FM13 Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

New FM, new thread :)

Have you found a gem of a regen from an obscure country that you have never heard of, got him capped and feel proud?

Want to get your regen rated as you feel that he is the best regen ever?

Maybe you want some advice on your regen, how to play him, what should you train him on?

There is no specific format to follow, just post up a screenshot of your regen! If you need to, also along with your screenshot you could have a bit of background information about him, like where you got him, how much you paid or anything similiar.

Examples:

lr0UD.jpg

jAjWR.jpg

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dugary looks absolute class. By the way, when do the newgens come into FM13 each season ?

I think it's the same like in FM2012, sometime in March, for most nations, South America and Asia might have different youth intake dates

Newgen. All players with cartoon like portraits are newgens.

well if you are correct, then I believe I have myself the best newgen I have ever had.

I did a search for players generally with no restrictions. Then I sorted it by Star POTENTIAL, this fella was 5 star potential, I then clicked on his name int he list and tell ya what, I almost creamed my pants when I saw his attributes. His value was 1.5m but had to pay 19.5m to get him. Also had to lower my wage budget which in turn increased my transfer kitty.

He is only 15 so can't play in the champions league yet, but can play in the EPL and the cups in England. So I bought David Villa as a stop gap for the 1 season until this fella is old enough to play in the Champions League.

Some random regens from my holiday game (I found them with player search filters). Some fantastic regens so far (I am in 2016). Really impressed with the quality of the regens in this version.

fm_2012_11_04_01_55_53_83.jpg

fm_2012_11_04_02_25_22_61.jpg

fm_2012_11_04_02_07_07_72.jpg

fm_2012_11_04_01_58_14_70.jpg

fm_2012_11_04_02_06_35_08.jpg

fm_2012_11_04_02_29_18_65.jpg

2 germans with second nationalities (one polish, one greek) and a dutch with turkish as second nationality. I like this nice features.

So what do you think of them?

All I can say is: WOW! :D I can only imagine how they would have looked if I developed them myself. Probably Gods ;)

I hope SI won't change anything about regen quality in the next patches, cause I think this time they nailed it right from the start. It's a pleasure to play the game in the future with such quality and balanced players. The only downside might be the pattern of low bravery and aggression for most of the quality regens.

fm_2012_11_04_16_53_37_22.jpg

fm_2012_11_04_16_50_08_08.jpg

fm_2012_11_04_16_47_59_86.jpg

My first batch of youngsters came through, during my first season, and included this absolute beast:

91cjO.png

First time I have ever seen such a good regen come through my system after decades of playing FM/CM, and 5 star regens are rare enough (I have only found 1 5 star rated young player in the entire game so far) so to get a 5 star regen through my academy is incredible. Looking forward to this save now I have to say.

This young fella just came to my youth team for a test period. Signed him ,as my assistant rated him 5*. Currently tutored by Buffon, any tips what should I try to train him?

6hWPm.jpg

Also just secured this CB from Ajax, signed Heinze to tutor him, any tips for him also?

ec17K.jpg

where are their names ?

This young fella just came to my youth team for a test period. Signed him ,as my assistant rated him 5*. Currently tutored by Buffon, any tips what should I try to train him?

6hWPm.jpg

Also just secured this CB from Ajax, signed Heinze to tutor him, any tips for him also?

ec17K.jpg

I rate this regen very highly. :thup:
Oh my God lol

What's so funny? That regen is 15 and already has attributes in double figures for marking, tackling, heading, jumping,, determination, teamwork, workrate and positioning. If he didn't turn out a world class defender at 25 under a human manager I'd be very surprised.

Archived