FM13 - Adryan - Top Class Brazilian Potential For £875,000

AcidBurn

He is 21 years old in my Arsenal team now, currently at 3.5 stars / 4.5 stars, amazing stats:

Adryan.jpg

Wow, turned out great. He has excellent prospects on my save, have him midway through the season with my Ajax. Though his stats aren't nearly as good as here, mediocre in the important areas for now but I'm hoping he develops just somewhat like what he's done for you ;)

His only problem I guess is he plays the same positions(s) as Christian Eriksen who's tearing up everything and everyone at the min. 20 goals in 20 matches and I think 15 assists.

Wow, turned out great. He has excellent prospects on my save, have him midway through the season with my Ajax. Though his stats aren't nearly as good as here, mediocre in the important areas for now but I'm hoping he develops just somewhat like what he's done for you ;)

His only problem I guess is he plays the same positions(s) as Christian Eriksen who's tearing up everything and everyone at the min. 20 goals in 20 matches and I think 15 assists.

I retrained him as CM because I already have a preferred player in the AMC role. Adryan in CM partnered with another CM brute like Fellaini works great, someone else wins the ball and lay it off to Adryan to makes the smart passes.

I retrained him as CM because I already have a preferred player in the AMC role. Adryan in CM partnered with another CM brute like Fellaini works great, someone else wins the ball and lay it off to Adryan to makes the smart passes.

Good idea. How did you develop Adryan, any tutors etc?

Good idea. How did you develop Adryan, any tutors etc?

Tutoring would help on Adryan, but it is not a must, to have someone tutor him. I found that out myself, as I didn't have anyone who could tutor him properly, I just left him alone, and he still turned out to be the star of my team.

• 3 weeks later...

Signed him for Southampton in my first season. Played all the cup games and a few prem games, now getting tutored by Ze Roberto, and is turning into a beast! Only thing was that he wanted £12.5k a week when he joined, but him and Ward-Prowse alongside a ball winner are running the midfield now!

yea he seems to be the one player that is a must-buy no matter what the save is absolute beast of a player

bought him in my HSV save first season, started him in a few games and had him be tutored by VdV, come second season he was outperforming VdV and earned himself the starting spot

VDV would be the perfect tutor for him. I'm not a fan of retraining him to the wing because of his lack of pace. AMC is his best position... Think David Silva or Mesut Ozil

I'm tempted by him for my Bayern save. I play a 4-3-3 though, so his natural AMC role won't work. Has anyone had any luck or experience with him in either the CM or AMR role?

I play him in the CM role as a Advanced Playmaker Attack when I play away and he is just as good when I play him in the AMC role at home.

Well Lukino I train him as advanced playmaker with some short intervals (2 months) on specialized training for key attributes (like passing , off the ball etc).

I trained him to move into channels and try killer balls as well.

You need to have patience with him though. The first year he was not so consistent with my Monaco side on second division. I loaned him out also for 6 months as I had a problem with the rule of 2 foreings in second division. Next year when I promoted and the rule was 4 FRG I made him a good rotation with Bazarite in the AMC position and I started to see some good progression.

However I was not so convinced yet that the would be my No.1 choice for 3rd season as I got promoted for CHL as well and the expectations were really high..

He proved him self right from the begging of third season though producing some amazing passing football as AMC with lot of key passes and he now is the first name on my match sheet , the AMC around whom I will build my whole team.

Already above 7.20 this season , he drives me to my first Ligue 1 title for sure.

I signed him in the first window for OM in France, paid his release clause and he has been here ever since. We have just won the champions league in 2017/18 and he was key. He has two league titles and the champions league to his name and he is one of many Brazilians that form my team. I play him CAM and he controls the game and scores. Cracking player and great potential, worth the release clause any day of the week.

Just bought him in my Sc Freiburg save, going to introduce him slowly, along with Ademilson, and have him as my 2nd/3rd choice AMC behind Max Kruse. Hopefully will get him tutored and he will develop nicely! I want to get into Europe by the 2nd season......

Just bought him in my Sc Freiburg save, going to introduce him slowly, along with Ademilson, and have him as my 2nd/3rd choice AMC behind Max Kruse. Hopefully will get him tutored and he will develop nicely! I want to get into Europe by the 2nd season......

One of the other brazilians I spoke about was Ademilson. Great pairing Adryan as CAM and Adamilson as striker on poacher, works well.

Well Lukino I train him as advanced playmaker with some short intervals (2 months) on specialized training for key attributes (like passing , off the ball etc).

I trained him to move into channels and try killer balls as well.

You need to have patience with him though. The first year he was not so consistent with my Monaco side on second division. I loaned him out also for 6 months as I had a problem with the rule of 2 foreings in second division. Next year when I promoted and the rule was 4 FRG I made him a good rotation with Bazarite in the AMC position and I started to see some good progression.

However I was not so convinced yet that the would be my No.1 choice for 3rd season as I got promoted for CHL as well and the expectations were really high..

He proved him self right from the begging of third season though producing some amazing passing football as AMC with lot of key passes and he now is the first name on my match sheet , the AMC around whom I will build my whole team.

Already above 7.20 this season , he drives me to my first Ligue 1 title for sure.

Thanks ;)

Played him 2-3 games already and most of the times he's nervous on the pitch.. didn't do anything much. As I got him in the January market I can't loan him out this season, so he'll be the main backup for Kanu.

I'll have to figure out how to build the team for the future, currently I have Praet on loan at AA Gent and I will probably use him regularly next season (taking into consideration that in Belgian league games you must have 6 players on pitch/bench who have played at least 3 years in Belgium until the age of 21).

What's his market value in the 3rd season?

Thanks ;)

Played him 2-3 games already and most of the times he's nervous on the pitch.. didn't do anything much. As I got him in the January market I can't loan him out this season, so he'll be the main backup for Kanu.

I'll have to figure out how to build the team for the future, currently I have Praet on loan at AA Gent and I will probably use him regularly next season (taking into consideration that in Belgian league games you must have 6 players on pitch/bench who have played at least 3 years in Belgium until the age of 21).

What's his market value in the 3rd season?

End of 3rd season for me. He have been A M A Z I N G as an AMC(a) having one striker in front of him. More than 15 assists , close to 7,30 and the most important ... sexy football.

His value rocked up to 15,5M already (I won the Europa League and the Ligue 1 so I guess this explains it as all the players in the team almost doubled their price).

Archived