Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

Before this tactic, I played 15 games (4-4-1-1), 10 w, 4 d and 1 lost. Scored 42 goals, conceded 11 goals.

With Mr.Hough 12.2; I played 8 games, 8 w, 0 d, 0 lost! This part is more interesting... Scored 28 goals, conceded 0 goal !!!

This is the best tactic i've ever use. Great work! (I'm gonna add screenshots end of the season.)

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use defensive positioning but still concede lots of goals...when I use attacking, then my striker is not finishing and loses a few 1-0....I am sure either teamwork, attack or defense should work but don't know which is better though

2 things...

1) What match prep are you guys using? Defensive Postioning like Hough said?

2) Anyone find Away games a problem?

After a stunning start, I have now with FC Nantes some problems with a lot of lost 2-1...

Let you know later if I have better results

Really have the impression that this tactic works for approximatively 10 games, and after, the AI get it, and it's done.

Same for you guys ?

BandirmasporSquad_Players.png

TurkishSecondDivisionOverview_Stages-7.png

BandirmasporFixtures_Fixtures-6.png

I start to use tactic at 8-1-2012, friendly match against Dardanelspor. Played 13 games (2 friendlies), 12w, 1d. Scored 38, conceded 0...

(last match we have 3 ccc and 4 woodwork :) )

Used defensive positioning with high workload. Thanks again for this incredible tactic.

I'm playing with AS MONACO, french League 2.

I have a pretty good team, thanks to my russian president....

First results were amazing with that tactic, only wins during 7 games.

But guys, seriously WTF with SI GAMES, i didn't touch anything to my team and now it's 5 defeats at home and on the road !!! 1-2, 2-4, 0-4,0-3 ... etc

I can't with this ****in SI handicap, why they don't want us to win during all the game like before ......... HELP

I rather undecided on this. At times I really like it and clearly is a good tactic. However most of my goals are coming from corners and Ive drawn almost have on my matches. My last game I played Lyon (away); Im Saint Etienne; so it's a derby match. Lost 0-2 which isn't too bad but I struggled to get anything from the game. This is expected but I didn't really see any zip from my team. They created 4 CCCs compared to my 1.

Is anyone had any success???

Im finding it a bit of a let down tbh. Usually go a small team but started a game with Real Madrid which started quite well. Im a about 5 or 6 games in now and my last 5 results have been a 4-2 loss away to Lyon, 2-2 draw away to espanyol, 0-0 draw against udinese at home and a 4-1 defeat away to a 10 man Malaga. Normally I have amazing success with your tactics but I just dont know whats wrong here.

** Just scraped a 1-0 away to cadiz then beaten away to sociedad 2-1! HELP!**

Been using this with Seongnam in South Korea, and results haven't been very good :( Going forward it is good, I score every game, but the majority of goals are coming from corners, which my striker nods it. Defensively this is not the best. I'm letting goals in for fun.

Steve

Mr. H!!!

Amazing tactics you got here!! I am using manchester united second season and so far so good.. Just got Fierro from Chivas and he scored 13 goals from 4 games.. He's my emergency striker due to the injury of Rooney and Welbeck.. I dont have a proper winger too, since I've been using your 4-3-3 Roll Back for the first season with this United team..

Thank you Sir!!

I am having mixed results but think it will come good as the team get used to it. Pumped Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City with the default Sunderland squad. Got pumped off Norwich 5-1 as though :(. Sitting 3rd in the league and in the semi finals of the Carling Cup so I can't really complain (End of November), sure the more I improve the squad the more consistent the results will be.

Good work Mr Hough

This is a decent tactic not a world beater like your used to from me but it will bring good results with a decent side regardless of division.

I'll be working on my next tactic shortly. might revert back to the 4-1-2-3 formation again.

This is a decent tactic not a world beater like your used to from me but it will bring good results with a decent side regardless of division.

I'll be working on my next tactic shortly. might revert back to the 4-1-2-3 formation again.

How did you do so well with Hearts then???

How did you do so well with Hearts then???

I'll post Screens up of my hearts and Tottenham Tests later on.

I have been Very detailed in the OP, You need pace in the Defence that is absolute certain if you don't have you will struggle

Whenever I lose a game which is not that often (thanks MrH) I tend to concede 4 goals! And this happened in each of the two games I have lost and happened in one game with rise above the hate.

Any ideas Mr H?

I think one might be that the opposition used the same tactics against me

well , i have used this pretty much since the whistle went on the barca game the other night

some great ideas - i all ways tinker thou to get the most from my players

i am like alot on here , its a great tactic but something is not quite there

as someone said further up , " turn the corner glitch off and its not as good "

so ............ here is something for you all to try

leave all the player settings the same but move the 2 cms ( my cms never get good ratings anyway )

place one cm as a second DM , and the other cm as an AM

see what happens !!!

for me it totally changes everything - i still get high possesion but in the right areas now . also im getting way more shots on goal

fyi - YES I UNDERSTAND IT MIGHT BE DOWN TO FORM OR MY PLAYERS FAVOURING THESE POSITIONS

just an idea

cheers dave , top work

What i would like people to do is change the 2 Cental defenders from Man Marking to Zonal Marking.

I have been trying this and its working great in defence.

I'm also working on my next tactic which will be a 4-4-2 and at the minute is going very very well.

Is it going to be similar one to this one? Like a tweaked version of this one you posted?

Yeah very much a tweaked verion of this.

I think this actual tactic is a fantastic base for different formations and styles of play, I'm playing as Middlesbrough started a career save and using the 4-4-2 i am testing and it's gone great in Pre-Season. Hopefully it will keep up during proper games.

yeah scoring sooo much through corners lol ... won 5-0 final cl vs. milan with rangers :p beat man utd 4-0 home lost 0-3 away :D in semis

destroyed the league and won both national cups too easy! lafferty my striker 59 games 88 goals :p mostly through corners

How do i go about playing much better teams than my own? im currently KH in the Icelandic league, got to the 4th round of the EUROPA League qualifying and been drawn against FC Twente who will no doubt destroy me if i play the same tactics.