Football Manager 2012 Buying / Pre-Ordering Thread

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShopTo is the place to go for this then? If I buy it now will I get it on Saturday (bit late to hope for it to arrive tomorrow, no?).

Think if you order by 5.30 there is a chance of tommorow.

Thinking of ordering a digital version for the first time anyone know of a better price than £24.99 which I've found off dlgamer. I'm in the UK if that makes a difference.

Ordered from GreenmanGaming 2 mind ago, got code on purchase screen and redeemed on steam right away.

Very Happy !

Me too. Now fully pre loaded. Now off to footy, before getting home and eagerly awaiting midnight.

If I can tear myself away from Arkham City of course.

After 2 weeks of saying I want a physical copy

09:00 - text friend, "not gonna bother getting game today, working all tomorrow so wont get a chance to play it anyway"

13:00 - text friend, "if I drop by with money later can you get it on the way in from work for me so I have it when I get home"

18:00 - text friend, "don't worry, I'll leave early and get the game on my way in"

22:00 - pre-loading game via steam now

Self restraint fail

After 2 weeks of saying I want a physical copy

09:00 - text friend, "not gonna bother getting game today, working all tomorrow so wont get a chance to play it anyway"

13:00 - text friend, "if I drop by with money later can you get it on the way in from work for me so I have it when I get home"

18:00 - text friend, "don't worry, I'll leave early and get the game on my way in"

22:00 - pre-loading game via steam now

Self restraint fail

Football manager 1 Ashcymru 0

Ordered from play-sc.com as a digital download but not got my key yet :(

dude i think you burned me, but its also my fault. From all the links in this topik i stupidly chose the one you used. Ignored the fact you didnt receive the key, i though a slight delay is normal for all sites. I also saw a low price so i decided to order it. I saw it used paypal so thought it is legit. After i paid i saw that this site is in godamn singapore. I still havent received my key. So i did a google search and people are sayin that this is a scam site! Did you finally get a key, did you contact them? What i worry is if they can get more money from my account. Can they do this through paypal? Or i just lost the 25 euros?

they also have a facebook page and some people wrote a couple of messages about waiting for game keys, but i didnt see any major complains, unless they delete the comments. Now that i checked on Fb they say they will receive fm12 on saturday, so i guess i will wait another day and see what happens.

Archived