Your Favourite Country to manage in.

What's your favourite country to manage in?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite country to manage in?

• England
    • France
    • Germany
    • Holland
    • Italy
    • Spain
    • USA/Canada
    • Asian countries (China, S. Korea, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Australia)
    • Scandanavian Countries
    • Other

Many countries but if I have to pick one it would have to be England mainly because it is the one I am most familiar with in reality due to the media hype so it is the one I play in most often. :D I am currently managing in Italy and China though but the China one is progressing slowly as you probably know rancer. :D

Many countries but if I have to pick one it would have to be England mainly because it is the one I am most familiar with in reality due to the media hype so it is the one I play in most often. I am currently managing in Italy and China though but the China one is progressing slowly as you probably know rancer.

Very slow progress in China I've heard. :mad:;)

Picked other, because I love Belgium atm. Decent players, good challenge from Standard and Anderlecht. Only problem is is that it's VERY difficult to progress on the Continental side of things.

After that, its Germany, thanks to their competitive league, lack of restrictive rules and quality players. 3rd is England, mainly because it's wjere all the action's at!

:( Those was sad days irl.

I play in Serie A and EPL.

I'm interested in trying Scotland and Germany sometime in the future, but my limited time for FM goes to my Juventus save atm.

Yes it was but i love the points deduction thats why i choose Juventus back then

Italy without a doubt. My first 'CM' experience was Championship Manager ITA 96-97, a time when i possibly knew more about Italian football than English. Italy is a good challenge with lots of clubs capable of winning the league. In different seasons of gameplay iv seen Udinese, Fiorentina, Roma, Inter, Juventus and AC Milan all win the scudetto in the first season of the game. While in the EPL iv only ever seen Arsenal win the title.

Archived