Which team will you be on FM2009?

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool. Always have, always will. But that will just be a quick fix to get the supoorted game out of the way.

Then its on to a few career games, and finally im going to attempt Dafuges challenge with the might Mariners.

EDIT: at some stage I will attempt to keep Luton in the football league

I will only ever manage my beloved Leeds Utd. I've never managed any one else since the first Championship Manager unless I'm having a multilayer game with mates, I tend to use Celtic or Roma.

I always have a joke game where I take over as Man U and totally stuff them up. I buy players like Jason Lee, then put Ronaldo and Rooney in the U18's and ruin their careers, that'll show 'em!

muhahahaha!

*gets a life*

will start a league with man utd because there my team and just see what the new game is like then proberly look for the team with no manager in the lowest league so i can start at bottom and work my way up to top no fun starting at the top.

and if all team have managers will prob pick Bury

I doubt I'll decide until I get the game. I might allow myself to be swayed by such things as which team's players appeal to me or which league I feel in the mood to play at the time I get the game or what phase the moon is currently in or what the talking voices in my head tell me I should do :eek:

Archived