[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

Oh christ this really really is a boss tactic on the latest patch.

I am unbeaten for 20+ matches in all competitions with southampton at the end of season 1. Finsihed 4th in the league after loading this tactic in november.

Oh and i won the FA Cup....6-0 in the final.....against Chelsea!!

with which version? V3 from first page of this thread?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright folks, have tried giving this tactic a go but struggling with it so far. I'm Wycombe Wanderers currently sitting 19th in the championship after back-to-back promotions and a squad that is paper thin. After a disastrous start to the season i've gone through umpteen tactics and nothing seems to work. I'm really keen for this to work as i used it during my FM12 save for my NUFC and i destroyed teams, leagues and championships. Is this tactic best served for larger teams? The version i've downloaded is V3 on the first post in the first thread. Is this the tactics that most people have had success on FM13.2 with? Like most people have mentioned on here i simply don't have the time to go through the motions of building a tactic and really enjoyed the plug and play of this in FM12 and really keen to continue this in FM13. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Alright folks, have tried giving this tactic a go but struggling with it so far. I'm Wycombe Wanderers currently sitting 19th in the championship after back-to-back promotions and a squad that is paper thin. After a disastrous start to the season i've gone through umpteen tactics and nothing seems to work. I'm really keen for this to work as i used it during my FM12 save for my NUFC and i destroyed teams, leagues and championships. Is this tactic best served for larger teams? The version i've downloaded is V3 on the first post in the first thread. Is this the tactics that most people have had success on FM13.2 with? Like most people have mentioned on here i simply don't have the time to go through the motions of building a tactic and really enjoyed the plug and play of this in FM12 and really keen to continue this in FM13. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I've used V3 of this tactic on 13.2 and found it to be rock solid. It blossoms once the squad are 100 % familiar with it. However, you need to maintain squad morale or - as with most tactics I guess - the goals will dry up.

I've used V3 of this tactic on 13.2 and found it to be rock solid. It blossoms once the squad are 100 % familiar with it. However, you need to maintain squad morale or - as with most tactics I guess - the goals will dry up.

what match prep do you use?

In 2015, took over Swansea who are in 17th, although still in Uefa and FA Cup. Ended up winning both but finishing 12th due to fixture congestion at the end of season. Beat teams like AC Milan, Arsenal, Man City on my way to winning each trophy. Excellent tactic for this patch.

Thanks folks will perserve with this and feedback.

Sorry for delay, I set to tactics at very high until there is 100 % familiarity. As I mentioned squad morale is an important factor, so things may not turn around immediately. If you apply the tactic at season start I suggest you arrange lots of easily winnable friendlies to get morale up.

Couldn't agree more with this observation. Well said. Very true

Currently in my fourth season on my current game. Spent two seasons with Lille, winning the French League twice and also winning the Champions League in the second season. I then moved to Shakhtar for my third season and comfortably won the League and Cup in Ukraine, all of this was using the Modern Warfare tactic from FM12. At the start of my fourth season, and second with Shakhtar I decided to give the V3 tactic a go. Safe to say it has been a success so far. In the league I am 17-0-1 and 11 points clear going into the winter break. I also comfortably won my Champions League group, just had my first real test, away to Zenit, I won that one 4-2. Will see how this tactic fares when I get to the latter stages in Europe. Not guna lie, I only really have one rival for the League title (Dynamo Kiev) so winning it isn't the biggest test.

by far the best tactic ive used for fm 13 ! its ridiculous for top class teams and its a tactic you can build a team around, won the prem, champions league and fa cup with my middlesbrough team in one season. buy the right players and it will work.. make sure everything is fluid to see the full benefits from the tactic i cant stress enough how much FULL FLUID help and ive noticed putting match prep on tactics only helped aswell. fm13 is fun now :D

Two seasons with Tottenham: two PremierLeague championships, EuropeanLeague finalist,ChampionLeague winner, FIFA Club World Cup winner, The FA Community Shield winner....

Currently I'm playing third season.....

Two seasons with Tottenham: two PremierLeague championships, EuropeanLeague finalist,ChampionLeague winner, FIFA Club World Cup winner, The FA Community Shield winner....

Currently I'm playing third season.....

On fm 12 are fm13?

Hi guys, quick message to say that after my initial scepticism my perseverance with this tactic has come good! Finished 2nd in the championship and automatic promotion to the Premier League with Wycombe Wanderers having only just survived relegation the previous season. It's a very good tactic indeed and one i'm looking forward to trying out in the premier league. Thanks for making FM fun again guys!

Is this tactic for Fm13?

For the latest patch.

It's basically my current tactic, not tested with anyone else, built for my very good team, so I'm not guaranteeing anything. I'll make a proper post at the wknd if I find sometime.

2013-02-07_00008_zpsfe36f924.jpg

2013-02-07_00006_zpsea841d4e.jpg

2013-01-26_00004_zpse448d210.jpg

2013-02-07_00002_zps533504f4.jpg

For the latest patch, i'll give u that much.

It's basically my current tactic, not tested with anyone else, built for my very good team, so I'm not guaranteeing anything. I'll make a proper post at the wknd if I find sometime....but in the meantime I'd be interested in some light feedback....call it beta testing..

thx I am big fan yours tactic good to see you back. I have last question who is play maker MCL?

thx I am big fan yours tactic good to see you back. I have last question who is play maker MCL?

Good point!

Yes MCL is play-maker...it's very important to set him up properly too.

I also recommend out-swinging corners.

Has anyone managed to get the down load to work, i just keep down loading ilivid software?

can someone help?

thx

Click the smaller Download button, below, not the big one in the middle.

Some basic info like player requirements and match preparation would be great. Thanks for sharing anyway though, I'll be definetly testing this.

Got Coventry promoted to Prem in 3 seasons, its all about getting the familiarity to 100% and good morale in my opinion, however now in the prem lost 3 games drawn 1 and won 1, but this is probably due to the standard of players not the tactic!

Archived