Show your skin... and inspire

Maestro_DK

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 horas atrás, BlueScreen disse:

Is it possible to upload your skin for download?

Sorry man, but no!

I never release something that is not my primary work!

I dont feel it right, release a skin that most panels is done by others. Guys like @keysi @wkdsoul @bluestillidie00 got that credit and have my respect.

I just collect and tweak for personal use.

I dont have time to answer to everyone that have requested me this skin, and i say sorry but thats the way i go.

Thanks

16 hours ago, gai jin said:

OMG! I really like this skin!

Thanks, glad you like it!
I read somewhere here that the "pyramid" in the hierarchy (team dynamics section) couldn't be made bigger, but I played around with the coding a bit and it is actually very simple to make it a lot bigger, see screenshot.

1464385467_Screenshot(87a).thumb.png.620fddd8dada331921525bf9554cdcf1.png

Edited by a31632

11 minuti fa, a31632 ha scritto:

Thanks, glad you like it!
I read somewhere here that the "pyramid" in the hierarchy (team dynamics section) couldn't be made bigger, but I played around with the coding a bit and it is actually very simple to make it a lot bigger, see screenshot.
Also made changes to the "social group" panel (didn't like these small icons in there). 

sorry @a31632 but it's not possible a 1366x768 version of your skin champions? thanks in advance

4 minutes ago, MIRKOFERRARI said:

sorry @a31632 but it's not possible a 1366x768 version of your skin champions? thanks in advance

Sorry, I have been working on and off on making the skin 'as perfect as it can be", at least the way I want it to look like in HD (1920x1080) which is the resolution I use. Now I'm playing the game finally, and there really is not much demand for a low(er) resolution version. I have been told that with "zoom" enabled it works pretty good but haven't tested it.

Edited by a31632

• 3 weeks later...
Am 15.8.2019 um 19:22 schrieb wkdsoul:

Started on next years...

2050771083_FootballManager201913_08_201920_46_02.thumb.png.92ba72731d9da4a73afc46c025812b5a.png

Very nice and promising... Really like the dark but almost "glowing" colouring... Are font-colours depending on teamcolours as well? And will that be your personal one or the "officially downloadable" one?

1 hour ago, dwood79 said:

Very nice and promising... Really like the dark but almost "glowing" colouring... Are font-colours depending on teamcolours as well? And will that be your personal one or the "officially downloadable" one?

you can set font colours as you want wit hte accent, i think they are sky blue in the current draft.

898932643_FootballManager201916_08_201917_52_11.thumb.png.3cf570b6b91257dd99576269bfd625e7.png

В 09.07.2019 в 20:45, a31632 сказал:

In the new version of my skin with the "score board selector" graphics installed (credit to FMNation, Maruemon ("Jovovich" on this forum) I made the bottom portion of the screen MUCH smaller now, leaving more space for the “full match” experience. The commentary section overlays on the match timeline which is almost completely obscured, when you click on the commentary bar the “match playback” buttons appear so you can scroll quickly through the highlights of any match and record it.
Also replaced the “match console” with icons only, leaving more space in the top portion of the screen;
Match review screen with playback buttons playback options in match (commentary/timeline) updated and included much bigger match captions.

Also tweaked the tactics screens (in match and regular) and player profile screen (multiple tabs for more information to be shown)

These screenshots are from my own skin (personal use), no requests for download links please.

Amazing work. Why don't you share with other fans of the fmworld?

My page with OPZ style player photo: https://fmfan.ru/topic/93-actionpack-by-lembergman-fm19/

7 hours ago, lembergman said:

Amazing work. Why don't you share with other fans of the fmworld?

My page with OPZ style player photo: https://fmfan.ru/topic/93-actionpack-by-lembergman-fm19/

Thanks for the feedback.

This skin is the Champions League skin (now at version 1.8) and as you can see in the thread of the skin there has been controversy about having an "Enhanced version" of the skin (all versions beyond version 1.1) available only by donation. In this case the scoreboard graphics shown in the screenshots is not my work and as a result is not included in my skins, I only created adjusted panels to make the overall screens look more smooth when in a full match. So no download links for that here for that reason alone.

Some people feel that adding animations to screens (which is simply adding a few lines of code to an existing panel) is reason enough to ask for donations or other financial compensation. In my skin there are plenty of animations by the way ;-) Either way, I would like to avoid any further and ongoing discussions on this subject, people can agree or disagree about this concept. So I'm not actively offering download links etc. to any of my work besides the public release of the skin in the thread.

FYI In this link to a short video file you can see some of the (animated) screens in my skin.

https://mega.nz/#!PLpGDIDK!PQ0Yp3WkQytBBsccGDn8miYRpi4iyupztETLwWS7JlU

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Had a go at remaking  the "three" skin from FM10 for someone... panels are all from the Livid'19 skin while i'm starting out.. but looks ok.

FM10   EDjreXgW4AEK_ao.thumb.jpg.855f44687d1545543ceb22116826192b.jpg   FM19 Effort 1602266818_FootballManager201904_09_201919_51_50.thumb.png.dc6e14fbf110dd6063c2ba3c367847d4.png

Oh my god :D  :eek:  Remember playing that skin on FM10 \o/

On 21/08/2019 at 17:20, a31632 said:

Thanks for the feedback.

This skin is the Champions League skin (now at version 1.8) and as you can see in the thread of the skin there has been controversy about having an "Enhanced version" of the skin (all versions beyond version 1.1) available only by donation. In this case the scoreboard graphics shown in the screenshots is not my work and as a result is not included in my skins, I only created adjusted panels to make the overall screens look more smooth when in a full match. So no download links for that here for that reason alone.

Some people feel that adding animations to screens (which is simply adding a few lines of code to an existing panel) is reason enough to ask for donations or other financial compensation. In my skin there are plenty of animations by the way ;-) Either way, I would like to avoid any further and ongoing discussions on this subject, people can agree or disagree about this concept. So I'm not actively offering download links etc. to any of my work besides the public release of the skin in the thread.

FYI In this link to a short video file you can see some of the (animated) screens in my skin.

https://mega.nz/#!PLpGDIDK!PQ0Yp3WkQytBBsccGDn8miYRpi4iyupztETLwWS7JlU

Is the enahnced still available to get? 

On 30/07/2019 at 08:16, prot651 said:

If you don't want to share maybe you can advise me how you got rid of that awful Match Day Title header

Yes what this guy said.

Would really like to get rid of the header on the match day screen. It takes up too much space!

21 minutes ago, rmfarey said:

Yes what this guy said.

Would really like to get rid of the header on the match day screen. It takes up too much space!

I don’t understand which change to a screen or panel you would like to make, can you give me screenshot?

50 minutes ago, a31632 said:

I don’t understand which change to a screen or panel you would like to make, can you give me screenshot?

Auto hide match screen so the top panel is able to be hidden during the 3D match game . Present in FM17 but removed from the last 2 releases 

10 minutes ago, prot651 said:

Auto hide match screen so the top panel is able to be hidden during the 3D match game . Present in FM17 but removed from the last 2 releases 

That has to do with the “match title bar” panel. I used the “scoreboard selector” download, available in this section (not my own work) which modified the way the screen looks.

I edited and created additional tweaks and panel changes to it so it looks (to my opinion) better but in order for you to get the same look you will have to implement the “scoreboard selector” files. (Otherwise you will have no scoreboard at all)

43 minutes ago, a31632 said:

That has to do with the “match title bar” panel. I used the “scoreboard selector” download, available in this section (not my own work) which modified the way the screen looks.

I edited and created additional tweaks and panel changes to it so it looks (to my opinion) better but in order for you to get the same look you will have to implement the “scoreboard selector” files. (Otherwise you will have no scoreboard at all)

It was actually an auto feature in preferences . By ticking auto hide the top title bar and scoreboard etc would be hidden by pushing your mouse up to the top of the screen it became visible

42 minutes ago, prot651 said:

It was actually an auto feature in preferences . By ticking auto hide the top title bar and scoreboard etc would be hidden by pushing your mouse up to the top of the screen it became visible

Oh I see what you mean now. In FM2017 you would have two match screens a “full match” window and regular with a header in it.

The coding has changed and I have played around with it a few months ago but it can’t be changed as far as I know in this version. The coding used to be in the “match full window” panel.

I had some free time so I decided to work a bit more on the Livid skin. Please don't ask for download link, as I don't know if I'm gonna release any more versions of the skin for FM19. It's all WIP anyways.

livid.thumb.jpg.924a724d742cbeb71e801b99ae391f92.jpg

Panels stayed the same, I've changed the titlebar so it displays the team primary color, as I thought the original version kinda lacked something that tells you which club you are playing as :P Still not 100% on the design though

livid2.thumb.jpg.357bbebcfeb9db770a349ce410c79270.jpg

And this I thought was the best page to showcase the other stuff, like new buttons and stuff.

Overall the skin is using darker more blue-ish colors now, but also there are a lot of transparent boxes. I still feel that some areas are looking bland but as I said it's work in progress...Any feedback is welcome.

(oh and also I can't figure out how to edit the match titlebar.xml as the default one is meh)

Edited by (sic)

23 hours ago, (sic) said:

I had some free time so I decided to work a bit more on the Livid skin. Please don't ask for download link, as I don't know if I'm gonna release any more versions of the skin for FM19. It's all WIP anyways.

Panels stayed the same, I've changed the titlebar so it displays the team primary color, as I thought the original version kinda lacked something that tells you which club you are playing as :P Still not 100% on the design though

And this I thought was the best page to showcase the other stuff, like new buttons and stuff.

Overall the skin is using darker more blue-ish colors now, but also there are a lot of transparent boxes. I still feel that some areas are looking bland but as I said it's work in progress...Any feedback is welcome.

(oh and also I can't figure out how to edit the match titlebar.xml as the default one is meh)

Looks brilliant :cool: 

Edited by john1

Il y a 23 heures, (sic) a dit :

Great work. Can you tell how to recolor the title bar. I am using Livid skin and i would have team color back.

20 hours ago, ClemB said:

Great work. Can you tell how to recolor the title bar. I am using Livid skin and i would have team color back.

Thanks.

paper.thumb.png.f62c3a078367b4fe447daecd68dd7935.pngpaper.xml

put this graphic (make sure it's named paper) and .xml file into Livid/Graphics/boxes/custom/background fade    (if the folder doesn't exist just create a new one)

That would change the color, but then the text would need to be changed too since you wouldn't see it on teams that use white as their primary color.

titlebar search panel.xmltitlebar.xml

header.xml

then you need to place these 3 files into Livid/panels/generic

client object browser.xml and this one into panels/client_object

I think that's all, but it wont be the same as in the picture because there are some other graphics that are edited.

Edited by (sic)

Il y a 6 heures, (sic) a dit :

Thanks.

paper.thumb.png.f62c3a078367b4fe447daecd68dd7935.png paper.xml 651 O · 0 downloads

put this graphic (make sure it's named paper) and .xml file into Livid/Graphics/boxes/custom/background fade    (if the folder doesn't exist just create a new one)

That would change the color, but then the text would need to be changed too since you wouldn't see it on teams that use white as their primary color.

titlebar search panel.xml 2 Ko · 0 downloads titlebar.xml 9 Ko · 0 downloads

header.xml 9 Ko · 0 downloads

then you need to place these 3 files into Livid/panels/generic

client object browser.xml and this one into panels/client_object

I think that's all, but it wont be the same as in the picture because there are some other graphics that are edited.

Thank you for the help.

Its almost working but it seems the titlebar is transparent :

34315444_Capturedecran2019-09-11a12_15_21.thumb.png.1ac5a466d0c42c5bf738a0e101a5a6d2.png

On 08/09/2019 at 12:19, a31632 said:

It was this that I was after.......The top scoreboard taking up less space at the top of the screen?

image.thumb.png.c5815a524fe96d5d7b2cecb5d5cd67ea.png

15 minutes ago, rmfarey said:

It was this that I was after.......The top scoreboard taking up less space at the top of the screen?

image.thumb.png.c5815a524fe96d5d7b2cecb5d5cd67ea.png

The top scoreboard is part of the "scoreboard selector" download that is elsewhere on this forum.

The stuff on the right top corner (match captions, logo selector and match console menu) is my own enhancement to this download.

10 hours ago, a31632 said:

The top scoreboard is part of the "scoreboard selector" download that is elsewhere on this forum.

The stuff on the right top corner (match captions, logo selector and match console menu) is my own enhancement to this download.

It looks superb. Great work.

Is this not available to download?

1 hour ago, rmfarey said:

It looks superb. Great work.

Is this not available to download?

Thanks for the compliment!

I have included the panels as an addition in the “Enhanced Version” of the skin. 

The scoreboard selector is available as a separate download in this forum, it is not included in my skin as a download as it is not my work and the creator doesn’t allow this to be part of a skin that is available “by donation”.

With the additional panels the full match screen will be made to look like in the screenshot.

6 hours ago, a31632 said:

Thanks for the compliment!

I have included the panels as an addition in the “Enhanced Version” of the skin. 

The scoreboard selector is available as a separate download in this forum, it is not included in my skin as a download as it is not my work and the creator doesn’t allow this to be part of a skin that is available “by donation”.

With the additional panels the full match screen will be made to look like in the screenshot.

Ah thank you.

I will have a look into this then!

On 04/09/2019 at 20:34, wkdsoul said:

Had a go at remaking  the "three" skin from FM10 for someone... panels are all from the Livid'19 skin while i'm starting out.. but looks ok.

FM10   EDjreXgW4AEK_ao.thumb.jpg.855f44687d1545543ceb22116826192b.jpg   FM19 Effort 1602266818_FootballManager201904_09_201919_51_50.thumb.png.dc6e14fbf110dd6063c2ba3c367847d4.png

Update so far...

347627749_FootballManager201915_09_201916_18_10.thumb.png.dda65aca842da9e89b512ab25a722d41.png345418326_FootballManager201915_09_201908_38_53.thumb.png.e91d957fae31a260c6c07e3a0d4bf6a9.png

• 3 weeks later...