Players labeled 'the new ...'

it's nice because it shows the potential, but it's not a certitude he will get that far...

I have signed some players dubbed "the new..." and in some cases I never heard of those players. :D

Unless its changed in recent versions the comparison is based on a players CA rather than his PA. So a youngster who develops quickly might get compared to someone but never progress beyond that level.

I wonder if any one as ever had a regen dubbed the new Lionel Messi, i would love to snap up that regen! Actually, is there anyway to search players dubbed the new..

Or do you have to go through players profile one by one looking at their personal page to see?

I had a kid dubbed the new Michael Owen.

He didn't dissapoint!

21 years old, one of the club's best ever players, scores about 0.9 goals a game, he's my captain and a club legend.

Now there's a new kid at the club dubbed the new Michael Owen again!

are you at fc everton?

it's nice because it shows the potential, but it's not a certitude he will get that far...

I have signed some players dubbed "the new..." and in some cases I never heard of those players. :D

How many Argentinean players have been dubbed the new Maradona?

Has anyone ever had a regen who has been dubbed the new ... and it was another regen. Obviously this will only apply to games far into the future.

As I said above, I had a regen dubbed "the new Kaiser" but if I had any regen dubbed "the new Maradona" I would snap him up whatever the price, look at the past "Maradona"'s; Latorre, Riquelme, Pastrone, D'Alessandro, Messi, Aguero, Veron, Ortega, Saviola and Aimar. They have had various degrees of sucess but have never reached Maradonas heights! Messi is the only discipline that has the promise to reach Gods heights..................................................................................seriously though, Brian Laudrup ***** on Maradona hahahahahaha Maradona took a team to World Cup glory but Brian Laudrup took an un-qualified team from nowhere to the European Championships beating the German team in its full force................im biased tho hahahahahaha

Maybe he was just overweight :p

:D

I just signed "the new Thierry Henry" for £9m. He is 16 years old.

Before I went to bed, I went to his page and said "I hope you are worth it dude..."

He arrived last night at the club and his composure is already improving! He is now 17 years old and is being tutored by my best striker... see you in 2-3 years!

@Wightman

Wasn't Michael Laudrup more influential on that team than Brian?

On last years version Mads Laudrup got dubbed the new Michael Laudrup (which you'd kind of expect when its his dad..)

On my game ive signed a young striker called Pato, but dubbed the new Amauri

I also signed the next Jardel (lol) the next Elano and the next Vieri!

EDIT: haha! Literally just after i posted this i was looking for players and found someone dubbed the next Jurgen Klinsmann! Im buying him! lol

Archived