• Spanish Third Division
    • Nigeria
    • Eqypt
    • Canada
    • Any other please state

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope to create a NEW Italian league which will remove the co-ownership of players which is my single biggest hate and year in year stops me playing that league which is a shame as i love some of the teams and squads.

Can anyone let me know if this is possible from what they understand?

I also would like to be able to limit salary and/or transfers to turnover is this possible?

I'll then make prize-money more equally spread out amongst the leagues and teams so everyone has a fair bite of the cherry.

FM10 will be my chance to right the wrongs of football :cool:

I love the idea of "fixing" the Premier league so that money is equally spread among the teams without the rich getting richer. Will also add money to the europa league and decrease the champs league money to balance out the middle tier of teams.

voted other, because I intent in recreating the Portuguese League and creating new league cup with several teams of different nations.

Also I would like to make if possible british leagues (England, Scottish, Wales, Ireland and North Ireland) and new World Cup clubs with league with two rounds being played across the season.

Add the USL and USL2 and the sort Also change the MLS so it has promotion and relegation and remove the salary caps and all those restrictions and make it into a more EUro style league. And then see how the MLS does versus the world and see if the game really does take into account a nations economic conditions and population. Seems to do it some what with FM09 like USA and Norway and the sort.

Possibly a Scandinavian Cup including every team from the top leagues of Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland :p I may even include the Faroe Islands and Iceland!

MAY INCLUDE?? SHAME ON YOU!! you better include the faroes!!! :p

I would like to make an Eastern European continental cup, something like the Mitropa cup from the 70's and 80's. I will definately add the croatian league cup to the croatian football scene because I think we could do with one and if the editor allows me I would like to add another league competition which would run a max 20rounds with some neighbouring balkan countries. There has been talk of such competition for a while so that would be awesome if possible!

Well, I'd like the English league down to level 19... as the team I formed, Rockbeare Rangers, are in it! I'm likely just to go down to the Devon and Exeter Premier Division and put them there though, which I think is level 12.

The team I currently play for, Chawton Athletic, are in the Farnham Sunday League. I'll be working a way of getting that into the game too!

As for other leagues, I used to have an on-paper "Fantasy League" from a country I made up during a geography project. I will use an already existing European country to change into said country. Was thinking of the Faroes, Andorra or San Marino... whichever does not have any clubs I've heard of!

Next 2 levels of English leagues

Next 2 levels of Welsh Leagues

Bring back the FAW Premier Cup.

Create a UK cup.

Create a 5 nations cup for England, Scotland, Wales, N.Ireland and Rep of Ireland

Try and create the semi-pro home nations cup.

Hopefully return Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham, Newport Co, Merthyr and Colwyn Bay back into the Welsh Cup without moving them from the English leagues.

Bring back the European Cup Winners Cup

Create the European Cup the way it should be. Straight knock out, no leagues and only the top team of each country in it!

I'm going to make dutch Topklasse(which irl will be added in 2010-2011) and some fantasy ones. I'll download lower english leagues from others, and some leagues in european countries like san marino, malta or luxembourg, but when I'll have the editor, I will probably do other stuff aswell.

I think I'm going to spend the first few days adding as many leagues as I possibly can :D.

For example, I'm looking to add:

Europe: Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, San Marino, Andorra, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Malta, Cyprus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan.

Africa: Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Cameroon, Senegal, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, DR Congo, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Togo, Ghana, Guinea, Angola, Mali, Kenya, Uganda and Sierra Leone.

Asia: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Iraq, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Thailand and Japan (although i may leave Japan to someone who actually knows a lot about the J League :p)

South America: Bolivia, Venezuela, Ecuador and Paraguay.

Central America: Honduras, Guatemala and Costa Rica.

North America: Canada.

Oceania: New Zealand.

It's ambitious but I want to try and make my game as realistic as possible.

All these ideas have got me a little moist!! I'm hoping to create a pyramid system in America (did it a couple of years ago but using the Israeli leagues limited me to 2 divisions) and Australia, would also like to remodel the Champions League so that the league champions from all over the world can take part- an expanded World Club Cup if you like.

Actually I'm thinking especially about:

Europe: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Faeroes, Georgia, CFL and MSFL (3rd level) for Czech Rep.

Africa: Ethiopia, Madagascar, Somalia ( do they have any league in RL? :D )

Asia: Afghanistan, Nepal, Vietnam

:-)

Also playing in Tibet or Greenland would be cool :-)

there is a temptation to go down as far as the north west counties league or even the Lancashire combination league.

definity create a Scottish version of the conference with promotion/relegation between that + the scottish 3rd division + have the highland, east of scotland + south of scotland leagues below that.

also maybe a Canadian premier division and leagues from any of the following- UAE, Qatar, Uzbekistan, Honduras, Bosnia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia (or maybe just a Baltic league), Azerbaijan, Egypt, Iran, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Moldova, Georgia, etc.... the list could go on

I'll maybe download as many db's as I can and copy the data to a Mega db...

but with so many leagues, how will game speed b affected?

Or will it only be affected depending on the amoun of leagues loaded into the game?

Besides that... I'll probably play around with fantas leagues until I get the hang of it.

Would love to create a league below the A League in Australia. Hopefully get my local town in there.

I'm going to re-do the A-League so there are multiple state leagues underneath. Not sure if it is possible to throw NZ teams in as well but assuming not this is the format I'm looking at;

1st - Current A-League

2nd - State league big hitters (South Melbourne, Melb Knights, Sydney Olympic etc..)

3rd - State league also rans

4th - Next tier of state league also rans

5th/6th - The next group of teams by reputation.

The ultimate would be to be able to throw Pacific Island teams into the mix as well and effectively start an Oceania Superleague but I don't think this will work.

J-league is in the pipeworks but nothing major until the end of the season. I'm not sure when it will get released but as we speak we are still working with the parameters and uploading data. There is still a ton of crap that needs uploading, such as the youth players etc.

Its mostly going okay. I think there are some cosmetic stuff that could be added as well.

And if you speak Japanese and wanna contribute to the wiki project;

http://fm2010j.bbs.fc2.com/

http://fm2010j.wiki.fc2.com/

guys let me just state that even going to tier 10 in england is about 54 leagues btw :)

just thought i'd throw that in there

i'm going to tier 10 in england and loading spain and italy and maybe holland and scotland pushing my league total to about 65

which is about as speedy as i can cope with

Cyprus league. In my opinion should be in the game, I may be biased because I have family from there but they are becoming a good team and two teams in two years have come through since qualifying round 2, to make it to the champs league.

Will it be possible to introduce new tournaments ? If so i will do a stanford style tournament for the winners of 4 leagues before the season starts as a sort of pre season mini round robin worth millions hahaha. I will make a 3rd tier european tournament. Then maybe create a more prestigious youth tournament that showcases young talent around the world , which if i manage in will be both enjoyable and educaational. Delightful

I plan to make Herts, Beds, Northants, Cambs and Bucks an independent nation, creating a four tier league system. Twelve teams to each league. ith Watford, Rushden , MK Dons etc.. in the top league.

then the village teams as we descend down the leagues

Actually three tier, 14 teams in each.

Three up, three down.

Murcian Premier league

1. MK Dons

2. Peterborough

3. Watford

4. Northampton

5. Leyton Orient

6. Rushden

7. Cambridge

8. Barnet

9. Kettering

10. Stevenage

11. Wycombe

12. Luton

13. Histon

14. Bishop Stortford

Murcian secondary League

1. St. Albans

2. Cambridge City

3. Bedford town

4. Bedford and valerio

5. Daventry Town

6. Rugby town(warwickshire but i was struggling for numbers)

7. Northampton Spencer

8. Hemel Hempstead

9. Newport Pagnall town

10. Corby

11. Boreham wood

12. Brackley town

13. Kings lynn

14. Biggleswade Town

• Murcian Feeding league

1. Wootton blue cross

2. Barton Rovers

3. Hitchin

4. Chesham town

5. Rothwell town

6. Leighton town

7. Ely City

8. Wheathamstead Wanderers

9. St. Neots town

10. Huntingdon Town

11. Wellingborough town

12. AFC Kempston Town

13. Flitwick Town

14. Stewarts & Lloyds Corby F.C.

PS i think Murcia was a tiny bit further north but i needed a name.

Make All leagues in Oceanina playable and make them much better by taking all the free agents in the database and puting them in the teams.

Also to make the Oceanina Champions league different and acually worth wining.

Ultimate aim is for an Oceaniniac team to win the World Club Championship.

I plan to make Herts, Beds, Northants, Cambs and Bucks an independent nation, creating a four tier league system. Twelve teams to each league. ith Watford, Rushden , MK Dons etc.. in the top league.

then the village teams as we descend down the leagues

Actually three tier, 14 teams in each.

Three up, three down.

Murcian Premier league

1. MK Dons

2. Peterborough

3. Watford

4. Northampton

5. Leyton Orient

6. Rushden

7. Cambridge

8. Barnet

9. Kettering

10. Stevenage

11. Wycombe

12. Luton

13. Histon

14. Bishop Stortford

Murcian secondary League

1. St. Albans

2. Cambridge City

3. Bedford town

4. Bedford and valerio

5. Daventry Town

6. Rugby town(warwickshire but i was struggling for numbers)

7. Northampton Spencer

8. Hemel Hempstead

9. Newport Pagnall town

10. Corby

11. Boreham wood

12. Brackley town

13. Kings lynn

14. Biggleswade Town

• Murcian Feeding league

1. Wootton blue cross

2. Barton Rovers

3. Hitchin

4. Chesham town

5. Rothwell town

6. Leighton town

7. Ely City

8. Wheathamstead Wanderers

9. St. Neots town

10. Huntingdon Town

11. Wellingborough town

12. AFC Kempston Town

13. Flitwick Town

14. Stewarts & Lloyds Corby F.C.

PS i think Murcia was a tiny bit further north but i needed a name.

Where is Welwyn Garden City?

Archived