FM13 - Adryan - Top Class Brazilian Potential For £875,000

AcidBurn

Adryan At Start Of FM13 at 18 Years Old

adryanstart.jpg

Adryan at 26 Years Old

adryanr.jpg

Noticed this guy when I was messing around on the beta he starts at Flamengo. So when I started with Sunderland I checked him out and he had a release clause of £875,000, not sure if this is a mistake or not seems very low to me. He was granted a work permit on appeal and judging from the fact he goes on to play for Real Madrid and has great attributes he is certainly worth a gamble for under £1 million. According to my coaches he has 4 and a half star potential and a current ability of 2 and a half of course if he has a random potential a bit of luck could change how good he can become.

The screenshot is him developed by the AI only I think the user can do a better job of getting a player to fulfil their potential. Using tutoring to raise his determination would be a good start.

Cracking find AcidBurn :thup:.

Cheers, let's hope he can develop as well for me as he did for the AI.

He asked for £1,100 as a hot prospect but I selected him to be back up to first team and agreed to come on the same wage.

Was wondering when someone would get round to doing a thread in here on this guy, was inevitable as he's obviously got massive potential. Was one of very few players my scouts gave 5 star potential to in 4 seasons of my Celtic save. He's 21 now in my game, the first name on my team sheet and tearing the SPL apart.

Didn't get him tutored in my game as I didn't have anyone at Celtic with much higher determination than he already had but he's still turned out pretty good with just games and training.

Adryan_OverviewAttributes-2.png

Cheers, let's hope he can develop as well for me as he did for the AI.

He asked for £1,100 as a hot prospect but I selected him to be back up to first team and agreed to come on the same wage.

Excellent, double big bargain then. Thanks for heads up. Thought he was good, but at those costs, silly not to!!

Meh... his agent demanded €15k per week, plus whopping add-ons to come to Granada CF :(

No way I could afford that for an 18 year old, even if he is good. That said, I probably missed the boat and should have bid at the start of the save. I'm now into November of the first season. So I think the moral to the story is, don't hang around... get in quick for him, before he plays games, does well and becomes a prima-dona.

Meh... his agent demanded €15k per week, plus whopping add-ons to come to Granada CF :(

No way I could afford that for an 18 year old, even if he is good. That said, I probably missed the boat and should have bid at the start of the save. I'm now into November of the first season. So I think the moral to the story is, don't hang around... get in quick for him, before he plays games, does well and becomes a prima-dona.

Think you missed out by a couple of months.

I just tried to get Seb Larsson to tutor him but but idiot Larsson says he doesn't like him.

Think you missed out by a couple of months.

I just tried to get Seb Larsson to tutor him but but idiot Larsson says he doesn't like him.

Crazy... Went for him again in the January transfer window. After his agent's previous demands when I first approached in November, managed to get him to join on €5k p/w :)

I'm currently using him at AC Milan, where he's being redeployed as a deep lying play maker in front of the defence. It's taking a while for him to learn the new position, but I can see him becoming the new Pirlo for my Milan team in a couple of seasons.

Just got himself an assist from an outstanding pass V Chievo. Looking forward to his development.

I'm currently using him at AC Milan, where he's being redeployed as a deep lying play maker in front of the defence. It's taking a while for him to learn the new position, but I can see him becoming the new Pirlo for my Milan team in a couple of seasons.

Just got himself an assist from an outstanding pass V Chievo. Looking forward to his development.

As a DM? I'd be terrified to use him there due to his lack of height and jumping abilty.

As a DM? I'd be terrified to use him there due to his lack of height and jumping abilty.

Pirlo is known for those skills too.....

Thats where you just have to be careful. Play him along side a DM that is player that will break up play, with the PPM plays short passes and you might have an efficient DM Pairing.

• 2 weeks later...

yea he seems to be the one player that is a must-buy no matter what the save is absolute beast of a player

bought him in my HSV save first season, started him in a few games and had him be tutored by VdV, come second season he was outperforming VdV and earned himself the starting spot

also bought him for spurs in the first season with no intention of playing him in the first team. spent most of the season developing in the reserves but a few injuries in the first team led to him getting on the bench.

my coaches rate him as 5 starts!

he came of the bench in 2 consecutive games to score against man city and arsenal...instant hero!

Just bought him for PSG.Wanted £25,000 on a ROTATION contract.Wasn't interested in backup.Managed to lower it down to £12k by adding a bunch of clauses.Bear in mind this is the pre season!It's ridiculous.

Was this in the pre-season of the 2012/13 season? I got him on like £5,000 at that time. He's on around £12,000 now and I'm just starting my 3rd season.

also bought him for spurs in the first season with no intention of playing him in the first team. spent most of the season developing in the reserves but a few injuries in the first team led to him getting on the bench.

my coaches rate him as 5 starts!

he came of the bench in 2 consecutive games to score against man city and arsenal...instant hero!

I tried to loan him but no team wanted him in the first season but no team wanted him so he played cup games and I brought him off the bench in a few league games

Was this in the pre-season of the 2012/13 season? I got him on like £5,000 at that time. He's on around £12,000 now and I'm just starting my 3rd season.

Yeah, it was in the first one so 12/13.

He'll probably demand more because you're PSG, almost all player's will do, because they know you can give them it, probably the only bad thing about having a load of money.

Yeah, I know but it beats me why he wanted a rotation role.

• 3 weeks later...
Just signed him for Wolves, is he good enough to play straight way?

I used him in the first team straight off the bat and he's been great almost every time but I am Celtic in the SPL and signed him in the 2nd season. As a Prem team I'd use him in cup games your not too fussed about winning and in the league if you're strong favourites to beat your opponent for the first year or so and if possible get him tutored by a very determined player. I made the mistake of not doing that and now at 29 his determination has only gone up to 15.

Just signed him for Wolves, is he good enough to play straight way?

Depends what season you're in. If you're in the 1st season the answer is no. I bought him with FC København in the Danish Superliga and he wasn't good enough right off the bat, but after 1-1½ season he had become my starting player, and soon enough my star player. Ever since he has been a starter. He is good enough for the Championship after a season, and he is probably good enough to be in the starting 11 for a top half Premier League team after 2½-3 seasons.

Archived