What a joke, sort it out SI!

This is normal you lost it knocked the players so your on a bad run now, to back up another poster why go on about having more passing all in all its who puts there chances away that wins games.

you could create 60 more chances than the other team but they could still win as its about who puts there chances away.

Oh dear .

Highlight the post...

I was just trying to look at it from a positive point view!

Did you win a manager of the month award or anything? I have a hunch that has something to do with it. I won my first four league matches with Fleetwood Town to start the new season. I duly won the manager of the month away only to lose 3 of my next five with only two draws in between! Conspiracy I say!

Did you win a manager of the month award or anything? I have a hunch that has something to do with it. I won my first four league matches with Fleetwood Town to start the new season. I duly won the manager of the month away only to lose 3 of my next five with only two draws in between! Conspiracy I say!

Oh dear...

Oh dear... please, please let the quoted post be a joke that I didn't quite get...

Highlight the spaces between the miniparagraphs in the original post...

Winning 36 of his last 39? What is this guy moaning about?

Can we take bets on how many more posts he'll make before he actually reads the thread?

it happens irl...Brisbane Roar has just lost their 3rd game in a row after going 36 games undefeated.

was going to post this but you beat me to it :)

If they lose this weekend they will equal their WORST EVER record of 4 straight defeats!!!

36 unbeaten to 4 straight losses(maybe) IT DOES HAPPEN IRL.

it happens irl...Brisbane Roar has just lost their 3rd game in a row after going 36 games undefeated.
I'll give you that one but that's just ONE weak real life example to excuse for the obvious flaws of FM that Some Guy! experienced... ;) SORT IT OUT!

Glad I didn't stumble across this thread while drunk.

Hint to anyone who feels like posting something...

READ ABOVE!

Do you really think people will notice your post? Every other post is taking the pi$$ out of the one before it yet folk still miss what is going on & jump in with their size 10's.

Really... this is just getting silly...

Who doesn't like invisible text? So yeah... Brisbane are now onto 4 losses in a row, great fun!

So, my side dominate yet again and...

The club is missing their star player, captain, best winger and now vice captain too after tonight!

KABLAMO! Lose again, this time 2-1! What the hell is this?! More shots, corners, time in the attacking half, 61% possession, 547 completed passes to their mere 198... Really, how does this happen. Something's seriously got to be done about this!

These things happen in football... Oh well, let's hope Brisbane can recover!

Comical SI, simply comical!

And Brisbane Roar lost again. 2-1 to Central Coast Mariners. :eek:

The Mariners go 3 points clear with a game in hand! Only 2 weeks back Brisbane were 6 points clear!

Who?!

Don't worry, it'll get better!

My keeper even cost us the first goal, he just kicked it straight to the midfielder along the ground. Now that's a glitch if I ever saw one!

Does it make me odd if I'm now hearing a Deadliest Catch style narration in my head? "SG is on the fish & he's seeing record numbers from this string"

No need for that. I had no idea he put invisible text in between and I did read the thread. Thanks though.

You couldnt have read the thread, If you did, it would have been clear by post #10 what the OP was on about. Nothing to do with finding the invisible text.

Well it was to do with the invisible text, not by reading the thread. My mistake, I apologize for my error.

No need to apologise for anything or feel too offended by anyone's comments, it's just a bit of a fun thread with some banter! ;)

Also, I hope everyone is still highlighting all of Some Guy!'s posts... :D

So, my side had been on a great run of form recently, unbeaten in 36 and then...

Hi, so you're highlighting the text I see. Read on in the space below.

BAM! I lose to a team in bad form and well down the league table... Not only did my side lose, but they dominated the match. We had 65% of the ball and had 600 completed passes against the opponents 241. We had the same number of shots (they just blazed shots at goal) and what do you know, they won 2-0! Not only that, but they scored a corner, as in it went straight in from the corner!

Now, most people will not have heard of Brisbane Roar, but they are a team in Australia.

But okay, I should calm down...

They were on an Australian sporting record of 36 games unbeaten run...

BOOM! We lose again, this time at home! This time we again had equal shots, but ours were again in much better positions. My strikers seem to have lost their first touch too. This time we had 66% of the ball and had 543 completed passes to the opponents 142! What rubbish! They win 2-1 despite us being in control! But... Okay, this happens...

...and lost to Sydney the other week. I see threads complaining about this kind of thing...

GALLOP! AND AGAIN! This time to even worse opposition! We had more shots, 71% of the ball and had 529 completed passes to their mere 97. They won 2-0! 2 bloody 0! The second goal looked offside as well! This is complete rubbish, how can the match engine be this bad! This game is ruined now, ruined!

...all the time on here so I thought I'd write it up as a mock complaint. Have fun!

SORT IT OUT SI!

It's your tactics.

Try getting it into the mixer once every so often.

Perhaps sign a tall target man.

There's this big awkward guy from Australia, name is Matt Simon. Take a look at him. He could help you.

No need to apologise for anything or feel too offended by anyone's comments, it's just a bit of a fun thread with some banter! ;)

Also, I hope everyone is still highlighting all of Some Guy!'s posts... :D

It just doesn't feel as fun when you are the source of the banter! :p

A 5th defeat in a row for Brisbane Roar. A dodgy pk given by the ref. :(

The ref was the worst I have seen in a while. Not just the penalty, but the whole damn match! It looked like he got bored and just felt like handing out some cards. In fact of all active and consistently used referees he gives out the most cards (yellow and red) and penalties per game of the entire A-league!

Archived