[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love your work (so much so that you have ellicited my first ever post on the forums and i been lurking for many a year). You create logical, sensible well thought out tactics that always seem to work for me and the way i play the game. Looking forward to trying this.

1. Defensive passing - not to be a negative ninny but perhaps a realistic limitation of the players you have available? Im sure your defs mental and technical stas are not going to be the best....

Even still i note that your def passing % is actually higher than all of your opponents including arsenal and spurs in recent games - not bad for Norwich! (probably more to do with the way you are pressing them and reducing their options perhaps than your own players silky skills).

Personally i would accept that you have some donkeys that will make mistakes and stick to your team passing ethos. Out of interest what was the error count/defence passing % like for the spurs save?

2. Def set pieces seem to be a problem for most on FM2014, on my saves if i notice a particular trend of conceding from set pieces i tend to change matchday training to def set pieces for a couple of weeks - if nothing else it makes me feel like im being proactive about it. The reality for me is generally along the lines i have vurnon anita marking nemanja vidic...

3. 'Plug and play around a bit' - i always feel true 'plug and play' tactics leave people bored after a short time period. Whereas if there is some (small!) effort on their/our part e.g. a toggle of mentality it keeps us all motivated and feeling in control that little more and therefore play on that bit longer.

Yours in eager anticipation.

Love your work (so much so that you have ellicited my first ever post on the forums and i been lurking for many a year). You create logical, sensible well thought out tactics that always seem to work for me and the way i play the game. Looking forward to trying this.

1. Defensive passing - not to be a negative ninny but perhaps a realistic limitation of the players you have available? Im sure your defs mental and technical stas are not going to be the best....

Even still i note that your def passing % is actually higher than all of your opponents including arsenal and spurs in recent games - not bad for Norwich! (probably more to do with the way you are pressing them and reducing their options perhaps than your own players silky skills).

Personally i would accept that you have some donkeys that will make mistakes and stick to your team passing ethos. Out of interest what was the error count/defence passing % like for the spurs save?

2. Def set pieces seem to be a problem for most on FM2014, on my saves if i notice a particular trend of conceding from set pieces i tend to change matchday training to def set pieces for a couple of weeks - if nothing else it makes me feel like im being proactive about it. The reality for me is generally along the lines i have vurnon anita marking nemanja vidic...

3. 'Plug and play around a bit' - i always feel true 'plug and play' tactics leave people bored after a short time period. Whereas if there is some (small!) effort on their/our part e.g. a toggle of mentality it keeps us all motivated and feeling in control that little more and therefore play on that bit longer.

Yours in eager anticipation.

Appreciate your well thought out and helpful post - I hope now that you've taken the plunge you might hang around and post some more too :)

doh im sutch a muppet laaaaaaaaal.

Well cant wait for the new one then.

btw anyone got any ideasa for a tactic that works well for utter utter shait teams?

im on a save with FC Guegnon in france national, and they have fringe players. part time etc, and i cant stop teams like Le Mans from battering me terribly.

Even using all my skills and knowledge i can hardly stay above the relegation zone. I figure its becasue i have only got top team tactics since i have been playing mostly atletico madrid etc.

all tips welcome :)

Im on the other hand STOKED to see FuSS working his magic yet again, and i firmly belive the creation from those magic fingers wil lresoult in a top 3 tactic worldwide for FM14.

Keep it up Fussman ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived