[FM19][SKIN] TCS '19

TCSSkin

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, rootcoors said:

Hi, still have the same issue, not sure why. Have put it in the exact folder you have stated too. I even tried to change zoom level but no luck.

Weird … im at a loss why ?

2 hours ago, prot651 said:

Weird … im at a loss why ?

All I can think is that there are more files that you changed or placed inside folders. I noticed your file refers to YAC's, specifically in the below, so assume you probably have files I don't have, that is within that code and other parts of the code also?

<container class="pitch_with_tactics" entity_layout_id="it02" id="pitch_instruction_description_text_colour" name="pitch" height="575">
                <real id="pitch_perspective" value="0.000000" />
                <string id="icon_flags" value="show_name,show_extra_details,use_overview_icons,drop_initial_if_possible,show_position_role_duty_suitability,show_selection_image,show_number,show_role_duty_labels,show_familiarity" />
                <string id="show_extra_details_buttons" value="true" />
                <string id="player_icon_file" value="tactics/tactics icon info panel overview2" />
                <string id="pitch_draw_grass" value="true" />
                <string id="pitch_pattern" value="yacs thick stripes vert" />
                <integer id="pitch_vertical_padding" value="0" />
                <string id="vertical" value="true" />
                <integer id="pitch_player_icon_text_size" value="5" />
                <string id="pitch_alignment" value="can_scale" />
                <real id="maximum_player_size" value="0.220000" />
                <string id="pitch_line_colour" value="white" />
                <string id="3958779584" value="tactics normal run" />
                <string id="3958779616" value="tactics darkened run" />
                <string id="3958779648" value="tactics dragged run" />
                <integer id="pitch_touchline_width_percentage" value="20" />
                <integer id="line_width" value="1" />
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" offset="34" get_side="top" set_side="top" move_side="true" target="main" />
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_left" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="main" />
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" set_side="right" target="main" />
            </container>

Hi, here is the 178 line of "tactics overview side panel.xml" made by prot651.
  <string id="player_icon_file" value="tactics/tactics icon info panel overview2" />

"tactics icon info panel overview2.xml" is there?

If not, you should copy "player icon.xml" which is in the "panels/tactics/tcs/tactics" folder, rename it to "tactics icon info panel overview2.xml" , and put it into the "panels/tactics" folder.

Or change the 178 line of prot651's xml file as follows.
  <string id="player_icon_file" value="tactics/tcs/tactics/player icon" />

I hope this might help you.

30 minutes ago, Vakzin_QPR said:

If not, you should copy "player icon.xml" which is in the "panels/tactics/tcs/tactics" folder, rename it to "tactics icon info panel overview2.xml" , and put it into the "panels/tactics" folder.

Perfect, thank-you for this. I completed the following and all is working great now. Thanks :-)

16 hours ago, Vakzin_QPR said:

Ok cool thank you

7 hours ago, Rivanov said:

Is there an easy fix to change the Google font back to the stock font? Or do I have to change every XML file within the Font folder?

If you delete the fonts folder does it not just then use the standard skin fonts? I thought that was how it worked? I could be wrong though, apologies if thats the case.

if you will delete fonts folder everything will not work properly as there are specific fonts linked to some pages/widgets/panels so it will not use the exact fonts.

It's about 5-10 minutes to change font type in the folders. 

10 minutes ago, keysi said:

if you will delete fonts folder everything will not work properly as there are specific fonts linked to some pages/widgets/panels so it will not use the exact fonts.

It's about 5-10 minutes to change font type in the folders. 

Thanks for correcting me, appreciate that. I hadn't realised.

4 hours ago, L A I N said:

I have an issue where the substitutes aren't being displayed in the tactics section? Anyone know how to solve it?

on the side of the pitch? that's a design choice. If I didn't remove it the pitch would be squashed horizontally.

4 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

on the side of the pitch? that's a design choice. If I didn't remove it the pitch would be squashed horizontally.

I see, could you let me know how I could get something like this? I don't mind a smaller pitch

Example.png

3 hours ago, L A I N said:

I see, could you let me know how I could get something like this? I don't mind a smaller pitch

Example.png

You'd have to get in touch with whoever modified those files you see in that screenshot

27 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Version v1.6 on the way.

fm_2019-04-07_21-57-40.thumb.png.a091daaf9b4ff240f970405a7ae5bb75.png fm_2019-04-07_21-57-28.thumb.png.0168792eb6a83e787cae17f89eeeb0fc.png fm_2019-04-07_21-57-48.thumb.png.29ef6122d71a3986d35de04df3f53854.png

Also working on a light version.

fm_2019-04-07_21-49-18.thumb.png.39ebccca9a6d5f316bb0b16558e3bf78.png fm_2019-04-07_21-49-02.thumb.png.bf8a5d021368f3868b24dc951f45cc2a.png fm_2019-04-07_21-48-32.thumb.png.a3e05b59310372f525191540bb1d0dbe.png fm_2019-04-07_21-47-59.thumb.png.c64d9eb69fba8e1fc57d6729ab99114f.png

Hi mate, thank you so much for putting time and effort into this skin, much appreciated.

Do you happen to know if it will be compatible for high resolution but at 125% zoom? Thanks again.

12 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Version v1.6 on the way.

fm_2019-04-07_21-57-40.thumb.png.a091daaf9b4ff240f970405a7ae5bb75.png fm_2019-04-07_21-57-28.thumb.png.0168792eb6a83e787cae17f89eeeb0fc.png fm_2019-04-07_21-57-48.thumb.png.29ef6122d71a3986d35de04df3f53854.png

Also working on a light version.

fm_2019-04-07_21-49-18.thumb.png.39ebccca9a6d5f316bb0b16558e3bf78.png fm_2019-04-07_21-49-02.thumb.png.bf8a5d021368f3868b24dc951f45cc2a.png fm_2019-04-07_21-48-32.thumb.png.a3e05b59310372f525191540bb1d0dbe.png fm_2019-04-07_21-47-59.thumb.png.c64d9eb69fba8e1fc57d6729ab99114f.png

Loving the look of the light skin, used to use the light skins all the time on previous versions of FM but there are a lack of them being made now. Will the light skin supports backgrounds like the TCS Aero skin does?

Also I have edited a few of the panels in 1.5 as I play on a laptop so I don't mind transferring these over again for the 1.6 version, but do you know if it will support laptop resolutions at all?

13 hours ago, parsdaft1982 said:

Hi mate, thank you so much for putting time and effort into this skin, much appreciated.

Do you happen to know if it will be compatible for high resolution but at 125% zoom? Thanks again.

likely not, but I haven't tested it.

1 hour ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Loving the look of the light skin, used to use the light skins all the time on previous versions of FM but there are a lack of them being made now. Will the light skin supports backgrounds like the TCS Aero skin does?

Also I have edited a few of the panels in 1.5 as I play on a laptop so I don't mind transferring these over again for the 1.6 version, but do you know if it will support laptop resolutions at all?

most panels will support 1336x768 @85%. Also to answer your question about the backgrounds, likely not.

2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

most panels will support 1336x768 @85%. Also to answer your question about the backgrounds, likely not.

Thats great news about the resolution. No problem about the backgrounds being supported. I can edit the graphics and panels to enable this for my own use. Will 1.6 be the last version you are planning to release or are you planning on more?

Easily the best skin out there!

I have to ask though, is there any way the new 1.6V will work better with my MacBookPro 2018 Retina model?

In the main it's fine but the odd panel, graphic is either wrong size or slightly out... any ideas?

I will be gutted if I can't use this skin!

Posted this on my twitter account (@tcsskin), figured I'd post it here as well 

Just some information on the light skin. It won't be released alongside v1.6 (which is very soon), instead it'll be released as it's own separate skin, likely a few days after the main release. The light skin is converted from the dark skin so there will inevitably be bugs and things I've missed, I try to maintain a high quality with my releases but with the amount of changes required for a light skin, it'd be near impossible to fix them all. There may be a bug fix update in the future, but as of right now, the plan is to release v1.6 and the light skin, then bring an end to TCS '19. Whether there will be more releases from me, I haven't decided yet. I also haven't decided on the future for FM20, as of right now, my plan is to port TCS '19 over as is and not release any changes, but we'll see when the time comes.

It's been an fantastic year from an FM/TCS standpoint, and I'm so grateful for all of your support throughout the last six months, it's been a pleasure watching the skin grow, see more streamers and youtubers using it, people on forums, reddit, etc. It's extremely humbling.

Edited by bluestillidie00

Some edits/tweaks are superb @bluestillidie00, already tested it.

Just wanted to share only one thing from Training screen as I had it the same in my skin. When you have "training overview panel" in panels/team the right widget always disappears. (screen 1) but it's back there when you delete this panel (screen 2)

image.thumb.png.12ce7b15c6ca91300dbbb1f117a7db9f.png   image.thumb.png.88fb87c081246444f91ff56fab8b8af8.png

3 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

I'm missing the Stadium Picture in the sidebar on the Schedule page.

Screenshot%202019-04-13%20at%2020.07.01.

The code is there in the tcs fixture details.xml file

Screenshot%202019-04-13%20at%2020.08.41.

Any ideas how to solve this?

only there for previous results.

1 minute ago, bluestillidie00 said:

only there for previous results.

OMG. Didn't noticed that before. Thanks. Maybe an idea to also implement this on future fixtures? Just like in the Wannachupbrew skin? :)

25 minutes ago, prot651 said:

how?

Added the following to the code:

<!-- TOWN -->
            <container>
                <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="7" vertical_gap="-2" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />             
                      <widget class="city_label" id="nomL" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical" colour="secondary">
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="SctI" />
                    </record>
                </widget>
            </container>   

<!-- NATION -->
				<widget class="nation_button" id="nati" auto_size="vertical" alignment="left, centre_y" colour="secondary">
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" />
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cnat"/>
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!-- TOWN -->
			<container>
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="7" vertical_gap="-2" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="city_label" id="nomL" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical" colour="secondary">
					</record>
				</widget>

</container>	

<!-- MEDIA PREDICTION -->
			<container>
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="-2" vertical_gap="-2" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" id="CmeL" auto_size="vertical" font="title1"  colour="secondary">
						<integer id="get_property" value="CmeD" />
						<boolean id="name" value="true" />
					</record>
				</widget>

<widget class="media_expectation_text" id="CmeV" alignment="left"  auto_size="vertical" colour="secondary">
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>	

1 hour ago, Rivanov said:

Added the following to the code:

<!-- TOWN -->
            <container>
                    </record>
                </widget>
            </container>   

<!-- NATION -->
				<widget class="nation_button" id="nati" auto_size="vertical" alignment="left, centre_y" colour="secondary">
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" />
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cnat"/>
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!-- TOWN -->
			<container>

</record>
				</widget>

</container>	

<!-- MEDIA PREDICTION -->
			<container>
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="-2" vertical_gap="-2" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" id="CmeL" auto_size="vertical" font="title1"  colour="secondary">
						<boolean id="name" value="true" />
					</record>
				</widget>

<widget class="media_expectation_text" id="CmeV" alignment="left"  auto_size="vertical" colour="secondary">
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>	

cool thank you

17 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Light version in the OP.

Brilliant!  :cool: 

EDIT: link on OP for light version is the TCS original skin ;) 

Edited by john1

11 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

Long time no see... Huge progress mate. Great skin!

Thank you! I feel like comparing TCS 2017 to TCS '19 is a big big difference! Still nowhere near the levels of Evo or CFM though!

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Thank you! I feel like comparing TCS 2017 to TCS '19 is a big big difference! Still nowhere near the levels of Evo or CFM though!

Sometimes the simple things are the best 

@bluestillidie00

Any reason why the BG selector was removed? Is it not working anymore, does it crash the game, etc.? Or just personal preference?

Also, I like this player overview layout I saw you post elsewhere. You said you can't included it because it's someone else's work. Can you tell me where you got it from? Another skin perhaps? And did you tweak it to look like this?

123abc.thumb.png.33331e6597ee1a101823d03e0242d37a.png

1 hour ago, yonko said:

@bluestillidie00

Any reason why the BG selector was removed? Is it not working anymore, does it crash the game, etc.? Or just personal preference?

Also, I like this player overview layout I saw you post elsewhere. You said you can't included it because it's someone else's work. Can you tell me where you got it from? Another skin perhaps? And did you tweak it to look like this?

123abc.thumb.png.33331e6597ee1a101823d03e0242d37a.png

just personal preference, if you copy the files from the previous versions it will work fine

that panel was taken from everywhere, the actual layout was lifted from Helvetica FM16, the player picture bit was made by me, the player personal details was Helvetica I think, then a lot of the selector panels were taken from the likes of andromeda/Vitrex/Evo etc

4 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

just personal preference, if you copy the files from the previous versions it will work fine

that panel was taken from everywhere, the actual layout was lifted from Helvetica FM16, the player picture bit was made by me, the player personal details was Helvetica I think, then a lot of the selector panels were taken from the likes of andromeda/Vitrex/Evo etc

Great. I was hoping for that answer regarding the BG selector. I will reactivate it then.

I appreciate the info regarding the player overview profile. This layout design is very well organized. Too bad you don't have permission to include it the skin or share it.