dafuge's FM13 challenge

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C5W5D.png

St. Neots Town FC - English Premier League - 2025/26 - Sixth

A fantastic season overall. We had a blinder and if not for a close match with Man City and a dismal effort against Reading, we would have had a streak for over the first half of the season.

There were far too many drawn games after the Xmas period and a stretch of poor form at the end when the scheduling was chaotic meant we slipped from well out in fourth to hanging on to sixth.

Either way, we got another shot at the Euro next year and I will focus more on the EPL instead, trying to get to the fabled CL land.

League Table

The old triumvirate were back again this year, bumping Arsenal back down to fourth. As you can see on the table, I am surrounded by my bogey teams whom I hate. What is really good about this season though is that Liverpool played rubbish and stupid Tottenham were relagated. Hooray dont come back!

In the Championship Mansfield were disapointing and BSS team Wrexham were frontrunners for the first half of the season, but fell away and finished in 15th which was disapointing.

Bath are back in the Championship next season after blitzing the L1.

Games

Finances - Looking really good. I spent less on transfers this season and actually ended up making some good coin on a few transfers. I brought in a Swiss left back from the Greek league last season for 2.8 million and sold him to Hull halfway through this season for 6. Profit! Upgradining both facilities this year won't even really dent the finances and we are looking good for making a big splash in the transfer market next season.

FA Cup - Wrexham were on a crazy streak when we played them and were really tough. West Ham were disposed of easily, but Man City are a hard nut to crack. Thrashed us bad.

Capital One Cup - I don't want to talk about it. Man Utd got big time revenge for the final last year. They were knocked out in the next round by Bolton, which kind of makes it worse.

Euro Cup - Started well against Czech side Jablonec and then somehow scraped through in the home leg for sv Heerenveen. In the groups, nothing was too difficult with only Osasuna providing any real reistance, but we didn't lose a game.

AZ bore the brunt of our fury and when after a really close loss away to Sevilla, we somehow found form and won 2-0 at home to go through.

Semi Final had us against Feyenoord, who were really easy. We walked over them in the first leg 4-1 and then for the second leg I rested a few players and we lost 1-0 but still went through on agg.

The final was amazing with us smashing Napoli and really we should have scored more on them. The boys played really well and we finally take home a big time trophy. Now we just need to get it's big brother.

Squad - Playing pretty well now. Cisneros is coming into his own and becoming a stand out player. Our defence was weak at times this year but we made do. Our main concern at the moment is the depth we have. There are some players to be called upon but no one really good. Also getting home grown players for the Euro is becoming a challenge which stretches us for those games.

Key Player Profiles

Hugo Manchego - Rock in defence at a nice price. Fantastic player.

Sebastian Wagener - Works brilliantly with Hart in attack and links up well with Cisneros. No complaints here!

Player of the Season

Ashley Hart -Fantastic player who still doesn't have his first English cap. Has been called up a few times on the bench but no luck yet.

Youth Players

Still nothing fantastic which is disapointing

Project Player

players with potential to be stars who I will take under my wing

Sam Unsworth - Only played him this season when he was needed due to injuries. He still has a season on his contract, but I am trying to sell him.

Hector Cisneros - Killing it now. Scored some crackers this year

Luis Eduardo - My future GK project. He has some amazing potential and I picked him up for 2.5 mil from Internacional. Should be fun to watch.

Career Overview

Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet North       18th  
2014/15       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet North       5th                 
2015/16       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet North       1st 
2016/17       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet Premier     20th                           FA Trophy win
2017/18       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet Premier     5th                            Promoted!
2018/19       St. Neots               England                npower League 2             4th                            JPT Champions
2019/20       St. Neots               England                npower League 2             1st                            League 2 Champions!!
2020/21       St. Neots               England                npower League 1             2nd                           Second Place. Promoted
2021/22       St. Neots               England                npower Championship         9th    
2022/23       St. Neots               England                npower Championship         6th                            Promoted via Playoffs
2023/24       St. Neots               England                Premier League              14th   
2024/25       St. Neots               England                Premier League              9th                            Capital One Cup Winners           
2025/26       St. Neots               England                Premier League              6th                            Euro League Winners     

Next Season

Do well in Euro again

Develop talent and save some cash

Try and overtake one of the big clubs to get 4th or 5th

Facility News

Youth and Training being built again. New stadium might have to wait until 2029 which is severely limiting our cash potential at the moment.

Major Competition Winners

English Premier League - Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City

Championship - QPR, Fulham, Everton

League 1 - Bath, Walsall, Doncaster

FA Cup - Chelsea

Capital One Cup - Arsenal

Champions League - Zenit St Petersburg

Euro - St Neots

Hyundai A-League - Adelaide/Adelaide

Well my Stafford Rangers game is going a lot better than with the Hemel Hempstead or the Lowestoft attempts. I think I've finally gotten to grips with FM13 now. Top of the BSN with a game in hand in January. I've finally understood how effective pressing and standing off can be, never used to bother in FM12! haha!

I'll update once I've completed the season later tonight.

Season Update 2019/20

St. Neots Town

League One

stneot.png

Profile - Squad - Table - Graph - Finances - Transfers

Start of season, we recieved an offer on our only viable AM, more or less forcing to change tactics from 4-4-1-1 to a standard 4-4-2. This was a good decision, coming end of season it saw us promoted as league runner up. Despite this sounding really

great, it is with a funny feeling. As the graph will show, we were in 1st position for the second half of season, until the very last game, where we only managed a draw and swapped placed with Birmingham, who could raise a cup with ears. That being

it was great to see the development of some of the players and seeing, that our defense is still very good.

Cups wasn't really a joy this season. Nothing noteworthy comes to my mind to talk about, except, it gave us the opportunity to have more rested players for the league :o

A few players who had a good impact over the season:

Willie Thomsen. DC - Has been with us a few seasons now, despite his stats aren't that great, he had an amazing season. Is our most valuable player in terms of £.

Darren Spooner. SC - I really hope he can keep this goal scoring up in the CH as well. 48 games 39 goals 12 assists.

Frank Higgings. SC - Despite him having good potential attacker stats as complete forward, he is currently learning to play right midfielder, as i still cannot find a player for that position.

I believe that with a few new signings we should be good for next season. 1 MR, 1 DL and maybe a new striker and we should be good. Also, a young keeper with good potential as backup would be great.

We are still stuck in a 5k capacity stadium, which is starting to affect finances, as current and new players, are starting to want a nice salary increases. :thdn:

Season	League	Position Achievements
2013/14	BSN	4th	 Qual. through playoffs	
2014/15	BSP	17th	 None
2015/16	BSP	1st	 Winner
2016/17	L2	18th	 None
2017/18 L2	2nd	 Promoted, FA 6th rnd
2018/19	L1	13th	 JPT Runner-up
2019/20 L1	2nd	 Promoted

I haven't posted an update for a while, so apologises for that. As promised a couple of weeks ago I have started again with Leamington Spa. I have not posted updates as nothing as really happened. I have been battling relegation every season as usual. Just like the last game my chairman built a new stadium after the first season even though I stayed up on goal difference!!

I'm into my fourth season and I have gone into adminstration again, second screen shot

Here are my finances just before went into administration. I was within my wage structure of £3,400 a week

The ten point deduction has put me bottom of the table

Going to be a fun season

Leamington Spa

Season        League      POS        FA CUP

2013-14        BSN        19th          
2014-15        BSN        14th        
2015-16        BSN        16th          

Season 1 - 2013/2014 - Blyth Spartans - Blue Square North

BlythSpartans.png

Predicted Finish: 20th

Actual Finish: 2nd

Squad 1 - Squad 2 - League Table - Positions Chart - Finances - Transfers - Cup Fixtures

Overview

This season normally would have been seen as a massive achievement, which in a sense it is, but i have been left with mixed feelings about it. After a mass clearout and bringing in basically a new team at the start of the season all i could do was fear the worse, especially when only winning 1 game out of 5 in pre-season against mediocre opposition. However, we started off so well with 5 wins and 3 draws and for the whole season never dropped out of the top 6 which was highly impressive for a new team. The problem was that every time my team got to the top of the league, they could never hold it down, poor performances and loses to bottom of the league teams cost us massively, and in my opinion i feel as though we gave the league title away.

So we had to go through the play-offs. I was given Bishop's Stortford in the semi-final. This was a team throughout the season that i had struggled with down to the fact that they played a mean 3-5-2, which my team just didn't seem to be able to cope with. For this match a made a couple of tactical changes, which paid off, by going 4-5-1 but having a flat 5 in midfield to combat there midfield. This worked as i went away with a 0-1 victory away from home which set me in good stead for the home game. The home game went as planned and i went on to win 3-0 agg overall. So i was in to the final against Altrincham, a team i hadn't beat in the league this season, and this stat wasn't about to change. They were armed with their striker Damian Reeves, who was top goalscorer in the league with 31 goals, and my defence just couldn't handle him and i succumbed to a 2-0 which was flattering for us, as we were bossed the whole game.

Key Players:

Adam Mitchell- Strikers was an area i struggled with this season, but i brought Adam in and he did a decent enough job when we were struggling for goals. His potential is good player for Blue Square Prem so hoping for a slightly higher goal tally come next season.

Terry Sampson- At 17 years old this guy was a permanent fixture in my team, his average rating doesn't tell the whole story because in my opinion he was one of my best if not the best player all season, he came up with quite a few crucial winners and impressed me a lot.

Glen McGlen- Was my rock at the back this season, and was one of the main reasons for having the least goals conceded in the league, not seen by the assistant manager to be the best CB but he has been awesome for me.

Aims/Targets for Next Season:

I want to say promotion, but i have lost quite a few players who didn't want to sign for another year, so i'm gonna say top half finish hopefully.

Wouldn't mind a decent cup run as well for the finances sake

8325134-1.png

2016/17 Season Review

npower League Two: 3rd

FA Cup: 3rd Round

Capital One Cup: 2nd Round

Johnstones Paint Trophy: 2nd Round

Fixtures and Results:

August-December / January-May

Competitions:

League Two / FA Cup / Capital One Cup / Johnstones Paint Trophy

Other:

Standout Players: Alex Sheriff / Jack Sauntson

Club: Statistics / Transfers / Board Confidence

Next Season:

Again the ultimate goal is safety. Anything else is a bonus. I know I keep writing that, but it's the truth!

Season  League  Position  Achievements
2013/14   BSS	  4th	   None
2014/15   BSS	  1st	   Promoted
2015/16   BSP	  1st	   Promoted
2016/17   np2     3rd      Promoted

Marine_FClogo.png

Marine - Blue Square North - 2013/14

It is the worst feeling getting into the playoffs and then not even getting into the finally. Was absolutely devastating especially after finishing 2nd. On the other hand, we were expected to get relegated.

League Table

Past Positions

Overall it was an up and down season in which we looked decent at points and a shambles at other times. We didn't really hit our best form until the start of November and then we peaked in mid-December, i'd say the downfall of us was the 5-2 away defeat to Harrogate. We then picked ourselves up halfway through January and comfortably secured a play off spot. There were times in which we could have challenged for the title but a lack of consistency and constant draws ruined that. Considering everything we were constantly in the play off positions.

The playoffs were a shambles and if i'm honest we didn't deserve to beat Altrincham. We didn't turn up in the first leg, which was away and ended up losing 1-0. Then I was pretty confident that we could beat them at home but once again I was wrong and we lost 2-1.

FA Cup/FA Trophy - wasn't really much to say about this. My team seemed to loved a replay.

Squad/Assistant Report - We've got a mix bag of players, comparing their ratings to the start of the season the majority of the players have decreased which is a bit worrying. I can see myself having to bring in a lot of players next year again as I lacked a bit of depth this year in all areas.

Transfers - a lot of players in and a lot of players out.

Finances - as expected i'm in the red. Just hoping I don't go too far into the red to cause me to go into administration.

Key Players:

John Grant: the veteran striker bagged 26 goals in 47 appearances. I could always rely on him scoring. He was also Fans' Player of The Year.

Matthew Dempsey: was a rock at the back for us this year.

Joe Holt: he was the most effective player within the team, he chipped in with 5 goals and 14 assists.

Targets for Next Season:

Secure Promotion

Become more consistent

A cheeky cup run hopefully

Career Overview

2013/14 Blue Square North 2nd

The back-to-back promotions from the BSS to League One are starting to have a bad effect on us at Enfield Town - Our reputation hasn't caught up, and it is currently similar to the top BSP clubs, meaning I can't attract anyone good enough, and we're losing our players to lower league clubs.

It's going to be a long, hard season, I reckon.

HEDNESFORD TOWN

2026-27

Bouncing Back

Club Information l Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances |Squad (1) (2) | Transfers

The League

League Table | Position Graph | Play off Semi L1 | Play off Semi L2 | Play Off Final

After a poor start, which I blame on trying to get the new signings to blend into the team, we recovered and comfortably made the play-offs as expected with relative ease, in the play offs we dispatched of West Brom & Sunderland to join Oxford & Bristol Rovers in the money league, which we needed as our accounts showed.

The Cups

The Cups

Usual underachievement.

Top Scorer

Joey Langiano

Didn't really start scoring till after xmas and had 6 in 23 at this point, he finished with 24 in 46.

Aims For Next Season

Survival

Simple really we need to stay up for the stability of this club, I would also like to improve our training facilities and youth level as I have never had a youth candidate any better than half a gold star!

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14        Blue Square North    17th    FA Cup 1st Round
2014/15        Blue Square North             5th            Promoted via the play offs.
2015/16        Blue Square Premier      13th    Security
2016/17        Blue Square Premier      16th        Keeping the squad together.
2017/18        Blue Square Premier      20th        FA Cup 3rd Round (500k gate receipts)
2018/19        Blue Square Premier      12th        Most points at this level
2019/20        Blue Square Premier      2nd         Promoted
2020/21        League Two                       6th           Promoted via the play offs.
2021/22          League One                        4th            Promoted via the play offs.
2022/23         Championship        15th        Survival
2023/24         Championship        9th         Missed out on play offs on the last day
2024/25          Championship        3rd    Promoted.
2025/26        Premier League        18th    Our highest finish in history.
2026/27        Championship        5th    Promoted

The next season update will be following shortly as I've just started the 2028/29 season.

HEDNESFORD TOWN

2027-28

Survival-Just

Club Information l Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances |Squad (1) (2) | Transfers

The League

League Table | Position Graph

The opposite of last season, we had a great start and looked like we'd finish top half in the Premiership, we then moved into our new 16,411 stadium and couldn't but a win hardly! We took it down to the last day where we played mid table Arsenal and needed to win, we drew 0-0 and luckily it was enough with other results going our way.

The Cups

The Cups

The QFs in the Carling cup the furthest I've gone in any of the cups.

Top Scorer

Meet Christian Saucedo, played this season as a target man, he finish to scorer with 9 goals in 26 and is a big part of my future plans for this club.

Aims For Next Season

Position improvement.

I just want to try and improve each year from now on, I have decided to try and experiment with a strikerless formation, so this could be a season to remember or forget, who knows.

In other news the stadium is getting another 5000 more seats which means were going to be playing at St Andrews until next season so our income should be good this year.

Stadium l Facillities l

I also got 3 job offers during the season, the first since Plymouth many years ago, although these were a lot morre appealing.

Offer 1 l Offer 2 l Offer 3

Career Overview

2013/14        Blue Square North    17th    FA Cup 1st Round
2014/15        Blue Square North             5th            Promoted via the play offs.
2015/16        Blue Square Premier      13th    Security
2016/17        Blue Square Premier      16th        Keeping the squad together.
2017/18        Blue Square Premier      20th        FA Cup 3rd Round (500k gate receipts)
2018/19        Blue Square Premier      12th        Most points at this level
2019/20        Blue Square Premier      2nd         Promoted
2020/21        League Two                6th           Promoted via the play offs.
2021/22          League One              4th            Promoted via the play offs.
2022/23         Championship        15th        Survival
2023/24         Championship        9th         Missed out on play offs on the last day
2024/25          Championship        3rd    Promoted.
2025/26        Premier League        18th    Our highest finish in history.
2026/27        Championship        5th    Promoted
2027/28        Premier League        17th    Highest League posiition in history

CHIPPENHAM TOWN F.C

16-17 Season

7BFmN.jpg

No propper update for this season as there was nothing to report. I managed to scrape a 20th place and stay in L2, which has luckily given me a little more cash to splash for my 2nd season. I didnt manage to sign anyone so it was the usual suspects that put in the work to keep me in the league

Aims For Next Season

Goals for this season are a higher position and sign some players to get me out of L2, think I might be spending at least one more season there tho as so far its not looking to hot on the new players front.

Career Overview

2013/14         Blue Square North            9th           
2014/15         Blue Square North            4th     Promotion Via Playoffs 
2015/16         Blue Square Premiership      1st     BSP Winners/FAT Winners
2015/16         League 2                     20th     Survival

Thanks Swinburn for the Formating!

Wingate & Finchley - Blue Square Bet Premier - 2019/20

Last season we struggled in the league slipping down to 12th, but a dream cup match again Man City brought us some cash to give us a chance next season. We turned professional and upgraded the training facilities in the hope of finally pushing for promotion.

League Table

League Positions Graph

The title was in sight, but we lost form with around ten games to go. A decent run of form at the end of the season kept us in the playoffs but there was no catching the leaders. We faced Preston, the team who led until the final day when we beat them 3-2.

Playoff semi final leg 1 - despite Preston having a lot more chances, we were far more incisive. This was a massive result.

Playoff semi final leg 2 - we hung on. It was a shame not to get a result but we did the job. We now face MK Dons in the final

Playoff final - it just didn't go our way as we conceded an early goal and never recovered.

FA Trophy - I rotated the squad and took the usual early exit.

FA Cup - we had a superb draw against Premier League Wolves, which helped the finances a bit.

Transfers - with two star players leaving it was important we replaced them.

Squad - there's room for improvement, but this is a decent squad for this level.

Finances - turning pro meant we could only offer full time contracts, which has cost us badly in wages. Next season could be a struggle financially.

Key Player Profiles:

Frankie Nisbet - at last I have managed to replace O'Brien, and what a season he had.

Alex Iwobi - he struggled last season but had a better year this time.

Kurtis March - his injury coincided with our drop in form.

Jack Dovey - I turned down a £475k bid for him before I realised we were in bad debt.

Ryan Brobbel - had his best season ever.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    2nd         Promoted via playoffs
2014/15   Blue Square Bet Premier  19th
2015/16   Blue Square Bet Premier  18th
2016/17   Blue Square Bet Premier  6th
2017/18   Blue Square Bet Premier  3rd         FA Trophy winners and Playoff finalists
2018/19   Blue Square Bet Premier  12th         
2019/20   Blue Square Bet Premier  4th         Playoff finalists

Next Season

Losing in the playoff final again was devastating, but if I can keep the administrators away I think we have got a good chance of at least making the playoffs again next season.

Ashton United

The Robins!

ClubLogo.jpg

2016-17 - Npower League 2

My hopes going into the season was for a valliant battle against relegation and that was further my belief when our introduction to league football was in the form of fallen giants Leeds United in the Capital One Cup. We aquitted ourselves very well and it formed a platform for a good run of form up until December. It then seemed that the upcomming match against a giant of world football was distracting the players and we suffered a wobble which continued into the new year.

Thankfully we were able to remain around the playoff places and a decent if not stellar run of form meant we headed into the final game of the season still with a chance of clinching 3rd spot and automatic promotion. All we needed to do was better the results of Barnsley and Fleetwood...We did our part winning 2-0 vs Oxford. Fleetwood meanwhile lost 1-3 at home to Wrexham and Barnsley beat Wycombe 1-0. Gutted, missed out by two points, but were in the playoffs as the top seed.

In the playoff's we faced Hereford in a closely battled contest, drawing 1-1 at Edgar Stret before snatching a 1-0 win in the home leg in front of a capacity 4500 at Hurst Cross to clinch a place in the final to face Wrexham. I've come to see Wrexham as a rival of sorts, we've faced each other at least twice each season so far with 2 games in The FA Cup 4th qualifying round when we were in the BSN and the spoils have been fairly even.

Now whilst I may not like Wrexham, my team do like Wembley, and in front of 51,760 we strolled to a 2-0 win with seemingly no trouble at all...Promoted against all expectations although it was very hard work at times to get the best possible out of the players.

League Table | Progress Chart

An epic FA Cup saw us reach the 3rd round and money spinning home tie (moved us into the black) against Man Utd which we gained a very creditable 1-2 defeat after going a goal up. Both goals from Brazilian superstar Neymar.

The Capital One Cup introduced us to league football with a visit to Hurst Cross of fallen giants, Leeds United! A dogged and determined 1-1 draw led to penalties and our exit at the first hurdle.

In the Johnstone's Paint Trophy we exited in the first round, again on penalties, this time after a 2-2 draw with Wrexham.

Finances | Transfers | 1st Team Squad

Key Players

Liam Murray The legend had another good year, this time as a bit part player. He departs this summer as I'm not renewing his contract.

Frederic Veseli A good showing from part one of our center back partnership which replaced Liam Murray.

Giancarlo Gallifuoco A decent showing from part two of our center half partnership which replaced Liam Murray...it needed two to do it :)

Harry Baker At times very frustrating but then at other times the shining light in the darkness. Pitched in with some stellar performances and goals during the run in.

Joe Ironside Not a prolific goalscorer but the player to hold up the ball and bring others into play and I appreciated his contribution that I mentally nicknamed him our poor mans Wayne Rooney...which may have been a little OTT :).

Lewin Ginty Our fans player of the year who was our standout player in the middle of the park.

Looking back I've got to say it's been a season to be proud of but plainly obvious that we need to increase the quality in the squad as a whole, particularly find more permanent solutions at the back and in players to finish off the chances we create.

Another plus is the improvement in finances which has enabled us to absorb the cost of the required stadium expansion. However it anoyed me no end that whilst the work is being done we're playing in Widness! That's 35 or 40 miles away depending which route you take, one is through Manchester city center which you wouldn't do on a Saturday.

Not to mention there's other grounds more local that could be used such as Oldham, Stockport or the Salford City Stadium. Even Bury or Bolton's grounds are nearer...GRRR!!!!!

Ah well, rant over :) and the show must go on and on and on.....

History

2013/14         Blue Square North     2nd               Promoted via Playoffs 
2014/15         Blue Square Premier   15th              Survival
2015/16         Blue Square Premier   5th               Promoted via Playoffs
2016/17         Npower League Two     4th               Promoted via Playoffs

BadgeKettering_Town.png

Kettering Town - Barclays Premier League - 2029/30

A terrible start had me thinking we were going to be in for a long season. After I finished messing about with tactics we improved big time and ended up finishing 4th! We also made the Champions League final, Unfortunately we lost to Real Madrid. Thankfully we made the Champions League spots again!

League Table

Past Positions

Started badly and we had 4 points from our first 7 games. We then found some form and went on a good run and played some great football until the end of the season. We snuck into the Champions League spots towards the end of the season and confirmed it on the final day of the season with a 3-0 win over champions Chelsea. I'm happy with our second half of the season but very unhappy with our first half. We only lost 2 league games from January 1st to the end of the season!

FA Cup - 5th round exit away to Wolves. I really want to win the FA Cup.

Capital One Cup - Knocked out to Crystal Palace on penalties in round 3. We were in our bad run at the time.

Champions League - Easy group stage with some comfortable wins. We had a very easy run to the final. We beat Monaco in the first knockout round 6-1. We then srew Schalke who we destroyed in the group and we did so again 7-3. The semi final was tougher against Lyon and we went through 2-2 on away goals. The final itself was very tough. We gave away an early goal and then got a man sent off and gave away 2 penalties and lost 3-0. I never expected to win but I would of liked to make it more competitive.

Squad - Good effort from the squad this year. Hopefully next season we can play well from start to finish. I will be looking to improve the squad next season.

Transfers - No major changes from last season except Dahl leaving, He wasnt missed at all.

Finances - £43.5m Profit! Mainly due to lack of new signings.

Key Player Profiles:

Marcos Cristante - When he scores we win. Hope he starts well next season. 45 in 55

Cristian Bozzo - 16 goals 21 assists and now valued at £23m. Not bad for 23 years old.

Cesar Leonel de la Torre - 16 goals and 11 assists. Brilliant season from the club captain.

Ivan Cereceda - Rock in the heart of defence. Staff dont rate him but he is top quality.

Matias Blizzozero - Plays in the hole and scored 10 and set up 18. Originally brought as a squad player. Now one of the first names on the team sheet.

Next season I really hope we can challenge for the title. As long as I dont tinker with the tactics!!!

For anybody interested here is the tactic I have finally settled on. Its a bit different but it seemed to work well.

Career Overview

2013/14         Blue Square North     12th               
2014/15         Blue Square North     2nd               Promoted Playoffs
2015/16         Blue Square Prem      1st               League Winners
2016/17         League 2              12th              Survived
2017/18         League 2              3rd               Automatic Promotion
2018/19         League 1              6th               Lost in playoff final
2019/20         League 1              3rd               Promoted Playoffs
2020/21         Championship          2nd               Promoted
2021/22         Premier League        10th              
2022/23         Premier League        6th
2023/24         Premier League        7th
2024/25         Premier League        4th               Capital One Cup winners
2025/26         Premier League        9th          Europa League and League Cup runners up
2026/27         Premier League        3rd
2027/28         Premier League        3rd          FA Cup runner up. CL Qtr finalist
2028/29         Premier League        3rd          Capital One Cup winners
2029/30         Premier League        4th          Champions League runners up

Canvey Island - 2017/18 End of Season Update - Blue Square Premier

On the charge...

League (Positions) : I thought we would be up there from the beginning of the season because of how well we've done against this sort of opposition in cup games, and the boys didn't disappoint at all. Big wins at the start of the season put us right at the top to begin with, and from there on in we never looked like finishing outside the top couple of places. A run of 10 wins from 12 around the November and December periods gave us a comfortable cushion at the top, which we kept constant all the way home. If I had any complaints, it would be some silly defeats stopped us from reaching the 100-point mark, but that would be nitpicking really.

Cups :

FA Cup

Much like last season, I was expecting to beat teams from our division, and hoping to give higher-rep sides a difficult game. Easy wins against Gateshead and AFC Telford were sandwiched by a tie against the MK Dons, which after missing chances to win the away leg we did the honourable thing and thrashed them in the replay in front of the TV cameras :cool:. This left us with another 3rd round tie away to PL opposition, against Leicester (who ended up 5th in the PL by the season's end). Not surprisingly we were outplayed from the first minute to the last and only a great goalkeeping display kept the score down to 2-0.

FA Trophy

We were going for an unprecedented 3rd FA Trophy in a row this season, which would've been the first time in the competition's history that such a feat had been achieved. It all looked plain sailing in the 1st round with a 5-0 hammering of Hayes & Yeading, but in the 2nd round he hit a rather large stumbling block in Gateshead keeper Adam Bartlett. Even though we dominated both games, we couldn't make that advantage count and ended up losing out in the replay.

Squad (1)(2) and Transfers: A massive pat on the backs to my two main scouts who found a couple of gems this season, especially Cox and Kinsella. The fantastically named Charles has been a right pain in terms of squad morale this season (apparently he doesn't get the meaning of a backup role) so him along with Heard (who won't sign a new deal) will be the players to replace this summer. A lot of this side is only contracted to next season, so hopefully the current players won't ask for too much more than they are on for their professional contracts.

Player of the Season : Russell Cox - DC

A former Crystal Palace youth player, I've got to wonder what on earth he was doing at St. Neots for a full season before I snagged him up from Hereford's noses in pre-season. Apparently could be a leading Championship player in the future, although I think he's borderline that now; let's just hope he doesn't jump ship before I can get that far up the leagues structure.

Finances : Very positive this season before the double whammy of new youth facilities (which I've been harping on about since I arrived) and a new stadium, which I knew would be coming soon. We managed to get a lot of finance for the stadium build so we aren't in that bad of a position financially speaking, especially if we can continue to sell out Park Lane for the remainder of our time there.

History

2013/14: BSS - 14th, FA Cup - 2nd Quali Rd, FA Trophy - 3rd Quali Rd

2014/15: BSS - 12th, FA Cup - 2nd Quali Rd, FA Trophy - 1st Rd

2015/16: BSS - 12th, FA Cup - 2nd Quali Rd, FA Trophy - WINNERS

2016/17: BSS - 1st, FA Cup - 3rd Rd, FA Trophy - WINNERS

2017/18: BSP - 1st, FA Cup - 3rd Rd, FA Trophy - 2nd Rd

BLYTH SPARTANS A.F.C.

Challenge complete...

2024/25 - Premier League

BlythSpartans.png

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad (1) (2) | Transfers (1) (2)

Once again, I took advantage of monthly installments. We sold 122m worth of players and bought 221m, but only around 30m of that was up front.

The League

Finally! We won it! Great season. Started a bit shaky but once we were up there, we stayed up there. Fantastic end to the season, winning it in the last few games.

Europe

Champions League Fixtures | Champions League Group Table | European Super Cup

Forgot to take a screenshot of the Super Cup in June.

After a disappointing loss to Liverpool in the Super Cup, we got an easier group stage this year, but once again Lyon pip us to first. And yet again in the first knockout round we got...

Blyth v Real Madrid | Real Madrid v Blyth

Winning on away goals after being 2-0 up was unacceptable. Nevertheless, we got the win. Porto came next...

Porto v Blyth | Blyth v Porto

A good draw away followed by a good win at home. As usual, we got battered in possession but made the most of our chances. A repeat of last year's semi came next. Barcelona...

Barcelona v Blyth | Blyth v Barcelona

Forgot to take a screenshot of the first leg in June.

A bit better this year. Drew at the Nou Camp which was a great result, but we didn't quite equal last year's trashing of them at home. But a 1-0 win was still very good. Manchester United awaited in the final at the Millennium Stadium.

Blyth v Manchester United

Got battered in possession but won the game. It'll do for me! Two times Champions League winners!

The Other Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | Capital One Cup Fixtures | Club World Cup

A poor performance in the Capital One Cup, although Reading are no easy team to beat now. A different story in the FA Cup and Club World Cup though.

FA Cup Final | Club World Cup Final

Just goes to show how defensive minded my tactic is. Watford and Suwon had a better share of possession. Still won though. Four titles in one season.

Key Players

Gareth Whitehouse | Jorge Bianchi | Joel Harris

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Jorge Bianchi

Jorge Bianchi gets this. And rightly so. 34 goals in all competitions with 28 in the league, especially when we use a defensive formation, is awesome. Cracking season from the Argentine.

Top Scorer

Jorge Bianchi

See above.

Millward Player's Choice Award

Manager's Player of the Season

Jorge Bianchi

Bianchi wins this every day.

Jordan Swinburn Award

Surprise of the Season

Four Cup Season.

Gotta be winning four titles.

Aims For Next Season

It's over... or is it?

I had initially decided to move on to Gundos or the Big Euro challenge. However, I started with Gundos but couldn't get into it. I like this game too much and I'm not going anywhere. The updates continue.

It's simple... we kill the Batman. No, but we do aim to win everything we can. I want a clean sweep.

Career Overview

2013/14         Blue Square North     5th               Promoted - Playoffs
2014/15         Blue Square Premier   3rd               Promoted - Playoffs
2015/16         League Two            21st              Survival
2016/17         League Two            6th               Promoted - Playoffs
2017/18         League One            16th              Survival
2018/19         League One            4th               Promoted - Playoffs
2019/20         Championship          10th              FA Cup Winners
2020/21         Championship          2nd               Europa League Second Round
2021/22         Premier League        10th              Survival
2022/23         Premier League        4th               Champions League Qualification
2023/24         Premier League        3rd               Champions League Winners
2024/25         Premier League        1st               Premier League Winners, Champions League Winners, FA Cup Winners, 
                                                       Club World Cup Winners

Well we managed to stay up despite the 10 points deduction. 6 points clear of the relegation zone. If I didn't have the 10 points deducted then I would have finished 13th, my highest finish.

Now need to try push on up the league the next season

League

Squad - My lone striker (Oliver Forsyth) scored 23 goals in 32 games.

Finances - £112k in debt and as you can see got a CVA of £1.1 million paying back £6.5k per month until 2031!!!

Leamington Spa

Season        League      POS        FA CUP

2013-14        BSN        19th          
2014-15        BSN        14th        
2015-16        BSN        16th        
2016-17        BSN        19th        

Season Summary 2020/21

St. Neots Town

Championship

stneotq.png

Profile - Squad - Table - Graph - Finances - Transfers

Much to my suprise, the Championship was far easier to compete in, compared to League 1. We were more or less sitting safely in the promotion race all of the season. That was, until around game 40, where the team started to loose concentration, as well as a few key injuries and we found ourselves stuck in 7th position. Despite a slight frustration with this, it was still an amazing season overall.

Board was upgrading seats for most of the season, which meant, we were sharing stadium with MK Dons. This was truly great, from being "stuck" with a 5k capacity stadium, to suddenly have average of 12.5k supporters was a huge boost to finances.

Board agreed to spend 2.4mill of those to upgrade facilities. Yet, all options for a larger stadium are still greyed out.

Lost a few key players over the season, as they wanted more for renewing contracts, than board agreed should be paid. Managed to sell 2 with a sell clause, so hopefully, they will net some nice cash eventually.

Being able to scout Europe, was mainly the reason we such a great season. Had constantly players tossed at me from their agents, and some were quite brilliant. Those that agreed to "small" wages are now proud members of our team.

Cups were abysmal, with exit in 3rd round of both FA and League Cup.

Players who did well and new players, who I believe will do really good the coming seasons:

Old Players:

Darren Spooner: Yet again a good season from him. He didn't score as many goals as previous seasons, but still really good. After departure of our captain due to contract issues, he is now our new captain.

Frank Higgins: Finally i managed to find a player for my MR, so Frankie was enjoying playing as striker. I am sure he will be a much greater force in coming seasons.

New Players:

Sinisa Petric: Young left defender with loads of potential. My most expensive signing so far. Bought from FC Zürich for 450k.

Seydou Sylla: DC and free player, previously PSG. New midfielder to replace the loss of Willie Thompson, who wouldn't sign a new contract.

Steve Mulumba: DC and free player, previously Schalke. Backup to defenders.

Michael Summer: MR (finally!) free player, previously RB Salzburg. Looks really great and can't wait to see how he will fare in the future.

Joseba Castresana: MC bought from Athl Bilbao for 70k. Clearly not good enough for them, but a great player for my midfield.

Joaquim Lopez: ML free player, previously Sporting. Got him at the end of january and he then had a few injuries. But looks really promising.

For the next season, I should start look for a better keeper and will need a back-up/better DR - Besides those 2 spots, I am pretty content with the squad.

Season	League	Position Achievements
2013/14	BSN	4th	 Qual. through playoffs	
2014/15	BSP	17th	 None
2015/16	BSP	1st	 Winner
2016/17	L2	18th	 None
2017/18 L2	2nd	 Promoted, FA 6th rnd
2018/19	L1	13th	 JPT Runner-up
2019/20 L1	2nd	 Promoted
2020/21	CH	7th	 None

U6Igr.jpg?1

4ndyMUFC - AFC Fylde - npower League 2 - 2017/18 - Season 5

Squad - POY - Transfer - Finances - Table - Graph - Manager Profile

A good season with us in a playoff spot most of it dropping to 8th with 3 games to go, but we managed to get enough points from those 3 games to secure 7th place and a playoff spot. In the semi final we smashed Stevenage 7-3 to reach the final where we would meet Torquay. The final finished 0-0 after extra time and we duly won the shootout 3-0 meaning League one football next season.

To do next season:-

1) Improve squad

2) Avoid relegation

3) Definately have a cup run as desperatly need to improve facilities

Season       Division               Pos        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14      Blue Square North      4th        Promoted via Playoffs, FA Trophy 1st Round
2014/15      Blue Square Prem      11th        FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round       
2015/16      Blue Square Prem       1st        League Champions, FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
2016/17      npower League 2       18th        Capital One Cup 2nd Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 2nd Round
2017/18      npower League 2        7th        Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 1st Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 4th Round    

With just 1 match to go, this is the league table at the BSS:

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u670/DJSirMatthew/BlueSquareBetSouth_OverviewStages-3.png

Last games are:

Eatbourne - Bath

Havant & W - Maidenhead

Oxford - Dartford

We have to play away vs Weymouth which should be definitely a win but then again we always struggle against bad teams...

MTFCBadge.jpg

Matlock Town 2013-2014 : Blue Square Bet North

League: Was able to keep the club mid table until Christmas while experimenting with players/tactics. Around then I decided on the formation that was working the best for me. I didn't really have players to fit all the roles but it was working very well. After locking down our style of play the club started climbing the table. Coming down the last day of the season we were 1 pt behind Vauxhall for the last playoff spot. We ended up trouncing Hinckley 5-0. That paired with Vauxhalls loss put us in the playoffs. We met Guiseley in the semi's and beat them 6-4 over the two legs. That put us against Kettering in the Finals, a team we had yet to beat this season. In a wild game that saw them score twice in the first ten minutes only to have both called back, and us having one called back as well, we finished snuck out a victory 1-0 and gained promotion. Just missed out on manager of the year award.

Cup: Not much of Cup runs at all. We were knocked out FA Cup 4th Qualifying round by Harrow and Brigg in the FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying rounds.

Top Players:

Jack Adams- Wasnt in the plans at the beginning of the season. Got a chance early on after injury. Ended up netting 25 goals this season. Problem is he doesnt want to sign a new contract so he will need to be replaced.

James Lawrie- Bossed the attacking midfield. Was hoping he would score more goals but he more than made up for it by setting up 15.

Laurence Gaughan- Defensive rock. Played in virtually every game at a high level. Am hoping to get him on a new contract but it isnt looking to good.

Stefan Bailey- Our midfield was the weak part of the team this year but Bailey played well enough. He scored 8 goals and setup 9. He scored a goal in each of the last 4 matches of the season including the promotion winning tally.

Goals for Next Year: A lot of salary from extra players are coming of the books. Should be plenty to build a competitive squad with whats already there. I am planning for nothing less than a top 10 finish.

Season       Division             Pos        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14      Blue Square North    5th        Promotion through playoff

kingstonian.png

Kingstonian - Blue Square Bet South - 2013/14

Just missing out on the play-offs?

Quite an improvement over last season where we struggled to stay in the league. Still no money in the kitty althoug we had a decent FA cup run where we reached the first proper round, only to lose against Staines who we trumped 6-1 in the league a few weeks before. So sour to be in the play-offs in the last 15 minutes of the season and then seeing Bath scoring another goal in the 84th minute keeping them in the play-offs... Falling out vs Oxford on goal difference is also a bitter pill to swallow...

League Table

Past Positions

Ups and downs, 1st downhill mainly because of cup run which tired out my players. After the run up we faced Bath and Welling who stopped our momentum and it took us until the last games to pick up again.

Cups -Like I said: decent FA cup run, FA Trophy I gave up quickly as I wanted to focus on the league from that point on as it was obvious my subs weren't anywhere near good enough and my first 11 were getting tired.

Squad - A decent squad, probably good enough to take a stab at play-offs next year IF I can keep them together since my wage budget is limited and I'm afraid I won't be able to adjust it before most contracts run out.

Transfers - I never sign many players,and without a doubt signing Osborn was key as I lost Lammy quickly because he preferred to only sign a non-contract with us and leave for 2 divisions lower on a paycheck I was willing to pay him :S.

Finances - Almost a straight line ... downwards. Going over the wage budget didn't really help, although the 1 guy I signed half-way the season to make me go over the budget did make a difference.

Key Player Profiles:

Alex Osborn - Joined us in december(he's that guy!), played 21 games, 13 goals. Way too good for this level. 2x hattricks

Billy Goddard - Very good regulator in the midfield, great match-up with more attacking minded Rance. Scored some screamers (with long shots =4)

Daniel Brathwaite - What a difference a repositioning can do. Last season mediocre as full back, this time a true rock at the center of the defence.

I guess our main goal for next season is pushing for that top 5 position and maybe getting that long hoped promotion or gold crest FA cup run :)

Career Overview

2013/14         Blue Square South     18th               Survived!
2014/15         Blue Square South     6th                 Reaching 1st proper round FA Cup

CHIPPENHAM TOWN F.C

7BFmN.jpg

17-18 Season

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad | Transfers

The League

After a dismal start to the league, coupled with very few 1st team players comming in to improve the side I was resigned to a mid table finish, hoping to consolidate my position and get my self ready for a promotion push in my third season in L2. Amazingly after a change in tactics we had a mid season revival and managed to secure ourselves a play off spot. After winning both the Semi and the Finals of the play offs in true nailbitting fashion, through penalties we finally secured our place in L1.

The Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | Capital One Cup | Johnstones Paint Trophy Fixtures

The only big thing to call out here was making our way to the JPT Semi Final, would have been nice to add some more trophies to the cabinet but it wasnt to be.

Key Players

Yado Mabo | JJ Hooper | Brice Irie-Bi

Despite 2 newcomers Yado managers once again to make the key players, this man has been a star since his signing and continues to be the rock off the back 4, Hooper scoring and Brice's midfield displays earnt them a place in the key players as well.

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

JJ Hooper

Top Scorer

JJ Hooper

Manager's Player of the Season

JJ Hooper

Aims For Next Season

SURVIVAL

I Despite a fairly healthy Bank Balance and my new stadium finally being finnished, I think this season is going to be a struggle. Hopefully a bigger wage balance will help me draw in some much needed quality to be able to compete at this level!

Career Overview

2013/14         Blue Square North            9th           
2014/15         Blue Square North            4th     Promotion Via Playoffs 
2015/16         Blue Square Premiership      1st     BSP Winners/FAT Winners
2015/16         League 2                     20th    Survival
2016/17         league 2                     6th     Promotion Via Play Offs

Thanks Swinburn for the Formating!

fG2Mv.jpg

MadMcMan- Carshalton Athletic - Championship - 2019/20

1st We're on our way to the Premiership!

League Table

League Positions Graph

Cups - Got to the semi's of the fa cup!

Squad

Transfers

Finances

Key Player Profiles:

Marvin Morgan Jnr - Solid season and i expect him to continue in the premiership!

Souleymane Coulibaly -24 goals from our star striker.

Babi Pincetti - Great leftback signed on a free from Juventus

Tomaso Sanna - Another Juventus free, He fitted in as the advanced playmaker in my formation.

Doddy Content - Very Physical striker who i hope will get better.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    1st            Promotion!
2014/15   Blue Square Premier       15th          Survived.
2015/16   Blue Square Premier       7th   
2016/17   Blue Square Premier       1st            Promotion! FA cup 3rd round.
2017/18   League two                    1st            Promotion! FA cup 3rd round.
2018/19   League one                    2nd           Promotion! FA cup 5th round.
2018/19   Championship                1st            Promotion! FA cup Semis

Next Season

The Premiership will be tough but i think we can survive.

MARINE

Season 3 Review - 2015-16 - Blue Square Bet North

League Table - Past Positions - Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2 - Cups

A simply wonderful season on all fronts but soured by an individual error in the dying seconds of the season.

After losing my opening two games I expected a difficult season but we managed to only be beaten another 5 times in the league. Several good runs put us in touching distance of the playoffs although it was never a foregone conclusion. Having to win 3 of our last 4 games to guarantee a playoff place.

P/O Semi 1st Leg - A red on 31 mins did not help us. 2-0 defeat in the end wasn't so bad but I thought it was over!

P/O Semi 2nd Leg - An early lead follow by a brace from my left mid and a red card for them made me think I was home and dry. I bring of best two player as they are both on a yellow and I'd rather they weren't banned for the final. 90th min equaliser for them! Agony! A second yellow for one of my midfielders in ET gave me a few heart attacks. Snuck through on pens tho

P/O Final - The final against Halifax who have 5-1 record over me. I told them to enjoy themselves and my word they did. An early goal and we managed to keep their chances to a minimum. Horrors were in store for me as Crosby born Owusu under hit a header back to keeper. 1-1 in the 92nd minute! Bereft of confidence we held out to penalties but lost 4-2 on spotkicks! Agony!

However a very very pleasing season. We reached the FA Cup 1st round proper for the first time and generally played well. Only League champions Worcester had a better defensive record than we did. We have managed to keep all our key players as well for next season so I'm optimistic about leaving this league behind. Although I must say I am really enjoying this level!

My finances are very poor! I don't know how much longer I can hold off the administrators!

Finances - Transfers - Squad - Confidence

Key Players

Jack Broadhead - Outstanding in central defence again. Negated my relatively weak keeper for most of the season. Again got a few crucial goals. I have promised him that we will be promoted by the end of the coming season!

Brandon Windsor - Top scorer, AGAIN!. Best season so far. Slowed down again at the end of the season but I'm really happy with 21 league goals.

Joe Wilkinson - Other Centre Back. Brilliant all season and got some match winners from corners.

Nacho Huertas - An Attacking Midfielder brought in late November. Took a while to get going but excellent in the last few weeks, including the Playoff semi 2nd leg. Will be very important in my promotion push next season as I expect him to perform better.

Academy Player of the Year

None of the graduates made the grade really this time and Ted Nicholls had a poor season. Abubakari Owusu was outstanding as the only senior right back at the club however 92nd min bodged back pass in the Playoff final cost me promotion!

Last Seasons Plans/Targets

Get a decent goalkeeper! Failed

Sort my tactics out, become difficult to beat again Success

Stay under wage budget to help financial situation Success

Next Seasons Targets

Try to repeat this season

GET A GOALKEEPER

Bring in a Target Man

Season Division Position  Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   BSN     12th     Survival
2014/15   BSN     10th      
2015/16   BSN      4th     Playoff finalist/FA Cup 1st rd

8325134-1.png

2017/18 Season Review

npower League One: 2nd

FA Cup: 1st Round

Capital One Cup: 1st Round

Johnstones Paint Trophy: 1st Round

Fixtures and Results:

August-December / January-April

Competitions:

League Two / FA Cup / Capital One Cup / Johnstones Paint Trophy

I was distraught at the League result. That sounds stupid, doesn't it? I mean, a relegation candidate getting automatic promotion at the first time of asking?! But we'd amazingly led the table for most of the season, but with a game to go, Charlton overtook us on Goals Scored. Our final game? Charlton. Away. We needed to win to take it, and a 1st min penalty ensured the home side controlled the game, and while we scored a late consolation, it was nowhere near enough. Charlton won it on the last day at their home ground. Sickening.

Our cup performance was terrible, going out in the first round for each. But that facilitated our league run, so I'm not too bothered.

Other:

Standout Players: Alex Sheriff / Jack Sauntson / Paul Coyle

Club: Statistics / Transfers / Board Confidence

Our reputation is abysmal. We've just been promoted to the Championship, yet our reputation is that of an average League Two club.

Despite me being only a National rep manager, and after much press speculation, I was offered the England Job. I declined as per dafuge's Challenge rules. Would I have taken it otherwise? Probably not. I've got enough on my plate with the Towners!

Next Season:

It's going to be a long, hard season, considering our reputation, as I'm forced to shop at League Two and lower clubs for players. I really can't see us being good enough for anything but a relegation battle...

Season  League  Position  Achievements
2013/14   BSS    4th	  None
2014/15   BSS    1st	  Promoted
2015/16   BSP    1st	  Promoted
2016/17   np2    3rd	  Promoted
2017/18   np1    2nd	  Promoted

C5W5D.png

St. Neots Town FC - English Premier League - 2026/27 - Fifth

Quite a fun season, but we did get quite bogged down in the middle. The addition of the Euro games didn't really phase me last year, but this season really dragged on for some reason.

We started out quite poorly, missing backups up front and just playing terrible football all around. It wasn't until November where we started to turn it around with quite a good win streak which propelled us up the table, at one time in the top four.

From there though, inconsistancy plauged us and it was only a late season surge which catapulted us into fifth position quite comfortably that made us safe.

The top four teams really are unbeatable at the moment. I don't mean in single games, because I showed this year that each of them I can beat, but their consistancy makes them unstoppable and I will need one of them to stumble in the next few seasons if I want a chance at a CL placing. The lack of extra funds due to my stadium limitation means that I can't spend 30+ mil a year they can and am constantly held back by it.

League Table

The top four are firmly in place, with Arsenal taking the crown from the traditional powerbroking three and this being their first since the 2004 season.

Mid-table battlers Cardiff and Huddersfield played their usual good football and challenged me all season, with stupid Newcastle coming out of nowhere to take fifth.

In the Championship, Tottenham thrashed everyone by virtue of their reputation I am guessing and took home 100 points and a promotion spot. Swansea and Hull will be joining us as well in the top flight next season.

Bath finished mid table with Wrexham and I will be hoping a good season comes to them next year as well.

The League 1 was a disapointment with Norwich coming third and failing in the playoffs and Mansfield sitting in 8th,

Sunderland were the only big relagation, dropping from L1 in last place.

Games

Finances - I spent probably a bit too much in the offseason considering how much we are taking in, but it was needed. We made some quality money though selling players we didn't need this year or ones who I made a pretty profit on.

By the end of the year, I was sitting on only 8 million to get me through the offseason which was depressing, but the end of season cash really helped and boosted me up to about 35.

New training and youth facilities are coming in October at a cost of 6 million as well as a youth coaching level upgrade.

FA Cup - Woeful really and quite disappointing. We got revenge on Everton a few weeks later in the league, but I still wasn't impressed.

Capital One Cup - We did really well in this cup, beating Chelsea in the Qtr final, but embarassed ourselves with a 7-0 away loss. The 2-2 home draw wasn't good enough and we weren't able to take this one home again.

Euro Super Cup - This was a rarity for me. An early season cup which we played well in. Zenit were useless and their late consolation made it seem a lot closer than it was.

Euro Cup - A fairly tough group of Getafe, Werder Bremen and Krasnodar were no trouble to us with the team losing only one game out of the six. The first and second knockout rounds against CSKA Moscow and Werder Bremen were embarassingly easy. Standard in the Qtr Final were even worse, with us taking an 8-0 agg win. It makes me question the quality of the teams when I don't have their leagues loaded, as all of the English squads are bloody tough to play against.

The semi final finally gave us some opposition, with us losing away to Napoli in the first leg, gaining a late goal to keep out heads up for the 2nd. At Rowley Park, Napoli took an early lead sinking my hopes, but after the break Cisneros got the fans on their seats, hoping for a miracle. A 50th minute red card to AMC Zorilla seemed to give up the game for us, until late in injury time with seconds left, Cisneros was the hero heading in a perfect corner to take us into ET. Just after the Extra time break, FB Jimenez tapped in a goal after some confusion from the Napoli defenders and we held on to take the win.

The final against Huddersfield wasn't as exciting but it was a ding dong battle. Every time we scored on them, they would score back within a minute. Quite annoying, until in extra time we scored two very easy goals to secure the title for another season.

Squad - Great defence now with the squad but we are starting to lack that punch up front. With the loss of Wagener to Nurnburg, we will need to do some headhunting in the offseason.

Key Player Profiles

Hugo Manchego - Still the Rock he was, that bald head is a fan favourite at Rowley Park now. Scored his first international goal this season as well, as well as bagging a vital few for us too.

Sebastian Wagener - Leaving at the end of the season as he didn't want to re sign with us. Guessing he wasnt to go back to Germany. He is a fantastic player and will be sorely missed.

Player of the Season

Bradley Page - A midseason pickup when I panicked and realised I didn't have a backup for Cisneros. He was actually fantastic and pushed his Argentine teamate to the Right wing after a goal scoring blitz. Awating a England callup.

Youth Players

Some ok looking kids came through this year, but still nothing to write home about. Heinze and Cuellar were purchased last season and have been developing well in our juniors. They will be seeing first team action next year.

Project Player

players with potential to be stars who I will take under my wing

Sam Unsworth - Only played in seven games this season without a goal. His contract expires next month so he will leave St Neots after eight years of faithful service. I will keep stats on him updated.

Hector Cisneros - Still my best player, but he needs to quit missing easy goals! its frustrating, but it will come in time........

Luis Eduardo - Still awating his arrival. He should be able to make use of out new Youth facilities come October.

Career Overview

Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet North       18th  
2014/15       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet North       5th                 
2015/16       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet North       1st 
2016/17       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet Premier     20th                           FA Trophy win
2017/18       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet Premier     5th                            Promoted!
2018/19       St. Neots               England                npower League 2             4th                            JPT Champions
2019/20       St. Neots               England                npower League 2             1st                            League 2 Champions!!
2020/21       St. Neots               England                npower League 1             2nd                           Second Place. Promoted
2021/22       St. Neots               England                npower Championship         9th    
2022/23       St. Neots               England                npower Championship         6th                            Promoted via Playoffs
2023/24       St. Neots               England                Premier League              14th   
2024/25       St. Neots               England                Premier League              9th                            Capital One Cup Winners           
2025/26       St. Neots               England                Premier League              6th                            Euro League Winners  
2026/27       St. Neots               England                Premier League              5th                            Euro League Winners     

Next Season

Euro Hatrick

Fourth place, hoping that one of the top four stumbles

A domestic cup.

This is the most devastating news. Best ass man in the game and fkn Man U steal him :(

Facility News

Youth and Training being built again. The stadium limitations are really constricting us at the moment

Major Competition Winners

English Premier League - Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City

Championship - Tottenham, Swansea, Hull

League 1 - Crawley, Exeter, Chesterfield

FA Cup - Man City

Capital One Cup - Arsenal

Champions League - Real Madrid

Euro - St Neots

Euro Super Cup - St Neots

Hyundai A-League - Melbourne/Wellington

I got the last spot! I didn't notice that Mansfield were on the same amount of points as Eastleigh, but a slightly higher goal difference. When Mansfield lost, I hopped above them with just one better goal difference, while Eastleigh drew to claim 4th. I'm really happy with this result. I don't mind how I do in the play offs, as the team has already achieved so much by reaching them at all.

Archived