who is your bogey team and who is your bogey player

team: benfica. i always get them in the champions league and i've only ever gone through against them on away goals, never a win. i think they've knocked me out 4 times out of 6, the other 2 times i won the cup

player: obafemi martins

Derbyy are always horrible to play against, I think there may be an air of complacency on my part as I expect them to be as bad as Derbyy were last season....they always sign Chavanton and he seems to tear it up for them, offering them the goals they didnt get in real life!

My bogey team would have to be either Motherwell or Aberdeen probably Aberdeen as Rangers they always up their game for me no matter what form their on and im on.

Bogey Player would be Steve Lovell as a result i always spend one million for him to sit on my reserves as he no where near good enough for my side. But against me hat tricks arent uncommon.

Marlborough (sp?), They were bottom of the league with 5 points in january and beat me 1-0. The year before it was 4-0

My bogey player is muamba, i released him from birmingham on a birmingham game and he just plays brilliantly against me and even scored after coming off the bench in the 84th minute to beat me 1-0. Oh well he was poor for me

Wigan!! Especially away!!!

lol

Suddenly there team becomes world beaters!

One year I won the treble with United (2020 something), lost 3 times all year.. Wigan away in league, Wigan home in the league and Wigan away in the league cup!!

Man flipping City on 07. Next to no ability, but they ALWAYS get results against me.

Player? Take your pick from Llorente, Lita, a Maltan striker at City (no, not Mifsud), and Defoe. In other words, fast strikers who have decent finishing. I'm excluding the obvious because they're not bogey teams/players, just good.

Archived