dafuge's FM13 challenge

To be honest Bashley probably could afford the entirety of greece at the moment.

Somewhat along the same line of amusing articles, given yesterday's events this one made me chuckle when it came through.

Edit: Apparently my chairman is looking to step aside. Apparently now the club is in the top division and is actually making tons of money he wants to step down.... Local businessman is rumoured, no tycoon for me.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm.... so I scraped into 7th witha dramatic 3-2 win over villa on the last day and I was overjoyed. What I didnt realise was that apparently 7th place is a europa league spot. I'm scared. My team is too thin to handle as it is. We cant deal with another trophy next year.

8325134-1.png

2023/24 Season Review

Barclays Premier League:

1st

UEFA Champions League:

1st Knockout Round

Budweiser FA Cup:

6th Round

Capital One Cup:

3rd Round

Fixtures and Results:

August-December / January-May

Premier League winners! Was a close season, but once we were out of the cups, we could focus on the league, which we did, capitalising on Manchester City's slips. We made a good showing in the Champions League, for a first attempt. Had an easy FA Cup run, and blew it. Capital One cup was again a disaster.

Other:

Standout Players: Silvio / Mattia Cremaschi / Paul Coyle

Club: Finances / Transfers / Board Confidence

Next Season:

Challenging for the Champions League title is the aim, while also hopefully challenging again for the League title. Up the ziggurat, lickety split!

Season  League  Position  Achievements
2013/14   BSS	4th	  Playoff Semi finalist
2014/15   BSS	1st	  Promoted
2015/16   BSP	1st	  Promoted
2016/17   np2	3rd	  Promoted
2017/18   np1	2nd	  Promoted
2018/19   npC	5th	  Promoted via playoffs
2019/20   EPL   9th	  Survival
2020/21   EPL   6th	  Qualified for Europa League
2021/22   EPL   5th	  Won Europa League
2022/23   EPL   2nd	  Qualified for Champions League + Europa League Runner-up
2023/24   EPL   1st       Won Premier League

AFC Fylde 2019/20

That was unexpected. And unwanted.

Table Past Positions Squad Finances

This season I just wanted to survive. A wage bill of 100k and a tiny transfer budget meant it was going to be tricky. We started off brightly though, with some good results coming early in the season. However we soon had a run of playing the big boys, and it all went wrong. We tumbled down the table but were holding firm at mid table over Christmas. The cups had gone, exiting the League cup and the FA cup in the 4th and 3rd rounds respectively, both to premiership opposition. I changed my boardroom expectations to a mid table finish to free up some more cash, though as it turned out there was no one decent to bring in.

Then we hit a run of playing 5 of the top 6 in a row, and that explained the massive dip to 16th, and suddenly I was getting nervy. But then 4 fixtures against teams below us and 1 against A team near us saw us hop right back on up to 11th. Our penultimate game against Reading saw us jump to 10th before the final game of the season against villa. I was just hoping to stay around midtable, but a fightback from 2-1 which saw us emerge as 3-2 winners meant we leapt to 7th, and unbeknownst to me that was a Europa league spot. Whilst this is a nice bonus, paper thin doesnt begin to cover how my squad was at times.

Which brings me to my next point. The end of the season saw an attempted takeover, which means I'm under embargo. 10 players contracts ran out (I only regret 2 of them), and I cant sign anyone. Unless it's sorted out soon i'm in deep, deep trouble.

Finally, our finances are amazing. Ending massively in profit, we have youth and training upgrades coming within 6 months, and out stadium has finished its expansion, we will be back at the now 15,500 capacity Kellamergh Park next year. I expect to fill it out weekly - our average attendance was just above that this year whilst at Bloomfield.

I am also now a club icon and have signed a new 4 year deal.

Key Players

With Matty Hughes departing this summer (described as an aberration by my fans in my boardroom updates for at least 5 months...) a new spot opened up for our resident rock-at-the-back position. Step forward Roman Golobart - currently at Wigan in real life this guy was great this year.

Anton Putsila - made it in for the second year running, the ceteran Belarussian is now club captain and made the step up to premier league life fantastically. Rewarded with a new 1 year extension.

Paddy Kelly - Brought in as Guille couldnt cut it in the big time, Paddy did a great job up top on his own, 21 goals and 10 assists in 37 starts was a great return.

Next season (if I get through this damn takeover) I need to flesh out my squad. Hopefully I can finish mid table this year, maybe with a League or FA cup run. And build more facilities while keeping the finances awesome.

Some crazy records their Dons

Can't remember seeing anything like that before in previous versions!

Not sure if the Man City record is a good thing or a bad one. Would love to beat them to break the record as a origial lower league team.

Some good updates over night.

I am mid table in my second season in the Blue Square Premier. Currently 14th after 16 games. Still shipping in too many goals. There are some big(ish) clubs in my Blue Square Premier. Played Mk Dons and Oldham already.

Kettering Town

bbSdH.png

Season of good fortune!

2014/15 - Blue Square Premier - Champions

Manager | Squad | Table | Fixtures | Graph | Finance | Transfers | Board | Confidence | Team Records | Player Records

Predicted Finish: 20th

Actual Finish: 1st

League: Yet again the media had us for a relegation dogfight but bookies had us for outside

promotion chances! I wish I could bet on myself would make loads of money and get out of debt easy! Had set a target of mid table finish but couple of good early signings and sticking with the policy of only getting players with atleast potential rated higher than current league I thought I had a pretty solid team. The first half of the season went through really good with only a few close defeats being the blips. Midway through the season saw us swaping top spot with few teams. Injury to Matt Godden hit us hard and we could not settle into any sort of consistent forward pairing.

Addition of Campbell (Jamaican International) and Nimani in January I thought we were good to go. But Neither of them could force a place into the squad though Campbell broke in the end. The addition of Nimani seemed to spur Noel and he went on a scoring spree. A couple of draws which could have been easy win gave me a few heart attacks as I did not want to lose out on promotion after running in so close but thankfully the teams around me were suffering from same and I was crowned champions with a game to spare. And yet again as soon as we became champions we lost the last game. :rolleyes:

Cups: I desperately needed to have a good cup run this season as I was in debt and needed those gate income from cups. A favorable draw in FA Cup saw us get into the fourth round with ease but a tough fixture against Huddersfield I thought that would be our end. But a fighting draw saw us force a replay away where we fought our way to a 1-2 win clinching it in the dying moments. Next round saw us get a home fixture against Arsenal which we ultimately lost 1-2 and I was pleased to have made it so far.

As defending FA Trophy champions I wanted to make sure I held onto the cup and saw us flying through the rounds before we got a semifinal against Luton and after barely scraping through the first leg at home I was not hopeful of making to the final but we ended up beating them 3-1 away. The final against Ebbsfleet was a more tougher than 3-1 scoreline suggested.

Key Players

Ryan Thompson : My rock solid defender and he was my best player by a mile! I cant remember the number of times he stopped attacks. Getting in an average 5.51 tackles/90 min and the highest average rating of team. Fan player of the year and deservedly so! He needs to step up next season. I am starting to love this guy!

Ricky Little : Captain courageous. After last seasons captaincy problems I wanted to make sure I had a dependable captain this time around. Despite many other better captain candidates I went ahead with him and he did not disappoint me. He formed an admirable defensive partnership with Ryan.

John Rooney : He failed to make bench at times early season but after a couple of injury and fitness problems in the midfield he got a look in and got stuck there. He finished the season with 7 goals and 10 assists in 34(10) games.

Noël Makombo-Eboma : Was kept out by my last season pairing of Brett and Matt but once Matt was out for 5 months he stepped up and was infulential in us getting out the line in many matches in second half of the season. Finished the season with 22 goals and 14 assists in 34(14) games. If he had played the full season he would have been the player of the year. He will get a better chance next season as I think Matt and Brett might not cut it out.

Ryan Thompson

Aims for the season

Mid Table Finish Overachieved

Good Cup Run Achieved

Defend FA Trophy Achieved

Aims for next season

Try to push for Playoff spot but would be happy with Top half finish

Get a new GK replacement for Rogers

Get some Championship potential players.

Other News

Once we got into the black and were close to half a mil in the bank I pushed for Youth Facility upgrade which the board agreed to easily.

Come season end which saw us finishing as champions and promotion the board decided to build a new 9460 capacity Kettering Stadium for a cost of 9.75Million!!! Which saw us get a 6.25mil bank loan!!!:mad:

This saw the Youth facility upgrade getting cancelled! Hate my chairman, I want him out!!! :mad:

Season      League     Finish       Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     BSN        1st          FA Trophy Winners!
2014/15     BSP        1st          FA Trophy Winners! FA Cup 5th Round! 

Bad luck with the facilities, i've only just managed to get mine upgrading now in the prem

I've waltzed through the qualifiers with a couple of easy matches, handed a group of

Rubin Kazan

Trazonspor

AFC Fylde

Slovan Liberec.

I avoided some much more difficult teams so cant complain too much. Getting a 30m transfer budget and almost 300k wage means I have every position with a good quality backup so I should be OK to cope.

505808.jpg

St. Neots Town F.C. – npower Championship- 2018/19

npower Championship

League Table - Amazing season! Champions, and we have reached the promised land of Premier League! A terrific response to the disappointing way last season ended. We went on a 13 games unbeaten run from the start of the season, before we lost to runners up Fulham away. 31 wins, 7 defeats and 8 draws. We scored 124 goals and conceded 53, which gave us a hefty goal difference of +71. We ended with 101 points, 6 ahead of closest rivals Fulham.

League graphWe stayed on top from game 6 and onward.

Biggest win - Our biggest ever win came in the away game against Wigan in late September. It was a lot tighter game than the final score would suggest, but it was a very satisfying 8-0 win that led us to believe that we could win something this year.

Biggest defeat - Our biggest defeat came in the away game against Cardiff in late December. This was also a really tight match, 6 to 5 in ccc's, but we didn't score and they did. We lost 4-1.

Cup run

Capital One Cup - A fantastic run, we reached the final, beating Stoke and Newcastle Utd along the way, both Premier League teams. We met Man City, or should I say Sergio Agüero, in the final. We didn't stand a chance, but defended bravely. Final score 1-0.

FA CupWe lost 2-1 to Tottenham in the 5th rnd, having beaten Premier League side Norwich in the 4th. Pleased with the effort, and it was pleasing to see that we didn't look lost against better opposition.

St. Neots Town F.C.

Squad – Mostly the same as last year, we weren't that active in the transfer market, and only one of our new signings really played.

Transfers – Three in, three out. A few of our reserve team players went on loans to lower league teams this season. Our stand out player in previous seasons, Cian Bolger, left the club after being deemed surplus to requirements.

Finances

Summary - We have a solid economy. Most of the money earned has gone to improvements of our facilities as previous years. While our ground has been under expansion, we have played all of our games at Stadium: mk. Our average attendance this season has been 13477, and our own ground has a capacity of just 8748. That's a deficit of almost 5000 seats, and it doesn't look like our board is willing to improve the stadium at this point. The board interaction for expanding or building a new stadium is grayed out, and will be for 6 more months, so there is not much I can do about the situation. It is a worry though, and we have to keep to our ultra tight wage regime for another season at least.

Wages - We are still below our wage budget. The team in this years Premier League that spent the least on wages was Bristol Rovers. Their salary per annum was 12.5M, we've spent 1.17M this year. It will be tough to attract players with such low wages, and many of our players contracts are up for renewal soon. It's all a bit worrying.

Boardroom - A brief overview of board confidence, scouting range, staff, budget adjustments and the board request status. The board agreed to allow us to have no restrictions on scouting in February, hopefully making it easier for us to sign good players before the big guns launches bids.

Key Player Profiles:

A lot of our players had really good seasons, and more could have been mentioned, but these ones stood out for various reasons:

Dennis Jacob |–DC–| - Amazing at the back, made crucial interceptions every game. Avr. 7.66

Christofer Bomheuer |-DC-| - Really solid CB, winning most headers. Avr. 7.61

Miles John |-MC-| - Good stats, but struggling a bit for rating as the rest of my MC's. Avr. 7.11

Jelle Zandvoort |MR-| - 12 goals and 14 assists in 44 games. Avr. 7.34

Corentin Michel |-MR-| - 8 goals and 18 assists in 42 games. Avr. 7.22

Joshua Turner |–ST–| - Top goalscorer with 26 goals and 6 assists in 35 games. Avr. 7.39

Michael Drennan |–ST-| - Another good season. 25 goals and 20 assists in 50 games. Avr. 7.39

Neville Evans |-ST-| - New signing with good potential. 18 goals and 17 assists in 33 games. Avr. 7.58

Manager Profile:

gman - Improved squad disipline and reputation. Current reputation: Continental

Next season

Try to establish us in the Premier League and stay clear of relegation. Sign new players in key areas.

Career overview:

Season     Position     Division            Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     1st        Blue Square N          League Winners
2014/15     1st        Blue Square P          League Winners, FA Trophy Winners
2015/16     1st        npower League 2        League Winners
2016/17     2nd        npower League 1        Promoted
2017/18     3rd        npower Championship    Playoff Finalists
2018/19     1st        npower Championship    League Winners, Capital One Cup Finalists

I guess the Chairman heard me moaning!! He is out!

<snip>

During takeover talks he promised to wipe out the club debts!!! Liar!

Currently has no plans to invest!

My first takeover was exactly the same.

My second takeover however, was a consortium led by a tycoon. Pumped in £26m instantly as well as £5m for transfers, improved the facilities, and in January of that year he added another £30m to the transfer budget and another £200k+ wages.

Canvey Island - 2019/20 End of Season Update - npower League 1

Curse of the update...

League (Positions) : Started the season well, being part of a group of 4 at the top that had a nice cushion on the rest of the pack at Christmas. From then on in though we were inconsistent at best, sliding down the table as we tried to get to grips with a new formation (as the new update had killed my last one). We won 3 out of 4 to end the season, but not enough teams ahead of us faltered and so ended up just outside the play-off places. In the grand scheme of things, it probably isn't the worse thing in the world being in this division for another year as there is no quality of depth to compete in the Championship yet.

Cups :

FA Cup

Two easy games to get us into the 3rd round for the 4th year running (this was before Palace went on a massive unbeaten run in the league), but we performed really badly at Blackburn, not even registering a shot on target.

League Cup

The less we say about this the better, although in the end Millwall did end up winning the Championship - showing how much we still have to go to get promoted another two times.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Very disappointing here, as I was looking to get at least to where we were last season. We did manage to get a bye into the 2nd round, so still somehow managed to beat the board's expectations.

Squad (1)(2) and Transfers: We coped surprisingly well scoring goals after the departures of both Webster and Gould in the summer. Bull looks like he could be a good player if he wasn't injured for half of the year. Swann sold outside the window (along with Gay) because he was complaining about being rotated so often, and getting £1.4m for the pair isn't the worst piece of business in the world I reckon.

Player of the Season : Aden Flint - DC

One of the very few non-regens in the squad, he's actually the oldest player by a good couple of years now. Very reliable performer at the heart of the defence, resulting in him being almost a ever-present despite my rotation scheme.

Finances : Not too shabby as this was the final year being handicapped by a 4,000 capacity stadium. Got a training facility upgrade of £1m happening as we speak, with a £4m youth upgrade happening at the end of next season. So as long as I don't go crazy on the salary front I should still have a positive balance at the end of next year with a nice raft of upgrades too.

History

2013/14: BSS - 14th, FA Cup - 2nd Quali Rd, FA Trophy - 3rd Quali Rd

2014/15: BSS - 12th, FA Cup - 2nd Quali Rd, FA Trophy - 1st Rd

2015/16: BSS - 12th, FA Cup - 2nd Quali Rd, FA Trophy - WINNERS

2016/17: BSS - 1st, FA Cup - 3rd Rd, FA Trophy - WINNERS

2017/18: BSP - 1st, FA Cup - 3rd Rd, FA Trophy - 2nd Rd

2018/19: NL2 - 1st, FA Cup - 5th Rd, League Cup - 3rd Rd, JPT - Quarters (South)

2019/20: NL1 - 7th, FA Cup - 3rd Rd, League Cup - 1st Rd, JPT - 2nd Rd (South)

Hey Prank, I just got taken over with Kettering in League 2. The new guys pumped in only 425K, but I guess it is better than nothing.

Takeover Message

Investment

Current Finances

On another note, how did you make 900K in the BSP? I made only 310,000 with a 3rd place finish and playoff promotion.

I won the FA trophy and got in till 5th round in the FA cup, those gate and prize money went a long way!

You playing FMC?

CHIPPENHAM TOWN F.C

7BFmN.jpg

19-20 Season

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad 1|2| Transfers 1|2

The League

League Table | Position Graph

This year we had the opposite to our usual start! We got off to a flyer including a thrilling 6-2 win against Arsenal and a 7-4 Win at against Reading, sadly after the patch hit we went on a major slump. We shiped 14 goals in 4 games and never really recovered from the confidence knock that gave us. We managed to just about do enough to stay up including a mid season 3-1 win at home to Man U. The team was built mainly around youngsters, im thinking I might need a little more experiance in the side this season. sadly I have lost a pormising striker in Luis Jarrin, and worst of all he has gone on a free!!

The Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | Capital One Cup

As with last season the Cup where non existant for us, but maybe that was a blessing allowing us to stay focused on staying in the league

Key Players

Best 11

Alberto Lahera| Angelo Dalpanque | Joao Rodrigues

A whole new line up this season and a new set of Key Players, Angelo continued to do well scoring 17 goals but was out down by Kristian, Joao contributed 12 goals and was a constant performer.and Alberto was outstanding at right back getting the highest average rating of the season.

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Angelo Dalpanque

Top Scorer

Kristian Krmpotic

Manager's Player of the Season

Alvaro Baigorria

Oustanding Loan Signing from River, going to look to sign him full time this season!

Aims For Next Season

Improvement

With a little more money in the bank, an almost doubled Wage budget and £18 mill to spend, hopefully I can improve on last season.

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 2013/14         Blue Square North            9th          
 2014/15         Blue Square North            4th     Promotion Via Playoffs
 2015/16         Blue Square Premiership      1st     BSP Winners/FAT Winners
 2015/16         League 2                     20th    Survival
 2016/17         league 2                     6th     Promotion Via Play Offs
 2016/17         league 1                     5th     Promotion Via Play Offs
 2016/17        Championship                  5th     Promotion Via Play Offs
 2017/18        Premier League               16th    Survival

Thanks Swinburn for the Formating!

8325134-1.png

2023/24 Season Review

Barclays Premier League:

1st

UEFA Champions League:

1st Knockout Round

Budweiser FA Cup:

6th Round

Capital One Cup:

3rd Round

Fixtures and Results:

Premier League winners! Was a close season, but once we were out of the cups, we could focus on the league, which we did, capitalising on Manchester City's slips. We made a good showing in the Champions League, for a first attempt. Had an easy FA Cup run, and blew it. Capital One cup was again a disaster.

Other:

Standout Players: Silvio / Mattia Cremaschi / Paul Coyle

Next Season:

Challenging for the Champions League title is the aim, while also hopefully challenging again for the League title. Up the ziggurat, lickety split!

2013/14   BSS	4th	  Playoff Semi finalist
2014/15   BSS	1st	  Promoted
2015/16   BSP	1st	  Promoted
2016/17   np2	3rd	  Promoted
2017/18   np1	2nd	  Promoted
2018/19   npC	5th	  Promoted via playoffs
2019/20   EPL   9th	  Survival
2020/21   EPL   6th	  Qualified for Europa League
2021/22   EPL   5th	  Won Europa League
2022/23   EPL   2nd	  Qualified for Champions League + Europa League Runner-up
2023/24   EPL   1st       Won Premier League

mixture of shock and delight at seeing Enfield Town here! :D you've done really well with them so far, keep up the good work!

CHIPPENHAM TOWN F.C

7BFmN.jpg

21-22 Season

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad | Transfers 1|2

The League

League Table | Position Graph

A solid season with us rising 7 places on last years performance, I didnt improve the team all that much from last season but a change in tactics along with the amazing form of Joao Rodrigues really helped us secure this mid table finish! My only concern now is that Joao is wanted by Man United, I managed to secure him on a long term (very expensive) contract last season but his minimum release is only £15.5m and if Man U come if with a big offer im not sure what the boards reaction is going to be. Finally increasing the clubs reputation as well, now in line with most championship sides, so another good season or two and perhaps ill be equal to my premier league counterparts.

The Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | Capital One Cup

Struggled in the Cups again, going out pretty fast in the Capital One with a 6-1 thrashing from Arsenal, the FA Cup didnt even get off the ground with us being knocked out in our first game.

Key Players

Best 11

Jordan Jones| Eric Dier | Joao Rodrigues

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Joao Rodrigues

Not surprising, with 25 goals in 35 appearances, not bad for a player signed on a free!

Top Scorer

Joao Rodrigues

Manager's Player of the Season

Kenny Baldock

A mid season signing bit slotted straight into the team and made a differnece.

Aims For Next Season

European Place

Aiming for a top 6 finnish and a place in Europe this season, is going to be tough but acheivable I think

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 2013/14         Blue Square North            9th          
 2014/15         Blue Square North            4th     Promotion Via Playoffs
 2015/16         Blue Square Premiership      1st     BSP Winners/FAT Winners
 2016/17         League 2                     20th    Survival
 2017/18         league 2                     6th     Promotion Via Play Offs
 2018/19         league 1                     5th     Promotion Via Play Offs
 2019/20        Championship                  5th     Promotion Via Play Offs
 2020/21        Premier League               16th    Survival
 2021/22        Premier League               9th    Mid Table Security

Thanks Swinburn for the Formating!

U6Igr.jpg?1

4ndyMUFC - npower League 1 - 2019-20 - Season 6

Squad - POY - Transfers 1 2 - Table - Graph - Finances - Manager Profile - Playoff Final

Just a quick update trying to keep up with footy scores on soccer staurday,

brilliant season with us finishing 5th and winning the playoff final 6-5 on penalities after a 2-2 draw in 120 minutes, securing promotion to the Championship

Season      Division              Pos          Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     Blue Square North     4th          Promoted via Playoffs, FA Trophy 1st Round
2014/15     Blue Square Prem     11th          FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round       
2015/16     Blue Square Prem      1st          League Champions, FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
2016/17     npower League 2      18th          Capital One Cup 2nd Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 2nd Round
2017/18     npower League 2       7th          Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 1st Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 4th Round    
2018/19     npower League 1      16th          Capital One Cup 1st Round, FA Cup 1st Round, JPT North 2nd Round                                        
2019/20     npower League 1       5th          Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 2nd Round, JPT North 2nd Round, FA Cup 4th Round

great gain promotion now stadium closed for another 2,900 seats to be installed to meet league standards.

so off to 16,000 seater Bloomfield Road again for a season while work is done Happy Days with hopefully bigger gates for next season should help bank balance

Season Update 2025/26

St. Neots Town

Premier Division

A very good season with a final 4th position and EURO semi final. Personal highlight of the season, was beating unbeatable Man City away and finally getting a win vs Reading. Stats.

Concecutive upgrades to facilities, will see them at a very good level coming next season. Finances improved alot, and looking forward to 2029, where a new stadium (should) will be build.

In the training department, we are very happy to welcome Iker Cassilas to the club :D

Domestic Cups were a dissapointment, but the EURO was extremely pleasing. Following screenies are the news reports.

Group stages:

1st round - PSV - Did expect to loose here, but came away with 2 wins. Leg 1 - Leg 2

2nd round - Zenit - Biggest win in this game so far, with a 10-0 win away and a 2-0 win at home, resting many players in the return match.

Qtr final - Dinamo Kiyv - 4-1 home win, followed by 1-1 away.

Semi Final - St. Etienne - Sharing wins with them in the group play, i had expected to be able to progress from here, but 0-2 home and 5-3 loss away burried those dreams. St. Etienne progressed and won the final.

Another "small highlight" was our domestic feeder club winning the BSP - Hopefully L2 will improve some players attributes when going on loan :D

Defense is still the spot were we are most vulnerable, but did manage to get a key signing and a promising young english defender.

Many players are worth mentioning, but the following were amazing (and a few prospects)

Krunoslav Mance - GK - Finally managed to break into the first team as first choice keeper.

Pereira - DC - 9mill signing from Vasco. Really good and consistent performer. One of the best defenders i have had in any game.

Nathaniel Douglas - DR free player previously Wolves. I believe he can become a great player, had a great half season and a huge improvement to my other right defenders.

Michael Summer - AMR - Had an amazing season and the "bigger" clubs are starting to make offers for him :(

Zhao Zilin - AML - Also very consistent this season, both with scoring goals and making assists.

Pat Miller - SC - Only thing that can make him better, are more goals scored!

Han Zhiyan - SC - His first really strong season.

Dave Bonifacio - SC - New prospect from Vancouver, bought for 6.75mill. 18 years old, 18 caps and 13 goals for Canada! High hopes for this one.

And finally - Must have a dane on my team!

Steffen Møller - MC - Bought for 375k from FC Midtjylland. Leading PRM potential, anxious to see how he will develop.

Still would like the improve the defense next season, and maybe get a great DM/MC, as that is the only areas I am not happy with.

Season	League	Position Achievements
2013/14	BSN	4th	 Qual. through playoffs	
2014/15	BSP	17th	 None
2015/16	BSP	1st	 Winner
2016/17	L2	18th	 None
2017/18 L2	2nd	 Promoted, FA 6th rnd
2018/19	L1	13th	 JPT Runner-up
2019/20 L1	2nd	 Promoted
2020/21	CH	7th	 None
2021/22 CH	8th	 None
2022/23	CH	1st	 CH Winner
2023/24	PRM	11th	 League Cup Semi Final
2024/25 PRM	6th	 FA Cup Semi Final
2025/26	PRM	4th	 EURO Semi Final

8325134-1.png

2024/25 Season Review

Fixtures and Results:

Dafuge's Challenge COMPLETE! We won the Champions league after a nailbiting penalty shootout, as well as retaining the League. We also won the Mickey Mouse Capital One cup too for the first time, but were abysmal in both the FA Cup and the Community Shield.

Other:

Standout Players: Mattia Cremaschi / Arjen Nijhuis / Silvio

Cremaschi. <3

Next Season:

Challenge for the Champions League title as well as the League title. Try to win the Club World Cup, UEFA Supercup and the Community Shield.

2013/14   BSS	4th	   Playoff Semi finalist
2014/15   BSS	1st	   Promoted
2015/16   BSP	1st	   Promoted
2016/17   np2	3rd	   Promoted
2017/18   np1	2nd	   Promoted
2018/19   npC	5th	   Promoted via playoffs
2019/20   EPL   9th	   Survival
2020/21   EPL   6th	   Qualified for Europa League
2021/22   EPL   5th	   Won Europa League
2022/23   EPL   2nd	   Qualified for Champions League + Europa League Runner-up
2023/24   EPL   1st	   Won Premier League
2024/25   EPL   1st        CHALLENGE COMPLETE! Won Champions League + Premier League + Capital One Cup 

Archived