The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken from www.fmrte.com.

13NOV2010

FMRTE v4.0.117 - Released

I'm proud to announce that FMRTE is now compatible with the new Football Manager 2011 ;)

IMPORTANT: FMRTE does not and will not support FM 2011 without 11.1 or 11.1.1 Patch installed, if you want to use FMRTE you need to install one of those patches.

If you need to download the Patch, please visit the game official website http://www.footballmanager.com

Download Links:

FMRTE v4.0.117 Installer

FMRTE v4.0.117 Compressed (.rar)

If you found a bug, please report it here

Installer Version Vs RAR Version: I suggest all users to download the installer version, as it will detect if you need the .NET Framework 4.0 (and redirect you to the framework download page)

Requirements: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

If you don't know if you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed please download FMRTE installer version, or run the application "NET-Detector" that is inside FMRTE Folder, it will check if you need to install .NET 4.0 or not.

SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.

Changelist (4.0.115 to 4.0.116)

Fixed a bug in the swap staff feature that could cause FM to crash..

Fixed some minor bugs..

Changelist (4.0.116 to 4.0.117)

Added support for 11.1.1 Patch

11.1.1 158038 DVD

11.1.1 158038 STEAM

11.1.1 158213 DVD

Notes

This version does not work with FM 2011 DEMO

Some changes are not visible until you continue your game for a few days, there is nothing I can do about it right now..

This version works only with the STEAM and DVD version of FM, other Digital Download versions are not supported.

Editing Players Retire date seems to be buggy, please do not use it, or backup your save before use it..

IMPORTANT NOTES:

FMRTE may have bugs that can crash your game, use it at your own risk, and make sure you backup your savegame!

Is there any chance that FMRTE will ever incorporate "sale value"? Its the one thing that is really missing and it was possible to get in in FM2010 (as GenieScout had it).

It is an absolutely brilliant programme Ruci, great work for the community

Jinner Jamie & Ruci

Thanks again, Ruci, for sharing FMRTE with the community. It's a great addition to FM.

Regarding Mass Editing do you think it will be possible in future editions to repair the fields where personality attributes are modified, as changes to the personality attributes fields in Mass Editing currently have no effect on the attributes of the staff you've modified.

Is it possible to change the Legend preset for staff? If I currently click Legend for a staff member his attributes change but his reputations do not (and legendary staff members or players should have the value 10,000 for all three reputation categories). Also using the Legend preset automatically sets the controversy attribute to 20 when I guess it should be 1. I realise it is easy to manually change these attributes on my own but I just wondered if I can change the preset configuration for the Legend preset, and if I can't is it possible for this to be looked at in addition to the issue above.

Thanks

Jinner Jamie & Ruci

Thanks again, Ruci, for sharing FMRTE with the community. It's a great addition to FM.

Regarding Mass Editing do you think it will be possible in future editions to repair the fields where personality attributes are modified, as changes to the personality attributes fields in Mass Editing currently have no effect on the attributes of the staff you've modified.

Is it possible to change the Legend preset for staff? If I currently click Legend for a staff member his attributes change but his reputations do not (and legendary staff members or players should have the value 10,000 for all three reputation categories). Also using the Legend preset automatically sets the controversy attribute to 20 when I guess it should be 1. I realise it is easy to manually change these attributes on my own but I just wondered if I can change the preset configuration for the Legend preset, and if I can't is it possible for this to be looked at in addition to the issue above.

Thanks

You can create your own presets with FMRTE. You can pretty much do anything with them too.

Digital Downloads?

No Ruci doesn't have access to Digital Download so that version is not yet supported.

Hi lads, a little help please...

On my previous adventures with FMRTE in 2010, 2009 and so on, I would start the game as manager of Man Utd. Then I would use FMRTE to make my manager a legend with the highest stats, and made sure the Holland manager job was open.

Then, when I applied to it, they would hire me for sure, and from the start of the game I was Man Utd/Holland manager. Those were the days!

However. On FM 2011 I can't seem to manage this. Does anybody else have experience trying this? Does anybody know if the rules in FM2011 have been changed, like maybe you have to be a manager for a x-number of years before even being considered for the national team, regardless of your stats and reputation?

I get the message:

"Unable to find a runtime version of this application".

My game is downloaded from Steam?

I have framework net4 etc.

Any suggestions thanks.

K

Been away for over a week - came back and updated game through steam then downloaded new version 4.0.117 and I still get the same issues when trying to start FMRTE?

Any ideas please.

No need to respond!! Downloaded NetNetfx40 and that seemed to have resulted in the programmme working.

Anybody else have problems with corrupted save game files? I tried messing around with editing affiliated clubs and such, I think it may have borked several saves. I tried reinstalling FM but that didn't help, I suspect I screwed around too much with FMRTE...

Anybody else have problems with corrupted save game files? I tried messing around with editing affiliated clubs and such, I think it may have borked several saves. I tried reinstalling FM but that didn't help, I suspect I screwed around too much with FMRTE...

You should always back up your save when using FMRTE. Your best bet is to have the 3 rolling save option ticked in preferences, that way you if the main file is corrupted you can continue your saved game from the back up. It may be behind from where you left it.

You should always back up your save when using FMRTE. Your best bet is to have the 3 rolling save option ticked in preferences, that way you if the main file is corrupted you can continue your saved game from the back up. It may be behind from where you left it.

Yes, I always have 3 rolling saves... all 3 were corrupted unfortunately, leaving me with no other option than to start a new game. Of course this is part of the risk that goes with using a real time editor, I guess I'll have to be more careful when experimenting :)

A question - rating shown in the player page is the General Rating, for example 80. Then I check Positional Rating to see in which wing the player is better and I see that, for example, RW is 74, LW - 73. Which one should I take in consideration when looking for players?

Hi lads, a little help please...

On my previous adventures with FMRTE in 2010, 2009 and so on, I would start the game as manager of Man Utd. Then I would use FMRTE to make my manager a legend with the highest stats, and made sure the Holland manager job was open.

Then, when I applied to it, they would hire me for sure, and from the start of the game I was Man Utd/Holland manager. Those were the days!

However. On FM 2011 I can't seem to manage this. Does anybody else have experience trying this? Does anybody know if the rules in FM2011 have been changed, like maybe you have to be a manager for a x-number of years before even being considered for the national team, regardless of your stats and reputation?

Yes, the rules have changed with regards to being an international manager at the start of the game.

cant get FMRTE to detect fm11 is running. got it through digital download, any help appreciated

info;

Vista 32 bit

downloaded via game using byteshield

and have downloaded the supplied links in the OP

Digital Download support for FMRTE isn't available no time scale as to whether there will be one made in the future.

Archived