When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

Appaerently I'm the youngest here. 28 years old.

Soooo, the real question here is, how did you convince your partners that FM is not just a GAME? :D

You don't, you just show her the door. More FM time uninterrupted!

Edited by craigcwwe

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Miles has answered yesterday’s twitter poll and not put a new one out...... he said one a day until till beta release so maybe today is the day?

This would make me happy

Just now, lcfcbluearmy said:

Miles has answered yesterday’s twitter poll and not put a new one out...... he said one a day until till beta release so maybe today is the day?

Now this is what we're looking for!

Sadly though, he just posted one. Must have seen your post 

2 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

Dude i'm a decade younger than you. Are you saying i'm older in everything but age?

...What is a partner?

Edited by Minuy600

1 minute ago, Bakiano said:

Soooo, the real question here is, how did you convince your partners that FM is not just a GAME? :D

Partner? Oh you mean her that my 3 small people came out of and that cooks and asks for money? She doesn't seem too interested in FM.

Just now, HUNT3R said:

Now this is what we're looking for!

Sadly though, he just posted one. Must have seen your post 

Wish he'd just do a twit poll and all 4 answers were beta released today.

0FGSQLWM_normal.jpg

Miles Jacobson

@milesSI
· 28 paź
For those excitedly asking about the beta there's a simple equation you can use Is it 2 weeks before November 19th? If answer = no, then don't expect it to be out & please don't ask about it If answer = yes, then do expect it to be out & feel free to ask about it

Edited by borusen

11 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

That’s some grade a speculation there! Excellent work

11 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Partner? Oh you mean her that my 3 small people came out of and that cooks and asks for money? She doesn't seem too interested in FM.

No arguing with her about fm? :eek:

7 minutes ago, luka_ said:

Why would Beta be out 3 weeks prior to the release? It was always 2 weeks before, don't remember it was ever out 3 weeks before the full game...

Because reasons.

And we're all having fun, sharing gifs and just generally engaging in silliness.

All except for @DoubleDenimSuccess, who apparently had his sense of humour surgically removed at birth and replaced with a large stick up his bottom.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb luka_:

Why would Beta be out 3 weeks prior to the release? It was always 2 weeks before, don't remember it was ever out 3 weeks before the full game...

For the "why" i have a simple answer.

Every week earlier would help to make the game better on the release date. I know there are reasons why the beta is exactly coming at one date, but its pretty clear that it would be an advantage if the beta is coming earlier, when its already on the state that they aimed for.

Edited by KiLLu12258

1 minute ago, KiLLu12258 said:

For the "why" i have a simple answer.

Every week earlier would help to make the game better on the release date. I know there are reasons why the beta is exactly coming at one date, but its pretty clear that it would be an advantage if the beta is coming earlier, when its already on the state that they aimed for.

You could've just replied with a gif. I don't think we all need to be reading 2 lines of a reply dude