[FM19] E19 - England to Level 19

I'll let you count, but 17/18 was L21 (where K&H started, holiday simmed until they got relegated and I took over).  Starting 18/19, I was in L22 and got straight promotions until I hit League1 which I had to repeat once (37/38 & 38/39).  Then, straight promotions from League1 to Premier.  The last three years were in the Premier.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure this is just one extra demand on top of the copious work you are undergoing. But is there any way of ensuring that all clubs get to play in FA Cup qualifying rounds? As its a good source of income.  In past versions it seemed a bit hit and miss, as the numbers to enter the FA Cup didnt tally with the number of teams across the whole pyramid. 

50 minutes ago, CHOWDHUR said:

im sure this is just one extra demand on top of the copious work you are undergoing. But is there any way of ensuring that all clubs get to play in FA Cup qualifying rounds? As its a good source of income.  In past versions it seemed a bit hit and miss, as the numbers to enter the FA Cup didnt tally with the number of teams across the whole pyramid. 

the whole pyramid isn't eligible for the FA Cup. It's only for levels 1-10

@SickelZ You could launch them simultaneously by changing one of the editor's exe names from editor.exe to something else. The only issue is that when you change one, the editor cannot be launched from Steam. I believe that Dan has been doing this because he had mentioned this before to someone who asked.

3 minutes ago, Degzy said:

Hey everyone,

Very new here.. How do you actually download this database? is it on Steam? are there links on here? etc..

I wrote yesterday,

It will be in this thread, probably in the first post - when it is ready.

WHEN Dan puts up the link, you just download it and put it in your editor data folder.

48 minutes ago, MikeyStephenson said:

Hi I just wanted to say I'm also editing a 22 Tier Database! Rather than have two if you wanted to join together and create one I'd be more than willing! Litterally Created this account to post this :lol: But I'm an avid fan!

Make a separate thread for your edit and tell us about it there!

7 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Make a separate thread for your edit and tell us about it there!

This is completely off topic, but whenever I see you post, your photo always cracks me up! :lol:

Hey man! First of all, I really enjoy your database. Took my local village, 11th tier, last FM to EPL in around 14 years, best save I've done! Just wondering if you've got an estimated time for the tier 10 patch release? Cheers!

2 hours ago, MullinZ said:

Hey man! First of all, I really enjoy your database. Took my local village, 11th tier, last FM to EPL in around 14 years, best save I've done! Just wondering if you've got an estimated time for the tier 10 patch release? Cheers!

Hoping for this weekend

10 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Work/Illness/Personal life have got in the way over the last few days, am currently finishing the 2 divisions that need doing

Take your time

The longer we wait, the more we will appreciate it when it arrives :D

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Work/Illness/Personal life have got in the way over the last few days, am currently finishing the 2 divisions that need doing

Take as much time as you need, mate! We’re all greatful for the database you provide us, I’m sure we can all wait a little longer 

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

How selfish! Priorities mate :lol:

On 19/10/2018 at 14:51, Dan BHTFC said:

So the BETA is out, and I've been looking at this year's league structure, it's going to be a tough one but I'm looking at doing the database once again. Every database I have done has seen the Mid Sussex League be the lowest one, this year it's different as it only goes to Level 17 but I'll be looking at getting to 22 elsewhere in the Country!

pls link download