dafuge's FM13 challenge

Bognor Regis

Season update 2021/22 - Blue Square South Division

fmavatar.png5100178.png

League Table - League Graph - Fixtures - Transfers - Squad

A bit delayed update:

Got sacked with St. Neots last season. Ungrateful ********. But now we are going to take Bognor Regis to glory \o/.

Last time I got up I released most of my squad thinking I would get better replacements. I failed. So I'll keep most of my

first 11 this time around. And hope to sign reinforcements and better players wherever I can.

Memorable moments of the season:

I saw my old star pupil Frank Henderson Transfer listed. So I bought my first player sofar :) he was way better than my current left midfielder Mohammed Ali Lack of pace hurts though.

And for the Second Time Norway offered me a job as their manager..Job Offer

W    D    L    G  Pnts   
[b]St.Neots[/b]
2013/14 BSN 9th - 19 |  5 | 18 | +2 | 62 | 
2014/15 BSN 9th - 17 | 12 | 13 | +1 | 63 | FA cup 3rd
2015/16 BSN 6th - 21 |  7 | 14 | +10| 70 | FA cup 1st 
2016/17 BSN 4th - 18 | 13 | 11 | +9 | 67 | Playoff semi lost - no cup luck
2017/18 BSN 2nd - 22 | 9  | 11 | +22| 75 | FA cup 2nd Round. Playoff Final lost
2018/19 BSN 4th - 18 | 15 | 9  | +21| 69 | Promotion through Playoffs - Fa cup 2nd round
2019/20 BSP 21st- 11 | 12 | 23 | -26| 45 | Relegated and Sacked 
[b]Bognor Regis[/b]
2020/21 BSS 5th - 21 | 7 | 14 | +28 | 70 | FA Trophy Final, Playoff Semi Final Lost
2021/22 BSS 5th - 19 | 14 | 9 | +16 | 71 | Promotion Through Playoff, No Cup Luck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lOiAB.png

Chorley FC BSN 13/14

BSN

League Table – Wild season, got off to a good start and then it got rocky real fast. Everything came down to the last day with alot of teams having a chance to grab the last playoff spot things went right for me and I squeaked in and won the play offs fairly easily.

League graph – As you can see lots of cliffs and climbs.

Cup run

FA Trophy - Nothing much here lost after a replay in the first round.

FA Cup – Wild run that had me taking on some heavy hitters and somehow scraping through, was a fun run during the poorest part of my season, crashed out in the second round.

Chorley FC

Squad – A lot of changes and random pickups here and there. No idea who I am going to keep yet was over wage budget most of the season want to reduce the footprint some next season.

Transfers

Finances

Summary - The normal BSN numbers.

Career overview:

Season     Position     Division         Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     5th        Blue Square N   Promoted via Playoffs 

6289_leamington_football_club.jpg

2022-23 Season Review

Well I did it last night. :D

After TEN seasons in the BSN I finally got promoted and won the league.

As my last screen shot showed, I had four games left of the season last night.

The first two games, I lost both of them! Couldn't believe it. Luckily only one of the teams around me won one of their games.

I then played Boston, went 1-0 and had a man sent off. Thought there is no chance I am going up automatically! I then score two goals in a matter of mintues to lead 2-1. Then to my horror Boston score in the 92nd minute to make it 2-2! GUTTED

Going into my last game I was second but three points behind Nuneaton. I had to win my game and hope for some luck in the Nuneaton game.

I won my game comfortably 3-0. I didn't have the balls to have the latest scores or league table up. I played the whole game just concentrating on my game. Once the game finished I clicked continue and the latest league table appeared. I was top of the league!! BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

As I thought my star striker wouldn't sign a new contract. He wanted £14,500k a week!! The max I could offer was £425. He left on a free and joined Bristol City in The Championship.

I have started the new season in the Blue Square Premier, and as expected I am struggling. I am currently in 21st place, but there are a group of clubs above me within touching distance.

Aims for this season are just to stay up. I need to find a new goal machine. Can't find a decent one yet.

I also need a keeper. My Youth keeper from last year is struggling this season.

Leamington Spa

Season        League      POS        FA CUP

2013-14        BSN        19th        1st         
2014-15        BSN        14th        QUAL      
2015-16        BSN        16th        1st
2016-17        BSN        19th        QUAL
2017-18        BSN        14th        QUAL
2018-19        BSN        7th         QUAL
2019-20        BSN        9th         QUAL 
2020-21        BSN        17th        QUAL
2021-22        BSN        11th        QUAL
2022-23        BSN        1st         1st

Kettering Town

bbSdH.png

Here we go again!

2013/14 - Blue Square Bet North - Champions

Squad | Table | Fixtures | Graph | Finance | Transfers | Board | Confidence | Team Records | Player Records

Predicted Finish: 16th

Actual Finish: 1st

League: Though the media predicted me to finish 16th I always knew I would challenge for promotion and rightly so the

bookies had me third favorites for promotion. Got in some good scouts and the amount of good players they found for me was one of the main reason for the squad I built up. Almost all of the players I got in have potential rated for L2/L1 so I should do good for few seasons to come with adding few quality players each season. And Kettering being a professional team was a delightful surprise for me. All of players I brought in were recommended by my scouts except for three Brett Williams (Had to get a Reading player! :p) Ryan Thompson and Luke Wandless (Previous game favorites of mine)

Started the season really well and not losing a game in the league till November that too against Stalybridge (who were table toppers at that time) which was a close game. Losing 3-2 away in final minutes. That was the only blip in the season as we went on unbeaten run which lasted for 25 games till we were champions. It seemed like the players lost motivation after we won the league and we lost the final two games at home by a goal.

Overall I was delighted with my squad but for the discipline record. This was by far my most ill-disciplined squad I have ever had in all my years of FM! Especially Ryan Brennan who contributed to nearly a quarter of all the cards we had! I do need a good captain the player I made captain who I thought would feature a lot made only 3(2) appearances and the vice-captain failed to even make first team. :rolleyes:

My Finances have been bleak through out the year and was operating in the red all season and hopefully I can get out of it soon. The projections are really bad at if I do end up 2mil+ in red come season end I guess I would be going into administration! Though I must say after the new patch my projections are now showing at 800K in debt. The board has been injecting funds into the balance every so often.

Cups: Went out of the FA Cup in the 3rd Qual round and was not at all happy with it as I thought we could have made the main draw. I desperately need those cash registers ringing!

FA Trophy was a much better improvement as we went flying through each round and the final few rounds we were beating BSP teams easily. The final was against our historic rivals Barrow. The final started with a 2nd minute goal by Brett and I thought this one is going to be a piece of cake! The game was a dull event till the 54th min when Barrow scored. Full time whistle came and we were draw at 1-1. Into the extra time it continued in the same vein as it had all game and the game was headed for a penalty shootout and I was confident of winning the shootout as Gary Rogers (GK) had been immense at saving penalties all season. In the 120th min Cole hoofed the ball down the pitch and into the path of speeding Godden and from there it was a piece of cake as he beat the defenders with his pace. We won 1-2e and I would say we deserved it! :D

Key Players

Gary Rogers : Rated good for L2 I certainly hit the jackpot with him. He more then covered up for my defense and he seems to love penalties. I wish I could get the stats on the number of penalties saved as it would be in double figures! At 32 I would think that he would serve me for couple of season more.

Ryan Thompson : I knew he could perform at this level and higher but he was still kept out of the team early season by Sangare. But once he got in the team he was the rock of the defense along with Gary.

Ryan Brennan : The most ugliest player I have ever had picking up 22 yellows and 2 reds in a season. But when he played he was immense getting in a good tackle and spraying the ball around well. Would have been my highest average rated player if not for his discipline record. 4 goals and 9 assists.

Brett Williams : Wanted to get in a Reading player and was overjoyed when I was able to snag him. He proved my faith in him scoring 31 goals and 11 assists in 41(1) games. He was the perfect target man for Godden.

Matt Godden : The highest rated player at 7.51 he scored 28 goals and 15 assists in 42(2) games. Finish the season third in golden boot of the league. Would have scored 10 more if I had him for penalty duty instead of Brett. This guy was a great find for me!

Aims for next season

Mid Table Finish

Good Cup Run

Defend FA Trophy

Season      League     Finish       Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     BSN        1st          FA Trophy Winners!

Haven't tried this since 09 (and didnt do very well at it then) - Kings Lynn if I recall correctly - so thought it was time to give this another go.

I originally wanted to be Hastings Utd but after literally hundreds of reloads with no luck I took my second choice, St Neots (purely for their over-soil heating efforts of getting their cup game on earlier this year against Daventry.

Here I am.

My early thoughts are that this will be quite the challenge, with no staff and just a handful of players (although one of them is former Aston Villa striker Stefan Moore), and fluctuating results in friendlies brought us to the opening day of the season at home to Boston Utd.

Five minutes in and we were 1-0 up and things were starting to look rosy, but two goals before half time and then a further four after, brought us crashing back to earth. A 6-1 opening day thrashing has left me already asking the fans to judge me only after 10 games, but knowing that results will have to improve quickly if this isn't to be a very short venture.

Haven't tried this since 09 (and didnt do very well at it then) - Kings Lynn if I recall correctly - so thought it was time to give this another go.

I originally wanted to be Hastings Utd but after literally hundreds of reloads with no luck I took my second choice, St Neots (purely for their over-soil heating efforts of getting their cup game on earlier this year against Daventry.

I just looked this up and it was brilliant! They need to incorporate it into FM :brock:

As a result of the new patch, the taxman technically owes me a rebate in excess of £40m. Shame I won't get it.

Whats the patch done exactly?

Edit: That St Neots thing is immense.

Youtube link for anyone that hasnt seen it, over-soil heating, it's the future.

Also, congratulations Padders! Finally up into the dizzy heights of the BSP

8325134-1.png

2022/23 Season Review

Barclays Premier League:

2nd

UEFA Europa League:

Runner-up

UEFA Super Cup:

Runner-up

Budweiser FA Cup:

3rd Round

Capital One Cup:

3rd Round

Fixtures and Results:

August-December / January-May

A good season, taking the title challenge to the last game, while reaching a second consecutive Europa League final. A win away to City in the last game of the season would have won us the title, but alas, they beat us 1-0 to seal it. Three days later, there just wasn't enough in the tank as Porto took the Europa League trophy with a 1-0 win. In the domestic cups we were again poor.

Other:

Standout Players: Mattia Cremaschi / Silvio / Paul Coyle

Club: Statistics / Transfers / Board Confidence

Wow, different star players! Probably only because we've replaced Sauntson and Sheriff in our first-choice 11. Mattia Cremaschi was a bargain buy from Parma in January, bought because Sheriff was called up for the ACN, but has proved good enough to displace him. Silvio came in on a free from Gremio and quickly settled alongside Paul Coyle, the partnership becoming one of the leagues' meanest defences.

Next Season:

Challenging for the title is the aim, while also hopefully reaching the later stages of the Champions League. Up the ziggurat, lickety split!

Season  League  Position  Achievements
2013/14   BSS     4th     Playoff Semi finalist
2014/15   BSS     1st     Promoted
2015/16   BSP     1st     Promoted
2016/17   np2     3rd     Promoted
2017/18   np1     2nd     Promoted
2018/19   npC     5th     Promoted via playoffs
2019/20   EPL     9th     Survival
2020/21   EPL     6th     Qualified for Europa League
2021/22   EPL     5th     Won Europa League
2022/23   EPL     2nd     Qualified for Champions League + Europa League Runner-up

CHIPPENHAM TOWN F.C

7BFmN.jpg

18-19 Season

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad | Transfers

The League

League Table | Position Graph

We had our usual poor start to the league but as usual managed to pick up mid way through the season, spending the last 10 games sitting comftably in 5th, the Play offs started badly with a 2-1 loss to Fulham Away but our Home form saw us through with a 3-1 win. The Final went into extra time at 1-1 but we managed to score 2 more in extra time, giving us a 3-1 win and a place in the Premier League.

The Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | Capital One Cup

As usual the Cup where non existant for us, perhaps this focus on the league is what has managed to help us climb the ranks? who knows.

Key Players

Best 11

Angelo Dalpanque| Luis Jarrin | Conner Newton

A whole new line up this season, previous favourite Yado Mambo didnt even start a game, and in fact since the new season has started has left for a measly 1k (much to the fans disgust). My two strikers Agenlo and Luis where outstanding and contributed heavily to our performance raking up 39 and 23 goals respectivly.

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Angelo Dalpanque

Top Scorer

Angelo Dalpanque

Manager's Player of the Season

Angelo Dalpanque

Aims For Next Season

SURVIVAL

The promotion has seen me with a little bit of money but only about £1m more than my Championship Season and my reputation is still somewhere close to a league 2 club, so I cant see me attracting to many stars! I just need to get enough wins under my belt to secure my place in the premiership and see both some money coming in and my reputation gaining to give me a chance at climbing to the top of the table and some european football!

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14         Blue Square North            9th          
2014/15         Blue Square North            4th     Promotion Via Playoffs
2015/16         Blue Square Premiership      1st     BSP Winners/FAT Winners
2015/16         League 2                     20th    Survival
2016/17         league 2                     6th     Promotion Via Play Offs
2016/17         league 1                     5th     Promotion Via Play Offs
2016/17        Championship                  5th     Promotion Via Play Offs

Thanks Swinburn for the Formating!

BadgeKettering_Town.png

Kettering Town FC

2015-16 Season Summary

Blue Square Premier - 3rd Place (87 points) Promoted via Playoff

FA Cup - Lost in 1st Round

FA Trophy -Lost in 4th Round

Top Goal Scorer -Ryan Noble - 29 goals

Top Player Rating - Jamie Griffiths - 7.30

Manager Awards & Achievements - Runner Up for Blue Square Premier Manager of the Year

Major Player Awards & Achievements - Jamie Griffiths, Ryan Noble, and Dani Lopez all nominated for BSP player of the year.

Season Commentary: My 2nd season in the BSP turned out to be a huge success. I was picked for 17th place going into the season, and the club spent most of the year in top spot. Only a late surge by Cheltenham dislodged us from what would have been a wire to wire finish. Overall we had excellent performances from the explosive striker trio of Ryan Nobe, Phil Airey, and Dani Lopez and our firepower proved to be too much in most matches. The defense, although young and somewhat vulnerable, managed to come through int eh big games towards the end of the season. All in all it was a massive success and I am delighted to be moving into League 2.

Tactics

Narrow 4-1-2-1-2 - I started using this counter-attacking tactic the year before and I had a lot of success with it. I used this almost exclusively throughout the year and it provided great balance for attack and defend. My AMC (Jamie Griffiths) has had a huge amount of over-achieving success in this tactic.

Wide 4-1-2-1-2 (4-4-2 Diamond) - This is a slightly modified version of the tactic above. I push the central midfielders out wide in this tactic in an attempt to defend the wings. When using a narrow formation in FM 13 I find the opposition gets a ton of opportunities from the wings and the majority of the goals we concede are from crosses.

Table

Squad

Finances

Transfers

Spotlight Players

Jamie Griffiths - Another amzing season for Jamie. He was a constant threat in every match and provided many sublime assist throughout the year. He was nominated for BSP player of the year for the 2nd year in a row.

Ryan Noble - 29 goals for the speedster this year.

Phil Airey - 21 goals again for Phil Airey, and another stellar season. He was on a torrid pace for the first half, but injury problems and inconsistency halted what looked to be a record breaking year.

Dani Lopez - A BSP player of year nomination for a backup player. Enough said.

Jordan Copp - Copp was a bust in the 2014-15 season, and started this year without a contract and was very close to being released. By the end of the year he had developed into one of my to players and one of the highest rated players by my scouting staff.

Young Talent

Sam Morgan - A tremendous year for my top prospect in the first team.

Chris Williams - My young goalie who has yet to crack the 1st team, but projects to be the starter at Kettering within a couple years.

Darren Bartley - A new signing, Darren saw limited chances but none the less is a bright talent I need to develop.

Forward Looking Strategy

Lots of uncertainties going into the 1st season in League 2. My wage budget has been set near $27,000 which is a huge increase over the $17,000 I had previously. There will be lots of new signings and a wild year trying to stay up.

2015-16 Goal - Avoid relegation.

Season     Position     Division                   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     1st        Blue Square N            League Winners
2014/15     12th       Blue Square Premier      12th Place
2015/16     3rd        Blue Square Premier     3rd Place (promoted via playoff)

The only Non league team in the FA cup! :D

For the first time since i took over I am in the black! And with this I am going to get rich! Praying desperately I can pull off a upset. Would set me up nicely for next season. Not surprisingly I am leading the table in Jan. Got few more quality players. Couple of them with Championship potential. :D

f5qne.png

3AMyT.png

Wealdstone - Blue Square Bet Premier 2014/15

It was gut-wrenching how we managed to get ourselves so close to the playoffs, but in the end we missed out by 3 points. Just to rub it in, 5th placed Gateshead won the Playoff Final.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We didn't make it easy for ourselves, we did really well against the top teams, but struggled against those below us on the table, which ultimately cost us.

FA Trophy - I was pleased with how well we did in the FA Trophy, but disappointed to go out in the 4th round to Newport County.

FA Cup - Agonisingly close to the 4th round.

Squad

Transfers - Got in a couple of quality 3 month loans, including Jemar Dobson who scored 9 goals in 8 games.

Finances - We're in the black! And with a new stadium nearing completion, next season is looking promising, finance-wise.

Key Player Profiles

Cian Bolger - A rock in the heart of defence, and probably our most important player.

David Nwaogu - Our main source of goals, I had plans to get rid of him but he convinced me otherwise.

Rachid Bouhenna - Bolger's partner in the centre of defence, and another rock.

Career Overview

Season           League                   Position          Achievements
        2013/14     Blue Square Bet South          1st             Champions!
        2014/15     Blue Square Bet Premier        7th           Top half finish

Next Season

Add some attacking firepower to our defensive stability, and at least make the playoffs.

Stafford Rangers Update

Been overdue an update in this thread, I've actually been chronicling our story in training and tactics forums in my stafford thread. We won the BSS in my first season in charge and are now 2nd in the BSP a point behind the leaders with 8 games left in the season. We had an epic match against Barnet who are top in the table, in fact we have 8 more epic games left.

I do talk about my strategy in general and its a very detailed thread so if you dont want to much of an insight on how I play, stay away from it :-)

Cheers and gl to all

Gonna try and copy and paste from a post on that thread...

Yay, BSS Champions at last. And this has to be the worst number of goals I have ever scored. The last time I did this challenge, we banged in 100 goals, and conceded like 20. This has been so much harder..my last few games especially these were really hard. We had to grind out the last 10 results and secure the title with 2 games to go.

The stats follow

Stafftable.jpg

StafAllStat.jpg

StaffAttackStat.jpg

StafMidStat.jpg

StafDefStat.jpg

6289_leamington_football_club.jpg

2023-24 Leamington Spa Season Review

Well I managed to stay up in the Blue Square Premier.

My biggest problem was conceding goals. I conceded 91 goals (I am playing pre patch version) but scored 73.

If I can find a way to tighten up my defence that I may stand a better chance next season

My job security finished insecure. I did set my expectations at the beginning of the season as mid table finish so that have been why.

Leamington Spa

Season        League      POS        FA CUP

2013-14        BSN        19th        1st         
2014-15        BSN        14th        QUAL      
2015-16        BSN        16th        1st
2016-17        BSN        19th        QUAL
2017-18        BSN        14th        QUAL
2018-19        BSN        7th         QUAL
2019-20        BSN        9th         QUAL 
2020-21        BSN        17th        QUAL
2021-22        BSN        11th        QUAL
2022-23        BSN        1st         1st
2023-24        BSP        19th        1st

Unlucky intrigue, i'm sure you'll secure promotion next season!

Nice Rashidi, I'm also scoring pitifully few goals in fm13, but a solid defense means it's ok. I can deal with feeling like Sam Allardyce if it brings success.

At least you survived, Padders. I would have been gutted if you got relegated having spent ages trying to get promoted.

Its April 2015

After a shambolic start where we failed to win in our first 5 matches, it looked like Jose Mourinho turned up at The Boro, we started winning matches by 1-0. We lost our last two matches but Chester and Barnet couldnt get the wins to haul me into a playoff circus. Thank god. Impossible to sustain this in the next league, I am definitely going to play a 532 and go counterattacking for the next season.

Almost had multiple cardiac arrests during the season, its covered in my thread in TT&F. Looks like I desperately need player advice, we limped over the line only because I know this game inside out

Champions at the first asking !

SFLT1.jpg

Padders, did you have any issues with job insecurity in the early years in the BSN? Im in my first season now (albeit with St Neots) and I can only hope I can struggle into 19th place by the end of the season.

I never noticed it to be honest. The board expectations for the season were always avoid relegation. I stupdily selected mid table finish when I got promoted to the BSP to try gain extra budget.

I never noticed it to be honest. The board expectations for the season were always avoid relegation. I stupdily selected mid table finish when I got promoted to the BSP to try gain extra budget.

Fair play. I've stuck with attempting to avoid relegation so hopefully should be ok. Best of luck next season.

I hear that. my wage budget is just over 100k for my premiership season, my rep is less than some L1 sides and my team is very poor. This season might be my trickiest yet.

Edit: Having said that I opened my league season with a 1-0 loss to derby, but then a 0-0 draw to wolves followed by a comprehensive 3-0 win over west ham. Maybe it wont be so bad.

THE UNITED NATIONS OF

BASHLEY F.C.

Bash-ing the goals in...

2015/16 - Blue Square Bet Premier

ia8Y6.png

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad (1) (2) | Transfers (1) (2)

The League

League Table | Position Graph

Playoff Semi Final First Leg | Playoff Semi Final Second Leg

Playoff Final

The Domestic Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | FA Trophy Fixtures

Key Players

Veselin Naydenov | Geoff Kearn | Felix Sinyangwe

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Veselin Naydenov

No surprise here, he was by far the best player of the season.

Top Scorer

Veselin Naydenov

29 goals in 45 appearances, just beaten to the league top scorer by Joe Jackson.

Millward Player's Choice Award

Manager's Player of the Season

Veselin Naydenov

Clean sweep for Veselin. He was hands down our best player.

Jordan Swinburn Award

Surprise of the Season

The Bashley Youth Movement, Phase Two...

The Bashley Youth Movement entered phase two this season, with the entire team being young regens. They say you can't win things with kids, well I won the BSP playoffs with them.

Aims For Next Season

Survive!

Survival is key!

Career Overview

Season      League                   League Finish      Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     Blue Square South        17th               Survival
2014/15     Blue Square South        5th                Promotion - Playoffs
2015/16     Blue Square Premier      3rd                Promotion - Playoffs

Nice fc. I'm locked in a battle with my board to improve anything. We're making a few million a month off TV and it still has taken me until mid-November to convince him we do infact have the money to actually get some youth facilities. Turns out they cost 350k. That is less than i'm making per week at the moment.

And fair enough Swinburn, in 7 years I havent seen anyone better than Blue square quality come through my academy

Nice fc. I'm locked in a battle with my board to improve anything. We're making a few million a month off TV and it still has taken me until mid-November to convince him we do infact have the money to actually get some youth facilities. Turns out they cost 350k. That is less than i'm making per week at the moment.

And fair enough Swinburn, in 7 years I havent seen anyone better than Blue square quality come through my academy

I'm getting naff all good players coming through my youth system as well.

Got a new chairman. He's just "injected" £475K into the club, and will also be upgrading our training and youth facilities on top of that money. transfer budget increased by £140K, and wages by £2K.

Gives me hope :) My current chairman is looking to sell and a local busybody wants to take over...hoping for some investment in the training and youth facilities....fingers crossed.

I tell you what I love. When a player asks for first team football and i say all right. Bring him on at half time the next game where he gets injured for a month. And then while he's STILL INJURED, he hands in a transfer request because 'I havent kept my promise.' I'm selling that douche now.

BadgeKettering_Town.png

Kettering Town - Barclays Premier League - 2034/35

Definately my most frustrating season in charge of Kettering. Started poorly and only got better after the update and I managed to find a tactic that actually worked! The most surprising thing is we actually won 5 trophies this season but that hid alot of negatives.

League Table

Past Positions

Rubbish. We played badly early on and lost more than we won. Once I had the update my tactics just stopped working and I had to find a new one. It took a long time to find one and eventually on March 17th we began to pick up points. We lost only 1 game from then until the end of the season and we moved up from 12th place and stole the Champions League spot on the final day of the season. Without a doubt my most frustrating season. Hopefully next season will be better.

FA Cup - 6th round exit to Everton. I always struggle in this competition.

Capital One Cup - Winners. Beat Chelsea on penalties in the final.

Champions League - Back to back winners! Easy group stage as we went through as winners.We just beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 before beating Bayern Munich 4-2. The semi final saw us destroy Arsenal 6-1 before facing Inter Milan in the final. We were without both of our strikers and no left winger but amazingly we won 1-0 with a goal from Bozzo.

Club World Cup - Easy 2-0 win over Boca.

Squad - Lacking Depth and de la Torre is getting a bit old now so will need to find a replacement. Will be a busy summer.

Transfers - The 2 big signings took a while to settle but eventually did okay. Brought in 66m from player sales. Didnt replace the outgoing well enough.

Finances - £31.6m Profit. :D

Youth Intake - New section as I will be profiling the best young talent that comes through my academy. This season it is Omari Douglas Who is English centre back with a PA of 4.5 stars

Key Player Profiles:

Gerhard Rieser - Poor before the update, Amazing after. 31 goals mostly at the end of the season.

Cristian Bozzo - 32 assists is a new club record. World class player.

Lewis Ashley - Back up striker and also plays left wing. Bought as a 18 year old for £21m

Moustapha Sylla - Centre back who chipped in with some important goals.

Matias Blizzozero - Always here. Only 7 goals and 7 assists. Injured a bit but still good ratings.

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
2013/14         Blue Square North     12th               
2014/15         Blue Square North     2nd               Promoted Playoffs
2015/16         Blue Square Prem      1st               League Winners
2016/17         League 2              12th              Survived
2017/18         League 2              3rd               Automatic Promotion
2018/19         League 1              6th               Lost in playoff final
2019/20         League 1              3rd               Promoted Playoffs
2020/21         Championship          2nd               Promoted
2021/22         Premier League        10th              
2022/23         Premier League        6th
2023/24         Premier League        7th
2024/25         Premier League        4th               Capital One Cup winners
2025/26         Premier League        9th          Europa League and League Cup runners up
2026/27         Premier League        3rd
2027/28         Premier League        3rd          FA Cup runner up. CL Qtr finalist
2028/29         Premier League        3rd          Capital One Cup winners
2029/30         Premier League        4th          Champions League runners up
2030/31         Premier League        2nd         FA Cup Winners
2031/32         Premier League        2nd       Champions League and Community Shield winners
2032/33         Premier League        3rd          Super Cup and Club World Cup winners
2033/34         Premier League        1st      Prem League, Champs League & League Cup winner
2034/35         Premier League        4th    Champs League, League Cup, World Club Cup, Super Cup, Community Shield winners

Season Summary 2024/25

St. Neots Town

Premier League

Another season passed, which saw unbeatable Manchester City lift the trophy. 38 games without a loss in the League. Finished in 6th position and will relish the oppertunity to play in the EURO next season.

Getting a few new players on much needed places in the defense and midfield really helped alot. Also, chaning formation from 4-4-2 to 4-1-3-2 saw us concede fewer goals, at a cost of scoring fewer as well.

Cups were good. 4th round exit in the League Cup and a semi final in the FA - last was with a hurting loss 2-1 in the 119 minute to Reading, a team, we still haven't beat.

Had 3 players winning young player awards in the same month. Pat Miller and Jorge Zarate are labeled wonder kids and I hope the club can hang on to them for a long time.

New chairman, but don't know yet if it is good or bad, so far, he has been rather "cheap" on me.

Players worth mentioning:

Juan Manuel Rodriques: Goalie who had a great season. Was signed at end of contract from River.

Ken Bradley: DL bought for 6.5mill from Rangers. Looking forward to seeing him in a few years.

Michael Götze: DC bought for 2.5mill from 1860 München. Despite his stats aren't sublime, he had a huge impact on our defense.

Jorge Zarate: Bought for 14mill from Velez: Amazing DMC. 6.24 tackle and 82 passing percentage at age 19 says it all.

Esteban Perez: MC bought for 4.5mill from River. Solid playing "alone" in the midfield, with 2 attacking wingers.

Tobias: Bought for 3.8mill from Sao Paulo: Brilliant prospect as AMR.

Pat Miller: Had a scoring crisis mid season, but made up for it with assists. Really happy to have him.

Aim for next season: To qualify for atleast the EURO again and get a few british players, to make sure i can keep up the homegrown status.

Season	League	Position Achievements
2013/14	BSN	4th	 Qual. through playoffs	
2014/15	BSP	17th	 None
2015/16	BSP	1st	 Winner
2016/17	L2	18th	 None
2017/18 L2	2nd	 Promoted, FA 6th rnd
2018/19	L1	13th	 JPT Runner-up
2019/20 L1	2nd	 Promoted
2020/21	CH	7th	 None
2021/22 CH	8th	 None
2022/23	CH	1st	 CH Winner
2023/24	PRM	11th	 League Cup Semi Final
2024/25 PRM	6th	 FA Cup Semi Final

Well recovered Hyp, glad it clicked just in the nick of time for you. How long you got left til the new stadium could be built?

Also nice Dons, good step up this season from 11th to European spots.

Thanks buddy. I was really worried at one point. 3 more seasons and then there is the possibility of another new stadium.

Well recovered Hyp, glad it clicked just in the nick of time for you. How long you got left til the new stadium could be built?

Also nice Dons, good step up this season from 11th to European spots.

Cheers. It was a close run thu, with only 3 points seperating the 4th to 7th position.

Having a little fun on my game. Since I've got so many different nationalities here at the United Nations of Bashley, I've decided to give them all nicknames of the countries they represent. It makes for some fun news items.

"A press conference could be scheduled at Recreation Ground later today after Bashley captured the signatures of Greece and Barbados."

Archived