Game Is So Rigged...

Has to be the worse FM I have ever played.

Managing Arsenal, on this version always struggled. Tried numerous seasons too.

Beat Spurs twice in the League, lose to them in the FA Cup semi-final.

Last day of the season, I am 5th and need to win at home to Man United who only need a point to win the League. Liverpool are also in contention, and Spurs who I didn't notice were. But need Chelsea and/or Spurs to slip up to finish in top 4.

I go down to 10 men in opening minutes, but end up thrashing United 5-1 with a Van Persie hat-trick. United lose the League as Liverpool failed to win, but Spurs DID, and go all the way to the top and being crowned "Double" winners.

So by me thrashing United and robbing them of their crown, Spurs leap frog both United and 'Pool to the Title. Pathetic. Surprised Chelsea only drew, which meant them only finishing 5th and me 4th. Gave up after that anyway. Pathetic. Started a new game with me editing the finances. If the game is gonna cheat, so am I!! Besides, I am sure Arsenal have more than 115 million in their bank account.

Has to be the worse FM I have ever played.

Managing Arsenal, on this version always struggled. Tried numerous seasons too.

Beat Spurs twice in the League, lose to them in the FA Cup semi-final.

Last day of the season, I am 5th and need to win at home to Man United who only need a point to win the League. Liverpool are also in contention, and Spurs who I didn't notice were. But need Chelsea and/or Spurs to slip up to finish in top 4.

I go down to 10 men in opening minutes, but end up thrashing United 5-1 with a Van Persie hat-trick. United lose the League as Liverpool failed to win, but Spurs DID, and go all the way to the top and being crowned "Double" winners.

So by me thrashing United and robbing them of their crown, Spurs leap frog both United and 'Pool to the Title. Pathetic. Surprised Chelsea only drew, which meant them only finishing 5th and me 4th. Gave up after that anyway. Pathetic. Started a new game with me editing the finances. If the game is gonna cheat, so am I!! Besides, I am sure Arsenal have more than 115 million in their bank account.

haha, want a dummy?

the game isn't pathetic as many have success, ever thought it might possibly be you?

lol, i made a save where i holidayed to the year 2034 and out those 24 years arsenal won the premier league 7 times, man utd won it something like 9 or 10 times, liverpool won it once and finally chelsea and man city won it a couple of times, my point being that each save will be different your blowing it out of proportion.

Not when you hear people winning the League with teams like Everton and Fulham in their first season. And also a lot of people don't bother with the secondary tactics, yet win stuff. Previous versions I have always won everything.

Lol. Hardly. Won trebles, doubles galore in previous versions. :p

Just sucks at FM2011 then!

Kidding. Seriously though, "rigged" is a pretty heavy accusation. I doubt the game deliberately let Spurs lose to you twice only to win the double because somehow it's aware that you are an Arsenal fan......

If you had not of dropped points earlier in the season then you would have won the league. If you need to cheat to win with Arsenal then you are obviously not very good at FM, the game is not rigged and things can work in your favour just as much as they can in the AI's favour.

Same old Arsenal (fans) always cheating.

Mate, leaving aside the fact you are a bitter Gooner, lets get this straight, the game doesn't suck. You suck at the game but thats 2 very different things.

There are plenty of people willing to help if you ask nicely, however like most moaners I'm sure you will now mentiont that you are the perfect manager because you've been playing since CM1 and that our help is not needed.

Would love for just one of the ranters to prove me wrong one time.

Started a new game with me editing the finances. If the game is gonna cheat, so am I!! Besides, I am sure Arsenal have more than 115 million in their bank account.

That's one of the funnier things I've ever read in GD. :D

So the game is cheating because Spurs won the league? How is that unrealistic?

Have you ever considered that maybe you're not that good as a manager? No? Well maybe you should because the game doesn't cheat. Do you want an instant win button, as well as a 'Make Spurs suffer' button (well that's a series of mouse clicks, in a program called FMRTE or the FM11 Editor :p) ?

You beat Spurs twice, but you finished behind them. Maybe stop dropping points against the other clubs then and you will do better in the other 36 games. ;)

The thing is roberto, there is soooooooo much competition for that crown. ;)

Yeah remeber the guy that said Juventus are unbeatable when you're AC back for FM09. He said he reloaded the game over 50 times and lost every one. When people started posting immediate wins with only default tactics he ran away. Should have bookmarked that one, it was hilarious.

Yeah remeber the guy that said Juventus are unbeatable when you're AC back for FM09. He said he reloaded the game over 50 times and lost every one. When people started posting immediate wins with only default tactics he ran away. Should have bookmarked that one, it was hilarious.

Yes, would be good to have a look at that one again, but there are soooooo many.

Considering I won the Premier League officially with Chelsea in my save with 5 games to spare with only 3 new youth signings. I might argue that its too easy... or I am simply too lucky.

(Despite losing to Newcastle in FA Cup 5th round.. lmao)

So just because things don't go your way like they have in previous versions of the game you automatically jump on the band wagon claiming that the game is rigged therefore your going to cheat yourself because you feel hard done by. If you want to dig down and grow a pair, you might just notice that not everything does go your way in life, but it is how we adapt as a species that we can eventually overcome obstacles. Waste of time thread from another moaner.

I honestly thought that this was a dig from the OP at all the folk who moan that the game 'cheats'.

Not until I saw his second post did I realise he was serious

Is it half term?

I thought that too? Then I checked his profile and saw that he'd needed to have been kept back a year for about 13 years for him to still be in school :D

struggling with arsenal?? its like playing FM on easy

im about to win the league in my first season. only big name signings were Hazard and Akinfeev. then otamendi in the jan window

i think people make the game too hard for themselves.

oh and this thread really is a laugh. its amazing how some feel entitled to criticise the game itself for such trivial things. its a shame this forum is so riddled with such childing criticisms as it seems to only further fuel like minded posters compulsion to post such ridiculous threads

Archived