[FM19] Real Life USA-Canada Expansion by Uncle Sam (Now compatible with 19.3)

52 minutes ago, jcp1417 said:

I downloaded the most recent file and there's no USL One. It also always crashes when i load every league

Screenshot 2019-07-13 12.01.45.png

USL League One is one of the three divisions under "USSF Division III". As for the crash, are you using a Mac?

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Rherm said:

Is there any plan in adding leagues such as the USASA?

I'm not going to rule it out. In a previous version I had the UPSL in there. The problem is that those levels are extremely volatile. When I set up the UPSL I took a list of the clubs and put them all in the database, and then immediately went back and looked and several of the clubs had withdrawn from the league.

Mr. Sam,

you mention a file:

*3.17 CHANGE NOTE - I have now included a version of the file that sets all playable clubs in the USA to "Professional". This is not entirely accurate, but it does seem to help overcome the hard-coding issues that make it difficult to sign players at the lower levels).

and

-----There are now two options for the USA Expansion file: #1 Standard - The standard version of the file leaves all club status' and reputations "as is". #2 Pro - the pro version sets all clubs statuses to professional, which helps with the lower level clubs in signing players and acquiring loans. DO NOT PUT BOTH FILES IN THE EDITOR DATA FOLDER. The file will not load up if both are included.

which one is it? and, will NCAA team be effected by this change? Please advide.

Thank you so much for the creation

On 14/07/2019 at 15:54, Uncle_Sam said:

I'm not going to rule it out. In a previous version I had the UPSL in there. The problem is that those levels are extremely volatile. When I set up the UPSL I took a list of the clubs and put them all in the database, and then immediately went back and looked and several of the clubs had withdrawn from the league.

Would be fantastic with the UPSL and other lower divisions. What if you set a cut off date and clubs that are in the league at that date then use those teams?

On 13/07/2019 at 12:56, Uncle_Sam said:

USL League One is one of the three divisions under "USSF Division III". As for the crash, are you using a Mac?

I see that now, thanks. yes, I'm on a Mac

11 minutes ago, jcp1417 said:

I see that now, thanks. yes, I'm on a Mac

For some reason Macs can't handle the file. It's an unfortunate reality but there isn't anything I can do about it as I do not have any idea what causes the issue.

On 21/07/2019 at 22:35, Fmfan00 said:

Uncle same... I just seen your new video on youtube how do i add the NCAA rules for U19-U23 that you showed in the video for CIS in Canada database?

You would do that in the fixture rules under the national rules for Canada.

The U Sports rules was tricky. I built those rules with input from yellowsweatygorilla, who is much more familiar with the real life competition than I am. Apparently the rules are nowhere near as stringent as NCAA and there are a lot of players older than 23, so I left that out. The fact they are amateur will mostly keep the ages of the players down. Also, FM treats these teams as normal clubs, because there is no way in the editor (that I am aware of) to tell FM that these are colleges/universities. This means that the U Sports teams generate youth intakes like any other club. There isn't really a way to set the minimum age of youth players generated, at least not in my tests.

MAC USERS:

So I wanted to test this out. I have created three saves that begin even before a coach has been added in January 2018. These saves are based on database size: small, medium, and large. The leagues present by default are the central american and Caribbean leagues that I load up with to start. You can use the league add/remove feature in-game to modify the available leagues to your choosing (if this works).

Let me know if it still crashes when trying load one of these saves.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ozxqh5kletflh7p/MAC_save_-_small_DB.fm/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tmv96pltqykxgcb/MAC_save_-_medium_DB.fm/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/doish8uu3wb61ui/MAC_save_-_large_DB.fm/file

Edited by Uncle_Sam

works great for me atm on a Mac. I'm using the large DB and i'm like 3 months into the first season so far with no crashes. 

Love the database and thanks for all the work, it's easily my favorite database in FM

11 minutes ago, Rherm said:

Atlanta's club for NISA just released thier logo.

1564015245726.png

That's actually pretty close to the color scheme that I had (although that logo is TERRIBLE). Thanks, I'll have it in the next update.

I'll be releasing an update soon. It will have the latest changes to what used to be called the NPSL Founders Cup (now the Members Cup). I honestly don't know what that means for the NPSL Pro in real life. I doubt it will ever get off the ground. It looks likely that the six teams will end up joining the NISA. Also, the Atlanta SC joining NISA is apparently the same Atlanta SC that currently competes in the NPSL. However, I am not going to change their logo just yet, because they have received absolute universal negative feedback on the one shown above. They really shouldn't be too surprised at that considering the ball isn't centered, they tried to use both vertical and horizontal gradients (wtf?), and they have a lower-cased "r" when literally all of the other letters are upper-cased. I'm going to leave Atlanta SC as-is because I believe that they will change it when they get someone who is a little more proficient with MS Paint.

So what I'll do with the next update is eliminate the NPSL Pro. I'll believe it when I see it. I have read enough noise that Chattanooga FC, Detroit City, Milwaukee Torrent, and FC Arizona are joining NISA that I will put them in it. For now.

il y a 32 minutes, Uncle_Sam a dit :

I have read enough noise that Chattanooga FC, Detroit City, Milwaukee Torrent, and FC Arizona are joining NISA that I will put them in it. For now.

Really ? I find these new leagues (especially NISA) and these new teams exciting and fun in FM. Do you think the NY Cosmos will go to NISA? Who would also go to NISA in the existing teams?

it appears that Nisa has released their fall 2019 schedule   https://nisasoccer.com/schedule.

some information gleaned off of this:

` Every club except for Los Angeles has been Identified they are as follow

stadiums have also been identified (listed beside every club)

California United Strikers FC- Championship Stadium

Miami FC- Barry University

Stumptown Athletic FC- CSA Ortho Carolina Soccer Complex

Oakland Roots- Laney College

Atlanta SC-  St. Francis High School

Philadelphia Fury- Franklin Field

1904 FC- SDCCU Sradium

Los Angeles- Rio Hondo College

` Detroit City FC- Keyworth Stadium and Chattanooga Fc- Finley Stadium  plays 2 friendlies each ( so most likely entering the league in 2020)

`Season starts on 8-31 and ends on 11-12

`east coast championship to be played at Franklin Field on 11-16

` West coast championship to be played at Rio Hondo Field on 11-16

`it's a very unbalanced schedule

regarding NPSL members cup you could always run it as a standalone D4 league alongside USL League 2 and NPSL, but honestly not sure how it will end up. All I know is the plan for it is to be a "full season" amateur league as opposed to the short season League 2 and NPSL. I hope this helps.

edit: the  Los Angeles team is rumored to be FC Golden State of the NPSL or FC Golden State Force of USL League 2 as they are owned by the same people

Edited by mikehurst21

Yea, I'm not going to try and figure out the nonsense that is the fall showcase of the NISA. Teams in the same "division" don't even play the same number of games. Cal United plays 7, Oakland plays 5. There is no way I can re-create that in FM.

Not sure if anybody else has experienced this issue but I usually run a save with many added leagues but whenever I select this nation as playable it eliminates the option of starting your save in January 2019 and forces you to either start in January 2018 or at the beginning of the European calendar. Any idea how to fix this?

3 minutes ago, PrinceMalu said:

Not sure if anybody else has experienced this issue but I usually run a save with many added leagues but whenever I select this nation as playable it eliminates the option of starting your save in January 2019 and forces you to either start in January 2018 or at the beginning of the European calendar. Any idea how to fix this?

Sorry if I'm wrong but it might have to do with the version of the file or the files selected. Do you have his central America files along with some one else's central America files?

On 25/07/2019 at 20:51, PrinceMalu said:

This is an issue with the US in the base game as well, regardless of added files - it is impossible to start any game with the US as playable at any date after about October 23rd 2018. This seems to be hardcoded so I would check with SI. 

It might be possible if you're using a US database where the MLS rules aren't active but since I haven't tried one this year (this is the only US data file I've played with) I can't say for sure. 

Hi, I've made a couple different saves in this so far and I really enjoy and appreciate all the work you put into this. However, my save files crash the game and will not advance past the date April 17, 2019. In both instances this is just a few months into the game, so if I can't advance it's not a massive amount of time lost, but does anyone know how I can get past this issue, or has anyone encountered it before? I downloaded the files on page 1 of this thread, are there more recent ones I need to use instead?

EDIT: I feel like I should add and specify that these are the only mods I have active while playing at the moment, and were the only ones when I created the databases. Let me know if there's anything else important I should share to help solve the problem.

Edited by pinkgoldpaige

First of all this database is a real blast, having a lot of fun, so thank you very much mate.

But is it normal that after the first season, where I won the US Cup and finished first in the Regular Season Shield, I don't play in the CLAN? Like, I have to do the players inscription and it appears on my competitions tab but then I'm not in the cup :(

I (think) did everything right with the files, so will I be at least in the Cup next year?

Edited by Caokrodilo

On 02/08/2019 at 17:52, Caokrodilo said:

First of all this database is a real blast, having a lot of fun, so thank you very much mate.

But is it normal that after the first season, where I won the US Cup and finished first in the Regular Season Shield, I don't play in the CLAN? Like, I have to do the players inscription and it appears on my competitions tab but then I'm not in the cup :(

I (think) did everything right with the files, so will I be at least in the Cup next year?

Apologies, what team are you?

2 hours ago, shaun35000 said:

Just started this. First time ever playing in the American Leagues. Do the lower leagues also have a draft or is it just the MLS?? Sorry if this a stupid question

It's just the MLS 

Uncle Sam I have noted few things below regarding gameplay and wonder if you can comment your thoughts.

-USL Leagues - any possible way to record regular season winner? As of now only showing trophies for Playoff Champion(s)

- USL 1 -  can you add nother registration period ? Maybe June?  AI having hard time registering players as they bring in frees and loans in April - May and these players don’t play.

-NISA- official today that Detroit City FC have joined .  Chattanooga is to follow.  This change will mean NPSL pro is gone.  Cosmos while ussf suit is going , will not be joining NISS anytime soon.

In general:

-is there a way to make a “minimum” age for USL leagues,NISA, NPSL.   Thinking 17, this may prevent 15,16 year olds from being poached. I have seen improvement in this with last update.

-can you make “max” roster size for same leagues as above ?  Some clubs will carry 30-40 players which is not realistic.

loving the DB and can’t wait to see DCFC in NISA as my career will finally start.

On 07/01/2019 at 16:42, dim13 said:

Same here.  I tried this last night, testing and at one point LAFC had 5 DPs.

Can someone kindly explain how to change the DP rules? I went to match rules>rules 0, but the change didn't reflect in game. The message that explains the league rules when you start a new career showed only 3 DP slots. 

I am only loading your USA file for editing, do I need all of the other editor data loaded as well? (other leagues, MLS in Sudamericana)

Forgive my ignorance on the editor I am a complete noob lol

EDIT: Here is what I am currently doing: 

w7ilv4.jpg

Edited by DigitalSea

On 23/07/2019 at 08:13, Uncle_Sam said:

MAC USERS:

So I wanted to test this out. I have created three saves that begin even before a coach has been added in January 2018. These saves are based on database size: small, medium, and large. The leagues present by default are the central american and Caribbean leagues that I load up with to start. You can use the league add/remove feature in-game to modify the available leagues to your choosing (if this works).

Let me know if it still crashes when trying load one of these saves.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ozxqh5kletflh7p/MAC_save_-_small_DB.fm/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tmv96pltqykxgcb/MAC_save_-_medium_DB.fm/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/doish8uu3wb61ui/MAC_save_-_large_DB.fm/file

I play using a Mac. Last night I sim'd 3 years with the large database file you attached. Everything worked fine. Thank you so much for making these Mac specific files!

On a side note, I am in awe of your ability to use this year's Editor. When the game first came out laster year, I tried making the US pyramid and found this year's editor is by far the worst ever created. This year, above all others, you've done some amazing work. Thank you for this.

Question: I noticed you have a few of the leagues running in the save file from countries like Belize, Japan, Honduras, New Zealand, etc. Do these countries need to be running for some of the competitions to work? If I remove the leagues will that cause a problem with the file?

Edited by tariq13
Forgot to ask a question.

So, I have been playing using Uncle Sam's file all to way to 2032, no probelms at all! Great database!

Only small flaw (if at all)  is that, because there are so many academic in the US, the amount of Regen greatly increases, which makes players of the ability 185-200 quite common, comparing with vanilla. 

On 23/12/2018 at 08:39, Uncle_Sam said:

697288183_usexapnsionheader2.thumb.jpg.b6e8a2d1db22e0899def377f58ec53f6.jpg

Introduction: The sole purpose of this fie is to expand the US/Canadian experience for Football Manager as close to real life as reasonably possible. And if I do say so myself, I believe this file is the most realistic USA expansion for any version of Football Manager. There are a lot of different ways to enjoy this DB file. Take over your local NPSL or USL2 club (like my Emerald Force SC). Start with at the youth level, including the MLS academy teams. Do a Caleb Porter and build a college powerhouse before taking on the professional game. You can even make like Marc Dos Santos and start in one of the Canadian leagues (including the new Canadian Premier League). Or, just start in MLS while the pyramid below helps develop players for your dynasty.

Here are the specifics:

UNITED STATES

1324577560_usaexpansion2.thumb.jpg.418ad6d9b503eaae5ddf31955918998b.jpg

Major League Soccer: All default rules are still in place (salary cap, allocation money, contract types, All-Star Game, Drafts, etc). In 2019, as by default, FC Cincinnati joins the league (as is the case in real life). Expansion draft still occurs. The big addition here is the 2020 expansion where Beckham's Inter Miami franchise joins the league along with Nashville, as is happening in real life. Some liberty was taken with the Nashville franchise, as they have not announced their branding yet. I simply "promoted" Nashville SC from USL Championship. The teams join the league as normal, however the expansion draft for 2020 does not seem to take place. FM obviously realizes that expansion is happening because it shows on the calendar, however it never actually occurs as it does for the 2019 expansion. It's apparently a hard-coding issue. Also included is the recently announced changes to the playoffs, starting in 2019. Seven teams from each conference now qualify for a chance to win the MLS Cup, up from six. (*3.17 CHANGE NOTE - I have now included a version of the file that sets all playable clubs in the USA to "Professional". This is not entirely accurate, but it does seem to help overcome the hard-coding issues that make it difficult to sign players at the lower levels).

United Soccer League Championship: The league plays in 2018 with the same 33 teams from real life. In 2019, FC Cincinnati leaves the league to join MLS. Penn FC, Richmond Kickers, and Toronto FC II "relegate" to USL One. Austin Bold FC, Birmingham Legion FC, El Paso Locomotive, Hartford Athletic, Loudoun United FC, Memphis 901 FC, and New Mexico United all join the league for the 36 real life teams for 2019. In 2020, Chicago and Oakland join for 38. The 7 expansion clubs can be chose from USL League One at the beginning of the game.

United Soccer League One: The league does not schedule any matches in 2018, however you can choose the clubs which do not play in other leagues at the beginning of the game (Chattanooga Red Wolves, Forward Madison, Greenville Triumph, Lansing Ignite, North Texas SC, Orlando City B, and the Rochester Rhinos) It also starts with the 7 expansion teams that join USL in 2019 so you can start with one of them and build the squad. League begins play in 2019.

NPSL Pro: Does not schedule any matches for 2018 or 2019 and begins play in 2020. You can pick Cal United, Cal FC, or Oakland Roots in the beginning. In 2019, the NPSL Founders Cup generates with the 11 teams set to play in the NPSL Pro Division competing in the same format as it is set to in real life.

National Independent Soccer Association - This league begins play in 2019. In real life the NISA will run on a Fall-Spring calendar, but this cannot be done in the FM editor when the rest of the nation runs on a Spring-Fall calendar.

NCAA: All 209 teams and 24 conferences are included. Set up to mimic real life as much as FM will allow. 21 of 24 conferences have tournaments, with all 24 conference champions gaining automatic bids to the NCAA Championship Tournament. Players selected for the MLS Superdraft will come from the NCAA.

US Soccer Development Academy: This is where newgens are generated in USA in FM. Activating the division means that the youngsters will get meaningful matches. This league matches real life as much as possible, but in reality the league runs on a fall-spring schedule and FM doesn't allow one division in a nation to run fall-spring if the rest of the leagues run spring-fall. Also now included is the Generation Adidas Cup, giving MLS Academy teams competition against each other and foreign youth squads.

United Soccer League Two: Setup to reflect real life for all 2018-2019 changes. FC Tucson and South Georgia Tormenta play in USL2 in 2018 before joining USL1 in 2019.

National Premier Soccer League: Also setup to function in 2018-19 as in real life.  Chattanooga FC, Detroit City, Miami FC, Miami United, Milwaukee Torrent, New York Cosmos, FC Arizona, and ASC San Diego all play in NPSL in 2018 before moving to NPSL Pro in 2019.

CANADA: 

Canadian Premier League: Now that I know all of the rules, I have been able to recreate the CPL as it will function in real life. The league plays a 10-match Spring Season, an 18-match Fall (Autumn) Season, with the winner of each plays for the overall championship. If one team wins both the Spring and the Fall, the team with the second best record overall plays in the two-legged league championship. My file will record the winners of each half of the season, and the overall champion. I have also gotten the squad rules as close as I could to the real life rules (23 players, 7 foreign player maximum, and at least three U21 domestic players in the squad).

Second Division: League1 Ontario and the PLSQ are recreated as close as possible to real life, including league cups.

Third Division: Pacific Coast Soccer League, Canadian Soccer League, and the CSL Second Division. 

Canadian Championship: Is set to function as in real life. The six teams that participated in the tournament in 2018, with the CPL teams joining the other six real life teams in the 2019 edition. Starting in 2020 the L1O and PLSQ champions join the 7 CPL teams, the Ottawa Fury, and the 3 Canadian teams from MLS in the correct format.

ADDITIONAL FILES FOR THE CONCACAF CLUB COMPETITIONS: Apparently modifying MLS in the editor causes the default CONCACAF Champions League to go haywire, so I rebuilt it. It functions better with the CONCACAF League and CFU Club Championship competitions which I also rebuilt. If you do not include these files with my USA-Canada expansion, the Champions League will not select the proper teams. For the Concacaf League and the Concacaf Champions League to function properly, you will need to drop the Mexico and Costa Rica leagues files into the "editor files" folder. These competitions have been modified to ensure that the correct clubs qualify for continental play.

-Competitions included: CONCACAF Champions League, CONCACAF League, Leagues Cup

GRAPHICS FILE: Also included is a graphics file which contains logos for all American and Canadian teams. It also includes kits for all US teams and the CPL teams.

Screenshots:

image.thumb.png.64185575681988ce5ed2f49ecaecfe63.pngimage.thumb.png.3da54efa1159dc38fc3ae67d92a6e63c.pngimage.thumb.png.4099aefbc2f62b564d7ec5a813d9c07e.pngimage.thumb.png.6e1751c7be113ed406a3013ff35f1e32.pngimage.thumb.png.48da66865f3fc3db4dde03955182fcb5.pngimage.thumb.png.ef0ed63a6178cde6d85f6de35a8d60dd.pngimage.thumb.png.433e16b822a542f2284b80d58a176b7e.pngimage.thumb.png.aa7fa748d1e1852a21fae429cbb533b2.pngimage.png.7af58d06a736e2c4dec960893c8e2c60.png

image.thumb.png.8a099ae53964f71e88b1bebb4912d18a.pngimage.thumb.png.b677b138ea7eddd845dfef91d8adb11e.pngimage.thumb.png.b7fdbd7af14572e9d9d728b7cd1fccf4.png

KNOWN ISSUES:

-For whatever reason, the expansion draft does not happen for the 2020 or 2021 expansions. As best as I can tell, this is a hard-coding issue pertaining to MLS expansion. The expansion draft does still occur for FC Cincinnati.

-Some NPSL and USL2 clubs won't fill their squads. Some teams will always have only gray players. I've tried different things, but for now there seems to be no way around this. My guess as to why this is the case would be because in FM, clubs in the USA do not develop new players. All new domestic American players come through the Academy system whereas clubs in other countries' have a yearly youth intake. I can't say for sure why some semi-pro clubs don't just go sign free players, but I'd say it's related to the unique US youth system in FM.

-NCAA teams will not function exactly as they should in real life. FM sees the teams as amatuer U23 clubs. Their squads are usually automatically populated which I would suppose is because the SuperDraft pulls from them.

-Professional clubs from USL2, and the Division 3 competitions will sign players from the NCAA and Academy leagues. I have done what I can to minimize this phenomenon, but it is unfortunately unavoidable and unrealistic. The somewhat good news is that it will happen less frequently as the game progresses after the professional clubs have filled their squads.

DISCLAIMER: I have NO idea how this file will mesh with other database files. If you have an issue, by all means report it and I will try to make it compatible but I can make no promises on that.

DOWNLOADS:

USA Expansion 3.24 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/zacf3690c3ie97w/USA_Expansion_3-24.rar/file

-----There are now two options for the USA Expansion file: #1 Standard - The standard version of the file leaves all club status' and reputations "as is". #2 Pro - the pro version sets all clubs statuses to professional, which helps with the lower level clubs in signing players and acquiring loans. DO NOT PUT BOTH FILES IN THE EDITOR DATA FOLDER. The file will not load up if both are included.

Canada Expansion 1.9 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/x3zx188b6e2q5qq/Canada_Expansion_1.9.rar/file

Concacaf Competitions 3.23 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/pfk6bksc2338k95/Concacaf_Comps_3-23.rar/file (IMPORTANT NOTE - You will NEED these files or the correct teams will not qualify for the Concacaf Champions League. It also includes files for Costa Rica and Mexico, which you will also need to sort out qualification for the Champions League and Concacaf League)

Graphics files 3.23 (place in "Football Manager 2019>graphics" folder): http://www.mediafire.com/file/9evhxci35mrbj41/USA-CAN_Expansion_Graphics_3-24.rar/file

MLS in FM19 Video Guides

Part One (League Format): 

Part Two (Squad Breakdown): 

Part Three (Player Acquisition):

ADDITIONAL FILES

----------MLS Club Continental Competitions

CONCACAF in the Copa Sudamericana - CONMEBOL used to invite teams from North America to compete in the Copa Sudamericana. That deal ended when CONCACAF changed the format of the Champions League and started scheduling matches in the fall when the Sudamericana was played. Now that the Champions League has returned to playing all of their matches in the spring, there has been some discussion of allowing North American teams in the Sudamericana again. I remember playing in Sudamericana with the older versions of FM and it was a lot of fun, so I built this file that sends the CONCACAF Champions League winners and runner-up to the Sudamericana.

1996455895_concacafsudamericana.thumb.JPG.2fccb0d09cc6083b19d2619fba1b0df8.JPG

Pan-Pacific Championship - This revives a now-defunct preseason friendly competition that used to pit the champions of MLS Cup against the champions of Australia, Japan, and South Korea in a one-leg knockout competition. There is a third place match so two matches are guaranteed.

480280778_panpacificchampionship.thumb.JPG.2f3d9abd6e7fe1a8147e5de54c294a9b.JPG

International Champions Cup - This recreates the summer friendly competition that is played mostly in the United States in real life. This version plays the entire competition in the US and adds the MLS Supporters Shield champion as well as the Libertadores champion, who has been invited in the past.

540411429_internationalchampionscup.thumb.JPG.91a53a73eedff6faf4bef7d459c51489.JPG

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yqfd92sdc1tm3ui/MLS_Continental_Comps_3-23.rar/file

----------Central American & Caribbean Leagues

This file adds the national leagues for Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Jamaica, and Puerto Rico. These are actually updates on claasen's files from the past (so I will remove them if he so wishes but he has apparently taken a break from the scene and did not update these himself so I went ahead and did it). I added these to increase the MLS playing experience by adding some continental leagues and expand the player pool for acquisitions. Also included is the Central American Club championship competition. There are also files for the Champions League and CONCACAF league that adjust how teams are drawn from Costa Rica. The CCL and CL in this file are different from the versions included with the MLS download so you will need to remove those and add these files if you intend on running Costa Rica

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/45s787pifb26nwz/Central_American_Leagues_3-23.rar/file

----------International Competitions

These files add some international competitions to enhance the North American experience. Like all of the others, you can pick and choose which ones you want.

USA January Camp - When I managed the US national team it always bugged me that I couldn't schedule friendlies in January because in real life they hold a camp for the domestic players (and guys who play in Spring-Fall leagues like Scandinavia). So I created this file to add the camp. The US will play two matches against nations chosen randomly from a list of countries that have played against in January in the past.

image.thumb.png.33265476f841d2ed50e5def9a89eed19.png

Pan American Games - This is a real life youth competition for U22 teams from North and South America. It helps to prepare the national team programs for Olympic Qualifying.

662178519_panamericangames.thumb.JPG.758d5368c026421b45d629cd062b273c.JPG

Central American & Caribbean Games - Real life U21 competition for Latin American national teams (No USA or Canada)

1044593610_CentCaribGames.thumb.JPG.1d14cc23db31b1c7e5338eb0a86c6b1e.JPG

Central American Games - U20 Championship for the 7 Central American Nations:

image.thumb.png.c95fb13308c6ed783f9fa45ada3ed3f2.png

Copa Nuevo Mundo - In 2016 the USA hosted the Copa America. After the tournament was a huge success, there was talk about creating a new competition held every four years for the top national teams from CONCACAF and CONMEBOL. This is is that competition. I call it the Copa Nuevo Mundo (Cup of the New World). It consists of 16 teams (8 from CONCACAF, 8 from CONMEBOL) held every four years in the United States.

1195098987_copanuevomundo.thumb.JPG.7a6727468cd32d1e4a7f058150a9f53b.JPG

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/unzx850c77651h4/International_Comps_3-23.rar/file

image.png

image.png

Could you please give detailed instruction how to download the files, place them in the editor data folders correctly and launch the save? Every time I try to start the save my entire FM crashes. I use a Mac

Edited by lfcfan1414
adding more details

48 minutes ago, lfcfan1414 said:

Could you please give detailed instruction how to download the files, place them in the editor data folders correctly and launch the save? Every time I try to start the save my entire FM crashes. I use a Mac

For some unidentifiable reason it won't work on Macs. I've just ran a two year test with only the CPL and the MLS loaded, and it works fine with the correct expansion teams coming in during the correct seasons, but if you add any leagues lower than the MLS it will crash FM. Uncle Sam posted some links further back in the thread which you can use to start an already-saved game on a Mac, but this won't work for me as I can't add leagues from other custom dbs this way.

On 30/08/2019 at 23:51, Thiago Bacci said:

@UncleSam Please add the players Rodrigo da Costa and Marlon Prazeres for the Tulsa Roughnecks FC from USL Championship. They are the best players in the team and are not in the Update.. please if you can fix it in the next one will be awesome! Thank you!!!

You can do this with the in-game editor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Odd thing I have noticed. I am in the 2020 season. Lansing Ignite's page says it's in the NPSL Pro. The news updates are on the NPSL Pro, but it has it competing in USL League One.

Edited by jkl620

On 18/08/2019 at 14:48, DigitalSea said:

Can someone kindly explain how to change the DP rules? I went to match rules>rules 0, but the change didn't reflect in game. The message that explains the league rules when you start a new career showed only 3 DP slots. 

I am only loading your USA file for editing, do I need all of the other editor data loaded as well? (other leagues, MLS in Sudamericana)

Forgive my ignorance on the editor I am a complete noob lol

EDIT: Here is what I am currently doing: 

w7ilv4.jpg

Bump. I still can't figure this out :(