• Created
  • Last Reply

Kingstonian. Season '14-'15.

kbadge.jpg

BSS league position: 14th

FA Cup: Lost in 3QR at Lewes

FA Trophy: Lost in 2R at Bath

Summary: Past positions Final table Transfers

I'm still finding it hard to attract anyone except prospects. After pushing for the play-offs last year we flirted with relegation this year, spending a bit of time in the bottom 3. The final position flatters us - we picked up 16 points out of the last 18 and the table was quite tight. Our 71 points that got us 6th last season would have given us a 2nd place finish this year, 2 points from automatic promotion.

No big money coming in from cup ties this year, so finances are poor and the wage budget is reduced again for next year.

I have been promoted through the play offs with marine. Into League 2 I go. I used a new defensive 5-3-1-1 tactic and it worked very well. I nearly went the whole season unbeaten at home too. I'll try and post a league table if I can.

I have around £1,500 to spend on wages for around 6-7 new players to try and stay up. This may be difficult.

I have been promoted through the play offs with marine. Into League 2 I go. I used a new defensive 5-3-1-1 tactic and it worked very well. I nearly went the whole season unbeaten at home too. I'll try and post a league table if I can.

I have around £1,500 to spend on wages for around 6-7 new players to try and stay up. This may be difficult.

Yeah, season 1 of league 2 was my hardest one in this challenge. I ended up just playing a custom 4-5-1 variant and swamping the midfield. Led to a season where I let in very few but also scored few, but I survived.

Wow. A mixed start to League 1 life. Lost my star striker to a release clause, then beat championship Huddersfield in the League Cup with my new replacement striker bagging a brace on his debut, and that was in 30 minutes after coming off the bench. However both my first choice and 2nd choice right backs have been knackered with injuries, and are out for 6-7 weeks and 2-3 months respectively. Had to bring in a coventry RB on emergency loan for the season.

Edit: For god's sake. As i was typing that post, that coventry RB has just got an injury sidelining him for 2-3 weeks!

BadgeKettering_Town.png

Kettering Town - Barclays Premier League - 2031/32

Champions of Europe!!!! What an amazing season. We came second in the league again but we won the Champions League for the first time. If we were a bit more consistent we might of won the Premier League as well but overall I'm extremely happy.

League Table

Past Positions

We had a good season. We challenged Chelsea for most of the second half of the campaign but we never managed to capitalize on their slip ups. Whenever they lost we lost so we never gained ground. It was over with 2 games to go as we lost and they won so they had a 6 point gap with a vastly superior goal difference. Disappointing the gap finished off as 11 points as we threw away silly results in our final 2 games.

FA Cup - 3rd round exit away to Chelsea.

Capital One Cup - Gave the reserves a run out as usual. Lost 1-0 to Swansea

Champions League - Amazing campaign. We struggled through the group stage. We needed to get a result from our final game against Schalke and we were 2-1 down with 10 minutes to play, luckily we brought it back to win 3-2 otherwise we were out. The knockout rounds saw us defeat Lyon 3-2 over two legs and then scrape past AC Milan on away goals after a 2-2 draw at there ground. In the semi's we faced Real Madrid who beat us in the final a few years ago, they destroyed us but we held firm and got a 1-1 draw at the Bernabeu before beating them 2-0 at home. That left the final against Manchester United and we claimed a famous 1-0 victory with a goal from Cristante.

Squad - Very strong squad. Still lacking a world class striker. Hopefully will be able to attract one now.

Transfers -Mainly signed players for the future. They did ok when I needed them.

Finances - £15m profit.

Key Player Profiles:

Marcos Cristante - 29 goals in 49 games. Needs alot of chances to score.

Cristian Bozzo - Injured alot this season. Still got 17 assists in 28 games.

Ceser Leonel de la Torre - 11 assists and 15 goals from the left winger.

Ivan Cereceda - Coaches think he's a weak link. Clearly not!

Matias Blizzozero - Not as good as last season but still world class. 15 assists and 7 goals.

Really pleased to win the Champions League. All I need is a world class striker and I think the league is a possibility.

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14         Blue Square North     12th               
2014/15         Blue Square North     2nd               Promoted Playoffs
2015/16         Blue Square Prem      1st               League Winners
2016/17         League 2              12th              Survived
2017/18         League 2              3rd               Automatic Promotion
2018/19         League 1              6th               Lost in playoff final
2019/20         League 1              3rd               Promoted Playoffs
2020/21         Championship          2nd               Promoted
2021/22         Premier League        10th              
2022/23         Premier League        6th
2023/24         Premier League        7th
2024/25         Premier League        4th               Capital One Cup winners
2025/26         Premier League        9th          Europa League and League Cup runners up
2026/27         Premier League        3rd
2027/28         Premier League        3rd          FA Cup runner up. CL Qtr finalist
2028/29         Premier League        3rd          Capital One Cup winners
2029/30         Premier League        4th          Champions League runners up
2030/31         Premier League        2nd         FA Cup Winners
2031/32         Premier League        2nd         Champions League and Community Shield winners

Nice Hyp. You'll have the challenge completed soon! I enjoyed looking at the table too, so much has changed. Did charlton/watford get taken over by rich folk or have the gradually climbed?

No neither of them have. Charlton are still managed by Chris Powell who is doing a amazing job. Hopefully this season I can win the league. I've gone for broke and spent £45.5m on a new striker.

Wingate & Finchley - Blue Square Bet Premier - 2020/21

Last season we lost in the playoff final for a second time, and with deteriorating finances we were running out of time to make our push for promotion.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We were running away with it at one point, 14 points clear of Bradford. Our form dipped in the second half but we were always enough points ahead to keep the title in the bag. It has been a long time coming, but finally we have made the Football League.

FA Trophy - the usual early exit.

FA Cup - it was a superb run, but we didn't get the boost to our finances that a draw against Arsenal would have brought us.

Transfers - to cut costs I trimmed the squad size down and even managed to get a fee for one of my overpaid players.

Squad - it's a small squad, so I'm hoping I'll be able to add at least a couple of players for next season.

Finances - we are in bad trouble. I'm just wondering how long it will be until the administrators are called in.

Key Player Profiles:

Frankie Nisbet - wasn't up to the standard of last season, but still pretty good.

Alex Iwobi - had another solid season.

Kurtis March - a decent number of goals for the midfielder.

Steven Arthurworrey - solid as ever.

Troy Spong - terrible name, decent defender.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    2nd         Promoted via playoffs
2014/15   Blue Square Bet Premier  19th
2015/16   Blue Square Bet Premier  18th
2016/17   Blue Square Bet Premier  6th
2017/18   Blue Square Bet Premier  3rd         FA Trophy winners and Playoff finalists
2018/19   Blue Square Bet Premier  12th         
2019/20   Blue Square Bet Premier  4th         Playoff finalists
2020/2`   Blue Square Bet Premier  1st         Promoted as champions

Next Season

It is a huge relief finally getting out of this league, but next season is going to be tough. The finances are terrible and I'm not convinced that my small squad will cope with League Two. My only hope is that we have played well against the stronger teams in the cup, so hopefully we can continue that.

C5W5D.png

St. Neots Town FC - English Premier League - 2028/29 - Third

Thomas Semertzidis. Thats who I owe this season to. A 45.5 million transfer signing from Leverkusen, he blitzed the league taking home awards everywhere. He still stubbornly refuses to learn english, but knows exactly how to find the back of the net.

I have nicknamed him Semmo and he is Brilliant and i love him.

We had a bit of a rocky start to the season and I am really getting tired of so many draws. Bogey teams really annoy me in the EPL and we have quite a few of them which is annoying. Luckily this season we were able to get some wins against the big teams again and stay in contention for most of the season.

After beating Tottenham in the penultimate round, Man U played Chelsea who were sitting in 3rd and 4th at the time with us just behind in 5th. This was exactly what we needed with Chelsea then losing their last game and us slotting into 3rd. Chelsea kept onto their CL spot on GD and Man U slipped down to the EL.

Fantastic season overall and I hope to build on it next year.

League Table

League Profile - Somehow we got the 2nd most clean sheets as well which doesn't happen often for us. happy days!

Finally knocked into the four this season, which will really help our rep hopefully.

Wolves were the standout this season, showing some good form to slot into sixth behind Arsenal. Sadly Tottenham were back into decent form after spending a season in the Championship.

I am very glad to get rid of stupid Newcastle for another season!

Our bogey team Reading will be joining the PL next year as well as Notts Co and Watford. Bath and Wrexham nearly dropped in the Championship both sitting at the bottom, but a late surge provided them safety.

Norwich and Mansfield still struggling in the L1

Met Police were promoted to the BSS, but only won one game and were relagated on four points. :(

Games

Finances - Really sinking at the moment and that CL money is really needed. The payments for Semmo are killing us as well as not making any money from attendences. CL and finishing in 3rd saved us for sure this year as I was sitting in the red for most of it.

FA Cup - Unlike last year, this was the hard cup and we demolished QPR who were flying in the Championship, but then played terribly against a bad Bolton side and went down.

Capital One Cup - Great run and two really fun games against Man U in there. The final against Cardiff was sealed by an injury time screamer which really capped off a great cup run.

Euro Super Cup - Just like last year, totally outplayed

Community Shield - Chelsea destroyed us in this game where I tried out a new and unsuccessful tactic. One to forget

Champions League - Finally playing in the big boys club and we only just made it to the groups with HSV really putting us to the sword. We squeaked out a 2-0 2nd leg win but it was close.

Shaktar, Red Star and eventual finalists At. Madrid were a very tough group and I think we did quite well. We ended up in second position after some very well fought games.

In the first round knockout we were up against Lyon who I have been trying to steal youngsters from for years without success. They showed us some of those youngsters in these games and really outclassed us across the park. Even Semmo didnt play well.

Squad - Semmo! I am really loving this squad at the moment, I just need some stars in defence now and somehow get a 5* keeper.

Key Player Profiles

Diego Galletti - Ladykiller Diego is only 19, sniffing around his first cap for Argentina and one of the best players in my team. He is currently in training at sweeper for a specialty tactic I have in mind. Will be one to watch.

Fahri Kok - Another youngster who is finally seeing some quality gametime. He picked up his first Cap for Turkey this year and will be a big part of my plans going foward.

Player of the Season

Thomas Semertzidis (Semmo) - I have a feeling he will be in this place for a few years to come. He broke club and transfer records as well as a few hearts. I would like his composure to be a little higher and I wish he would quit slacking and take some fkn English lessons.

Youth Players

Few good eggs this season. Should be fun to watch. 2x5* P and 1x4*P

Project Player

players with potential to be stars who I will take under my wing

Louis Kalonji - Great season for the youngster and making great progress

Luis Eduardo - Spent the season at Yeovil. We be interesting to see how he has done. May go out again next year.

Simon Damms - My first two great youngsters to come through the local system

Jared O'Mara -

Retired/Left the club

Sam Unsworth - Now playing at Sligo Rovers in Ireland.

Hector Cisneros - At Man U now. Scored against us within two minutes of the first game against them and he will be worth big dollars in the years to come.

Career Overview

Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet North       18th  
2014/15       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet North       5th                 
2015/16       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet North       1st 
2016/17       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet Premier     20th                           FA Trophy win
2017/18       St. Neots               England                Blue Square Bet Premier     5th                            Promoted!
2018/19       St. Neots               England                npower League 2             4th                            JPT Champions
2019/20       St. Neots               England                npower League 2             1st                            League 2 Champions!!
2020/21       St. Neots               England                npower League 1             2nd                           Second Place. Promoted
2021/22       St. Neots               England                npower Championship         9th    
2022/23       St. Neots               England                npower Championship         6th                            Promoted via Playoffs
2023/24       St. Neots               England                Premier League              14th   
2024/25       St. Neots               England                Premier League              9th                            Capital One Cup Winners           
2025/26       St. Neots               England                Premier League              6th                            Euro League Winners  
2026/27       St. Neots               England                Premier League              5th                            Euro League Winners  
2027/28       St. Neots               England                Premier League              4th                            Euro League Winners  
2028/29       St. Neots               England                Premier League              3rd                            Capital One Cup Winners   

Next Season

Big Season

New Stadium

Do well in CL again and get that cash dolla!

Facility News

Youth upgrade again. Not sure why as it is "top" at the moment.

Stadium 20 year gap has passed but no news yet. Sold out every home game this year.

Major Competition Winners

English Premier League - Arsenal, Man City, St Neots, Chelsea

Championship - QPR, Birmingham, Peterborough

League 1 - Crewe, MK Dons, Brighton

FA Cup - Wolves

Capital One Cup - St Neots

Champions League - Real Madrid

Euro - Stade Rennais FC

Euro Super Cup - Man City

Hyundai A-League - Adelaide/CCM

MARINE

Season 3 Review - 2015-16 - Blue Square Bet North

League Table - Past Positions - Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2 - Cups

Another excellent season but we fell at the very final hurdle. A brilliant defence gave us a great platform for the whole season. We held on to one goal leads and turned a lot of defeats last few years into draws. We went top with 5 games to go but we couldn't hold on to, but knowing that win in our last game would have won me the league (we drew 0-0) was hard to take.

We beat Histon comfortably in the Semi. But failed against Halifax as my 1st choice keeper decided that a cold would be enough to make him perform badly. A shame and it will be difficult to repeat as i am likely to lose the vast majority of my first team squad. Only top scorer Windsor is contracted to next year!

Finances - Transfers - Squad - Confidence

Key Players

Jack Broadhead - After promising promotion this season and just failing again. Has been sold. Will be incredibly difficult to replace

Joe Wilkinson - Another brilliant season as part of the best defence in the division. Missed him badly in the playoff when he was out injured. Left for 8k compo at the end of the year!

Nacho Huertas - Played well all season and was my best non defender this year. Disappointed with the lack of goals and assists. Has been sold. For all his talent I don't think this will be as big a loss

Academy Player of the Year

No good youths again and a fantastic season from Owusu at right back.

Last Seasons Plans/Targets

Bring in a Target ManFailed

Try to repeat this seasonSuccess

GET A GOALKEEPERSuccess

Next Seasons Targets

Rebuild

Survive

Season Division Position  Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   BSN     12th     Survival
2014/15   BSN     10th      
2015/16   BSN      4th     Playoff finalist/FA Cup 1st rd
2016/17   BSN      2nd     Playoff finalist/FA Cup 2nd rd

Margate 2013/2014

League

Past Positions

Not a bad first season for us, we had a great start to the season and we were bubbling just under the playoff positions, mostly due to our solid defence. However, around the December/January mark our form really deteriorated and we were never really able to recover as we began shipping alot more goals. Nonetheless, a mid table finish in the first season is not bad at all.

Key Player - Started the season as a RM but on the assistants advice i tried him out as a deep lying forward and it worked brilliantly, as he managed 14 goals and 11 assists in all competitions.

Cups

Wasn't all that bothered about the cups this season but we did at least make it to the 4th Q round of the FA Cup where we should have really won, in the FA Trophy we went out in the 2nd round to Kidderminster which isn't too bad. We did at least manage to bring in a little bit of revenue from the cups.

Finances

Our wage budget was only 2,300 a week but we managed to stay relatively debt free thanks in part to our small cup runs. Obviously the same or better is needed next year or i can see us struggling to upgrade the squad.

Transfers

The usual overhaul of players as you'd expect.

Season    League                    Position    Achievements  
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South     13th         

505808.jpg

St. Neots Town F.C. – npower League 2- 2015/16

npower League 2

League Table Things went surprisingly smooth, you would expect to struggle with a squad this weak, but we won the league 3rd time in a row, losing only 5 games in the process. The number of conceded goals increased quite a bit from 0.9 last season to 1.2 this year, but goals scored increased as well, and our goal difference was +36. We went through a rough patch in January with 7 games without a win, albeit only 3 defeats. We held a team meeting to sort out confidence issues and it worked like a charm, we only lost one game from February until the end of the season. 15 draws is a bit high and we have to work out how to finish of games where we have the lead.

League graphAs the graph shows, we were in the top half the entire season, and we topped the table from

the 22th game and onwards. The initial expectation was mid-table, but it became evident right away that we could be up for promotion. Very pleased, but we are bound to struggle soon, unless more quality players are willing to sign for us before next season.

Cup run

Johnstone's Paint Trophy Crash and burn in the first game. League 1 side Leyton Orient won 2-0 in a close contested game. Better luck next year...

FA CupIn perhaps out best game of the season, we beat league 1 side Oldham 5-0 away in the 1st rnd of the FA Cup. We needed a replay against Gateshead in the 2nd rnd before we beat Oxford 2-0 in the 3rd. In the 4th rnd we drew Liverpool away and was severely punished by an unplayable André Schürrle who scored 3 and set up two more. 5-1 defeat an our cup run was over.

St. Neots Town F.C.

Squad – We kept most of last seasons squad and added 5 more throughout the season. Signing quality players is harder than in previous FMs I find. Things might change, but I won't do anything to upset our wage structure.

TransfersA few in, a few out. I've been a lot less active on the free transfer marked than before, even though I've probably scouted 10 times as many players... If we are signing someone they have to be able to play in a league above us at least.

Finances

Summary - Healthy balance, mostly down to our run in the FA Cup and bonus money winning the league. I have managed to convince the board to invest in our youth facilities, and they have decided to increase the stadium by 2000 seats, which means our total capacity will now be 6000.

Wages - Staying under our wage budget, but by doing so we are possibly losing out on potential players.

Boardroom - A brief overview of board confidence, scouting range, staff, budget adjustments and the board request status.

Key Player Profiles:

Most of the players continue to respond well to training, a few of them have improved quite a lot. I really like the new training module, I don't have to second guess my training schedules any more, and I actually feel that I have more control over player development. Kudos to SI for this one:)

Cian Bolger |–DC–| - Continues to be our defensive lynchpin, the games he was absent our defending was noticeably worse. Avr. 7.22

Louis Swan |–ST–| - Top goalscorer again with 29 goals and 9 assists. Avr. 7.28

Michael Drennan |–ST-| - 25 goals and 5 assists.. Avr. 7.37

Miles John |-MC-| - Most improved player stats wise. Avr. 7.05

Aidan Grant |-GK-| - His attributes has risen a lot this season, and his areal ability is quite handy on defensive set pieces and crosses. Avr. 7.12

Manager Profile:

gman - Not the most loyal type, but other than that above average;) Current reputation: National

Next Season:

Difficult to call when you don't quite know what to expect. Hopefully we'll be able to sign some quality players in the next transfer window, the squad needs reinforcements. A few of our players are soon out of contract, I'm stalling renegotiations until the very last moment. Initial expectations for League 1: mid-table.

Career overview:

Season     Position     Division         Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     1st        Blue Square N     League Winners
2014/15     1st        Blue Square P     League Winners, FA Trophy Winners
2014/16     1st        npower League 1   League Winners 

Nice dead and gman. Unlucky bonzo and jack, hopefully things end better next season.

Having looked at gman's profile and seeing his media handling was full I was wondering, does everyone go to all the press conferences? I can rarely be bothered so just send Shola.

I do all the press conferences before and after match, and try to play mind games with opponents from time to time... Press conferences is a good way too keep morale high, and I don't trust my assistant to do it for me. The only thing I don't do is commenting on new signings, have done a few mistakes in the past so I just click no... I never did press conferences before, but when I noticed my assistants comments had a negative effect on morale, I started doing them.

Ah fair enough. Shola does a good enough job of conferences, though if it ever started going south I'd take over.

And nice Hyp, can you post up his profile? I'm interested to see this 45.5M man and compare him to dead's 45.5M man.

Gerhard Rieser. Quite amusing as he was signed from Leverkusen as was deadfncat's £45.5m player.

U6Igr.jpg?1

4ndyMUFC - AFC Fylde - npower League 1 - Season 5 - 2018/19

Squad - POY - Transfers 1 2 - Table - Graph - Finances - Profile

A brief update as been having trouble with net today

Finished 16th in the end after flirting dangerously in the bottom half of the table most of the season, as until about 10 games to go about 8 teams were all within 3-4 points of each other but a few good results saw us pull clear.

Chose to take 3 kids on loan in january due to injuries as had no money to pay any wages for new players as trying not to overspend as finances are bad at moment. just need crowds to pick up now have around a 6000 capacity stadium after all upgrades board did first few seasons but struggle to half fill it.

Next season:-

try to improve squad

push for a playoff spot

improve youth setup ie: find some young players to bring in and train up to play football how i want club to play as youth facilities are autrocious and no funds to improve them which is why had to get loans last season as my youth players are no good for football league they would even struggle to get into squad when we were in BSN

Season      Division              Pos      Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     Blue Square North     4th      Promoted via Playoffs, FA Trophy 1st Round
2014/15     Blue Square Prem     11th      FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round       
2015/16     Blue Square Prem      1st      League Champions, FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
2016/17     npower League 2      18th      Capital One Cup 2nd Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 2nd Round
2017/18     npower League 2       7th      Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 1st Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 4th Round    
2018/19     npower League 1      16th      Capital One Cup1st Round, FA Cup 1st Round, JPT North 2nd Round              

I've played just under a quarter of those matches. Also love that your rep is now counting you as a 'tight clash' with Atletico. Kettering are a properly big team now.

Yeah were definately a big team now. 2 Champions League finals in the last 3 seasons, winning one of them.

Gah, won an FA Cup 3rd round tie with Crawley and was drawn to face either Liverpool or Stockport at their ground. So naturally Stockport win...GGRRRR!!!...I like a local contest as much as anyone but Liverpool away would have been nicer.

*edt* At least the game will be closer to Ashton than playing at our ground :p

FC United of Manchester - Blue Square Bet North - 2013/14

SASiF.png

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence

Up we go again!

League Table

Past Positions

We shot right to the top of the table, and from there we never dropped out of the top three. The league was won with two games remaining. The only disappointment was that we drew so many games that we should have won. Other than that, I'm very happy with how the team performed, and I look forward to the challenge of the BSP.

FA Cup - A good performance from the team in this competition, managing to reach the 2nd round. Even in defeat, we played well against Crawley.

FA Trophy - Made it to the semi-final, where we were beaten by Cambridge United. They outplayed us in the first leg, but the second leg was a much closer game which we could have won. A draw wasn't enough though, and we dropped out at this stage.

Squad - My strikers and midfielders played brilliantly, but my defense let us down from time to time.

Transfers - I brought in pretty much a whole new squad, but spent absolutely nothing. Some top quality players came in, and plenty of deadwood left.

Finances - Not looking too bad. It was good to see the board deciding not to build a new stadium. That'll help me maintain control of my finances next season.

Key Players

Jo Kuffour -The teams top scorer, and a great player. He's getting on a bit now, but hopefully he has another good season in him before I have to get rid of him.

Joe McKee - An absolutely awesome young player, and one who I can't wait to watch improve. His twelve goals and Ten assists in the league really helped us win it.

Phil Airey - Another great young player, who has the potential to be one of the best players in my squad for many years. He suffered a couple of injuries, keeping him out of action of about four months in total. Fingers crossed he has an injury free season next season, so he can play and train all season to improve as a player.

Awards

BSN Player of the Year - Joe McKee

BSN Top Scorer - Jo Kuffour

Aims For Next Season

I'll be hoping not to get sacked this time round. lower mid-table would be great, and third round of the FA Cup would be a massive bonus. Oh, and I'm coming for that FA Trophy!

Other News

Training facility upgrade.

New contract for me. Two year extension :D

Career Overview

2013/14         Blue Square North     1st               BSN Champions, FA Trophy semi-finalists

8325134-1.png

2020/21 Season Review

Barclays Premier League: 6th

FA Cup: 6th Round

Capital One Cup: 3rd Round

Fixtures and Results:

August-December / January-May

Competitions:

Premier League / FA Cup / Capital One Cup

We qualified for Europe! It went to the last day, needing to take a point versus Newcastle to stop them overtaking us and taking 6th, which we duly did! We went the furthest we've ever gone in the FA Cup where a very good performance wasn't enough to stop Neymar scoring a late winner, and we maybe deserved something against Spurs in the Capital One cup, but it wasn't to be.

Other:

Standout Players: Paul Coyle / Alex Sheriff / Jack Sauntson

Club: Statistics / Transfers / Board Confidence

Same three players stand out again. Coyle had the highest Average Rating in the League, and also the most Player of the Match awards. Alex Sheriff was our highest scorer, though not troubling the league top scorers, while captain Sauntson was again the defensive shield.

Our stadium is now at maximum expansion capacity, leaving us stuck with a two-year old stadium which only has a capacity of 17,158.

Next Season:

Qualifying for Europe again is the aim, while also hopefully reaching the Europa League group stage. Up the ziggurat, lickety split!

Season  League  Position  Achievements
2013/14   BSS	4th       Playoff Semi finalist
2014/15   BSS	1st	  Promoted
2015/16   BSP	1st	  Promoted
2016/17   np2	3rd	  Promoted
2017/18   np1	2nd	  Promoted
2018/19   npC	5th	  Promoted via playoffs
2019/20   EPL   9th	  Survival
2020/21   EPL   6th	  Qualified for Europa League

Haha, ta for that. You've got me into this so I expect your full backing! Just literally looked through the squad, one or two decent players but frees will come in handy for sure. No backroom staff either so i'm going to have to go hunt down some that are silly enough to join.

fG2Mv.jpg

MadMcMan- Carshalton Athletic - Premiership- 2019/20

10th, great first season in the premiership!

League Table

League Positions Graph

Cups - 5th round loss to Derby

Squad

Transfers

Finances - 47 million in the bank and my board still wont let me spend any of it!

Key Player Profiles:

Iain Berry - Ever present but i will have to sell him if i want to progress.

Carlos Juan Herrero - Solid Season but if he doesn't become world class i will move him on.

Mohammed Farouk - Expect him to play a big part next season.

Tomaso Sanna - Decent season.

Biagio Avella - Young striker who scored some big goals this season, another who needs to kick on if he wants to stay.

Matheus - Brazilian / Bosnian Leftback who is also quite handy in central defence.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South      1st          Promotion!
2014/15   Blue Square Premier        15th          Survived.
2015/16   Blue Square Premier       7th   
2016/17   Blue Square Premier       1st            Promotion! FA cup 3rd round.
2017/18   League two                1st            Promotion! FA cup 3rd round.
2018/19   League one                2nd           Promotion! FA cup 5th round.
2019/20   Championship             1st            Promotion! FA cup Semis
2020/21   Premiership                10th            Survival and 5th round FA cup.

Next Season

Europe is a must, I've already got some quality players in for next season.

3AMyT.png

Wealdstone- Blue Square Bet South- 2013/14

So I decided to take charge of Wealdstone again, and I've gotten off to a good start in this save. We won the title and got promoted! :)

League Table

League Positions Graph

It wasn't certain until the last day of the season, but a 2-1 win over 17th placed Dover saw us through. Just.

FA Trophy

Reached the 4th round, where we lost 1-0 to eventual winners Hereford. Pretty pleased with that.

FA Cup

A bitterly disappointing 2-1 loss at home to local rivals Harrow, We must do better next season.

Squad

Our squad is decent, but with many players coming off contract, as well as lacking in the left back, right back and goalkeeper departments, a big overhaul awaits in the off-season.

Transfers

Finances

The board decided to build a new stadium, so a cup run and some shrewd signings are required if we're to have any success next season.

Key Players

All strikers. We scored 85 goals, the highest in our division, but our defence was very porous.

David Nwaogu - A decent return of 18 goals but I think I'm going to need more quality up front next season, so he may be off if I can find a decent replacement.

Hicham Abdellah - Again, decent, but I don't think he's going to cut it in the BSP.

Kwesi Appiah - Failed to settle and fire for much of the season, which restricted his appearances, but did fairly well for us nonetheless.

Richard Jolly - A club favourite, but I'm going to have to get rid of him as well, I think.

Career Overview

Season           League                   Position          Achievements
        2013/14     Blue Square Bet South          1st             Champions!

Next Season

Survival. I'd love a decent cup run too, to help the finances.

BASHLEY F.C.

Bash-ing relegation...

2013/14 - Blue Square Bet South

ia8Y6.png

Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad | Transfers (1) (2)

The League

League Table | Position Graph

The Domestic Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | FA Trophy Fixtures

Key Players

Miles John | Sam McQueen | Steve Charrett

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Sam McQueen

The top scorer for us this season claims the award. 14 goals for a struggling side was great, in my opinion.

Top Scorer

Sam McQueen

Millward Player's Choice Award

Manager's Player of the Season

Steve Charrett

Steve Charrett is our top youth product. A few months into the season, I check my youth team for the first time, expecting a disappointment as usual. Instead, I find Steve Charrett just sitting there. Already a star, I instantly promoted him. He quickly became one of the most important players for the side, and will captain the club next season.

Jordan Swinburn Award

Surprise of the Season

Finding Steve Charrett.

Having a potential star at this level is awesome.

Aims For Next Season

Improve on last season...

Another survival would be great, with an improvement to mid table being the ambitious aim. Decent runs in the cup would be nice too.

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish      Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14         Blue Square South     17th               Survival

fcunitedfan, how the hell did you sign McKee in the BSN?!? I had to pay through the nose in league 2 and he's currently pulling the strings for me in the top end of L1.

Ridiculous contract offer, with the appearance fee and goal bonus at the most I could offer him.

Haha, ta for that. You've got me into this so I expect your full backing! Just literally looked through the squad, one or two decent players but frees will come in handy for sure. No backroom staff either so i'm going to have to go hunt down some that are silly enough to join.

Another Mariner FC Save - Great stuff. I think that makes five of us.

CHIPPENHAM TOWN F.C

7BFmN.jpg

17-18 Season

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad | Transfers

The League

League Table | Position Graph

We had our usual poor start to the league but about ½ through the season things started to click and we managed to climb our way up the table, finally finishing in a more than respectable 5th. We managed to win the Play off Semi Finals and then scrapped through the Final on Penalties.

The Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | Capital One Cup | Johnstones Paint Trophy Fixtures

The Cups were pretty much a failure, we went out in the first game of both the FA and Capital One Cups, and lost in the QTR Final of the JPT.

Key Players

Best 11

Yado Mabo | George Roast | Louis Roberts

Once again Yado was the top performer of the team, getting an avrg rating of 7.26 having played in 51 games, George Roast and Louis made had their first season as 1st team regulars and really stepped up.

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Yado Mabo

Top Scorer

Jack Nardiello

Manager's Player of the Season

Courtney Mappan-Walters

Aims For Next Season

SURVIVAL

The promotion has meant for the first time I have some real money to spend, £3.26m and a 64k Wage budget along with finally being able to scout Europe means I should be able to add some quality to the squad, hopefully I can afford to get a few more senior players so that injuries don’t have such a devastating effect.

Career Overview

2013/14         Blue Square North            9th          
2014/15         Blue Square North            4th     Promotion Via Playoffs
2015/16         Blue Square Premiership      1st     BSP Winners/FAT Winners
2015/16         League 2                     20th    Survival
2016/17         league 2                     6th     Promotion Via Play Offs
2016/17         league 1                     5th     Promotion Via Play Offs

Thanks Swinburn for the Formating!

Season Update 2023/24

St. Neots Town

Premier Division

stneotw.png

Profile - Squad - Table - Graph - Finances - Transfers

Encouraging first season in the PRM. Finished in 11th place, which was probably just above what we deserved. The team was really strong in the Championship, but playing with the bigger dogs I found out, that quite a few areas needs to be replaced,

especially in the defending area. Wingers and attackers are sufficient for now, but the midfield also needs a star player and a better backup, than what is currently available.

Cups - The Fa Cup was a disaster with an instant exit in the 3rd round to West Brom away. The League Cup was a good run that lasted to the semi finals. Stoke was previously relegated to the Championship and still played like a solid PRM team. 0-1 home

and 1-1 away was devastating to my ego, but Stoke went on and won the League Cup with a 4-0 win against Tottenham, so I shouldn't be too upset.

Finances was drastically improved during the season. Sharing stadium with Leicester during our upgrade, and having av attendance of 23000 was amazing. Moving into our newly upgraded 12.500 stadium will still a huge increase, compared to previous seasons 5000 capacity.

I didn't think referee's could be bought in this game, but clearly they can!

Only a few players from the Championship squad are worth mentioning:

Anouar Matouni: Was the only solid defender this season.

Joseba Castresana: Had a good season in the midfield.

New signings that made a difference:

Pat Miller: Had a really great season and also won the European Golden Boy award.

Zhao Zilin: chinese winger, that with his current age of 26 and 118 caps/49 goals, must have been playing international footie, from the age of 5!

Pape Mendez: Young prospect, that looks like he can be an amazing player - still not sure, if he should play defender or midfielder.

Hoping for a huge transfer budget going into next season, to fill out 3 most needed spots.

Season	League	Position Achievements
2013/14	BSN	4th	 Qual. through playoffs	
2014/15	BSP	17th	 None
2015/16	BSP	1st	 Winner
2016/17	L2	18th	 None
2017/18 L2	2nd	 Promoted, FA 6th rnd
2018/19	L1	13th	 JPT Runner-up
2019/20 L1	2nd	 Promoted
2020/21	CH	7th	 None
2021/22 CH	8th	 None
2022/23	CH	1st	 CH Winner
2023/24	PRM	11th	 League Cup Semi Final

BadgeKettering_Town.png

Kettering Town - Barclays Premier League - 2032/33

I'm slightly dissapointed with this season. I thought this could be the season we really challenged for the title. We were never in contention for the title. We had the best defence in the league but we drew far too many games as we couldnt finish teams off. I'm having a tactical rethink for next season to hopefully bring more goals but keep our solid defence.

League Table

Past Positions

We had a inconsistant season. We dont lose many but we drew far too many! We only got into the Champions League places in the last 8 games of the season as we had games in hand on teams due to the Club World Cup. It always seems to be the same story as we get results against the top teams but get draws with the bottom clubs. We really need to be more clinical.

FA Cup - Took Man United to a replay in the 5th round but lost.

Capital One Cup - The reserves lost to Charlton in round 3 on penalties.

Champions League - Another struggle through the group stage. We were in 3rd going into our final game needing to beat Atletico Madrid at home in the final game to leapfrog them in the group. We won 4-0. We had simple games in the first knockout round and the quarter finals against Galataseray and M. Tel-Aviv who we beat 4-3 and 6-0 respectively. The semi final was a repeat of last years against Real Madrid but they got their revenge beating us 6-2 over the 2 legs.

European Super Cup - Winners. 4-3 victory with Rieser scoring all 4.

Club World Cup - Beat Ashanti Gold in the semi final 3-0 before a straight forward 1-0 victory over Sao Paulo in the final.

Squad - I've got a strong squad and I would struggle to improve it. Really should be challenging for the title.

Transfers (2) -My prospects played well when called upon. Rieser took a while to settle but went on a good goalscoring run towards the end of the season. I hope for more from him next season.

Finances - £16m loss.

Key Player Profiles:

Gerhard Rieser - Took a while to settle. 38 in 55. Needs more goals in the league!

Cristian Bozzo - Quite injury prone. 22 assists and 13 goals. Top player.

Ceser Leonel de la Torre - Club captain missed the run in injured. 15 assists.

Ivan Cereceda - So solid defensively. Helped us have best defence in the league.

Matias Blizzozero -15 assists and 18 goals. I'm going to try playing him deeper next season to help unlock more defences.

I really want to challenge for the title. I will look to find improvements for the team. I really want the title!

Career Overview

2013/14         Blue Square North     12th               
2014/15         Blue Square North     2nd               Promoted Playoffs
2015/16         Blue Square Prem      1st               League Winners
2016/17         League 2              12th              Survived
2017/18         League 2              3rd               Automatic Promotion
2018/19         League 1              6th               Lost in playoff final
2019/20         League 1              3rd               Promoted Playoffs
2020/21         Championship          2nd               Promoted
2021/22         Premier League        10th              
2022/23         Premier League        6th
2023/24         Premier League        7th
2024/25         Premier League        4th               Capital One Cup winners
2025/26         Premier League        9th          Europa League and League Cup runners up
2026/27         Premier League        3rd
2027/28         Premier League        3rd          FA Cup runner up. CL Qtr finalist
2028/29         Premier League        3rd          Capital One Cup winners
2029/30         Premier League        4th          Champions League runners up
2030/31         Premier League        2nd         FA Cup Winners
2031/32         Premier League        2nd       Champions League and Community Shield winners
2032/33         Premier League        3rd          Super Cup and Club World Cup winners

Ridiculous contract offer, with the appearance fee and goal bonus at the most I could offer him.

That's pretty much what I had to do in L2, but he's worth it. He's on 12 goals and 17 assists in 44 starts this year for me in League 1.

Nice Dons and jsar, what budgets did you get for your new seasons?

Unlucky Hyp, I'm sure you'll win it soon.

AFC Fylde 2017/18

Our best season ever!

League Past positions Squad Finances

Having won promotion to league 1, I wasnt expecting much. Through lack of availability I still had a couple of reserve players of BSP quality. But i delved into the transfer market for possibly the biggest overhaul to my squad since I began. Having lost Aiden O'brien the season after I bought him to a 300k buy-out clause (of which I recieved a whopping 60kish into my transfer fund...) and letting Titch's contract run out (he had been there since the BSN days) I had to bring a couple of new strikers in. I finally secured the services of Anthony Malbon after sniffing around him for ages, and also brought in a Spaniard by the name of Guille who's Scunthorpe contract had run out.

And so we took to the league, and my god it started badly. I though it would be a mid table season at best for the first quarter of the season but then all my signings suddenly clicked. We went on some rampant runs of form and approached the playoff spots and then the automatic promotion spots. Finally it came down to us playing 2nd placed Birmingham on the final day pretty much only requiring a draw to win the league (unless there was a massive GD shift). We won 2-0 and ended up promoted 4 points clear as champions! The key to this season once again is my insanely tight defence. We conceded 33 in the league, the next best defence conceded 51, and we ended the season only losing 6 times (though we did also have more draws than anyone in the league).

The FA saw us go out in a home tie against Blackburn and the League cup saw us stuffed 3-0 by Blackpool. However in what's turned out to be hopefully our final JPT season, we won it! Though while it's nice to win silverware, it was slightly concerning that pretty much my entire prize fund was spent on winning bonuses for my team. JPT results.

With a stadium expansion taking us to an 8000 seater (sharing with blackpool again whilst under construction) and a new wage budget of about 45k I'm feeling ready for the championship!

Key Players

Macaulay Booth - Our first choice right back, in on a free in League 2 and now valued at more than half a Mil, he was utterly awesome.

Joe McKee - Again bought in last season, out string-puller in Midfield and chips in with plenty of goals - those 20 freekick and penalty stats don't lie. Joe also scored the winner in the JPT at the death when I thought penalties were looming. From a 30 yard freekick. Not sure if he'll cope next year but I hope so; a set piece specialist is invaluable.

Guille - Our little Spanish Wizard. 26 goals and 4 assists was a great return for the man signed on a free.

Special Mention

Matty Hughes. He was there when I took over at Fylde and he isstill a regular starter. Has now notched up 186 appearances with an average rating of more than 7 across them. Hoping he can make the step up again, I really, really dont want to get rid of him.

Archived