Cristiano Ronaldo owner of birmingham city ! !

Well I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just very curious about the news, I wonder what it looks like. :)

I know u didnt :) im jus gutted to have deleted it .. lol

I remember i even had them as a feeder club , And because it was Ronaldo i used to send players on loan to them so they gained promotion :) ..

If you save £100m in manager wages you can buy a league 2 side. I bought Bristol Rovers but all that happens is your name is as chairman. Still a decent thing of si to put in the game

Rag but do you get a say on transfer or stuff like that?

If you save £100m in manager wages you can buy a league 2 side. I bought Bristol Rovers but all that happens is your name is as chairman. Still a decent thing of si to put in the game

Didn't know we were able to purchase clubs in this version. Do you know if it's any club you can purchase and does it have to be 100 million pounds that you've saved up? Or is that sort of like the minimum that you need to be eligible to buy a club, regardless of the club's value?

Didn't know we were able to purchase clubs in this version. Do you know if it's any club you can purchase and does it have to be 100 million pounds that you've saved up? Or is that sort of like the minimum that you need to be eligible to buy a club, regardless of the club's value?

And also can u sell the club ?

LOL at this post. ;)

henrik larsson is chairman of brentford on my game

Larsson is also a chairman on my save of a mexican team.

Gary Neville bought Liverpool on my save!

Thats epic, I wounder if his heart is in the job. He'll probably bring Liverpool down from within.

• 3 months later...

How do you do that?

Im well close to £100m and would love to do that

I've seen numerous players become chairmans of clubs; Figo being one of them at Inter.

I've seen Ryan Giggs go from manager of a club and ending up being Wrexham's owner once...wonder how that went, pumping his millions into them and probably failing ;)

In my current game, Liverpool have been taken over by Luciano Gaucci - the lunatic former owner of Perugia, who sacked one of his players for scoring against Italy at the world cup, and signed Colonel Gaddafi's son. In the game he is apparently a mega-rich tycoon!

Archived