Mr Hough FM11.2 Winger tactic and Discussion

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

quick update on my MK Dons save, I can't post screenies atm as I've gone over my allowance as you can see in my other posts. If theres enough interested I'll get set up on imageshack or something. Anyways, heres how it went this season...

English Premiership - 1st

European Champions Cup - Won

FA Cup - Won

League Cup - Won

So as you can see a very successful season, managed to win everything! We scored a massive 141 goals in the League alone. I really need a new keeper for the new season, but I'm struggling with that as none of the top guys want to come to MK yet.

As always thanks go to Dave for this brilliant tactic thats keeping this save great entertainment for me.

Hello,

quick update on my MK Dons save, I can't post screenies atm as I've gone over my allowance as you can see in my other posts. If theres enough interested I'll get set up on imageshack or something. Anyways, heres how it went this season...

English Premiership - 1st

European Champions Cup - Won

FA Cup - Won

League Cup - Won

So as you can see a very successful season, managed to win everything! We scored a massive 141 goals in the League alone. I really need a new keeper for the new season, but I'm struggling with that as none of the top guys want to come to MK yet.

As always thanks go to Dave for this brilliant tactic thats keeping this save great entertainment for me.

Awesome Mrs, I'm really glad that you have had massive success with the tactic and it just goes to show with the right players and match Prep anything can be acheived.

Well Done.

How is he teasing.? Isnt it a new tactic?

yes its a new tactic. to tease can mean to joke or to show a little of something but not reveal it all. or like when someone shows you a chocolate bar but wont give it to you! I had a ruder example in mind but didnt want to get a ban!

Looking at your squad screen, the formation seems the same, so I guess it's just different instructions?

yeah - Just some very simple changes to some players instructions, I had an awesome run of not conceding a goal in 7 games, Then in the next 3 games i conceded 7 goals!

I don't think it is a major issue though just something that happens.

I'll post some more screens up in the next hour on how i have done over the next 10 games and also some key results of me.

Not had a very successful season in the EPL with my Everton side, so I've decided to try the Chelsea formation but I've moved the LM and RM to LW and RW and just beat Chelsea 3-2 at Stamford Bridge, so hopefully it'll be a very late climb up the table!

I'm wondering what I've done wrong, just playing around with downloaded tactics, but I can't get this one going to save my life. Fairly strong Liverpool squad, fully fluid with the tactic but the cannot score. After reading the comments I expected the defense to leak but that hasn't been the case. Extremely solid at the back but we've only scored 16 in 27 matches. 10 of those coming from the CBs. Suarez in particular has been terrible with one goal in 25 apps. Also I seem to get crushed by bottom to lower teams, we have yet to score against any of the bottom 4 this season. Morale is high so I don't think thats it. Any ideas?

Mind you I'm not complaining at all, I have the utmost respect for anyone who posts a tactic, amazing work all of you! KUTGW

Well I think I figured it out, and I think it's a fitness issue. In my last match the entire 11 started with at least 96% fitness and by halftime 7 of them were below 65%.

ye that's one of the reasons I don't like playing this tacic of his...I'm very much against off-side traps...isn't an issue for teams with good defenders...but is a big issue for teams with average/bad defenders - quick players/wingers just run rampage over the defense.

I hope his new tactic doesn't have off-side traps :p

ye that's one of the reasons I don't like playing this tacic of his...I'm very much against off-side traps...isn't an issue for teams with good defenders...but is a big issue for teams with average/bad defenders - quick players/wingers just run rampage over the defense.

I hope his new tactic doesn't have off-side traps :p

well you could just turn the off side trap off - See how that works.

fails pretty badly Hough :p I ended up tweaking a lot more than just the off-side trap to make it work for my team.

oh well fair enough - There are other tactics out there that are decent, My new tactic though is in my own modest opinion the dogs ........!!!

been watching the opposition play clsoing in the highlights - I have noticed that some times they just seem to run through the middle of the pitch un opposed by my midfield or defenders.

Well i have been trying to do this by changing the formation slightly.

Here is the new revised formation and also only my second result using this system.

6-0vsbolton.jpg

therockformationchange.jpg

Interesting shape looking good looking at your results, cant wait to try it when the new patch comes out, here is a quick update finished first season with promotion.

npowerleague1informatio.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

first season in championship quite happy need new defenders though, like you said defence is the key.

npowerchampionshipinfor.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what a mad formation that is

Great I just hit the in game winter break and implementing a new tactic before the set of friendly games should produce results. Not that I was doing bad up until now, generally I only struggle when my opponents are much stronger AND I'm playing against them away - so, pretty much like always in this FM :p

After 34 games i'm still unbeaten with Everton!!!

won 27 - drawn 7, I could and should have won alot of the drawn games though, just goes down too luck i suppose.

Now in all my tactics defence has been an issue, But with this tactic and i haven't signed anyone to go into my defence so it's the original defence for everton - I have only conceded 20 goals in the league.

I have scored 90 goals in the league alone too.

I will post up more screens and the tactic later on tonight.

From what i can see from the pictures and from what you've said is that the 4-2-4 was getting better results than the other more unique formation that you changed to or did you have harder games? Either way unbeaten for 34 games is pretty special first season and I can't wait to use it.

From what i can see from the pictures and from what you've said is that the 4-2-4 was getting better results than the other more unique formation that you changed to or did you have harder games? Either way unbeaten for 34 games is pretty special first season and I can't wait to use it.

incredibly it was more loose at the back, I would have thought it would be the opposite but there you go.

Doing a last test with spurs soon as i pass 10 - 15 games i'll upload screens and tactic.

Surely you would rather have a tactic that wins more games though. From your results:

1st formation (4-2-4) : Won 17 Drew 3 (Win percentage 85%)

2nd formation: Won 10 Drew 4 ( Win percentage 71%)

I'll trust your judgement as your a tactical god, maybe you could release both if you're feeling generous :)

Surely you would rather have a tactic that wins more games though. From your results:

1st formation (4-2-4) : Won 17 Drew 3 (Win percentage 85%)

2nd formation: Won 10 Drew 4 ( Win percentage 71%)

I'll trust your judgement as your a tactical god, maybe you could release both if you're feeling generous :)

I saved my game before i made the changes just incase it messed up - When it did i loaded my save point up and carryied on with this tactic.

I had played through 37 league games before starting tottenham still unbeaten and no chance of losing really - The opposition have been lucky to draw in truth

Archived