nine

Start of Season

sFJBR0G.png

End of Season One

Year 1 - I didn't have a tutor due to Ajax squad being short of them and it being a youthful squad. I put him on a complete forward schedule so I could work on more attributes at once and this schedule covers more than the others.

JgH1kkI.png

End of Season Two

Year 2 - Same as above.

lXWucTZ.png

End of Season Three

Year 3 - Same as above.

qaB2NEq.png

End of Season Four

Year 4 - Same as above.

XkaDuJb.png

End of Season Five

Year 5 - Same as above.

shOtjxn.png

He never really got any games for me due to an awesome youth I had come through the ranks. So sold him for £4 million.

Thanks Cleon, interesting. I think he can be tutored by Kolbein Sigporsson the second season and perhaps even the first season. Kolbein is not the best tutor but it's better than nothing. Also, did you succeed to develop the youngster James Efmorfidis who doesn't seem to have the best potential of the Ajax young squad but who looks promising tho ?

Thanks Cleon, interesting. I think he can be tutored by Kolbein Sigporsson the second season and perhaps even the first season. Kolbein is not the best tutor but it's better than nothing. Also, did you succeed to develop the youngster James Efmorfidis who doesn't seem to have the best potential of the Ajax young squad but who looks promising tho ?

No but you can see the development of a lot of the players here;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/380395-Ajax-When-Real-Life-Meets-Football-Manager-FM14

1405035616-captured-ecran-2014-07-11-a-00-39-52.png

The academy thing sounds really interesting, I'd be interested in implementing something similar. How did you manage to create the extra academies and what players did you fill them up with?

Hi. I implemented the academies with the editor by creating feeder clubs.

The squads of these academies are empty at the start of the game but filled up with new regens each year.

Any chance you could upload database?

I've still got my Ajax save, haven't been in it in ages but feeling the urge.

My last update in here was on like page 2 and so much has happened, once I get back into touch on it ill do a quick wee round up to show the development of a lot of the youngsters.. Since I sold Fischer to Man City(for £49m) Kishna & Meleg are the outstanding jewels, interest in them is high so they may be next to go.

Thanks, how would you setup because u19's have no league. would you moved the players from the u19? and players on youths contracts into the academy team?

U19's have normaly a league, they play in the U19 league while the U18 play in a non real academy league I created to make sure the u18 players have some matchs to play.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently playing as PSV, but I have a general Eredivise question. How much can the league grow, for example, it starts as a 3 star league and in my game it's now up to a 3 and a half star league, how much can it grow?

I'm currently playing as PSV, but I have a general Eredivise question. How much can the league grow, for example, it starts as a 3 star league and in my game it's now up to a 3 and a half star league, how much can it grow?

It could grow to 5* if the top teams perform well in Europe and the other Eredivisie teams become better. I know it sounds stupid but if you want it to grow, when you have talents that aren't going to make it with you because of lack of game time then sell them to other teams in the league and not abroad. It may well come back to bite you once or twice as they will inevitability score over the years but it'll make the league better.

It could grow to 5* if the top teams perform well in Europe and the other Eredivisie teams become better. I know it sounds stupid but if you want it to grow, when you have talents that aren't going to make it with you because of lack of game time then sell them to other teams in the league and not abroad. It may well come back to bite you once or twice as they will inevitability score over the years but it'll make the league better.

Ah cool then! Wasn't sure if there was some sort of cap on it or not, and good idea, that's definitely something I'll start doing.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having so much fun with a long term save on FM 12 that I never got around to buying FM13 at all and have only just bought FM14.

As usual I started with computer suggested teams and short term one season saves to get me used to the game before setting out on my first long termer. Chef's excellent OP inspired me to play with Ajax.

Plan is to restrict transfers in to one a season (apart from any loan coverage for injuries),sign only under 21's and promote from within and largely play with an all or near all dutch team.

Will keep you posted on progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone - I've recently begun my 2nd season with Ajax. Last season I won the league, cup and finished runner-up in the Champions League. I'm a big fan of Ajax and have tried running things in the true spirit of the club, playing a 4-3-3 / 3-4-3 and focusing on youth development. My only transfers in have been some young players, and I took control of Jong Ajax in the summer to better manage playing time and development (that squad was just too big last season and the AI didn't manage it much to my liking).

Everything is going well, but I was expecting to have a flood of offers for my players, allowing me to promote from within (full disclosure, I kept Eriksen and Alderweireld at the club because I wanted to succeed getting past the CL group stages last season and wasn't ready, as an Ajax fan, to see them go). I haven't received much - I sold Moisander to Marseille for 7m Euros and a couple of my Jong Ajax players for peanuts to not create a logjam for promoted players. I was expecting big offers for Eriksen and Fischer, in particular. I'm worried about the long-term sustainability of this save, as the Eredivisie at this point is pretty easy and at the second half of last season, I was nearly fully-rotating my squad between Eredivisie and CL matches. Not being able to generate income for my established players means my promising youngsters are blocked from advancing. Any suggestions?

Hey everyone - I've recently begun my 2nd season with Ajax. Last season I won the league, cup and finished runner-up in the Champions League. I'm a big fan of Ajax and have tried running things in the true spirit of the club, playing a 4-3-3 / 3-4-3 and focusing on youth development. My only transfers in have been some young players, and I took control of Jong Ajax in the summer to better manage playing time and development (that squad was just too big last season and the AI didn't manage it much to my liking).

Everything is going well, but I was expecting to have a flood of offers for my players, allowing me to promote from within (full disclosure, I kept Eriksen and Alderweireld at the club because I wanted to succeed getting past the CL group stages last season and wasn't ready, as an Ajax fan, to see them go). I haven't received much - I sold Moisander to Marseille for 7m Euros and a couple of my Jong Ajax players for peanuts to not create a logjam for promoted players. I was expecting big offers for Eriksen and Fischer, in particular. I'm worried about the long-term sustainability of this save, as the Eredivisie at this point is pretty easy and at the second half of last season, I was nearly fully-rotating my squad between Eredivisie and CL matches. Not being able to generate income for my established players means my promising youngsters are blocked from advancing. Any suggestions?

I usually try to sign as many promising youngsters as possible and train them to Eredivisie levels. At which point I begin sending them out to clubs where their playing time is pretty much a guarantee. I proceed to sell these good players off to AI Eredivisie clubs with hopes of them becoming more competitive and a force in Europe as well. The challenge is not so much in winning the Eredivisie season after season, but establishing a strong and lasting European dominance despite an avarage league as well as trying to uplift the Eredivisie as a whole.

It's not for everybody, as such as save can become boring real quick. I always enjoy scouting and developing young players into world class stars.

Unbelievable first season at Ajax, managed to do the quadruple (Europa League) which was thoroughly satisfying. However, now I've got outrageous bids coming in from all over for my players.

Offloaded Danny Blind to Liverpool for £22m. Seemed like a good sale but I always get a sense of impending doom when I sell a bit of a legend. Currently got bids lodged in for Kasper Kusk of £17m from Stuttgart (1st season overall stats: 35(9) Goals: 20 Assists: 13 Avg Rt: 7.18), £12m for Boilesen from Wolfsburg (stats: 30 games, 6 assists, 7.22 avg rating), Veltman £16m from Monaco. As well as previous bids for Ligeon (£8m), Van Rhijn, Andersen, Denswil - the latter 3 I felt's bids were a bit derisory. Numerous other players with huge interest surrounding them.

My dilemma is, I don't know what to do. These are impressive, tempting offers but Ajax is in a healthy financial position, these are young players with what looks like are going to have great futures and I'm not sure I want to completely dismantle my team after such an impressive season with excellent performances. Any advice on what I should do would be great. Although Kusk was amazing, and replacing him with a left-footed inside forward may be difficult, I think £17m is surely too goo to turn down since I only paid the minimum fee release clause of £500k.

I'm surprised at the size of the offers I'm getting for my players though. I've negotiated the bids to £22m for Kusk and 18m for Boilesen. Rejected for Veltman, just can't bring myself to break my team up like that and purchase players, I want to nurture the younger ones through and they're just not ready for CL.

ajax.png

Season 1

Recently started a save as Ajax with the LFCMarshall Update. Wanted a team with a strong youth set-up, and you don't get much better than the Ajax academy.

The starting squad is very strong, and the core of Cillessen, Denswil, Van Rhijn, Fischer and Sigporsson is incredibly strong, and I'll be looking to keep as many of them around as long as possible. I did pinpoint a few areas which required improvement though. The centre of midfield doesn't look particularly strong, with the team especially short of defensive-minded midfielders. To fix that, my first signing was Gaston Gil Romero from Estudiantes for £3m. He's a player I've had on other saves, and had great success with. He's also only 20, so has bucketloads of potential.

Another area I pinpointed that also needed improving was AMR. I like to play with two wide AM's as Inside-Forwards, and it's an area that wasn't particularly strong. I fixed this by signing Rodrigo Gomez from Argentinos, also for £3m. He's a young winger with tons of potential, possesses great speed, is a great dribbler, and works incredibly hard. I then further boosted the midfield with the signing of Diego Rodriguez for just £1.5m from Udinese. With Rodriguez in, the midfield was starting to be a bit too packed, so I decided it was a good time to sell Thulani Serero. Southampton came in with a £5m bid, and off he went.

The money gained from the sale of Serero was then put to very good use. Nicusor Stanciu is one of the most promising young attacking-midfielders in the world, and the £8.5m signing is one I am very excited about. I've seen Stanciu develop into a seriously good attacking midfield, and a front-4 of Fischer, Gomez, Stanciu and Sigporsson is very exciting. With the signing of Stanciu, my transfer budget has been used up, and so that is the end of my first transfer window dealings. With the transfers made, I will be lining up as follows:

----------------------Cillessen----------------------

--Van Rhijn-----Denswil-------Moisander---Boilesen---

----------------Gil Romero-----Andersen-------------

---Gomez------------Stanciu--------------Fischer--------

---------------------Sigporsson--------------------------

Very happy with that starting XI, and 5 straight Eredivise wins suggests we should do very well in the league. A Champions League group that includes Barcelona and Dortmund is not going to be easy to get out of though, so Europa League might have to be the aim first season, with more of a focus on the Champions League in Season 2.

Viktor Fischer has been in immense early season form. He has 5 goals in 5 games, plus 3 assists and an average rating of 8.10 to go with it. I can see him having a magnificent season, and attracting some big offers in the summer. No way I'm selling him though, he's going to be the guy I build my team around. The idea of Fischer, Gomez, Stanciu and Zivkovic tearing up the league in a couple of seasons is really exciting, so the bids might come in, but he's going nowhere.

ajax.png

Season 1

Recently started a save as Ajax with the LFCMarshall Update. Wanted a team with a strong youth set-up, and you don't get much better than the Ajax academy.

The starting squad is very strong, and the core of Cillessen, Denswil, Van Rhijn, Fischer and Sigporsson is incredibly strong, and I'll be looking to keep as many of them around as long as possible. I did pinpoint a few areas which required improvement though. The centre of midfield doesn't look particularly strong, with the team especially short of defensive-minded midfielders. To fix that, my first signing was Gaston Gil Romero from Estudiantes for £3m. He's a player I've had on other saves, and had great success with. He's also only 20, so has bucketloads of potential.

Another area I pinpointed that also needed improving was AMR. I like to play with two wide AM's as Inside-Forwards, and it's an area that wasn't particularly strong. I fixed this by signing Rodrigo Gomez from Argentinos, also for £3m. He's a young winger with tons of potential, possesses great speed, is a great dribbler, and works incredibly hard. I then further boosted the midfield with the signing of Diego Rodriguez for just £1.5m from Udinese. With Rodriguez in, the midfield was starting to be a bit too packed, so I decided it was a good time to sell Thulani Serero. Southampton came in with a £5m bid, and off he went.

The money gained from the sale of Serero was then put to very good use. Nicusor Stanciu is one of the most promising young attacking-midfielders in the world, and the £8.5m signing is one I am very excited about. I've seen Stanciu develop into a seriously good attacking midfield, and a front-4 of Fischer, Gomez, Stanciu and Sigporsson is very exciting. With the signing of Stanciu, my transfer budget has been used up, and so that is the end of my first transfer window dealings. With the transfers made, I will be lining up as follows:

----------------------Cillessen----------------------

--Van Rhijn-----Denswil-------Moisander---Boilesen---

----------------Gil Romero-----Andersen-------------

---Gomez------------Stanciu--------------Fischer--------

---------------------Sigporsson--------------------------

Very happy with that starting XI, and 5 straight Eredivise wins suggests we should do very well in the league. A Champions League group that includes Barcelona and Dortmund is not going to be easy to get out of though, so Europa League might have to be the aim first season, with more of a focus on the Champions League in Season 2.

Viktor Fischer has been in immense early season form. He has 5 goals in 5 games, plus 3 assists and an average rating of 8.10 to go with it. I can see him having a magnificent season, and attracting some big offers in the summer. No way I'm selling him though, he's going to be the guy I build my team around. The idea of Fischer, Gomez, Stanciu and Zivkovic tearing up the league in a couple of seasons is really exciting, so the bids might come in, but he's going nowhere.

Good Luck !!

• 3 weeks later...

First season as Ajax went very well. Won the Eredivisie with games to spare, and was pretty dominant other than a blip in December. The turning point of that blip was the loan signing of Arsenal's Olivier Giroud. He scored 10 in 14 games in the league, but started like a house on fire, scoring 8 in 7. He was unfortunately unavailable in Europe, which was a shame, and our performances in the European competitions suffered. We got eliminated from the Champions League, with the double of Barcelona and Dortmund being too much to overcome. We did make it into the Europa League though, and despite a good start in the competition, we were knocked out in the Quarters by Wolfsburg, after knocking Fiorentina out in the round of 32 5-3.

There were some excellent performances throughout the squad. Boilesen walked away with the highest average rating, managing 7.51 from 24 league appearances. Following him were 3 superb signings of mine. Giroud was 2nd, followed by Rodrigo Gomez and Nicusor Stanciu. Gomez was exceptional, 19 goals and 21 assists in all competitions, and an average rating of 7.32. Another key signing made in January was that of Kara, for £6.75m. He was incredibly solid at the back, and was a perfect fill-in for Gil-Romero when injured. Elsewhere, star-boy Viktor Fischer had an excellent season. His attributes showed impressive performance, and he contributed 16 goals and 8 assists in the League, with an average rating of 7.28. Getting him to sign a new contract late in the season was an excellent move too, as it scared off interest from big clubs, meaning we should keep hold of him for now.

In the summer transfer window so far, I've let Schone, Sigporsson and Veltman go, and they join Serero who left in the first summer and, Sana and Van der Hoorn who left in January. My big summer signing so far is a pretty big one for the club. I splashed out £13m to snap up Paco Alcacer from Valencia. He had a quiet season for Valencia, only making 2 starts, but I am sure that he will be a massive goal-scoring threat in Holland, and I'm expecting to easily make profit on that deal. I also managed to extend the loan deal for Giroud, so the strikeforce of Alcacer, Giroud and Zivkovic should be plenty good enough to gain another Eredivisie title. I just hope that my 2nd season in charge is more successful in Europe!

With a season complete. My Strongest XI now is as follows:

---------------------Cilessen---------------------

---van Rhijn-----Kara-----Denswil-----Boilesen--

--------------Gil-Romero---Andersen------------

----Gomez---------Stanciu--------------Fischer-----

---------------------Alcacer---------------------------

Beast XI. Happy with how this save is turning out!

Hello. I'm currently playing with Ajax, now starting my 11th season I think. I'm trying to play as the Ajax way, total football and with young squad of players who came from the youth system. I have still some real players (Kishna, Fisher, De Jong) but here is my eleven. They all came from the youth system or were bough before 18 and trained in the Ajax way.

1410722468-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-16-17.png

1410722468-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-16-20.png

1410722473-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-16-34.png

1410722467-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-16-43.png

1410722473-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-16-50.png

1410722468-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-16-53.png

1410722480-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-16-59.png

1410722478-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-17-03.png

1410722482-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-17-11.png

1410722486-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-17-14.png

1410722492-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-17-24.png

1410722487-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-17-28.png

1410722494-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-17-48.png

1410722494-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-18-13.png

1410722498-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-18-18.png

1410722503-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-18-24.png

1410722503-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-18-32.png

1410722512-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-18-36.png

1410722505-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-18-40.png

1410722510-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-18-44.png

1410722509-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-18-50.png

And the future of Ajax.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722516-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-19-14.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722524-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-19-22.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722520-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-19-32.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722522-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-19-48.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722524-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-19-56.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722527-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-20-05.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722534-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-20-09.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722539-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-20-15.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722539-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-20-18.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722537-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-20-30.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722539-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-20-33.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722540-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-20-36.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410722542-capture-d-ecran-2014-09-14-a-20-20-42.png

• 2 weeks later...

Won the league with three games to go and decided to give Abdelhak Nouri a chance. I didn't regret doing that.

I have never experienced a 17 year old who impressed me so much. From the three games he won man of the match twice, scored two goals and got six assists. I played him as a AM (A) in strikerless formation.

2i22yop.png

Archived