Mr Hough FM11.2 Winger tactic and Discussion

Good point with the spamming - That can be a nightmare.

The offside trap is something i experimented with and with the correct D-Line can be awesome, That said if the D-Line is too high or low then you can be in trouble big time.

I do want my defence to play in a particular line and i think with the offside trap on they keep there shape rather than stepping out of position more.

At the moment i am testing with the D-Line 2 notches above the middle and the offside trap off, This seems to work ok - I haven't tried it with the offside trap on yet though.

For your tombstone tactic is it the same player requirements as the OP? Thanks

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still not convinced with the undertaker tactic in 11.3

Results in 11.2

I play with Roda JC (average team from holland) now season 15 (one club)

Finished 1st in season 14 with a average/ good squad

now in CL

Win Home against MAN UTD 2-1

WIN Away against OM 4-0 !!!!

And more very good results in the league.

So I wait with the new patch, but please tell me your results with the undertaken tactic in 11.3

Wijnand

The tombstone still seems to work in 11.3

top of the league after 13 games, winning every game scoring 48 conceeding 5.

although this is with united and they have a quality team.

Hernandez is on fire in the right striker position having scored 26 goals in 18 games in all competitions.

Definately seems to be another strong tactic in 11.3 by Mr Hough :D

OK, I have only really dipped my toes into FM11. Now 11.3 is out, that is going to change. I'm thinking LFC - my usual career save - with a few extra wingers added to the squad (we don't have any at present!). So I will give the new strikeforce a go using Tombstone tactic. I'm thinking the combination of Carroll and Suarez should work really well in this tactic.

Has anyone experience of these tactics with 11.3 LFC? If yes, any tips on tweaks that are needed?

Thank you!

gavina always i say something this guy come fun of me. That i don´t admit.

twice i hav replied to you, anyway im sorry to wind you up, lets stop spamming this thread, its already been said before by dking about the amount of rubbish people ruin Mr Houghs threads.

Dave

Can you confirm origin of this tactic as very similar to a 424 Sir Alex's Tweak tactic?

I took the tactic as a base from my 10.3 winger tactic - I did change alot of things based on players reactions to the opposition though, I haven't had a look at the Slex Tweak tactic though so not sure what it's like.

I am working on a brand new tactic at the minute though build in the Wizard system.

OK, I have only really dipped my toes into FM11. Now 11.3 is out, that is going to change. I'm thinking LFC - my usual career save - with a few extra wingers added to the squad (we don't have any at present!). So I will give the new strikeforce a go using Tombstone tactic. I'm thinking the combination of Carroll and Suarez should work really well in this tactic.

Has anyone experience of these tactics with 11.3 LFC? If yes, any tips on tweaks that are needed?

Thank you!

Well I haven't had a response, but have started. Only half way through pre-season and not going too bad despite having a team that is mostly exhausted before starting every game.

I have now added Lukaku to my strike force, so am pretty hopeful that with some decent wingers and a tactic that gels after pre-season, I am very hopeful

Well I haven't had a response, but have started. Only half way through pre-season and not going too bad despite having a team that is mostly exhausted before starting every game.

I have now added Lukaku to my strike force, so am pretty hopeful that with some decent wingers and a tactic that gels after pre-season, I am very hopeful

If i where you Nick i would wait till i release my newest tactic for 11.3, The 11.2 tactic will be ok but not as effective as it could be.

If i where you Nick i would wait till i release my newest tactic for 11.3, The 11.2 tactic will be ok but not as effective as it could be.

TBH, I've now just played 2 more pre-season games and everything has moved to competent and I'm really kicking in in terms of possession and scoring - my last being a dominating 6-0 away at Ipswich.

I am v. impressed so far!

hough... if i take a your tactic and make some changes, i could say that the tactic is mine or i had to say that the tactic is yours with some my changes???
Whatever you want - I'm not bothered

come on man, between tatox, hough and knap i think you all need to kiss and make up :rolleyes:

A quick question for Mr.H or anybody else that feels like helping.

I'm playing FM10 again as I'm on a crappy laptop that can only just handle it so I've gone back to the Mr.H 10.3 tactic. One thing I can't figure out is how on earth I use the filter thing to see what players I need? I don't even know where to put it, so if anybody could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Sorry for posting in here but I think the 10.3 thread is pretty quiet as I posted about this yesterday with no responses.

Thanks.

A quick question for Mr.H or anybody else that feels like helping.

I'm playing FM10 again as I'm on a crappy laptop that can only just handle it so I've gone back to the Mr.H 10.3 tactic. One thing I can't figure out is how on earth I use the filter thing to see what players I need? I don't even know where to put it, so if anybody could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Sorry for posting in here but I think the 10.3 thread is pretty quiet as I posted about this yesterday with no responses.

Thanks.

iv answered on the 4123 thread if you look here first..

Archived