Patch 10.3 Most Improved players?

Tav

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mbola, 16 year old left back being the best a left back in the recent african nations cup, also being the youngest player ever in the african cup. Those of you who followed the competition must have noticed him, plays currently for some poor eastern european club. Expect him to be going elsewhere very soon.

Ronaldinho. Back to his best, a genius.

Also whoever mentioned Ever Banega, that is a great shout :thup: Pedro as well, and I reckon Granero, Muller and Chamakh also.

Agree for the last two. But mate, surle Ronaldinho is not back to his best. :confused: He was still a lot better in his prime at Barca.

Pyunik Yerevan in Armenia is who he plays for, he always gets the youngest ever Europa League player when I start a save, he is in negotiations with a Serbian club iirc.

"At 16 years, eight months and three days, he became the second youngest player participate in the Africa Cup of Nations, after Gabon's Shiva N'Zigou."

Pyunik Yerevan in Armenia is who he plays for, he always gets the youngest ever Europa League player when I start a save, he is in negotiations with a Serbian club iirc.

"At 16 years, eight months and three days, he became the second youngest player participate in the Africa Cup of Nations, after Gabon's Shiva N'Zigou."

Great stuff :-) Still, after seeing his this year, I admit I am really impressed by him, and given the right training and backup, he can get wherever he wants.

Andy Caroll and Jonas from Newcastle.

I'm pretty sure Jonás will be downgraded. He's terrible.

Andy Carroll though :thup:, been confirmed he'll have a fixed potential now. Hopefully around 135-145ish

I'm hoping Enrique, Simpson and Lovenkrands get a little boost too

Defo think Sergio Canales should be made -10. Heard tonight when watching spanish football he's moving to Real Madrid at the end of the season then getting loaned back to Racing for the 2010/2011 season.

Got to say to i've been watching La Liga alot this season and the kid looks like he's going to be amazing and Real have signed him for 5m euros which is not alot for a player who i think is going to be world class.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_5947285,00.html

suprised noone has mentioned Sergio Canales from Racing Santander, all top clubs in spain are tracking him and hes without doubt the best up and coming talent in spain. top youngster!

yh i have mate just a few posts up

Tevez's Anticipation is 17. Rooney's is 14. Berbatov's is also 17.

They both have Crossing 14.

Tevez has composure of 15 and OTB of 18. Rooney has composure 13 and OTB 18.

Tevez's creativity is 14, Berbatov's is 17. Besides which, creativity is "eye for a pass", not some general "how creative are they?" attribute.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a rant. Tevez is rated like Hagi in game, but is actually Stephen Hunt.

You were right on 4 points, and wrong about 4. On one of the ones you were right, you got the numbers wrong.

Incidentally, NickOGS20 goes to every Man United match, watches highlights or more afterwards, and watches the youth teams, all the way down. Do you really think you can do a better job?

I can not understand this at all. This goes to every Utd. match is not an appropriate excuse for overrating/underrating players. If anyone who watches the every match is successful for rating players, from now on we should not accuse any Premier League managers. Yet they are managers and they have licences and other staff and they can make mistakes, any researcher can make lots of mistakes.

Tevez and Rooney are different types. I agree on creativity but Tevez anticipates better I guess.

Why does everyone seem to think a player improving means their PA should rise? A player getting better indicates an increase in their CA, not their PA. Unless the player is currently alot better than the maximum the game would allow them to become then there is zero reason to increase PA.

Wayne Rooney by a mile. Anticipation 14 for Wayne Rooney while Tevez has Anticipation 18 has to be the joke of the season so far for SI.

Yes that is correct. According to SI Carlos Tevez can read the game better than Wayne Rooney.

And apparently he can Cross better.

Tevez reads the game better than Rooney and can deliver better from wide areas. And his Movement and Composure is better.

Tevez, the blinded Rhino, the guy that couldn't spot a forward pass in his entire United career, the guy that gives Rugby Football a new lease of life in English Association Football, is better than Rooney in the hole and at delivering the ball from wide positions.

Hey look, apparently Tevez is better at dribbling than Berbatov. Apparently he anticipates play better than Berbatov. Apparently he is only slightly less Creative with his ball use than Berbatov. Apparently he is only 2 points stronger than Berbatov.

Apparently SI no longer watch football. Apparently their researchers are a joke. Apparently last season didn't happen.

Still a bit sour that Tevez is playing so well for the Sky Blues? :p

And about the left-back debate - I'd definitely rate Ashley Cole over Patrice Evra.

On a side note, I enjoyed it immensely that while Ashey is still booed by Arsenal fans he provided 2 assists when Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-0 at the Emirates... :p

Yes yes, every single player in the ELP is under-rated and every player in the EPL is the best player in the world for their position.

That is however, until a random player from a league outside of EPL (who was completely unknown to even teams in his own league) is suddenly transformed from an average footballer into a world class player meerly because he signed a contract with one of the EPL sides.

Quite a number of players like this come to mind. (Diamanti, Aquilani, Drogba - yes Drogba, and other overrated old strikers (Carew etc etc))

There are actual World Class players outside of the EPL and I am sure they would eat up the vast majority of players in the EPL, including the likes of Terry, Ferdinand, Lampard and Gerrard who wouldn't even get a game outside of their own countries. :rolleyes: People always wonder why England fail at an international level, scratching their heads at the players on paper, not performing on the huge stage - hell not even qualifying for the major tournament half the time. Then you look at the World Cup winners, runners up and top performers and its surprise surprise, a team where 98% of them play in Serie A, Spain or Germany.

Thats because you can't win a World Cup with reputation, hype and marketing and oil money...

If FM actually realistically showed every single player in the World for what their really are, half of the players in Italy and Germany would be buffed and there would be a tonne of EPL fans crying that their Lampards, Gerrards and Drogbas have technique no more than 12.

My apologies if this offended anyone. :p:D

Maybe Ronaldinho..? Watched him a few times this season and the games i have seen in him, he as been in superb form. Shades of the Ronaldinho at Barcelona in brief spells.

He was absolutely devastating in Milans 3-2 win against Udinese. People do not realise how tough Serie A is, even till this day.

I am a Napoli fan and its not every day that I praise a Milan player, but it was fun to watch him lately. Hope he does well in the World Cup because everyone said he was finished - but hes finally getting used to the Italian league...

Some players that were doing great lately IRL in France and should be improved:

- Mevlüt Erdinç, 22 year old striker of PSG. Scored so far 9 goals from 19 appearances for the club in League 1.

- Gervinho, 22 year ivorian striker from Lille. Scored 11 goals in League 1 this season and played very well in African Nation Cup. The next big thing.

- Kevin Gameiro, 22 year old striker from Lorient. Scored 9 goals so far in League 1. A future star player.

Also, Moussa Sissoko from Toulouse scored 7 goals this season. For a defensive midfielder that's huge. He even scored more goals than Gignac. His finishing and composure should be updated.

Wayne Rooney by a mile. Anticipation 14 for Wayne Rooney while Tevez has Anticipation 18 has to be the joke of the season so far for SI.

Yes that is correct. According to SI Carlos Tevez can read the game better than Wayne Rooney.

And apparently he can Cross better.

Tevez reads the game better than Rooney and can deliver better from wide areas. And his Movement and Composure is better.

Tevez, the blinded Rhino, the guy that couldn't spot a forward pass in his entire United career, the guy that gives Rugby Football a new lease of life in English Association Football, is better than Rooney in the hole and at delivering the ball from wide positions.

Hey look, apparently Tevez is better at dribbling than Berbatov. Apparently he anticipates play better than Berbatov. Apparently he is only slightly less Creative with his ball use than Berbatov. Apparently he is only 2 points stronger than Berbatov.

Apparently SI no longer watch football. Apparently their researchers are a joke. Apparently last season didn't happen.

Wow - clearly a Man Utd fan. Are you saying that the lazy good for nothing overrated and waste of space Berbatov is better than Tevez? You clearly have blinkers on and dont see anything outside of Old Trafford. Tevez has proved this year that he is better and even last year he was better than Berbatov.

I agree with Rooney though. But please, Berbatoc better than Tevez!

Frank Nouble needs his technical skills raised, and his physical attributes. The kid is built like an ox and can stepover past half the Villa defence. I also think James Tomkins needs a bump in CA, maybe PA. Upson needs his decisions taken down (he 'decides' to pull players down blatantly in the box)

Rob Green is chronically underrated in this game, so assuming Superkeeper is fixed, he should be bumped up.

I think Ronaldo is overatted, sure he's great, but I don't think so matey :p

Rooney needs a boost, and Arshavin needs a bit of a tone down

Wow - clearly a Man Utd fan. Are you saying that the lazy good for nothing overrated and waste of space Berbatov is better than Tevez? You clearly have blinkers on and dont see anything outside of Old Trafford. Tevez has proved this year that he is better and even last year he was better than Berbatov.

I agree with Rooney though. But please, Berbatoc better than Tevez!

How can you even compare berba and Tevez??? They are not the same type of players at all!!!

And BTW Berba is one the most creative players in the world. ;)

Archived