Mr Hough FM11.2 Winger tactic and Discussion

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Believe in what you want. I compared previous Mr Hough's tactics and the actual one with "Il devasto" (original and tweaked) and I'm pretty sure that I'm not only one person on this forum with mind reading abilities :)

I remember similiar situation with "Supernatual" tactic which was stealed Mr Hough's tactic. Maybe person who did this also "figured specific setup of particular players works"? Maybe the term "plagiarism" doesn't have any designate and means nothing because common sense dictates you that mind reading is a fiction :)

dude answer this...how do you know Mr. Hough didn't have this tactic already made way before "Ill devasto" and only released it now??? I'll answer that for you, you don't know. There's no way to prove anything so who gives a f**k. This is an effin game! Nobody's tactics are copy righted, are they??? I'll answer that for too...NO!!!! I'm soo sick of you crying little b*tches whinning about "he stole my tactic" or "he copied my tactic"....go cry to your mommy and make sure she gives you your binky as well cause no one here gives a f**k.

Mr Hough has agreed that he saw 'Il Devasto' and said that he learned from it but he did not copy it.

So I must admit that he has very good memory (12 screens with instructions + formation screen) :)

Plato said that every human knowledge is only recalling of the things which our soul watched before our birth and before falling in amnesia. Case of this tactic proves his theory...

Dude.. i love your tactics! But I`m having serious problems with my Genoa team and this winger tactic!!

In 9 games 7 players got a red card.....Dainelli got 3 games under me, and got a red card EVERY game! Anyone having the same problem ? And is there any way to fix it ? :)

Stop guys your acting like jorge bush

Hough thanks very much for this tactic 41 points now,did 5 Ties before using the tactic at the start of the season,than switched, won everything right now, about 17 fixtures if i aint wrong only 10 goals conceded (4 from the ties before the tactic)

Strikers are going mad,aguero and javier pastore (as strikers) are just CRAZY argentians couple

ThANKS VERY MUCH

So I must admit that he has very good memory (12 screens with instructions + formation screen) :)

Plato said that every human knowledge is only recalling of the things which our soul watched before our birth and before falling in amnesia. Case of this tactic proves his theory...

Your Point is what with this?

Dude.. i love your tactics! But I`m having serious problems with my Genoa team and this winger tactic!!

In 9 games 7 players got a red card.....Dainelli got 3 games under me, and got a red card EVERY game! Anyone having the same problem ? And is there any way to fix it ? :)

Could be that he (dainelli) has high dirtiness (it's a hidden stat) and if you look at the settings of your midfield players you will see that most of them are on hard tackling.Take that slider back to normal and see if you get less cards but be aware that this might affect your defense performance.

"Match Prep - Use Team blend to get the Fluid Levels, Once reached If you have a great defence use Attacking Movement- If you have a great attack use Defensive Positioning."

Mr.Hough you mention that in your OP. What do you mean by saying Use team blend to get the Fluid Levels ?

There isn't any level for Team Blend in Football Manager 2011 shown in the match preparation screen nor somewhere else.

Can you be more specific please ?

Thanks in advance.

It's beacause they both copied the same tactic (TATOX's "Il devasto" Sir Alex tweak by surrer http://hotfile.com/dl/104289845/f5fe9a4/424_Sir_Alexs_Tweak_(Berwick_Oct_2015).tac.html) and made some minor tweaks.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/250888-4-2-2-2-quot-Il-Devasto-quot?p=6488153&viewfull=1#post6488153

Just download and compare. I believe in coincidences but I wasn't born yesterday, sorry...

actually identical

but I do not believe dave hough had copied

I felt the first mr hough 11.2 winger is better

"Match Prep - Use Team blend to get the Fluid Levels, Once reached If you have a great defence use Attacking Movement- If you have a great attack use Defensive Positioning."

Mr.Hough you mention that in your OP. What do you mean by saying Use team blend to get the Fluid Levels ?

There isn't any level for Team Blend in Football Manager 2011 shown in the match preparation screen nor somewhere else.

Thanks in advance.

i think he means untill like this Here

Made 1 change to the tactic that has made such an improvment it's incredible....

I will eleaberate on my finding - when i was abit drunk last night i was looking at my wingers play and when they recieve the ball - What they do is they start out really wide and drop inside, But some times when they come inside they can get crowded because they have spent about 30 seconds moving inside - In game time this can be alot - So what i thought was that if put the Width to as narrow as possible they will already be on the inside more or less and be able to have either a couple of touches and a shot at goal or an instant shot becuause they are already close to the goal.

Thats all i was going for but since the change i have seen my Strikers get more action because they are not waiting for the wingers to move inside it's very much a one touch system on to goal now, My wingers will recieve the ball and boom straight onto my strikers.

This is an Incredible Find and just goes to show..... I am a Genius!

Here is exatly what i have done - Move the Width in Team Instructions to Left That means you want to be in the NARROW and use the Lowest Narrow setting.

Here is the Screen shot of how it should look and also one of my results that i have had

WidthSettings.jpg

VsStoke3-0.jpg

I'll upload a tweaked version if that is easier.

Thanks in advance.

What i mean is i used Team Blend on the special Focus - Then after that after i shows all Fluid Levels i would change it.

I have been lately been using just Team Blend - This has been good for me.

Made 1 change to the tactic that has made such an improvment it's incredible....

I will eleaberate on my finding - when i was abit drunk last night i was looking at my wingers play and when they recieve the ball - What they do is they start out really wide and drop inside, But some times when they come inside they can get crowded because they have spent about 30 seconds moving inside - In game time this can be alot - So what i thought was that if put the Width to as narrow as possible they will already be on the inside more or less and be able to have either a couple of touches and a shot at goal or an instant shot becuause they are already close to the goal.

Thats all i was going for but since the change i have seen my Strikers get more action because they are not waiting for the wingers to move inside it's very much a one touch system on to goal now, My wingers will recieve the ball and boom straight onto my strikers.

This is an Incredible Find and just goes to show..... I am a Genius!

Here is exatly what i have done - Move the Width in Team Instructions to Left That means you want to be in the NARROW and use the Lowest Narrow setting.

Here is the Screen shot of how it should look and also one of my results that i have had

WidthSettings.jpg

VsStoke3-0.jpg

I'll upload a tweaked version if that is easier.

please do as people will be asking like you know they will. would make life more easier

Dave's football management style's similar to Thomas Schaaf's or Bernd Schuster's...

He loves attractive attacking football like them.

Scoring one more goal than we concede is the main target... :)

I admire your tactics Dave, keep your well work please, as your followers we'll need your new tactics for patch 11.3.

plagiarism...you're funny....it's a freakin game dude.!!

First of all, I think my first post may have been taken the wrong way. I was agreeing that the two tactics are very similar (not saying they are the same). Mr Hough agreed.

For the second post, Dep Trai posted a link to a Brazilian forum and implied that somebody there had re-posted Mr Hough's tactic without due recognition. That is plagiarism, whether you wish to acknowledge it or not. It's been done before where somebody had passed off Mr Hough's Complete Dominance as their own on a Croatian forum and there was a ruckus about that. Dave has a lot of followers and puts a lot of time into tactics. If it was me, or indeed you, I don't suppose either of us would like it. I haven't compared the two, so I don't know if it is Mr Hough's but in principle I think calling somebody else's work as your own is wrong. Yes, it is a game, but as I've said, due to the amount of time put in to the tactic it becomes a piece of work in itself.

It's beacause they both copied the same tactic (TATOX's "Il devasto" Sir Alex tweak by surrer http://hotfile.com/dl/104289845/f5fe9a4/424_Sir_Alexs_Tweak_(Berwick_Oct_2015).tac.html) and made some minor tweaks.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/250888-4-2-2-2-quot-Il-Devasto-quot?p=6488153&viewfull=1#post6488153

Just download and compare. I believe in coincidences but I wasn't born yesterday, sorry...

I'm presuming you do know about the tactics bug, right? Because somebody else came in here accusing Mr.H of cheating only to discover he knew nothing about the tactics bug. He apologised, then left.

Mr. H has been around here making tactics for quite some time and it must be getting pretty annoying for him to come in here and read such unwarranted and insulting accusations of copying other people.

Give it a ****ing rest. They aren't even my tactics and I'm even getting irritated.

I'm presuming you do know about the tactics bug, right? Because somebody else came in here accusing Mr.H of cheating only to discover he knew nothing about the tactics bug. He apologised, then left.

Mr. H has been around here making tactics for quite some time and it must be getting pretty annoying for him to come in here and read such unwarranted and insulting accusations of copying other people.

Give it a ****ing rest. They aren't even my tactics and I'm even getting irritated.

I apprieciate Dave's work and tactics (especially for FM2010) but the most I appreciate a truth. I wrote what I think and how it looks like, the rest of this crazy discussion is not needed polemic with some not well-behaved fanatics :)

So as you said: Give it a rest (without any uncesored words)...

This is how the rock's cooking smells for me :p

o57w9w.png

149vc5t.png

I wasn't pleased in thethe beggining until the genious tactician Mr Hough said to change the width.Width to narrow(full) and loaded a previous game with Hambourger :)

Thank ya Mr Hough!;)

I apprieciate Dave's work and tactics (especially for FM2010) but the most I appreciate a truth. I wrote what I think and how it looks like, the rest of this crazy discussion is not needed polemic with some not well-behaved fanatics :)

You've chosen to ignore pretty much half of my post and you still haven't answered a very important question. You say you appreciate the truth? Then answer the question and it just might help you to discover the truth. You've just decided to responded to what I said with a weak ad hominem attack, and instead of answering the important question at hand, you're just trying to be a smart arse.

To be honest, you're in the minority so I suppose it doesn't really matter what you think and rather than spam the thread with anymore nonsense, I'll leave it at that.

Mate your intelligence is amusing! :p You didn't read what he said, and you can review the thread and see how Mr Hough built his tactic, therefore proving that he didn't copy anyone's tactic.

You've chosen to ignore pretty much half of my post and you still haven't answered a very important question. You say you appreciate the truth? Then answer the question and it just might help you to discover the truth. You've just decided to responded to what I said with a weak ad hominem attack, and instead of answering the important question at hand, you're just trying to be a smart arse.

To be honest, you're in the minority so I suppose it doesn't really matter what you think and rather than spam the thread with anymore nonsense, I'll leave it at that.

Yes, I know about tactic's bug, but I thought that you are also "smart arse" and you have read my first post about differences of defensive line settings between Dave's tactic and "Il devasto" (so simple deduction could give you that answer without questioning). With tactic's bug all team settings are identical.

If you or anyone else needs to continue this pointless discussion just do it by private messages - there is no need to messing a whole tread...

I generally don't post about tactics I'm testing out after one game as it's pointless, but I just had to comment after trying the tweaked version of the new tactic. I won 8-0 at home to Birmingham, they had 1 long shot and I also had two perfectly good goals ruled out for offside. I absolutely spanked them, it was ridiculous. :D

Dave mate, after the blackpool debacle when i was proveleged to try the tactic pre release (my own fault due to previous tactic/morale), i decided to start a fresh career with villa.

some 38 games later and 11 new faces.....

Aston villa - Premier league champions

scored 118 goals in 38 games. my 2 star performers deserve a shout....

GABBY ABONGALOR P33 G31 A13

ASHLEY YOUNG P30 G11 A29

Hat off my mate! unbelievable

dave how has paddy mc court done for you?

really really good - I remembered having him on a celtic test and he was awesome with him on one wing and James Forrest on the other.

Pure class and the perfect type of winger for mid table budget teams.

I've noticed that too, the right FB has higher closing down than the left one.No idea why that is though...

i completly forgot i did that, What my thinking was that if i change one of them - Put one slightly higher than the other and see how they both perform on different settings, That way i would be able to see if one is better than the other by seeing both settings in action at the same time.

i completly forgot i did that, What my thinking was that if i change one of them - Put one slightly higher than the other and see how they both perform on different settings, That way i would be able to see if one is better than the other by seeing both settings in action at the same time.

I think maybe the left fullback has been playing better than the right fullback, although, I've only played a few games but I had a couple of shockers in the right back position. Anybody else noticed any difference in who is playing better at fullback?

really really good - I remembered having him on a celtic test and he was awesome with him on one wing and James Forrest on the other.

Pure class and the perfect type of winger for mid table budget teams.

ya he looks class this year did you get his stamina up any?

Hough, why do you have a left footed winger in the left flank and a right footed in the right flank if they're asked to cut inside? Wouldn't it be better to play them with opposite foot? I see this issue being discussed here by others, but I haven't heared your opinion.

I think I'm going to try your tactic, I'll post results later if I do.

Thanks.

Quick query.

Has anyone tried this with the 5 players (DR, DL, MCd, AMR, AML) who are on hard tackling, pushed down to normal tackling?

Does it / would it adversely affect the tactic much (in what way)?

I have just started testing this in FML (Football Manager Live) and the game is a different beast, playing vastly different quality teams in quick succession.

A lot of games are played against my AI when offline, and I cannot knock the players individual tackling down when they pick up a booking. As a result I am picking up a lot of two yellow red cards and racking up the suspensions.

I will try it out myself here soon, but wondered if anyone else had tried?

Mr Hough I don't know if you have already answered this question but do you tick the setting 'Automatically apply assistant manager/coach opposition instructions feedback at the start of a amatch' in team settings or do you just let the game get on with it??

Thanks

Archived