The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First, I won't (probably) release any new version of FMRTE/iFMRTE for FM11..

Second, those features and others that are working on FMRTE for Windows are on my todo list and I will try to 'port' them to iFMRTE for mac as soon as possible..

Now about the demo..

FMRTE is like the game, it gets better with time and with some patches...

As usual, the first version of FMRTE/iFMRTE for FM12 will have only basic features working...and if I release any version of FMRTE for FM12 Demo, it will (probably) have a lot of features missing, or not working properly..

I wouldn't worry about an FMRTE release for the demo, its only about another 10 days until the game gets released.

I think it would be better if you just work on the 1st release for when the game is released. Yes I know you will need a bit of time to do it once the game is finally released and so be it.

I think a majority of us would want that aswell.

So for now, rest little tiger, your efforts are needed for when the official full game is released on 21st October

I too wouldn't worry about an editor for the demo. With the games release next week. If I get my copy from an online retailer middle of the week, will an editor be available then lol? Or do we have to wait for the usual Day 1 Patch to fix things in the game before you make an editor?

The official thread for 2012 is now open, it will be used in the early stages to keep you up to date with the latest development news. Then once its ready it will be used very much in the same vain as this thread me trying to give my extensive knowledge as best as I can. This thread will be kept going for all things FMRTE for FM11 as were the 09 and 10 threads.

• 1 month later...
Never used this editor before, have a question - I changed some CA on a player, the changes took effect in the game but after several turns the values reverted to the old ones. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks.

This phrase confuses me - 'some' CA? Do you mean you increased the CA on one player? How old is he? If he is very young, the AI may have pushed it down so that he can develop.

OK. I meant some attributes.

Ah, well that's totally different and makes sense. If you increased the attributes but DIDN'T increase the CA, then the attributes will be too high for the CA. You need to either increase the CA as well, or just increase the CA and let the AI change the attributes.

Hi guys getting this message when trying to boot up FMRTE. Any ideas?

FMRTE does not support your game version (12.0.4f233639), or your savegame is not loaded yet..

Supported Versions:

12.0.2 230282 RUSSIAN VERSION

12.0.3 231651 STEAM

12.0.2 230123 STEAM

12.0.3 231880 RUSSIAN VERSION

• 1 year later...

Archived