[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FuSS

Nope, it's me after all!! I've tweaked every player and most of the team sliders too.

It is just a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Just easier now to make a classic tactic in the TC.

As you can see in the league (with the exception of our last game where I through the kitchen sink at Man Utd) our defence is impressive. But this also shows you how reliant you are on the Target Man, if Grant Holt has a less than fantastic day then Norwich tend to get a 0-0. I've no doubt a few class signings next year will solve this issue.

NorwichCity_FixturesSchedule-3.png

BarclaysPremierLeague_OverviewStages.png

We're aiming for a top 4 finish and champions league spot. The squad is quite small and starting to get pretty tired with a lot on injuries (we lost bassong which has left us leaking goals), so I expect we'll see a managed decline.

I've just delivered a team meeting and a lot of individual Praise/criticism to the team...we need to buck things up against Sunderland.

As you can see in the league (with the exception of our last game where I through the kitchen sink at Man Utd) our defence is impressive. But this also shows you how reliant you are on the Target Man, if Grant Holt has a less than fantastic day then Norwich tend to get a 0-0. I've no doubt a few class signings next year will solve this issue.

NorwichCity_FixturesSchedule-3.png

BarclaysPremierLeague_OverviewStages.png

We're aiming for a top 4 finish and champions league spot. The squad is quite small and starting to get pretty tired with a lot on injuries (we lost bassong which has left us leaking goals), so I expect we'll see a managed decline.

I've just delivered a team meeting and a lot of individual Praise/criticism to the team...we need to buck things up against Sunderland.

That defense looks insane!

So this is the end for the classic, super tactic? SI and company have finally got there way eh?

This is a dark day for the FM series. Dark, but inevitable as it was always SI's evil genius, master plan!

Just so there are no grey areas I'm not actually using exploitative tactics and I've done extremely well in FM2013, but if I ever decide to have a quick blast with my favourite team, and completely dominate (I'm a LFC fan so you must surely understand my need to sometimes smash some teams after having to watch us play for 3 years!) it seems I'll have no choice but to use TC and micromanage.

I actually don't think you need to micro manage to be honest, If you look at the shouts you can make your own up more or less which i completely didn't even know you could do that, I can't emphasize enough how easy that is gonna make things because like Fuss has said you can quickly change things on the fly which anyone with abit of common sense can do.

Embrace the TC like i think most of us will do.

I shouldn't really post this in Fuss's Thread but i am Hugely impressed with the shout combos that i never even knew existed till i seen the Legendary Fuss show me the way.

Here is a typical Screen from my Rangers Save, Only i have only played a handful of games using this formation made totally of the TC apart from i have changed long shots to rarely and i used my custom shout which was play it wide shout that i made.

Rangers Impressive 3-0.

Rangers3-0.jpg

Formation made totally from TC other than the Long Shots i have stated.

RangersTCformation.jpg

Mind though foul Language.....

WingShoutLOL.jpg

Like i say very simple, Very easy to do.

Embrace the TC guys you'll be amazed by it, I certainly am.

I shouldn't really post this in Fuss's Thread but i am Hugely impressed with the shout combos that i never even knew existed till i seen the Legendary Fuss show me the way.

Here is a typical Screen from my Rangers Save, Only i have only played a handful of games using this formation made totally of the TC apart from i have changed long shots to rarely and i used my custom shout which was play it wide shout that i made.

Rangers Impressive 3-0.

Rangers3-0.jpg

Formation made totally from TC other than the Long Shots i have stated.

RangersTCformation.jpg

Mind though foul Language.....

WingShoutLOL.jpg

Like i say very simple, Very easy to do.

Embrace the TC guys you'll be amazed by it, I certainly am.

You guys really need to visit the main tactic forum more and you'd know about all stuff like that :D

You guys really need to visit the main tactic forum more and you'd know about all stuff like that :D

Lol, I mainly head straight to the Tactics part. Must admit i'm loving the Shout Combos, I'm looking forward to trying with a different side as Rangers is very very easy

sorry for sounding a bit dim on this but are you saying that just creating a basic tactic on the 'tactic creator' can have very good results??

I've never even tried to do that. I wouldn't really know where to start either tbh...

Why do peeople keep thinking tactics created by the TC are basic? Just spending a quick 2 minutes designing one can be as complex as someone spending 3 hours using the sliders.

Mr Hough or Fuss,

I don't understand how to use combo shouts.

If you create several shouts files as you did, how do you choose the one to use ??

If you make your tactic if you look at the top where it says overview - team - player - set pieces - penelities - captains - SHOUTS

Then have a think about the situations you might face in a match like, you wanna hold onto the ball or if the oppsotion seem to be very narrow you can use the wings to get past or fully go for the the goals you can have a look and create combo shouts that will incorporate a few individual shouts to get make this happen.

In a word F**king Genius

Looks like 1000s and 1000s of FM fans are not happy and are switching off .. this is now the start of the end for FM ..

if you lot wanna in-brace the TC your only be playing it for a year or so .. becasue it has killed of fm ...

you only have to look at steam users playing .... fm2013 has at most 10,000 players where fm2012 has over 300,000 ..

BY BY si your days are up .

Why do peeople keep thinking tactics created by the TC are basic? Just spending a quick 2 minutes designing one can be as complex as someone spending 3 hours using the sliders.

not got a clue fella, I was just asking as I'm not all clued up on the tactic side.

I complely agree, I can not empasis how easy it is, I found it hard to do because i was trying to move the individual sliders to make the kind of situations and play that the shouts actually make.

Not to totally hijack Fuss's thread (sorry mate)

But if you are unsure about what the shouts change or how to create groups of shouts then have a read of this thread The SI Sports Centre - All You Need To Know About FM

The bit about shouts will be near the bottom of page 1

Cleon is there a guide somewhere I can use to make my own tactic using the TC? My problem with making tactics is I never really know how to make it balanced enough :/

Cleon is there a guide somewhere I can use to make my own tactic using the TC? My problem with making tactics is I never really know how to make it balanced enough :/

The thread I linked.

Plus if you read the Rules, FAQ's and Important Links thread on the main forum, you'll find the links for others in there.

If you make your tactic if you look at the top where it says overview - team - player - set pieces - penelities - captains - SHOUTS

Then have a think about the situations you might face in a match like, you wanna hold onto the ball or if the oppsotion seem to be very narrow you can use the wings to get past or fully go for the the goals you can have a look and create combo shouts that will incorporate a few individual shouts to get make this happen.

In a word F**king Genius

OK thanks mate.

So you adapt your different shouts, depending of the opposition.

Not very good for people who don't have time to adapt their tactics to every opponents, but I'll give it a try.

Looks like 1000s and 1000s of FM fans are not happy and are switching off .. this is now the start of the end for FM ..

if you lot wanna in-brace the TC your only be playing it for a year or so .. becasue it has killed of fm ...

you only have to look at steam users playing .... fm2013 has at most 10,000 players where fm2012 has over 300,000 ..

A week ago i felt the the exact same, now after using the TC and Shout Combos i feel 100% turned around.

I took me at most 5 minutes to make the tactics and the shouts, i would rather spend 5 minutes making a tactic rather than a week and half which is how long it roughly takes me to make and test a tactic.

People don't like to try new things, I didn't but I'm so glad i did now.

OK thanks mate.

Not very good for people who don't have time to adapt their tactics to every opponents, but I'll give it a try.

It takes 1 second to change a shout, I start off with the same formation and shout at every game sometimes i change if i wanna hold out a game, I remember when people made Shut up shop tactics for at the end of game, This is exactly what a shout can be used for, Just have a think about the situation and make the shout, I can't stress enough how easy it is to do.

Sorry Fuss for hijacking your thread buddy.

Utter joke of a statement to make, I've been exclusively using the tc and shouts since they were implemented, my enjoyment and time spent on FM if anything increases with every new version and as for people leaving fm in droves, do me a favour, just look at the number of people on Steam playing the game at any one time, for every one person spitting their dummy out on the forums their are probably 10 happily playing the game who don't even know this place exists.

In a word F**king Genius

so say your playing a team better than you what shouts would you use?

It takes 1 second to change a shout, I start off with the same formation and shout at every game sometimes i change if i wanna hold out a game, I remember when people made Shut up shop tactics for at the end of game, This is exactly what a shout can be used for, Just have a think about the situation and make the shout, I can't stress enough how easy it is to do.

Sorry Fuss for hijacking your thread buddy.

Yes right Sorry Fuss.

So it means that you guys are gonna DL new TC tactics with shouts combo.

Can't wait for Fuss & Hough ones.

Thanks Mr Hough for answering my questions.

so say your playing a team better than you what shouts would you use?

I have a hold onto the ball shout combo which is.

Play out of defence - Drop Deeper - Stay On Feet - Pass to Feet - Play through Defence - Work Ball Into Box - Retain Possession.

I ahven't used it though because playing as Rangers it's pretty easy at the minute.

I have a play down the wing combo shout which i have used in the last 2 games and worked fantasticly well

OK thanks mate.

This really.

I keep hearing how easy it is but it still doesn't change the fact that not everybody wants to sit through every match analising the oppositions strength's and weaknesses, and then not really having a clue what to look for, about football tactics, or how to counter them.

It's easy if you understand football and have the time, but isn't that the whole point of people making plug and play tactics, so that a certain type of FM player can still play as his beloved team and actually enjoy the game, without the micro management that comes with it? I think there are going to be a whole lot of people that are going to be very disappointed.

Not having ago at anybody, just saying.

And back on topic - One of these days I'll try the TC!

Edit - Oh and those shout names in the Mr Hough screenshots actually made me LOL

This really.

I keep hearing how easy it is but it still doesn't change the fact that not everybody wants to sit through every match analising the oppositions strength's and weaknesses, and then not really having a clue what to look for, about football tactics, or how to counter them.

It's easy if you understand football and have the time, but isn't that the whole point of people making plug and play tactics, so that a certain type of FM player can still play as his beloved team and actually enjoy the game, without the micro management that comes with it? I think there are going to be a whole lot of people that are going to be very disappointed.

Not having ago at anybody, just saying.

And back on topic - One of these days I'll try the TC!

Edit - Oh and those shout names in the Mr Hough screenshots actually made me LOL

I agree. I only bought FM13 for FMC and was really enjoying it most because of the Instant Result option. I was rattling through seasons but since the patch I've lost complete interest. Micro-managing and implementing shouts based on how the match is going. That has basically rendered FMC and Instant Result mode pointless. Therein FM13 is pointless for me now.

Ah well back to FM10 for me until a good plug and play tactic emerges or a new patch comes out.

Can you also make combo shouts in FM Classic? Can't seem to find it...

Two ways.

1. include them in Match Plans. That way you won't ever get to see your players play the match, but whatever, you can use combo shouts!

2. input them manually one by one at the start (and during) every match, because it's not possible to save them in FMC. More funsies!

Design flaw, and a big one at that. I don't think anything will be done about this before FM14.

Is there a guide for dummies? I.E what shouts to use against certain formations and team reputations?

I'm not gonna hijack Fuss's thread no more but I'm thinking about making a thread in the Tactic Discussion part regarding Shouts and Combos. I honestly honestly think if people tried it they would love it, I thought it was all Micro Managing but if you look at this picture.

WingShoutLOL.jpg

Look at it every single shout is available and is also available in game, Now until i seen and used this i thought you had to select each one of the shout you wanted as the game is playing BUT again look at the Picture, I have selected a few shouts all pre-game specifically on a situation that i want to make within the game, I will use this and then after scoring a few goals i might select another Premade Shout that will keep hold of the ball frustrate the opponents, The hardest thing about it is making the shouts but it takes 2 minutes.

I wouldn't go on about it so much if i didn't think it was good.

@Mr.Hough

I don't think the problem is necessarilly using shout. I think the issue is more creating a solid and balanced base tactic from which these shouts can work.

Like you I am also beginning to embrace the TC but I am yet to try it, simply because every time I try to make even a simple TC base tactic I fail. I'm just not sure of two things:

1. What combinations of options work well together.

2. What combinations of options I need to select in order to produce the style of football I want.

@Mr.Hough

I don't think the problem is necessarilly using shout. I think the issue is more creating a solid and balanced base tactic from which these shouts can work.

Like you I am also beginning to embrace the TC but I am yet to try it, simply because every time I try to make even a simple TC base tactic I fail. I'm just not sure of two things:

1. What combinations of options work well together.

2. What combinations of options I need to select in order to produce the style of football I want.

I'll post my reply in my thread mate, I don't wanna take over Fuss's thread, I don't think he's mind much but i'm a respectful guy and thats how i roll.

I'm not gonna hijack Fuss's thread no more but I'm thinking about making a thread in the Tactic Discussion part regarding Shouts and Combos. I honestly honestly think if people tried it they would love it, I thought it was all Micro Managing but if you look at this picture.

WingShoutLOL.jpg

Look at it every single shout is available and is also available in game, Now until i seen and used this i thought you had to select each one of the shout you wanted as the game is playing BUT again look at the Picture, I have selected a few shouts all pre-game specifically on a situation that i want to make within the game, I will use this and then after scoring a few goals i might select another Premade Shout that will keep hold of the ball frustrate the opponents, The hardest thing about it is making the shouts but it takes 2 minutes.

I wouldn't go on about it so much if i didn't think it was good.

We might just be onto something guys...Just played Arsenal away from home in the League Cup Quarters and was winning 2-1...So I had a look at what shout combos I could put together to park the bus so to speak...I applied the shout in the last 10 mins and won the game 4-1...My team literally parked the bus...cleared the ball to the wings like I asked and Bobs your Uncle and Fanny's your Anut...Semi's here I come!!!

We might just be onto something guys...Just played Arsenal away from home in the League Cup Quarters and was winning 2-1...So I had a look at what shout combos I could put together to park the bus so to speak...I applied the shout in the last 10 mins and won the game 4-1...My team literally parked the bus...cleared the ball to the wings like I asked and Bobs your Uncle and Fanny's your Anut...Semi's here I come!!!

It's so easy, I'm rangers played 28 games won 27 drew 1 scored 86 conceded 8, Happy days

Check your pms please ben :)

Archived