(Click on image to expand)

Pack Contents

Other

New default Adboards

62 Leagues:

Africa

South African ABSA Premier League

Asia

Australian Hyundai A-League, Chinese Super League, Hong Kong First Division League, Indian I-League, Indonesian Super League, Japenese J-League (Natarin's Adboards), Super League Malaysia (rafney87's Adboards), Singapore S. League, South Korean K-League

Europe

Austrian Football Bundesliga, Belgian Jupiler Pro League, Belarusian Premier League, Bulgarian A Professional Football Group, Croatian T-Com Prva HNL, Czech 1. Gambrinus Liga, Danish SAS Ligaen, Dutch Eredivisie, English Barclays Premier League, English N-Power Championship, Finnish Veikkausliiga, French Ligue 1, German Fußball-Bundesliga, Greek Super League, Hungarian Soproni Liga, Icelandic Úrvalsdeild Karla, Irish FAI Premier Division, Preview, (JC'S Adboards), Israeli Premier League, Italian Lega Calcio Serie A, Maltese Bank of Valletta Premier League (mon's Adboards), Maltese Bank of Valletta First Division (mon's Adboards, Northen Irish IFA Premiership, (woodysj's Adboards), Norwegian Tippeligaen, Portuguese Liga Sagres, (gs1728's Adboards), Portuguese Liga Vitalis (gs1728's Adboards), Polish Ekstraklasa, Romanian Liga I Frutti Fresh, Russian Premier League, Scotish Clydesdale Bank Premier League, Scottish Irn-Bru Divisions 1 -3, Serbian Superliga, Slovak Slovak Corgoň Liga, Slovenian PrvaLiga, Spanish La Liga, Spanish Liga Adelante, Swedish Allsvenskan, Swiss Super League,Turkish Süper Lig, Ukranian Premier-Liha, Principality Building Society Welsh Premier Football League

North America

American Major League Soccer, Primera División de México

South America

Primera División Argentina, Primera Division B Argentina, Campeonato Brasileiro Série A, Primera División de Chile (natarin's Adboards), Primera División B de Chile (natarin's Adboards), Fútbol Profesional Colombiano, Primera División Peruana, Primera División Uruguaya

13 Domestic Cups

Europe

Dutch KNVB Beker, English FA Cup, English League Cup, English Community Shield, Coupe De France, French Coupe De La Ligue, German DFB-Pokal, Italian TIM Cup, Maltese Cup (mon's Adboards) Scottish Active Nation Cup, Spanish Copa Del Ray, Taça de Portugal (gs1728's Adboards) and Portugese League Cup

10 International Cups

Europe

UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup

South America

Copa Nissan Sudamericana, Copa Santander Libertadores de América, Recopa Sudamericana

North America

Canadian Championship Cup, CONCACAF Champions League, North American Superliga

Worldwide

FIFA Club World Cup

FIFA World Cup

No redistribution of this patch!

Installation Guide

Step One

Extract the contents of the zip file to you my documents folder, you will then be asked to confirm a file replacement, agree to this.

Step Two

Open up FM11, open up the preferences menu, under the display and sound option untick the skin cache option, and tick the reload skin on confirm option, confirm these changes.

Step Three

Enjoy!

So the best of my knowledge this patch is not compatable with Mac's future versions may be when I have more spare time

hey it doesn't seem to work properly for me, playing as man utd no matter what game i play the adboards are always the same...visa, castrol, fifa, continental whether its home or away in the league or in the CL, any ideas?

Im having a simlar issue playing in championship as leeds every game home or away ad-boards are same noticed fifa10 aswell i thought it be fifa 11 showing now ?

i just installed this as a fresh pack i did't have any other ad-board packs installed

Im having a simlar issue playing in championship as leeds every game home or away ad-boards are same noticed fifa10 aswell i thought it be fifa 11 showing now ?

i just installed this as a fresh pack i did't have any other ad-board packs installed

same problem here. I'm seeing the same boards in every competition. Anybody got a solution?

The xml files went to :\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\ads

and the graphics into :\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\pictures\ads with subfolders for africa, asia etc.

Can anyone confirm this?

hey it doesn't seem to work properly for me, playing as man utd no matter what game i play the adboards are always the same...visa, castrol, fifa, continental whether its home or away in the league or in the CL, any ideas?

Getting this too. Some explanation on where exactly the .xml files go within their ads folder. I know where the graphics ads folder goes but need to know where the .xml files go.

Thanks.

Simple instructions to install the ad boards:

Extract to your desktop with winzip/winrar.

The ads folder that contains the 2 config files install to documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011.

This is my suggestion for making the installation OF the graphics folder more simple: click on the file until the actual folder with the files is on your screen which is also called ads.

Right click and cut the folder then place it in documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/graphics/pictures.

If the graphics or pictures folder doesnt exist just create it! job done.

It's not working for me. I'm on a mac and when I download the "patch" it shows up as a folder, not a zip file. So I place the ads folder (with the two xml docs) in the documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011 ....and the actual ads in documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/graphics/pictures where all the other graphics are. Nothing works and it has actually removed the default adboards.

I wish some could post some screenshots from a working setuo on a mac...

It's not working for me. I'm on a mac and when I download the "patch" it shows up as a folder, not a zip file. So I place the ads folder (with the two xml docs) in the documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011 ....and the actual ads in documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/graphics/pictures where all the other graphics are. Nothing works and it has actually removed the default adboards.

I wish some could post some screenshots from a working setuo on a mac...

It says in the post with the download link that it's not compatable with macs...

Just a question to put my mind at ease - do the boards only work for the competative games and not friendies? Reason I ask is that I was playing another Scottish team in a friendly and the ad boards were coming up with the default boards, so if it IS just the competition games they are supposed to come up in then I know it will be fine.

The FM11 Adboard Project

So the best of my knowledge this patch is not compatable with Mac's future versions may be when I have more spare time

Sorry, I really can't find where it says it's not compatable with mac Could you pinpoint that out for me?

Post #8 :thup:

I'm managing an English non-league club. Will I see the default boards, or will I get the SI ones until I reach a higher level?

EDIT: Oops, just downloaded and read the *.doc file, which tells me I'll get the defaults. That'll do just fine. Rock on!

SECOND EDIT: And the default one is working just fine. I never ever did get it working in FM10, so I'm well happy!

Is this right?

2 config files go to My Documents\Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011, no subfolder like graphics?

As for the actual folder containing the images does that go to - My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\pictures?

Help appreciated, Cheers.

I have done all the above put them in the right folders but they are not showing in my Real Madrid game. I am using the galaxy skin would this have anything to do with it?

I actually found that even after resetting the skin cache the ad boards didn't show (regardless of which skin I used). However, after restarting the game with the skin cache disabled they were displaying correctly.

Colorado, I don't think you need to be asked to overwrite any files. Are you on a Mac? This patch doesn't work with Macs afaik. Have you unticked skin cache? Do you still have the default ads?

To be fair, I never got them working in FM10 but I have got them working in FM11. the problem is that the installation instructions are confusing and I was putting the folders in the wrong place. I have to thank Dave Byrd in post #24 for the correct instructions - follow him and your adboards will appear.

To be fair, I never got them working in FM10 but I have got them working in FM11. the problem is that the installation instructions are confusing and I was putting the folders in the wrong place. I have to thank Dave Byrd in post #24 for the correct instructions - follow him and your adboards will appear.

Ok, I've done this but it's still not working.. Just to clarify -

The two XML files are located here: C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\ads

The ad-board graphics themselves are located here: C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\grapics\Ads

Is this correct??

The two XML files are located here: C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\ads

The ad-board graphics themselves are located here: C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\grapics\Ads

Is this correct??

No, the ads folder with the actual graphics should go in: documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/graphics/pictures. If the pictures folder isn't there, create one.

Is this correct??

The xml files are in the correct path, but the ad graphics are not..

They need to go here- Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\pictures\Ads

EDIT - Dave beat me to it!

tried to put the ads in,in 2010 and had no luck with those ones,but these ones for 2011 and Dave byrds instructions have the 2011 one working in fm 2011,just a foot note,i was after some greek stadium backgrounds for 2011,but could not find any,the ones in fmgreece i could not understand,so i used the ones from 2010 and they work.I am chuffed

Is there a way to put adboards on a certain part of the pitch but then have the other areas clear of adboards? Eg have one board each side of the dugout and then have none everywhere else (like what seems to happen when they haven't been installed properly). It seems the game always replaces empty adboards sections no matter what i try.

Can't get this to work,have put the ads file with the 2 xml files into 2011 file then the other ads file in graphics/pictures then gone into preferences and done what you normally do but still not showing. Do I need to take the files out of the 2nd ads file and put in the pictures file or not.

Any help would be great guys.

Archived