SI General Discussion Forum Fantasy Football League!

Anyone with Arsenal players in their team is going to have a field day today! Unfortunately that doesn't include me :( Oh well, hoping that Man Utd can stick a few past Birmingham tomorrow, whilst also hoping that Gerrard and Torres find form for Liverpool tomorrow :)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm now on 30 points with 5 players left to play. They are Van Der Sar, Vidic, Evra, Gerrard and Hart. Could get a good couple of points tommorow. And how do substitutions work? I had Noble on the bench for me today but i didn't get any points from him?

28 Points.. Quite pleased with that as it could have been so much worse.

I swapped Lescott out for Hangeland just 15 minutes before the deadline was up!

Now I'm hoping for a thumping win for united tomorrow. Rooney, Fletch, Rio (Also got Torres, but would be happy to see him have a rubbish game haha)

26 provisional points for me and everyone has pretty much played for me... Sagna and Arshavin were my hero's!

Need to change my front line... Ashton and Saha will probably go,

117! In the rankings!

I've got saha upfront for me and he got a goal yesterday

So, after Gameweek 1, I am joint 32nd with 64 points, which fwiw isn't a bad score really.

Yup, I'm joint 32nd also, fairly respectable tbh. Top of the Mods League though, so am obviously happy with that. :D

60 points and I'm only joint 49th :eek:

I can't believe I took Vermaelen and Denilson out of my team at the last minute, and replaced one of them with Phil Neville :mad:

I also decided not to include Fabregas because of his poor form towards the end of last season. Doh!

Archived