I Can Score More Goals Than You - Sign Up

Some players are just born to score goals, are you one of them?

Romario claims he has scored 1000+ goals, and even made a DVD when he had 900, can you score enough to make a DVD?

Decided to make one of these sign ups as you get a fair few of them, but they never seem to go the whole distance, so i'd like to give it a go.

• Will make all players very similar so nobody really has an advantage, everyone will be a striker of course too.
  • I will probably do monthly updates and keep tallying up the goals. Only league, cup, continental and international goals count, no reserves or friendly games.
  • I will load most of the major leagues, England, Italy, Spain, France, Germany and some others.
  • I'll allow you to pick your own team, but if not, you'll start as a free transfer. Pick your team wisely though as you need to score goals, so don't just go straight for the best
  • Also pick your nation wisely too, a player from San Marino might get more games, but he isnt going to score many.
  • Will try and include the youtube feature(although i can only upload at 480p) if possible.

Players

1. Glenn Crane (glennuk)

2. Pedro Wilarió (Paolo Willenté)

3. David Ginsberg (David Corperial)

4. Aiden Lfc (AidenofLFC)

5. Jim Bowman (jimbowmanuk)

6. Jamie Hernandez (jamie.)

7. Ricardo Tredwell (letissierandhenryaregreat)

8. Alex Bertand (prince_capri)

9. Igor Kesina (JohnTerry26)

10. Valio (Bliop)

11. Long Tym Toon (toon_balmy)

12. Reuben Davids (sheffieldtim)

13. Milos Maric (lvzifer)

14. Mantis (MattieCoopz)

15. Björgvin Radebe (bjoggi33)

16. Jim Bob (Speedy69)

17. Cláudio Alegria (noikeee)

18. Spice Leaf (spiceleaf)

19. Des Morgan (Nottingham Forest)

20. Nobrega (Mafino)

21. Matthew Arcamede (arcamede1990)

22. Tardinho (manutdfan4lyf)

23. Reynolds (BtahtheZone)

24. Rhand (Rhand)

25. Romarinho (Charlesbeams)

26. Herr Svenska (Cuddlefish)

27. Zac Weston (laBOMBA)

28. Lubomierz Szczepański (LLR)

29. Oleguer Armengol (ggrive)

30. Davidus Solo (DB1)

31. Whoopy Dee'e (Whoopy D)

32. Richard Watson (iAmGory)

33. Carandan Barlock (santa)

34. Chopper (chopper99)

35. Jason McIllmurray (5ergio)

Not going to have a limit right now as a lot of people are signing up, will just decide when the cut-off point is, probably end up being tomorrow some time.

Name: (Nickname optional)

D.O.B:

Nationality: (2nd optional)

Club: (Optional)

Height:

Weight:

Foot:

You can use this to help if you can't think of much, for Name, DoB, Height and Weight

sorry for the crappy sign up OP :p

Nice to see you agains Beamsy, its been a while, but i remember you from my first "can you become the most expensive player thread".

I'll put my name down for this, just to get you started.

Name: (Nickname optional) Glenn Crane

D.O.B: 09/12/93

Nationality: (2nd optional) English, Paraguayan

Club: (Optional) Ipswich Town

Height: 6foot 1

Weight: 12stone

Foot: Right

PS: Only if your promise to follow my thread, and adopt a player if anyone goes missing.

Name: (Nickname optional) Matthew Cooper (Nickname: Mantis)

D.O.B: 29/04/1992

Nationality: (2nd optional) England (Hong Kong *China*)

Club: (Optional) Portsmouth

Height: 170cm

Weight: 66kg

Gonna gamble here and start at the highest placed local team of mine in the Football League - Pompey.

Great sign-up btw, looks promising!

Name: (Nickname optional) Matthew Arcamede

D.O.B: 08.10.1993

Nationality: (2nd optional) Scotland, Ukraine

Club: (Optional) Forest Green

Height: 192cm

Weight: 78kg

Foot: Left (or Both if allowed)

Looking forward to this, normally not that fussed about goals in sign-ups but its gonna be great competing and seeing how well he and everyone does! Good Luck guys!

Glad to have sneaked in. Hope that starting in a lower league and for a weaker nation will give me plenty of chances to score. Fingers crossed.

Back of the net

Count me in, will post stats in a minute.

Name: (Nickname optional) Craig 'Chopper' Hopper

D.O.B: 01/03/1994

Nationality: (2nd optional) Scottish/English

Club: (Optional) Sunderland

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 12 stone

Glad to have sneaked in. Hope that starting in a lower league and for a weaker nation will give me plenty of chances to score. Fingers crossed.

Back of the net

That was my thinking. Starting at Madeira and as a Portuguese player, should play out quite well, although I'd imagine a top striker should get a few more goals at Tamworth. Portugal have always struggled for a number 9 so hopefully Pedro Wilarió can fill the gap.

Also, with Ronaldo/Nani/Simao providing crosses my 6'4 chap should get a few headers in.

That was my thinking. Starting at Madeira and as a Portuguese player, should play out quite well, although I'd imagine a top striker should get a few more goals at Tamworth. Portugal have always struggled for a number 9 so hopefully Pedro Wilarió can fill the gap..

Yeah but now there's 3 of us in Portugal so we're going to basically get in the way of each others once we reach the national team.

Yeah but now there's 3 of us in Portugal so we're going to basically get in the way of each others once we reach the national team.

Only 2 seem to be Portuguese, and Paolo has Cameroon as a 2nd nationality, he could end up playing for them :p

Archived