SI General Discussion Forum Fantasy Football League!

Yeah, some of the lesser players will probably be changing depending on transfers and the fixtures for the first few weeks. I've put Owen in as if he keeps fit I think he will score goals. But he'll probably get injured within a week and I'll have to transfer him out.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great idea. I've entered and have rather unimaginatively named my team after myself! Oh, and since there's player naming...

Howard

Yobo, Agger, Konchesky

Lampard, Walcott, Rosicky, Anderson

Anelka, Owen, Ebanks-Blake

Subs: Zuberbuhler, Delap, Pantsil, Chimbonda

Triggerheart ready to fight.

Team:

1: Cech

2: Fabio

3: Hangeland

4: Richards

5: Rafael

6: Walcott

7: Lucas

8: Fabregas ©

9: Valencia

10: Jo

11: Santa Cruz

Subs:

12: Reina

13: Knight

14: Wilshere

15: N'Gog

I've joined - Inter Melón are ready to challenge! Most likely for midtable mediocrity, as most of my teams do. This may be due to me insisting on including Gerrard and Torres in the team, leaving me trying to pick up a defender in a top half team for less than £5m, and a reasonably regular goalscorer for a bottom half team. Anyway - my team currently looks like this:

1: Given

2: Onuoha 3: Upson 4: Woodgate

5: Gerrard © 6: Geovanni 7: Young A 8: Pienaar 9: Milner

10: Torres 11: Pavlyuchenko

SUBS:

12: Hart

13: Beattie

14: Hangeland

15: Shawcross

I've stuck my SI name on the end of the team name

Guys,

I've updated the OP for this, and I've created a new I Know The Score league as well (thanks elgreenio for the suggestion). The league names are in the OP and I've taken the best two suggestions.

There's prizes you can win from the Premier League, and the winner of the GD competition will win a custom title and I'll try to sort some other little prizes out - no promises though!

So, feel free to enter!

Where mine says Moderator, and yours says Third Team (I haven't cleared this with the other mods yet, but I assume this is OK). Yes, general discussion about your predictions and fantasy teams is allowed - but this is not an Off Topic thread. ;)

I personally think we should have a mid-table award aswell. Keep it alive for those who are miles off the top.

There's no reward for mediocrity round these parts!

Archived