Last 16 - Spain v Portugal, BBC1, 7.30 BST/8.30 CET

bomma

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was no touch from the Portuguese player on the Spanish number 11. That has to rank as one of the worst referring decisions of this world cup, I hope Portugal appeal this and FIFA accept the referee made a mistake.

There was no touch from the Portuguese player on the Spanish number 11. That has to rank as one of the worst referring decisions of this world cup, I hope Portugal appeal this and FIFA accept the referee made a mistake.

They did nothing when Torres cheated to get Estrada sent off so why would they do anything this time?

• Administrators
I want to see the Capdevilla incident again. Couldn't tell from the angle they showed it at.

Contact or not, what I laughed at was Capdevilla apparently being OK then writhing around again when he saw the ref was interested.

Yeah, to avoid that "goal that never was" and that offside being discussed everywhere.

This was posted in the "video technology now" thread.

Joke. They should just decide the outcome of matches in a coin toss or in an internet poll.

They did nothing when Torres cheated to get Estrada sent off so why would they do anything this time?

Maybe they will after Blatter's comments today.

Archived