A1GP, The Sign Up!

Sadly, this thread will not feature any F1 related views/issues in it. So lets just get this out of our system.

And so here it is, the start of a brand spanking new sign up from PaulHartman71. Based on A1GP, a formula 1 style racing competition, with a twist. All teams have exactly the same car, and are based on 'Nations'.

First off, because a lot of the created players were not showing up when I loaded the database, I decided to start all of the players at Blue Square North or South teams, instead of loading all players from certain nations, which would have made the running speed a hell of a lot slower.

Next, the point system:

[b]Points: [/b]

Leagues that fill into each Division standard will be inserted in when a player moves to that League.

[b]Divisional Standards – [/b]

[b]Top Leagues (Reputation 16-19):[/b]

Appearance: 10 Points
 Assist: 12 Points
 Goals: 14 Points
 YC: -10 Points
 RC: -14 Points
 MOTM: 13 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 19

[b]Fairly Good Leagues (Reputation 13-15):[/b]

Appearance: 8 Points
 Assist: 10 Points
 Goals: 12 Points
 YC: -8 Points
 RC: -12 Points
 MOTM: 11 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 15

[b]Good Leagues: (Reputation 9-12):[/b]

Appearance: 6 Points
 Assist: 8 Points
 Goals: 10 Points
 YC: -6 Points
 RC: -10 Points
 MOTM: 9 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 12

[b]Average Leagues: (Reputation 6-8)[/b]

Appearance: 4 Points
 Assist: 6 Points
 Goals: 8
 YC: -4 Points
 RC: -8 Points
 MOTM: 7 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 8 

[b]Poor Leagues: (Reputation 4-5)[/b]

Appearance: 2 Points
 Assist: 3 Points
 Goals: 6 Points
 YC: -2 Points
 RC: -6 Points
 MOTM: 5 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 5

[b]Very Poor Leagues: (Reputation 3 and below)[/b]

Appearance: 1 Point
 Assist: 2 Points
 Goal: 4 Points
 YC: -1 Point
 RC: -4 Points
 MOTM: 3 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 3

The overall points is the overall points that the Strikers ‘Team’ got in their league season. 

Now for the 'Competition' point scoring:

Basically, each season in the players careers will be followed. With them each picking up points accordingly. At the end of the season, we will see who has the most amount of points. The person who comes first, is awarded 10 points, the person who comes second is awarded 9 points and so on until we get to 10th place who is awarded 1 point. Season by season the 'Top 10' points will be added up, and when we reach the 18th season (the players according to my calculations will all be 33 at this time) all the points are added up, and whoever has the most points is crowned the Champion.

Screenshots will be posted of each player at their starting club will be posted tomorrow!

Any questions then please feel free to post them and I will answer them as best I can.

P.S - Any regulars still wanting to take part in this, if you can PM me your sign-up form (which can be found in the original sign-up thread) by around tomorrow at mid-day, then you just might be able to get yourself a last minute place.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived