Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

I'll let you count, but 17/18 was L21 (where K&H started, holiday simmed until they got relegated and I took over).  Starting 18/19, I was in L22 and got straight promotions until I hit League1 which I had to repeat once (37/38 & 38/39).  Then, straight promotions from League1 to Premier.  The last three years were in the Premier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is phenomenal mate! 

Do you have the craven league up in Yorkshire in scope mate? 

Keen to do a save with skipton my old mans hometown 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im sure this is just one extra demand on top of the copious work you are undergoing. But is there any way of ensuring that all clubs get to play in FA Cup qualifying rounds? As its a good source of income.  In past versions it seemed a bit hit and miss, as the numbers to enter the FA Cup didnt tally with the number of teams across the whole pyramid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, CHOWDHUR said:

im sure this is just one extra demand on top of the copious work you are undergoing. But is there any way of ensuring that all clubs get to play in FA Cup qualifying rounds? As its a good source of income.  In past versions it seemed a bit hit and miss, as the numbers to enter the FA Cup didnt tally with the number of teams across the whole pyramid. 

the whole pyramid isn't eligible for the FA Cup. It's only for levels 1-10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, rymufc77 said:

are hashtag united and its players included in this database please ? ... I m really looking forward to manage them.

They are a real team in a real league, so they will be. Don't expect any real players though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LanceHopper said:

Where will we be able to download it? Forgive the stupid question. In years of playing FM I've never downloaded a large database.

It will be in this thread, probably in the first post - when it is ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Galeg said:

Not out yet guys. Hold your horses.

You should have to pass a test about a thread to reply to it. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

They are a real team in a real league, so they will be. Don't expect any real players though!

ok then :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SickelZ You could launch them simultaneously by changing one of the editor's exe names from editor.exe to something else. The only issue is that when you change one, the editor cannot be launched from Steam. I believe that Dan has been doing this because he had mentioned this before to someone who asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone,

Very new here.. How do you actually download this database? is it on Steam? are there links on here? etc..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Degzy said:

Hey everyone,

Very new here.. How do you actually download this database? is it on Steam? are there links on here? etc..

I wrote yesterday,

Quote

It will be in this thread, probably in the first post - when it is ready.

WHEN Dan puts up the link, you just download it and put it in your editor data folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

I wrote yesterday,

WHEN Dan puts up the link, you just download it and put it in your editor data folder.

Ahh, Super! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I wrote yesterday,

WHEN Dan puts up the link, you just download it and put it in your editor data folder.

Does that mean I have to purchase the editor to use this? I'm new to adding databases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SickelZ said:

Does that mean I have to purchase the editor to use this? I'm new to adding databases.

No, you don’t.  The out of game editor is bought when you buy the full game.  The in game editor is bought separately and not needed for databases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I just wanted to say I'm also editing a 22 Tier Database! Rather than have two if you wanted to join together and create one I'd be more than willing! Litterally Created this account to post this :lol: But I'm an avid fan!

Edited by MikeyStephenson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SickelZ said:

Does that mean I have to purchase the editor to use this? I'm new to adding databases.

You don't need to use any editor. Just make sure in your Football Manager 2018 folder you have a sub-folder names 'editor data' and put it in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MikeyStephenson said:

Hi I just wanted to say I'm also editing a 22 Tier Database! Rather than have two if you wanted to join together and create one I'd be more than willing! Litterally Created this account to post this :lol: But I'm an avid fan!

Make a separate thread for your edit and tell us about it there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Make a separate thread for your edit and tell us about it there!

This is completely off topic, but whenever I see you post, your photo always cracks me up! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, phnompenhandy said:

Too handsome, huh?

More so because it sums up my own facial expression for 90% of my FM playing time haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calcal said:

More so because it sums up my own facial expression for 90% of my FM playing time haha 

Yeh, I'm still waiting for that touchline ban for assaulting the referee ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man! First of all, I really enjoy your database. Took my local village, 11th tier, last FM to EPL in around 14 years, best save I've done! Just wondering if you've got an estimated time for the tier 10 patch release? Cheers!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MullinZ said:

Hey man! First of all, I really enjoy your database. Took my local village, 11th tier, last FM to EPL in around 14 years, best save I've done! Just wondering if you've got an estimated time for the tier 10 patch release? Cheers!

 

Hoping for this weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Dan, just a quick question will the level 10 be out this weekend ? Just need to base my plans around it (Do I socialise or play FM with Hashtag united........)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I read right that the level ten database maybe released this weekend? Or, estimated too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MullinZ said:

Did I read right that the level ten database maybe released this weekend? Or, estimated too.

Yes you did, hopefully tomorrow...But that update was a few days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SickelZ said:

Yes you did, hopefully tomorrow...But that update was a few days ago.

Ah thanks, really hyped for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Work/Illness/Personal life have got in the way over the last few days, am currently finishing the 2 divisions that need doing

Take your time

The longer we wait, the more we will appreciate it when it arrives :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Work/Illness/Personal life have got in the way over the last few days, am currently finishing the 2 divisions that need doing

Take as much time as you need, mate! We’re all greatful for the database you provide us, I’m sure we can all wait a little longer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Work/Illness/Personal life have got in the way over the last few days, am currently finishing the 2 divisions that need doing

How selfish! Priorities mate :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Now time for Level 11!

 

Nice one! Testing it out now, should be good! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MullinZ said:

 

Nice one! Testing it out now, should be good! :)

Any problems then let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/10/2018 at 14:51, Dan BHTFC said:

So the BETA is out, and I've been looking at this year's league structure, it's going to be a tough one but I'm looking at doing the database once again. Every database I have done has seen the Mid Sussex League be the lowest one, this year it's different as it only goes to Level 17 but I'll be looking at getting to 22 elsewhere in the Country!

pls link download

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kokkinakis1980@hotmail.com said:

pls link download

 

maybe try to read few post above, that would be okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...