The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

Yeah I have just seen his post on the forum glad everything has been sorted. Lets all be friends again :)

Here is what Ruci put:

Yeah mate im not trying to cause argument or anything. I just think its unfair on the people that are not going to install the hotfix because they dont need it. You need a specific type of setup for the hotfix to even be relevant to you so in the grand scale of things I cant see that many people needing it or even wanting it. Obviously the Steam users can be patched automatically but they could also have auto-patching turned off so to assume that everybody with Steam also has the hotfix is wrong (not naming anybody btw).

Hopefully the hotfix wont cause any issues for people with the disc version. If thats the case I'll gladly install it, why not. But for the time being, and given the recent history of the patches, im staying cautious till I know everything is sorted :D

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From FMRTE Forums:

UPDATE: STEAM and DVD versions are already working properly, I will need to run more tests before the official release (that will be tomorrow)

If anyone here is playing the byteshield or Direct2Drive version, please contact me (email or pm)

Cheers

People have been reporting a few more issues though since installing the hotfix. Things to do with the tactic screen and other things. My game is fine now just using 11.2 so I dont really want to install an unneeded hotfix which could cause issues with my game. Im sure a lot of other people will be in the same boat on hearing this news.

People were reporting these issues with 11.2.0, too...and it's not everybody. I needed 11.2.1, so I was watching the threads very intently for a couple days (daze?)...if you're running 11.2.0 fine, you can install 11.2.1 without any knock-ons. 11.2.1 didn't change anything with the tactics turning all "Common," 11.2.0 did that. But not to me, and not to you (apparently).

I'm just relieved i never installed these damned 11.2 patches.

To clarify, if I installed the new version of FMRTE Ruci's on the verge of releasing, (a) will it work smoothly with 11.1, and (b) will there be nay point - i.e. will there be any tweaks/fixes/improvements to the latest 11.1 version?

Obviously, I'm using the boxed version of FM11, not steam or anything that automatically installs these patches).

supposedly according to the bugs section - i will just have to wait until the board decide to release a statement, as it is the bar that does not update the time frame.. what i wanted to know was whether FMRTE allows you to modify board requests, and the bars that appear on the board request screen?

I wonder if anyone can help please. I have searched the editors forum and cannot find a reference to this question anywhere.

I play two games as QPR, real game (no editing) and a fantasy game (tons of money, bigger stadium, sugar daddy, Messi, & Ronaldo in the same side, the whole works).

Loftus Rd is now a 90k stadium but i still get season ticket sales at 9k. I have changed all the amounts with regards to minimum & max attendance levels.

How can i edit this please? Thanks for any help in advance.

Archived