Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I've had to go through a few pages and hide a number of posts. I'm not going to give each individual person a breakdown as to why, it'd take far too much time.

Firstly, don't derail Knap's thread. The primary function being a place to discuss his tactics. 

- - -

Onto the matter at hand, the file being passed about and talked about. We've hidden the posts discussing this, and the links to it as a moderating decision because we can't guarantee the safety of these files that are being shared. It comes with the standard disclaimer that you should always be careful downloading and using such files off the internet. There is no technical support available realistically should you be choosing to use this, there is no support with bugs or such if this change has been used. 

These files have been provisionally looked into by the Match Team (and are still looking into it further however), but they have provided some initial feedback. Some of the claims made are a bit dubious. Whilst these don't affect the match AI in any way, they contain the physics constraints and so affect speeds, forces etc. 

Hey, I copied your barcelona 4231 from back in the days, just for fun. It seems pretty good on this versions fm actually. Im not at home atm so cant post pictures. You should try to make one like that! I use very high loe and high def line. But everything else is like the original. (I also use WB on attack.)

Edited by Giraffin

14 minutes ago, knap said:

@Giraffin

I still use FM 16 tactics set ups so the 312` may still work. I assume the high scoring version.

If you post it later I will have a look

Yeah, its the one with the barcelona team

So I used tea for one and tequila sunrise extensively to get Stevenage promoted from both league 2 and then league 1. I was then offered the West Ham job midway through my third season. The above tactics didn’t seem to work for them and the rest of the season I have tried numerous tactics on here to varying degrees of success, and I’m currently sitting in 11th place. I’ve been told by the board I must win at least 3 out of the last 4 games. What tactic shall I go for? Defence is awful by the way (inherited bad players). Any help would be grateful. 
And thanks @knap for these tactics because you’ve made the game much more enjoyable with these tactics. 

1 hour ago, Karlo said:

Tweaked this into a 451 with DM and it's a really nice tactic for both home and away.

Only made 2 changes:
- put the center MC into DM-slot
- put the wingbacks into FB-slot

Thanks @knap

That could work for me, who are you managing?

40 minutes ago, FCArsenal said:

Guys is there any lone striker tactic, where the striker actually scores goals?

Try that Bad Company tactic, Lewandowski scored 59 goals in 50 appearances in the video, test it and let us know

Edited by 8BuggieNights15

В 27.05.2020 в 13:32, knap сказал:

@Stremka

The WB version may be the better under dog tactic compared to Iwb version

Hi Knap!

I was make this changes. Amazing result!! !It's fairytale! It's on holyday mode too.

Lost champions title on 90+3 minute(

At start parma have 250-1 chances

image.thumb.png.b00a4ef2aa5417c3f98eafd742a3020a.pngimage.thumb.png.c8cc5969a06ad8033333927ad7c8b123.pngimage.thumb.png.7107c62a82f669c8d3de5032b60c868b.png

Edited by Stremka

@knap

A lot of fantastic tactics here atm. Especially a lot of good 4-2-3-1´s. 

For a toop team in your league (Allsvenskan) looking for a solid and good tactic, but aiming to reach group stage in CL. Year 3. What 4-2-3-1 of yours would you pick? OR if someone else has ideas or other similar games and tactics they've used. 

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Stremka said:

Hi Knap!

I was make this changes. Amazing result!! !It's fairytale! It's on holyday mode too.

Lost champions title on 90+3 minute(

At start parma have 250-1 chances

image.thumb.png.b00a4ef2aa5417c3f98eafd742a3020a.pngimage.thumb.png.c8cc5969a06ad8033333927ad7c8b123.pngimage.thumb.png.7107c62a82f669c8d3de5032b60c868b.png

Hi @Stremka whic id is the tactic u used? 

@vabir85

For top teams sort the Lpool pts column. If Arsenal then I would say sub top, subject to transfers, so sort SUB TOP COLUMN.

Newer tactics will not be allocated but worth a try.

Hey @knap I’ve just started a new save with Aberdeen, I’m looking forward to the challenge of toppling Celtic after 8 years of consecutive titles but the thing is I’m a Liverpool fan so my knowledge of Scottish football never mind Aberdeen is somewhat limited and with a small wage and transfer budget, a big difference of quality of players and facilities compared to Celtic, what tactic of yours would you recommend? I can’t work out if they’re a sub team or what, in the editor their reputation is around the 5000 mark ? Any help would be appreciated! 

Thanks mate! 👍🏻

@Scruffer23

It was very much a cheat team which you could no t replicate in real save. However the real save also made over 200 goals, so it is possible, but takes a few years to build rep.

Hi Knap

going to play my last long save of FM20

starting off in league one and will be plug and play with a SUS tactic to see out games

What tactic should I use as a plug and play tactic for one last hurrah to enjoy fm20 One last time ? 

Thanks for your advice before @knap. Unfortunately i got sacked by west ham but have now taken over as Aston Villa manager who are in the relegation zone halfway through the season. I used your suggestion of fire 4321 p103 towards the end of my time at west ham and this worked well . Any other suggestions for the villa job ? 

thanks