Is the transfer bug fixed ?

a month in my first season and i get the same annoying problems allready. I offer players to sell and all responses i get are for loans and if i get a transfer offer its not a euro above his value price. Even for my star players!! i cant bellieve this crap goes on even after 11.2

a month in my first season and i get the same annoying problems allready. I offer players to sell and all responses i get are for loans and if i get a transfer offer its not a euro above his value price. Even for my star players!! i cant bellieve this crap goes on even after 11.2

SI said before the release that the transfer market had been tuned for the first few years to be more like real life then will develop over time. By more like real life they said a lot more loans, as this is currently happening as clubs don't have as much to spend as a couple of years ago.

I've found in the past that offering players to clubs you will rarely get more than face value as you are offering them out. If someone bids off their own back for one of your players there's a much better chance of getting a better value for them

SI said before the release that the transfer market had been tuned for the first few years to be more like real life then will develop over time. By more like real life they said a lot more loans, as this is currently happening as clubs don't have as much to spend as a couple of years ago.

There does come a point where games get too realistic for their own good though and end up not being fun.

Why would they bid more than the 'value' if you are trying to sell? They know you want to sell and have all the 'power' in this situation.

There does come a point where games get too realistic for their own good though and end up not being fun.

Surely the whole point of the game is for it to be realistic and similulate the real world as much as possible? They said in the notes prior to release that the transfer market will evolve over time and so far in my game 5 seasons in it definitely has as clubs get more money and more players/managers start to move about

Proof?......

Proof on what?. If you want proof that its the same....PLAY THE GAME. I have had players such as Pavlyuchenko, O'Hara, Bentley, Dos Santos, Jenas on the transfer list for over a season and a half. Saying the transfer market is more realistic is a load of bull. The problem is with selling your own players. It is beyond silly. Hardly ever getting offers of no more than 2-3 million for players is a joke. Especially when the market for the AI teams is more realistic. It is just tiresome and frustrating waiting for offers for your players. And for all the people that will inevitably say that the market is like this and the game is reflecting this, STOP IT. I guarantee you, after this coming January transfer window, when players have moved around for varying prices, put that against the transfer offers you get in the game and you will see that Patch or no patch...THE TRANSFER SYSTEM STILL SUCKS.

Do you have to play a year and half for this bug to be fixed? Why?

On my save I have the patch - however Man U just offered me Javier Hernandez for 1.7 million, despite the fact he is an important first team player. Manchester United apparently would sell their first choice striker for less than 2 millino how dumb is this game?

I thought this exact bvug was fixed? I don't see why I should have to play any amount of tiem for this to be fixed. The patch should have just stopped AI managers from acting like complete morons.

Lol I have only played through a few weeks but it's an astounding difference when offering players for loan now. In 11.1, NO clubs wanted promising young players, now on 11.2 I offered 5 players on loan and when I pressed continue I got over 150 messages of offers :rolleyes:

A bit over the top, but definitely an improvement :thup:

Proof on what?. If you want proof that its the same....PLAY THE GAME. I have had players such as Pavlyuchenko, O'Hara, Bentley, Dos Santos, Jenas on the transfer list for over a season and a half. Saying the transfer market is more realistic is a load of bull. The problem is with selling your own players. It is beyond silly. Hardly ever getting offers of no more than 2-3 million for players is a joke. Especially when the market for the AI teams is more realistic. It is just tiresome and frustrating waiting for offers for your players. And for all the people that will inevitably say that the market is like this and the game is reflecting this, STOP IT. I guarantee you, after this coming January transfer window, when players have moved around for varying prices, put that against the transfer offers you get in the game and you will see that Patch or no patch...THE TRANSFER SYSTEM STILL SUCKS.

5 players not good enough for the better clubs in the EPL, and wage demands higher than the lesser sides in the EPL and you wonder why it is hard to sell? try selling VdV, or bale, you'll get good bids for them

5 players not good enough for the better clubs in the EPL, and wage demands higher than the lesser sides in the EPL and you wonder why it is hard to sell? try selling VdV, or bale, you'll get good bids for them

to be honst, someone would buy them. I'm sure the trasnfer market is fluid enough that the players will accept less wages. if not then there is something wrong.

Proof that it's still not working, just putting words in a forum without any evidence means little. And yeah i am playing the game, seems better to me.

So your saying that there wouldnt be any other interest from the rest of the Premiership...or WORLDWIDE. You only seem to get loan offers with an option that they will buy players at a later date for a fixed fee. That never happens either. They always play for the duration of their loan then when the club come back with the offer, the player ALWAYS refuses to go unless you pay them most of their wages for the remaining of their contract with you...while at the other club. Its ridiculous. I know that scenario sometimes, rarely, happens in real life but this happens everytime on this game. Its still not a realistic transfer system whichever way you look at it. Why would I be on here posting if it wasnt?. I really wanted this to be fixed but it isnt. I guess I will have to hold out for the next patch. A complete joke if you ask me that I pay £30 bucks for a game that I cant properly get the enjoyment out for at least 3 months. I have learned my lesson and will now be buying FM 2012 in March when all the people who buy it on release (testers is the word for them...us!) report the bugs.

Oh yeah:

And lets just wait for the real life transfer window to open and see who moves clubs, for what fees etc and then Ill be able to tell people, once and for all. The transfer system in FM 2011 is still broken.

O'Hara went on loan and then got injured and will most probably go in this transfer window...if fit. I cant give him away on FM and I bet when he leaves Spurs it will be for 3m plus. Jenas was always staying, Harry wanted him to. Again, if he goes he would command 5m plus and again, I get offers between 1-2m for him on FM..GTFOH!. Pav too. Bentley Ill give you but Im positive, if and WHEN he moves (again, maybe this transfer window) he will go for around 5-8m, Ill bet you. You cant get 3m for him on FM. It is most definately a bug because the market moves fine with other teams. I see teams like Leicester in the second season buying players for 7.5m!. Thats why I know its a bug. You cant get good money for any of your players but still have to shell out for the ones you want. It is fine buying but selling is a nightmare.

FM2011 is the first game I've decided to play since I think it was 2008.

Disappointing how bad the transfer system is. Everything else is awesome. Just not being able to get rid of anyone on my squad ruins it for me.

I've actually borrowed my mates copy of 2010 and I'm enjoying that loads more.

I know. When this patch came out I thought I would give it a go. I actually sold Crouch in the first window (for 2.5m....all I could get for him) so I thought it might be OK. I got halway through my second season and had loads of players on the transfer list for a whole season and couldnt get rid of them. Even when I did get offers they were pathetic, measly sums of money and they cant even use the argument that if they are on the transfer list that you will always get lower offers because yes, I know that reasoning but the players I put on the transfer list were quality players!. You have to inflate your bids to get players but also have to put up with pathetic bids for your own players. It is totally unbalanced. I think a lot of it boils down to the market value on some players.

No. Do I need to? I thought this change would be compatible with exsting saves. If I need to start a new game I will - Fifa Manager 11.

Have fun with that- I converted to FM09 from FIFAM09 and never looked back. FIFAM is too easy, and good luck getting EA to even acknowledge the bugs in their game.

O'Hara went on loan and then got injured and will most probably go in this transfer window...if fit. I cant give him away on FM and I bet when he leaves Spurs it will be for 3m plus. Jenas was always staying, Harry wanted him to. Again, if he goes he would command 5m plus and again, I get offers between 1-2m for him on FM..GTFOH!. Pav too. Bentley Ill give you but Im positive, if and WHEN he moves (again, maybe this transfer window) he will go for around 5-8m, Ill bet you. You cant get 3m for him on FM. It is most definately a bug because the market moves fine with other teams. I see teams like Leicester in the second season buying players for 7.5m!. Thats why I know its a bug. You cant get good money for any of your players but still have to shell out for the ones you want. It is fine buying but selling is a nightmare.

In my first transfer window(january because i turn the pre season one off), i sold Bentley to Sunderland £7.5mill. In june i sold Kranjcar to Sunderland for £5mill, and Dos Santos for £4mill, O'Hara £1.5mill(could have got more but could not be bothered haggling).

This was not with patch 11.2 either. these are all very accurate fees imo, and they would not be sold for more than this in real life, especially bentley. I'm not justifying the games failings, but i can only say that my game s=has gone ok in this regard, no problems selling anyone i wanted to

In my first transfer window(january because i turn the pre season one off), i sold Bentley to Sunderland £7.5mill. In june i sold Kranjcar to Sunderland for £5mill, and Dos Santos for £4mill, O'Hara £1.5mill(could have got more but could not be bothered haggling).

This was not with patch 11.2 either. these are all very accurate fees imo, and they would not be sold for more than this in real life, especially bentley. I'm not justifying the games failings, but i can only say that my game s=has gone ok in this regard, no problems selling anyone i wanted to

Wanna swap copys? lol

So wait, what is your problem?

Are you having trouble selling your players, or are there still the likes of Rooney and Ronaldo being offered out for their market price or less?

If it's you having trouble selling your players then it's not a bug. That was never the issue and if that's the issue you are apparently having harden up son and look at the facts of the issue.

Who are you trying to sell and why? If you want the money from the transfers, then consider it from the other point of view. If you're offering out a player why would they pay over the odds for a player you want to sell? If it's the wages, then the player is probably not worth what he's on and other teams recognise that and don't want an overpaid ***** on their team either.

You can complain of a bug again when you see Ronaldo and Rooney leaving for under market value or Nani leaving on a free.

I think that it's fixed. I mqnaged to send a player out on loan, sold Dejagah(value 3.7mil) for 7.5mil and also some left back(value 2.6mil) for 7.5 mil. so i'm happy with that. If you offer players out I find it difficult to sell above their value but it's ok because you offered them which means you don't need them and clubs don't want to pay more for a player they know you want to ship out.

Only thing that is strange for me is the fact that I can buy quite good players for cheap. I bought Omer Toprak from Freiburg who is a 21 year old 4 star defender for just 3.8 mil. And the Freiburg board thought taht offer was too good to turn down which I think is pretty stupid of them since the guy is worth at least twice that much.

crazy money flying around for average players.....or stupidly low figures for some good players, especially loan fees. posted on the transfer bug forum about too many keeper deals also, ran a Scottish test game last night and every SPL team sold their keeper to a Premiership side who then proceeded to buy another 2 keepers (all mid 30s+ and for some big money too) and have 4/5 in their squad while SPL/other Scottish sides has 1 keeper only in their entire club lol! was going to start my usual career game but still holding off even after this latest "fix"!

It's funny, rather than being able to actually get a transfer system "right", no matter how its set up there will be some group who complain louder than everyone else (as they are happy with the system) and as such there is this kind of harmonic motion between the AI being stingy and throwing millions on rubbish players. There is no happy medium either which is the worst part as there is no scale marker showing what is right or wrong. It happens with all components of the game as well. Then the fuzzy logic rubbish takes over and non-existant problems because the forum buzz word and every lonely sod who wants to feel like part of something jumps on the "rubbish transfer system" bandwagon, which ever way its swinging this year. Really, get over it.

At the end of the day the only issue this year was with the happiness of players and the likely hood of world class players being offered out. The teams were a tad stingy, but that's the world of today anyhow.

are you going to try and tell me those are realistic transfer fee's?

You do enjoy following my posts around the forums dont you?

Jamie O' Hara for 1.5m is super realistic, if anything, he is undervalued. I would hardly call 1.5m crazy money. What planet you on haha.

And I would say that it is you following me around, considering I posted in this thread well before you. Your posts crack me up to high heaven, your a funny guy.

No, for what people complained about its fixed.

Sadly everything they did was "fixed" and so the pendulum swings back again.

I'm yet to see any stupidly low transfer fees now and now clubs aren't willing to not fork out big bucks for my worthless reserves...

So it's fixed in the way people were asking, though in truth that is not fixed.

"£6.5 mil for a player who can't make your bench and averages 6.22 for your reserved, how can I lose?!"

Archived