The Football Manager Youth Academy Challenge

k9CnY2n.png

Domestic League : Allsvenskan - 7th
A second consecutive 7th place finish and overall that is a solid consolidation in the top flight.  This felt more comfortable than last year and we rarely felt the pressure of a relegation fight, unlike last year.  We did have a worrying wobble in the middle of the season.  After a full month of June off due to Euro 2028, we played several top teams in July and picked up just a solitary draw with 3 losses.  Thankfully with that tough stretch out of the way we only lost another 3 in our final twelve games.

Domestic Cup : 2027-2028 edition - Already knocked out

Domestic Cup : 2028-2029 edition - Qualified for the Group Stages next year
Our struggles in the qualifying round (technically called the 2nd Round) of the cup against lower league teams continues.  This time IK Oddevold took us to extra time at our place before we won with the only goal of the game

Europe : n/a

Youth Intake
A very nice intake indeed, giving us needed depth in quality prospects and also providing an instant impact kind of player.
Viktor Lilja-Ekeros (10A) - Oh yes!  This may finally signal the end of Sebastian Hansson's grip on our left full back spot after a 10 year run!  He has almost everything I would want, and to be honest I have half thought about trying to convert him full time to a left sided midfielder.  A very well rounded kid with a professional personality.  There is one huge worry, noted in the General section below.
Jesper Sandberg (10B) - An interesting central defender, who can also play central midfield.  That alone gives hope he can turn into a more classy DC than the current crop (low bar!).  Hopefully he can progress.
Mathias Bohlin-Larsson (10C) - Another interesting looking player.  Natural at DM, which I we have been moving away from recently, but has options at retraining at DC or MC.  He feels a little small and lacking in physicals for DC, so I am thinking of trying to turn him into an MC.  If successful, it would be a great addition for me as his tackling is already far superior to other CM options at my disposal.  If his teamwork rises, also possible future captain / vice captain considerations.
Niklas Oscarsson (10D) - I do like prospects who can play multiple positions for me.  Niklas has the well rounded physicals to give chances in the senior squad to, just not sure what to make of that personality....
Joakim Berglund (10E) - A second natural forward but with other positions available to play.  Joakim needs more development that Niklas, but I like the potential look of him.
Christer Eriksson (10F) - A good looking GK prospect

Transfers
Well, this was going to be another 'lots of loans' one line entry and then the day after our Swedish transfer deadline passed something unexpected happened.....  Juventus came in for Joakim Groundstroem (08B) with an initial offer in the 400k range.  After a lot of haggling, we managed to get them up to 800k immediately and another 1m in payments over the next 2 years.  I felt my hand was forced here as the signs were not boding well if I turned them down.  The downside is that while this is great money for us, it did not fix our mounting money issues.  On the plus side, Joakim was not playing overly well anyway, so his departure didn't hurt us too much in the short term (long term, if he filled his potential he would of obviously been great for us)

Squad Stats - Season Awards
1st - Anders Hall (04C) 35% - A first showing in the awares for Anders.  He is a typical no nonsense defender who can win the ball and then do nothing with it!  But he won the ball well for us this year and then fans appreciated that!  Our vice captain in waiting for when Abdoulie Jobe moves on and Selim Ari (03B) gets promoted to captain.
2nd - Ivan Vukcevic (06B) 28% - Our right winger with a good season in the books 
3rd - Selim Ari (03B) 23% - Our Mr Consistent

General
This year felt like we belonged in the top flight as players began to settle down and perform better.
So, Viktor Lilja-Ekeros (10A).  Granted he did not really shine at all during his first 5 games of his career, but he has a lot of potential.  Sadly, he knows this as is evidenced by our contract negotiations.  He signed a 4 year youth deal on intake day and as the season wound down I tried to get him to sign a full time deal.  He is already stating that he doesn't think Vastra Frolunda can field a team on the level he wants to play for.....  So, at best I might have a 4 year 'loaner' type player, but chances are he might starting causing an issue well before then :(

6frvo5R.png

S8o2Gv9.png

Edited by Braumiller
speeling

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcomer to this challenge, will be starting later on. Just a quick question on existing players at the club you join.. Do you keep these on for as long as possible (i.e. able to offer contract) or do you have to offload these as soon as you can?

1 hour ago, gibbo11 said:

Newcomer to this challenge, will be starting later on. Just a quick question on existing players at the club you join.. Do you keep these on for as long as possible (i.e. able to offer contract) or do you have to offload these as soon as you can?

Keep them on for as long as possible (if you like them). In some places like Germany it'd be literally impossible without them in the first few seasons. Of course, most of the time your youth products will eventually end up a lot better anyway,

Bilderesultat for real jaen club de futbol

Real Jean FC

Season Update 2026-2027

A fantastic season for us, a huge step up from last years 11th place finish. We made the Champions League, finishing 4th! Media prediction was as expected that we finished dead last, what a year! 

After a very unstable season last year I decided to make some changes. I decided to train our 3rd choice centre back, Lolo Vargas, as a right back, in a try to get some consistency in that position. That worked well, and was a big strengthening of our back line. I also replaced my long serving left back, Felipe Alfonso, a player who has been great for us, but really only on the offence. His defensive skillset is awful, and he was turning into a liability. 

The remaining squad took some good steps forward, especially in the goalkeeping department. Khalid Naim has really proven worthy of being our first choice at only 16 years old, and he is already close to La Liga standards. 

I dont know what it is about Real Jean and season openers, but we almost always do well. This time we beat Real Madrid 4-1 (!!), and that set the tone for the rest of the season. Although we were not fighting for a CL spot until the end of the season we were always in the top half, and we really never got one of our classic terrible run of forms, which has been the case in the previous seasons. Coming close to the end we were looking really good, even fighting for a medal. But a couple of weak draws against weak teams and an expected loss to Barcelona, everything was wide open. In the last round of the season we were fighting against Valencia, Getafe and Rayo Vallecano, all four teams had the opportunity for a medal.. We were up against Racing Santander, a weak injury plagued team sitting in 18th place.. All we had to do was win. We were shockingly bad.... We drew the game 3-3 but deserved to lose.... But for some reason, Getafe drew 0-0 at Alaves and Rayo Vallecano lost 2-0 to Betis. Valencia beat Osasuna 3-1 and secured 3rd place, but we managed with our draw to maintain 4th place and secure Champions League!! 

We are so far away from a Champions League team that I its laughable, but it doesnt matter. We will get extremely valuable experience and our club reputation will take a big jump. 

Santiago Sanchez, our leading striker, finally turned chances into goals this year, and that was really key. He ended on 14 goals, third place in the "Top Goalscorer" table, and won the Spanish Top Goalscorer of the Year. Our best player, Jorge Vela, made Team of the Year. I won Manager of the Year. 

We also got a pretty decent left back in the Youth Intake, Sebastian Tejero. Unfortunately the only good player in our entire intake. I got so mad i fired our HOYD, after less than a year in the job. Tejero went straight into the team. His stats shown in the screenshot underneath tells you everything you need to know when I say we are far away from CL quality... 

Goals for next season: 

- Mid table finish 
- Finish 3rd (or better) in CL group stages
- Qtr final in Copa del Rey

62.thumb.jpg.ee5c0f4b2c6c82bfc511e555c5af5d14.jpg63.thumb.jpg.873ac51b897b81d61876feb0b41f454c.jpg64.thumb.jpg.74209a98f8ca39e4288108461f768f32.jpg65.thumb.jpg.f47e93174f18e7d777ed09dfe879c062.jpg

66.thumb.jpg.74e54b173a6811b6d082fbadc99e0527.jpg67.thumb.jpg.c6cb652c82c77c6ea7c0238c597f715f.jpg68.thumb.jpg.a0278039a780bf43784af38a6503c69f.jpg

69.thumb.jpg.855cdc9dcd48b4a7591fdf571806d6e1.jpg70.thumb.jpg.c8c3cabe21d7d5d202b6bf85d6bb63c9.jpg71.thumb.jpg.d1a5df489e284ec1e925995ad3d27a4e.jpg

Season	|   League                   |  Position |  Copa Del Rey       |   Europe   |   Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20	|   Segunda Division B       |  9th      |  2ns round          |   N/A	    |   Okay start up season
2020/21	|   Segunda Division B       |  2nd      |  3rd round          |   N/A	    |   Promoted through play off
2021/22	|   La Liga 123              |  7th      |  3rd round          |   N/A	    |   Promoted through play off, back-to-back
2022/23	|   La Liga                  |  10th     |  2nd round          |   N/A	    |   Great first season, finishing mid table
2023/24	|   La Liga                  |  14th     |  2nd round          |   N/A	    |   No progress to speak of, managed to get worse
2024/25	|   La Liga                  |  8th      |  5th round          |   N/A	    |   Solid season, finished 8th
2025/26	|   La Liga                  |  11th     |  4th round          |   N/A	    |   Decent season, good club progress if not so much on the pitch
2026/27	|   La Liga                  |  4th      |  4th round          |   N/A	    |   Amazing year, predicted 20th, finished 4th! 

Ac_bellinzona.png

AC BELLINZONA 2022-23 SEASON REVIEW

Standings -- Fixtures 1 -- Fixtures 2 -- Transfers -- Statistics -- Commercial Summary

bellinzona-season-by-season-excel-2_20_2

bellinzona-season-by-season-excel-2_20_2

Another year where we were picked dead last by the media and another year where we finished in 8th place.  We are always beat the newly promoted teams and then poach enough points off the established teams to keep our heads above water.  But now, our "golden generations" are starting to move into the senior team.  A few of them are moving into starting roles.  As a result, we are no longer the worst team across all the attributes.  We are starting to beat out team in some categories.  Maybe in a season or two, the media will pick us to finish 9th!   That said, we still struggle in the basic fundamentals of the game.  We don't score many goals (35 or 0.97 per game) and we allow too many goals (57 or 1.58 per game).  Need to get those numbers to get to even and then flip around before we can start making some noise in the league.  

Players of the Season:

LW Alain Ott (48%): Ott became the first player besides Luca Quadri to lead the team in assists.  Ott had eight helpers this season.  He may see some reduced playing time, next season, as we move to more narrow formations.  May look to sell high in the off-season.

GK Ulisse Pelloni (26%): Pelloni had a lot of work this season and did the best that he could.  He got most of the starts in the league matches while still giving the young Christian De Marco 21B playing time to aid his development.  Pelloni probably has one or two more years before he gets supplanted by De Marco as the starter.

CF Christian Giacchetti (16%): Giacchetti rebounded a little in 2022-23.  He got back to double digit goals with 13 to lead the team.  He could see himself working as a target man in either a 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-1-3-1-1 formation next year.  

The most exciting time of the year is youth intake day.  This year, we put out Golden Generation III: The Center Forwards Strike Back.  Two of the best talents are center forwards which is something that we desperately need.  We need center backs too and we didn't get that lock-down center back that we have a dire need for.  We got a center back who could eventually provide some depth in Raffaele Croci (our G talent - 6th best player).  Combining the two new center forwards which the three 'A' talents, who are all midfielders, from our previous three intakes, we may go narrow next year and try to outscore the bottom teams and hold on for dear life against the top teams.

CF Stefano Gentile 23A: A hard-working center forward who is already one of our fastest forwards at 11 pace.  He's our best finisher and has a driven personality.  Somebody is going to go right from the youth team to the 2023-24 senior team roster.

CF Roger Boumal 23B: Boumal is our fastest forward with 16 pace.  Doesn't have the finishing that Gentile has or the hard-working personality.  It is likely that Boumal will spend a year with the youth team before getting a call-up for the 2024-25 roster.

RW Raffaele Borghesi 23C: Borghesi fits a need on the right wing that we have.  Our current right winger Luca Quadri is starting to slip already at age 29.  GIl 20L has moved into a more prominent right wing role.  Borghesi has the potential to be better than both Quadri and Gil 20L.  Just needs some time to develop.

DMC Nemanja Petric 23D: Petric is our best central midfielder from this class.  He's not in the same ability class as our current midfield intakes.  That's okay, I want those three players (more on them in a minute) to develop in their starting senior team roles while Petric develops with the youth team and is ready to move into their place in the senior team if/when they get sold.

Current Youth Developments:

AMC Antonio Garguilo 22A: Called up to the Swiss U20 team for the summer Toulon Tournament.  Has played in the three group stage matches thus far.

CM Daniele Vitali 20A: Vitali earned his first Swiss U21 team call up in March

DMC Paul Quentin 21A: Earned three U21 caps during the season

Finances

Finances have improved somewhat mainly because I didn't pour our sponsorship revenue into facility upgrades.  I'm not going to upgrade the facilities again this season since we are still churning out Golden Generations.  I am planning on upgrades to the junior coaching and youth recruitment if the board will allow.  That will impact the bottom line but not to the extreme that the facility upgrades will which should allow to continue to save for a new stadium in the future.

oppsal_if_fotball.gif?itok=TadLrAIH

Oppsal Season 2026 Report

Another update from your favourite Norwegian yo-yo club. In our last 3 seasons we have been relegated, promoted and relegated again, so i'll give you one guess as to what happened this season. Yes, the yo has yo'd yet again.

Cup- Another early exit to a lower league team. This time it was to Vidar and despite going ahead twice the game finished 2-2 and we lost on penalties. Our finances have definitely suffered as a result.

League- we started off with 4 draws in our first 5 games, but did extend that unbeaten streak to 10 games with a few more wins thrown in. From then on, we only lost 3 games which were all away at our top of the table rivals. This meant that with one game to go, we were top of the league on goal difference. However, the problem was there were still 4 teams with a genuine chance of winning it all and we were playing away at KFUM, who were another team who could win the league with a win. We went ahead early thanks to Pål Langåker 19A but they pulled one back after half time and we couldn't push on for a winner, meaning we sunk down into 2nd place with a draw. Moss, our mortal nemesis, managed to win their game so took the title ahead of us frustratingly. Fram Larvik, the 4th team in contention managed to lose their game meaning we still snuck into the playoffs. We faced UII/Kisa first and dominated the whole tie. Our ball-winning midfielder Jørgen Solvang Nilsen scored 4 goals across the two legs including 2 free kicks in the first leg, leading us to a 6-0 aggregate win. We then faced Raufoss from the division above for a spot in the First Division. The away leg was very close but they managed to scrape a 3-2 win with a 93rd minute winner, but I was still confident in us at home. We delivered in the return leg, winning 2-0 meaning a 4-3 win on aggregate. I am very familiar with this playoff, I hope I never have to play in it again!

Best Players-

Top goalscorer: Pål Langåker 19A (17 goals) A pretty solid season for Pål as he also won the league's top goalscorer award and became the club's all time top goalscorer with 81 goals.

Most assists: Glenn Harviken (11 assists) the RM position has been firmly seized by the untagged Glenn, who beat out two 'B' tagged players for the starting role and he's done really well. He equalled the record assist tally for the club in a season. He is also one of the first players to have spent time at our lower league affiliate Skjetten and then break into the first team.

Highest avg rating: Arve Granhaug 19B (7.58) This guy keeps getting better every year, the CM position is a real strength for us. The class of '19 (which includes Harviken) sweeps the first 3 awards!

Most POM: Jørgen Solvang Nilsen (6) Another really good season from our ball winning midfielder. He's probably nearing the age where we look at giving his starting spot to a younger talent but I think he still has a few years of top quality left.

MVP: Arve Granhaug 19B

Best U23 Player: Pål Langåker 19A is still 23 apparently so he wins this for probably like a 5th time, I'm too lazy to go back and check. Last time for him however, so we'll see who steps up next season.

Results Results 2 (no) Transfers

Academy Players that played over 1000 minutes this season:

Rasmus Nilsen 20A (2 assists 11 clean sheets)

Henrik Kaasa 19C (1 goal, 2 assists)

Pål Langåker 19A (17 goals, 8 assists, 4 POM, League top goalscorer, Club all-time top goalscorer)

Glenn Harviken (6 goals, 11 assists, 1 POM)

Stian Sollien 21A (3 assists)

Arve Granhaug 19B (8 goals, 7 assists, 2 POM)

Vidar Andersen 26A (2 goals, Club youngest ever player and youngest ever goalscorer)

Henrik Butterud (1 goal, 4 assists)

We did accomplish our goals for this season. As well as getting promoted, we moved on 3 or 4 more old, low determination players. This means that only 3 of our starting 11 are not academy graduates and only 5 players still remain at the club from when I started. Next season I just really, really want to survive. I have had enough of yo-yoing, please. 

|         League        | Pos.  |   Cup       |  Europe    |  Top scorer     |  Top assists          |  Highest avg rating|     Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   2nd Division       3rd      2nd Round        -         Bransdal(22)      Bransdal(8)             Bright-Taylor(7.41)     PROMOTION
2020   1st Division      11th      1st Round        -         Langåker(11)      Östman/Nilsen(7)        Bright-Taylor(7.06)     Survived
2021   1st Division       9th      3rd Round        -         Langåker(14)      Rosendal/Nilsen(6)      Kristiansen(7.20)       Mid Table
2022   1st Division       9th      2nd Round        -         Langåker(18)      Rosendal/Paulsberg(6)   Bright-Taylor(7.07)     Mid Table
2023   1st Division      14th      1st Round        -         Bransdal(9)       Nilsen(5)               Nilsen(7.08)            Relegated
2024   2nd Division       2nd      3rd Round        -         Langåker(17)      Nilsen(9)               Bright-Taylor(7.51)     PROMOTION
2025   1st Division      15th      2nd Round        -         Langåker(10)      Harviken(7)             Nilsen(7.14)            Relegated
2026   2nd Division       2nd      1st Round        -         Langåker(17)      Harviken(11)            Granhaug(7.58)          PROMOTION

13 hours ago, gibbo11 said:

I tend to keep them as long as they are useful in any way, shape, or form. If they are good enough to play, then they stay. If they are content to be a decent backup, they stay. If they are leaders in the dressing room, then they stay (this seems to matter much more now! A team without leaders will fold under pressure much more often than others. Be warned!).

I also keep them quite long if they have high determination an/or good personality. Since most of the players you get through will have poor personalities or low determination, this can help with squad mentality and keep determination from dropping and hopefully nudge the players into better hidden mentals.

Oppsal Youth Intake 2027

We've hit the jackpot! no less than 6 players with 5 star potential as well as the best player to come through my academy yet. 

UgXGbSC.png

Here is Tryggvason, who will be going straight into the first team and potentially into the starting lineup:

sSZuYhz.png

Here are the other 5 top prospects: Espegren 27B Mathisen 27C Auklend 27D Haradinaj 27E Kristiansen 27F

They weren't lying when they said 'golden generation' this time, and I'm sure most of these 6 will see first team game time in the next season or two. Hopefully these new youngsters can help us survive this season!

So, I just can't stay away from this challenge... So I've started again, this time in a small country (but not Wales, sorry @dkouv!).

I'm heading to Iceland! For my third attempt to do this on the saga island far out in the Atlantic.

zBRRdpC.png

I'm taking over the same club I tried this with last year (or the year before, I can't really recall when), Fjarðabyggð! For those of you who don't quite get the "ð", it's and old character called "Eth" that were used in several languages in the Middle Ages, including Old English. It's pronunciation is very close to "th" in word like "the". So it's something like Fjarthabygddth and it means something like "Town by the fjord" if Google translate is to be believed. I believe it, since my native tongue of Norwegian have some of the same words and "Fjordbygd" would be a fairly similar name in Norwegian.

The town itself is located on the west side of Iceland.

ZWa0zpg.png

And if Google earth is to believe then this is their home ground:

KskIVch.jpg

So, I'll have a go at this season, and update whenever appropriate.

Hrósa fyrir Íslandi!

@thomas_e I am actually not Norwegian, just thought it would be a fun place to attempt the challenge. I am incredibly familiar with the Norwegian lower leagues by now, but hopefully I'll get into the champions league someday. This season is finally looking pretty promising!

FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt
Season 2039/2040

Erfurt news:
- manager contract to 30.06.2042
- stadium 54 638, average attendance 53 331, by capacity 97%, 9 stadium sellouts
- finances: balance +579M
- tactic: 4-4-1-1
- european ranking: 6th, domestic reputation: 4th
---
Transfers: [Transfers]
As usual i am selling players which gained their max potential, and putting in 1st team younger players with lower abilities but higher potential.
+ 6,5M DR. Günther Drost    91/1
+ 6,0M MR. Herbert Bartz     23/2
+ 2,9M MC. Armin Reck        128/18
+ 1,4M GK. Florian Gruber   131/-
---
League: rules - players under 17yo not allowed to play
predicted 10th - odds 36.00
position 5th [table] - Europa League qualification
Boring season, was close to CL qualification, bad finish, lot of points lost with weaker teams, we dropped from 3rd to 5th.
---
Cup: 3rd round
1st r. - won A[6-0] with SSV Markranstädt (non-league)
2nd r. - won A[3-2] with FC Schalke 04 (Bundesliga)
3rd r. - lost H[0-1] with Hertha BSC (Bundesliga)

Europa League: 2nd round
Group stage:  1st place, all games won
1st r. - won A[4-0], H[6-0] with Zorya Lugansk
2nd r. - lost [2-0], A[0-3] with Borussia Dortmund - felt FM'ed, after 2-0 win home, we lost 3 goals away in  very even match, goals from long shot, corner and own goal.
---
Intake:
Another bad year, signed few but noone looks good. I don't know how he can by 5 start rated.
[intake] - [Stefan Schultz]
---
Stats:
Top goalscorer: Cristian Matera (FC)  - 20 goals - 29yo
Most assists: Fabian Wähling (AMC) - 14 assists - 26yo
Highest average rating: Jonas Hanske (DL) - 7,49 - 21yo
Most POM: Tino Schau (AMC)  - 8 - 30yo

Season

League

Pos

Cup

Int.Cup

Top scorer

Top assists

Highest avg. rat.

TF

YF

JC

YR

Notes

2019/20

3.rd

3rd

-

-

A.Shala [15]

R.Gladrow [7]

M.Kaffenberger [7.33]

Average

Average

Average

Average

lost promotion in play-offs

2020/21

3.rd

4th

1st r.

-

D.Geurts [17]

T.Hasse [10]

N.Lorenzoni [7.34]

Average

Average

Average

Average

1 pt behind play-off

2021/22

3.rd

1st

2nd r.

-

J.Lewejohann [20]

D.Geurts [10]

R.Gladrow [7.43]

Average

Average

Average

Average

promotion!

2022/23

2.nd

15th

1st r.

-

R.Gladrow [15]

R.Stapelfeld [8]

L.Novy [7.20]

Average

Average

Good

Established

survived

2023/24

2.nd

12th

1st r.

-

R.Stapelfeld [12]

R.Stapelfeld [6]

R.Stapelfeld [7.25]

Good

Good

Excellent

Well established

safe position

2024/25

2.nd

14th

2nd r.

-

S.Wentzel [12]

N.Wollitz [7]

R.Stapelfeld [7.19]

Great

Great

Exceptional

Extensive

survived

2025/26

2.nd

5th

2nd r.

-

R.Stapelfeld [19]

R.Stapelfeld [8]

R.Stapelfeld [7.37]

Great

Great

Exceptional

Extensive

close to play-off spot

2026/27

2.nd

3rd

2nd r.

-

N.Wollitz [16]

J.Fitzner [16]

D.Strobel [7.37]

Excellent

Great

Exceptional

Extensive

promotion! after playoff

2027/28

1.st

15th

SF

-

L.Aicher [20]

K.Majewski [10]

H.Meier [7.33]

Excellent

Great

Exceptional

Extensive

survived

2028/29

1.st

7th

3rd r.

-

L.Aicher [21]

N.Wollitz [8]

L.Aicher [7.20]

Excellent

Excellent

Exceptional

Extensive

EL qualification

2029/30

1.st

12th

3rd r.

EL 2nd r.

C.Matera [14]

H.Schneider [10]

D.Backhaus [7.18]

Excellent

Excellent

Exceptional

Extensive

middle table

2030/31

1.st

13th

2nd r.

-

L.Aicher [13]

L.Aicher [9]

V.Fuß [7.22]

Excellent

Superb

Exceptional

Extensive

middle table

2031/32

1.st

8th

F

-

C.Matera [12]

F.Wähling [8]

D.Backhaus [7.28]

Superb

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

EL qualification

2032/33

1.st

3rd

3rd r.

EL QF

L.Aicher [19]

T.Schau [12]

D.Bigger [7.33]

Superb

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

CL qualification

2033/34

1.st

5th

QF

CL QF

L.Aicher [21]

T.Schau [11]

C.Nagel [7.36]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

CL qualification

2034/35

1.st

5th

2nd r.

CL SF

C.Matera [17]

T.Schau [17]

T.Schau [7.51]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

EL qualification

2035/36

1.st

11th

3rd r.

EL won

C.Matera [20]

T.Schau [16]

F.Wähling [7.48]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

won EL!

2036/37

1.st

6th

QF

CL F

D.Röppnack [22]

F.Wähling [23]

F.Wähling [7.49]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

won Euro SuperCup!

2037/38

1.st

3rd

QF

EL QF

F.Wähling [18]

T.Schau [16]

J.Hanske [7.55]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

CL qualification

2038/39

1.st

7th

QF

CL SF

T.Schau [11]

T.Schau [9]

F.Wähling [7.27]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

EL qualification

2039/40

1.st

5th

3rd r.

EL 2nd r.

C.Matera [20]

F.Wähling [14]

J.Hanske [7.49]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

EL qualification

San_Marino_Calcio_logo.png.89a194ef7a637155fad11972c06c3e52.png 

Season 2024 / 25

Table         Transfer History

A breakthrough season !! Competed for the league win and big improvement in performance.

Knocked out in the 3rd round promotion playoff on penalties.

Manager of the year second season in a row :) 

Finances : £ 746K        Projected end of 2025/26 £ 32K

New owners at the end of the season decided to take a £ 900K bank loan. 

Nice to see green numbers but the board are not willing to improve facilities or youth recruitment.

Youth intake was very good with 3 players already in the senior squad. Alessandro Farina ,  Gabriele Steffanelli and Enea Vezzani

Season        Div            Pos            Goals                   Assist              Avg Rating          Traning Facilities       Youth Facilities       Youth Recruitement       Stadium     Average Attendance

2019/20     Serie C        15th          Rrasa 10               Zeqiri 8           Gasperi 6.95             Average                  Below average              Fairly basic                   5.500           ( 601 )

2020/21     Serie C        17th          Rrasa 11              Trupia 5          Pasquini 6.90            Average                  Belowe average            Established                   5.500           ( 714 )

2021/22     Serie C        11th         Gasperi 15          Tedesco 9         Gasperi 7.19             Average                  Belowe average            Established                   5.500           ( 714 )

2022/23     Serie C         5th         Gancitano 11      Tedesco 10       Pasquini 7.06            Average                  Belowe average            Fairly basic                   5.500           ( 841 )

2023/24     Serie C         6th          Ghirardi 16         Tedesco 6         Ferrari 7.15               Average                  Belowe average            Fairly basic                   5.500           ( 895 )

2024/25     Serie C         4th          Ghirardi 22         Tedesco 16       Piccinni 7.22             Adequate               Belowe average             Fairly basic                   5.500          ( 1121 )

My goal going forward is to fight for promotion. 

Squad growing stronger and the youngsters from my 2 first intakes start to look like quality players for the league.

GL to you all !! :) 

Edited by Diego D10S

Paul Quentin 21A becomes my first academy product to leave the nest for a bigger club as he moves to Dortmund for €2,500,000 up front with an additional €1,000,000 in three installments and €500,000 when he makes his first appearance for Dortmund.  Plus, Bellinzona get 40% of his next transfer and Dortmund come to our place for a friendly.

football-manager-2019-2_22_2019-11_59_17

football-manager-2019-2_23_2019-12_00_08

football-manager-2019-2_23_2019-12_00_17

57 appearances for the club mainly as our starting defensive midfielder so €3,500,000 with the potential for €4,000,000 is a nice sale for the club.  He is our only quality defensive midfielder on the roster.  I've called up Nemanja Petric 23D to replace Quentin but as you can see, he isn't the quality of Quentin.

Oppsal Season 2027 Report

So, our third attempt at the Norwegian First Division, could we survive? or would the yo-yoing continue. A fresh injection of talented youngsters from the intake as well as the continued development of more established players made me feel optimistic.

Cup- We comprehensively beat lower league Gjelleråsen IF in the first round then narrowly scraped by Tynset on penalties in the next round. We then drew Arendal who are one of the better teams in our division so lost out 3-1. Reaching the 3rd round gives us 100K+ of prize money so i'm going to set that as the benchmark for future seasons.

League- A pretty solid performance throughout, especially at home. We hovered in and out of the playoff places for the first 2/3 of the season before dropping off slightly, but we still avoided relegation with 5 matches remaining and finished in our best ever position of 8th! We never seriously challenged for the playoffs but I am very satisfied with a mid-table finish.

Best Players-

Top goalscorer: Pål Langåker 19A (9 goals) I switched Pål to the deep lying forward role this season in order to give our other talented young strikers game time as advanced forwards, meaning he didn't rack up as many goals. He was still solid however and had a good season.

Most assists: Jørgen Solvang Nilsen (7 assists) Another fantastic season from our ball-winning midfielder who is defying his age to still be one of our best players despite all the talented youngsters coming through. 

Highest avg rating: Jørgen Solvang Nilsen (7.21) 

Most POM: Vegard Dyvik 25F (3) A pretty surprising winner here. I threw this guy into our starting RB spot as Henrik Kaasa 19C had basically topped out as a 2 star player and Dyvik had much higher potential. He did okay overall but had a couple of fantastic games. He definitely looks pretty promising.

MVP: Jørgen Solvang Nilsen

Best U23 Player: Glenn Hoel. This guy managed to win the starting LB role over Stian Sollien 21A as an untagged player and has actually turned into a really good player. I actually remember almost not signing this guy from the intake as he only had 3 star potential and didn't look that great but he's now rated 4 star ability with 4.5 potential. Just goes to show that initial reports on intake day can be wildly off, especially at this level.

Rasmus Nilsen 20A (9 clean sheets, 1 POM)

Stian Rustand (4 goals, 1 assist, 1 POM)

Pål Langåker 19A (9 goals, 2 assists, 2 POM)

Glenn Hoel (1 goal, 6 assists, 1 POM)

Arve Granhaug 19B (2 goals, 3 assists, 2 POM)

Vidar Andersen 26A 

Glenn Harviken (5 goals, 2 assists, 1 POM)

Vegard Dyvik 25F (4 assists, 3 POM)

Sigve Iversen 24A (3 goals, 1 assist)

Christian Tryggvason 27A (6 goals, 2 assists, 1 POM, Youngest ever appearance maker and goal scorer for the club)

Torjus Krogstad 25A (7 goals, 1 assist, 1 POM)

Magnus Berg 22A (1 assist)

Henrik Butterud (1 goal)

So we accomplished our goals for another season. Survival and a comfortable mid-table position to go with it. Next season I think we are good enough to at least challenge for the playoffs if not make it in. Only 4 players still remain from when I took over and they are slowly being phased out as new more talented youngsters come through.

|         League        | Pos.  |   Cup       |  Europe    |  Top scorer     |  Top assists          |  Highest avg rating|     Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   2nd Division       3rd      2nd Round        -         Bransdal(22)      Bransdal(8)             Bright-Taylor(7.41)     PROMOTION
2020   1st Division      11th      1st Round        -         Langåker(11)      Östman/Nilsen(7)        Bright-Taylor(7.06)     Survived
2021   1st Division       9th      3rd Round        -         Langåker(14)      Rosendal/Nilsen(6)      Kristiansen(7.20)       Mid Table
2022   1st Division       9th      2nd Round        -         Langåker(18)      Rosendal/Paulsberg(6)   Bright-Taylor(7.07)     Mid Table
2023   1st Division      14th      1st Round        -         Bransdal(9)       Nilsen(5)               Nilsen(7.08)            Relegated
2024   2nd Division       2nd      3rd Round        -         Langåker(17)      Nilsen(9)               Bright-Taylor(7.51)     PROMOTION
2025   1st Division      15th      2nd Round        -         Langåker(10)      Harviken(7)             Nilsen(7.14)            Relegated
2026   2nd Division       2nd      1st Round        -         Langåker(17)      Harviken(11)            Granhaug(7.58)          PROMOTION
2027   1st Division       8th      3rd Round        -         Langåker(9)       Nilsen(7)               Nilsen(7.21)            Mid Table

Oppsal 2028 Youth Intake

Well, nothing could hope to live up to last year, but I definitely can't complain about this years intake. More quantity over quality compared to last year but there definitely look to be some talented players in here and I'd be surprised if at least 3 or 4 didn't turn into first teamers eventually. 

2WZfbzX.png

We've got another player who is very talented this year and will be thrust straight into the first team and will certainly get some starts. He's also in a position we needed at CB which is great. Here is Glenn Fritzøe Östman 28A (who shares a last name with a club legend)

JWgnWXV.png

And here is the other guy with 5* potential, who is definitely a bit raw and will need a few years of development before breaking into the first team:

2plQP5K.png

Ac_bellinzona.png

AC BELLINZONA 2023-24 SEASON REVIEW

Standings -- Fixtures 1 -- Fixtures 2 -- Transfers -- Statistics -- Commercial Summary

bellinzona-season-by-season-excel-2_23_2

bellinzona-season-by-season-excel-2_23_2 

We spent most of the 2023-24 season down in a battle for 8th place.  That all changed in the month of April when we had our first unbeaten month in the Super League.  The month opened with a comeback draw against Young Boys, who had a tough season finishing in the middle of the table.  We followed that with a 5-1 thrashing of Grasshoppers and then a key 3-0 win over fellow relegation battlers, Thun.  The game of the month was a 1-1 home draw against Super League Champions, Basel.  The month closed with a 2-0 win over Neuchatel Xamax.  11 points from a possible 15 and we moved from 8th place into a battle for 6th place which we claimed.  The 6th place finish is the highest ever finish for the club.  I bounced around using a lot of different formations trying to see what would fit.  By the end of the season, I settled on a 4-4-1-1 which played to most of our team strengths.   This year, our offense improved by a lot.  We scored 50 goals in league competitions.  Last year, we scored only 35.  The defense stayed about the same allowing 56 goals.  The defense needs to improve if we want to be consistently better.

Players of the Season:

AMC Antonio Gargiulo (38%)Gargiulo is the spark behind our offensive improvement.  He played at the linked between our lone striker and midfield band.  As the season went on, he started to contribute with a goal every now and then as well.  Gargiulo finished the season with six goals and a team-high nine assists.  Gargiulo has some big Italian clubs looking at him for the summer transfer window.  He should easily top the 4 million euros we got for Quentin 21A.

CF Christian Giacchetti (27%): Giacchetti returned to his form from previous seasons and led the squad with 15 goals.  A lot of that came as a result of better service from the midfield led by Gargiulo.  At age 21, he's almost topped out his ability since he is one of the original players and not from a youth intake.  The intake players are starting to breathe down his neck for that starting place.

CM Daniele Vitali 20A (22%): Vitali played in a holding midfield role in the 4-4-1-1 formation and played it well especially after Paul Quentin 21A was sold to Dortmund during the winter window.  He even chipped in the offensive attack with five goals.

Youth Intake

February 2024 brought me The Golden Generation IV: A New Hope.  Four 5* potential players and another three 4.5* potential players.  Some of the seven even fit positions that we need too especially at center back with two 5* potential players.  Normally, I only focus on the top four players from the intake but with this group, I'll provide screenshots of all seven.

AMC Diego Di Flippo 24A: Di Filippo is one of two attacking midfielders that came in with this intake.  He is more determined than the other AMC in this group but his overall mental attributes are weaker than the other AMC.  Di Filippo is a better goalscorer than Gargiulo 22A but Gargiulo 22A is a better passer of the ball.  Still a good option to have on the roster when Gargiulo 22A gets bought by a bigger club.

CB Ernst Galli 24B: Galli is one of two quality center backs to come in through the intake.  Galli is going to need some time to grow into his body before he moves into the senior team.  He's 5'10" but only weighs 136 lbs. (9.71 stone/61.7 kg).  He will get pushed around by older and more experienced players.  When he grows into his body, he will be a solid defender.  I just need to survive a season or two before he arrives.

CB Filipe Saraiva 24C: Saraiva is the other center back to come through the intake.  He provides a different type of center back than Galli.  Saraiva is more comfortable on the ball and a much better passer which is something that we need from our defense.  We have a lot of wildly cleared balls that go right to the opposition.  Hopefully, Saraiva can stop that from happening as much.  On the flip side, he is not as strong in the air as Galli and Galli is a much better marker.  These two could complement each other very well going forward.

AMC Nevenko Markus 24D: Markus is another attacking center midfielder but a much different one than Di Filippo 24A.  Markus is more balanced mentality compared to Di Filippo 24A but Markus is a much more technically sound player especially in front of net.  We need a player like this with Giacchetti topping out and the young strikers not quite ready to be starters.  

CM Branko Jerkovic 24E: Jerkovic is a good holding midfielder and provides us with another option in the midfield especially if someone comes in for Vitali 20A.  Not great at any one thing but potentially good at a lot of things.  A nice midfielder to have on the roster.

CM Thomas Conte 24F: Conte has the potential to be one of the passers at the club.  The problem with Conte is his unambitious personality.  I've had mixed success with turning this type of player around.  Some have seen their abilities improve others have seen their abilities languish.  He may get an early call-up to the senior team to see if senior matches push his game to his maximum.

GK Giacomo Tonetto 24G: Tonetto adds to the number of potentially good and great goalkeepers coming into the club.  The 2024-25 season looks like the season where DiMarco 21B replaces Pelloni has the starter.  DiMarco moved into the starting role at the end of the season.  This will cause a chain reaction as one of the U21 goalkeepers will move up into the senior team.  Pelloni has already grumbled about wanting a new challenge and won't like getting moved into a back-up role.  

FINANCES

The club made money this season mainly from the sale of Quentin 21A to Dortmund.  With the current youth set-up, we are losing around 400k euros per month.  I asked the board about building a new stadium and were denied because the board doesn't think we have the fanbase to support a new stadium.  At this point, we need to be a club that builds up youngsters, sell them for a good chunk of money and puts that money into youth infrastructure improvements.  The current owner has gone from "enjoying life at the club" to "happy to stay" which means I'm a few seasons away from a club sale.  Hopefully, a new owner will be more interested in building a new stadium than the current owner but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying to convince the current owner into building a new stadium.

WnZiBmF_9244.png

Youth intake 2019

A reasonable youth intake, but we still have some glaring holes in the squad. At least we get some backups now, so I don't have to play matches without any players on the bench!

iwq3PIg.png

I'm really happy we got a talented goalkeeper. We only have one in the squad and he is, well, crap. So this kid will most likely be first choice asap!

wuGeoVK.png

Well this was annoying. I don't actually have a U19 team, nor any other team except the first team squad. So I have to have all the youths in the main squad. Quite annoying, even so much that I don't think I'll keep the save. I think I'll start somewhere else...

Training question. I have just now started to regulate the "Rest" section of team training. I have now set it to double intensity for the players that are above 90% condition. Not doing this before might have cost me a lot in terms of development. What are you guys doing here? 

logo.jpg.e87979694b055ae6a8fcbc64bb7ece71.jpg

IFK Eskilstuna – Season 6

Season 6 – 2024 – First Division Elite (2nd tier)

League: A good season, and together with the youth intake it finally feels like we may be on the way up rather than trying to stay where we are. We were typically inconsistent but still decent in the first half of the season, floating round between mid-table and relegation playoff places. But a turn of form in June saw us go on a great run that saw us finish 6thin the end, with a far higher points total than before and a solidly positive GD.

Cup: In line with the more successful season, I’m through to the group stage for the first time after beating Härnösands FF.

Star players: Kristoffer Juhlin 20b (AMLC/ST) has been our best player, developing nicely and finishing the league’s top scorer with 18 goals in 25 apps. Sam Östling (MC) and Eric Hallberg 19a (MC/AMC) continue to play solidly at center mid, but this season it’s mostly been about the youngsters finally coming through.

Youth watch: A number of players from the last few intakes have suddenly established themselves in the first team, most notably Peter Wahlström 22b (DC/DM/MC) at both center back and center mid, Rasmus Johannson 21b (DRL) and Jimmy Arvidsson 23a (DRL, MR) at fullback, and Daniel Käck (ML/AMLC/ST) in midfield and attack. The most notable improvement is that now our defense can at least try and cope with the other teams, meaning I can play more attacking tactics, which is both nicer on the eye and brings better results. 

Youth intake: Looks like I hit the jackpot this year! Lots of 5* prospects - ok our team quality is pretty rubbish, but notable quite a few of them can go into the team straight away, and have already improved our results. Henrik Gustafsson 24a (AMLC/ST) immediately becomes our second-best striker, with Jan Mahlio 24b (AML/ST) on rotation, and Johan Palm (WBR/MR/AMR) as back-up to Milde. Dimitris Papadoupoulos (MC/ST) has broken the league record for youngest goalscorer.

Finances: made enough prize money to start a youth facility upgrade, but the board are still refusing coaching and recruitment improvements.

Transfers: The most notable ones are not showing up on this page – Anders Gustavsson 19b, our best defender, refused to sign a new deal and left on a free, and Cirak got too old so also was released. I have a few good young defenders coming through but still, Gustavsson is quite a big loss – I forgot to offer him a new contract last year and now it was too late.

Next season’s aim: mid-table or play-offs

Season |  League       | Pos. |   Cup   |     CL      |     EL      |     Top scorer          |  Top assists           |     Top rating            | Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   | Div 2 S. Svea |  3   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (22)          |   Milde (15)           |     Alkoyun (7.7)         |
2020   | Div 2 S. Svea |  1   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (22)          |   Milde + 2 more (10)  |     Milde (7.8)           | Promotion
2021   | Div 1 North   |  1   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (21)          |   Milde (14)           |     Cirak (7.7)           | Promotion
2022   | Div 1 Elite   |  11  |   R2    |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (17)          |   Hallberg 19a (9)     |     Cirak (7.4)           | Survived
2023   | Div 1 Elite   |  9   |   R2    |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (12)     |   Milde (11)           |     Milde (7.1)           |
2024   | Div 1 Elite   |  6   | ongoing |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (20)     |   Milde (9)            |     Östling (7.4)         |
Season |  Finances |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   |   £23k    |  Fairly Basic |      Basic        |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2020   |   -£9k    |  Average      |  Fairly Basic     |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2021   |   -£6k    |  Average      |  Fairly Basic     |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2022   |   £55k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2023   |   £42k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Basic        |  Poor           |  7800
2024   |   £38k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Basic        |  Poor           |  7800

@Fadedaf well done on promotion + staying up, hope that puts a stop to the yo-yo-ing. Otherwise this had an eery feel of your Ultimate Challenge ACON attempts a couple of years back :z @XaW that U19 team thing is annoying, I was looking forward to the Iceland adventure! Maybe there is a nation even smaller that one could try... :p

19 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

Training question. I have just now started to regulate the "Rest" section of team training. I have now set it to double intensity for the players that are above 90% condition. Not doing this before might have cost me a lot in terms of development. What are you guys doing here? 

Assistant manager runs senior training.  HoYD runs U21 team training.

Bilderesultat for real jaen club de futbol

Real Jean FC

Season Update 2027-2028

Our first year playing in Europe, and handling La Liga and the CL at the same time proved a great, but fun, challenge. We started really bad, only winning 2 out of our first 9 league games. For a long time we were floating around 12th to 17th place, and never finding any real form. At one stage the captain called a team meeting, not satisfies with my management. After I told them it was all their fault things started to get better. We did a few tactical changes, mostly individual instructions, and it paid off. We finished the season really strong and for the last remaining games we were fighting for a European spot. Unfortunately we finished the season with a dreadful 2-5 loss to Valencia, after being 2-0 up after 10 minutes... We finished 8th place, one single point from a European spot. But, to be fair, it its not Champions League, it doesnt matter that much. This gives me more time to rest players, and we have plenty of money. 

The Champions League was a tough experience for us, ending with 2 points and a knockout from the group stage. We got drawn against Bayern Munchen, Liverpool and Benfica, so not an easy group. In the first game we were down 0-3 to Bayern at home after 14 minutes... the game actually ended 3-4, Bayern scoring the winner in the 89th minute... 

All in all a pretty decent season. We managed to get a couple of points from a very tough CL group, and I cant be to unhappy with 8th place in the league. The media predictions had us again at 20th place, so what more can I ask really. Some of our young players took big steps this year, especially Senoussi and Tejero. Our stadium is being upgraded at the end of the season, and my training/youth facilities are once again being upgraded. 

Our youth intake was, as last year, quite dissapointing. No real stand out players, which is a shame! 

Goals for next season: Top 10

72.thumb.jpg.971cd996e93550cdad10234c4d055948.jpg73.thumb.jpg.415a18e9b233f06c46d5f570607bb115.jpg74.thumb.jpg.5b8ae932d639a5c7d202850937511699.jpg75.thumb.jpg.a17a178a49f27b1014dd3f6887e950ec.jpg

76.thumb.jpg.ee02d6f39d18c9d185740a433b65f3e3.jpg77.thumb.jpg.05c071dea32861589f5a9dc05d28ef5d.jpg78.thumb.jpg.8dee0b3ad3856846e2f4bd20065678da.jpg79.thumb.jpg.184c0db9025a00eb9ea7fc3d66fcd472.jpg

Season	|   League                   |  Position |  Copa Del Rey       |   Europe    |   Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20	|   Segunda Division B       |  9th      |  2ns round          |   N/A	     |   Okay start up season
2020/21	|   Segunda Division B       |  2nd      |  3rd round          |   N/A	     |   Promoted through play off
2021/22	|   La Liga 123              |  7th      |  3rd round          |   N/A	     |   Promoted through play off, back-to-back
2022/23	|   La Liga                  |  10th     |  2nd round          |   N/A	     |   Great first season, finishing mid table
2023/24	|   La Liga                  |  14th     |  2nd round          |   N/A	     |   No progress to speak of, managed to get worse
2024/25	|   La Liga                  |  8th      |  5th round          |   N/A	     |   Solid season, finished 8th
2025/26	|   La Liga                  |  11th     |  4th round          |   N/A	     |   Decent season, good club progress if not so much on the pitch
2026/27	|   La Liga                  |  4th      |  4th round          |   N/A	     |   Amazing year, predicted 20th, finished 4th! 
2027/28	|   La Liga                  |  8th      |  5th round          | Group Stage |   Pretty good year, tough start to CL

9 hours ago, dkouv said:

@XaW that U19 team thing is annoying, I was looking forward to the Iceland adventure! Maybe there is a nation even smaller that one could try... :p

Like Northern Ireland? ;)

I am thinking about Wales, but since I just played in England for so many seasons, I kind of look away from the British Iles when deciding were to go. I've started a couple of saves to get a feel for the leagues, but not made a decision yet, though I'm thinking about Hungary perhaps...

Btw, @darren1983, add me to the hall of fame! ;)

15 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

I thought I had, I know I went to do it the day I saw you completed it but must have clicked out without saving, may bad. Updated now. Congrats.

Thanks! Felt a bit cheeky pushing myself into the hall of fame, though! ;)

7 hours ago, XaW said:

Like Northern Ireland? ;)

I am thinking about Wales, but since I just played in England for so many seasons, I kind of look away from the British Iles when deciding were to go. I've started a couple of saves to get a feel for the leagues, but not made a decision yet, though I'm thinking about Hungary perhaps...

Btw, @darren1983, add me to the hall of fame! ;)

I was going to suggest Hungary.

So... I went for Hungary. I just love the names and the league. I did manage to win the Champions League with Budafok several years ago, but since they now play in the 2nd tier I had to find someone else. So I picked:

22014.png?lm=1468706575

Yes, I picked Erzsébeti Spartacus Munkás Testgyakorlók Köre Labdarúgó Egyesület. The name really runs of the tongue.... ahem. The name should mean something along "Erzsébet Spartacus Worker Body Exercise Circle Football Association" according to google translate. Luckily, they are more commonly called ESMTK. I can't wait to hear the chants:

Oooohhhhh Up the Erzsébeti Spartacus Munkás Testgyakorlók Köre Labdarúgó Egyesület!

Anyway, I've just taken over the club and look forward to the glory I can bring to the club.

Gj8Eb7j.png

Edit: There seems to have been a transfer already in order when I took over.

KjnRGui.png

Edited by XaW

Scarborough Athletic FC (England)

Scarborough_Athletic_logo_minic7fe36a907

Season 1 - 2019/20

A very decent midtable finish and a respectable showing in the FA Cup.

League (Results 1 | Results 2 | Results 3 | Cups) - 10th in our first season in the Vanarama National League North was more than we could hope for. Very good start. I started optimistically with a tactic, I have
used in Chile and Colombia with great success, but it turned out, that the tactic did not fit to the ability of my players. After six games, I switched to a simple 4-4-2, and since that we stabilized.
We were not very good or very bad and avoided long losing streaks. Also satisfied to reach the first round of the FA Cup. Ended up as Manager of the Year as well.

Team - We lack some ability and quality in general. Two of my best players are my 32 year old striker Michael Coulson who had a strong season once he recovered from an injury and Will Annan who has been
out of contract the entire season. When Coulson retires and/or we lose Annan, I am worried what might become of this squad because we have no one nearly good enough to take over for either.
Other players from the spine of my team are Ross Killock and Matty Dixon.

Facilities - No upgrades. But we will move into a new, rented stadium for next season.

Finances - Our decent attendances and our low wage bill, means that the finances are decent. I am a bit worried what effect the new stadium in Kingston-Upon-Hull might mean for our main source of income gate
receipts next year.

Youth Intake - OK youth intake. Peter Walker looks good. Unfortunately no beast of a striker.

Goal next season: Survive again. Better intake facilities.

2019-02-25_1757332213051fa32a2e34.png

San_Marino_Calcio_logo.png.89a194ef7a637155fad11972c06c3e52.png 

Season 2025 / 26 

Table       Transfer History

CHAMPIONS !!!!

A tight title race with alot of twists and turns. 8 rounds left I was leading with 5 points. But 4 rounds later I was 2nd, 2 points behind my old team Cesena just before playing them at home.

A great atmosphere with at record attendance of 4291 witness a very dramatic match with my boys finishing strong with a 5-2 win :) 

I was back in the lead and managed to win my last two matches to secure the title :) 

Finances : £ 945K        Projected end of 2025/26 £ 35K

Have made a couple of sales to keep me floating atleast in the short term.

Doesnt seem like the promotion will give me any financial muscles. I will just see after the season how it looks.

But improved facilities still seems far away.

Youth intake was pretty good with again a couple of players that will improve my squad.  Lorenzo Vitale and Vito Tagliani being the most promising.

Season        Div            Pos            Goals                   Assist              Avg Rating          Traning Facilities       Youth Facilities       Youth Recruitement       Stadium     Average Attendance

2019/20     Serie C        15th          Rrasa 10               Zeqiri 8           Gasperi 6.95             Average                  Below average              Fairly basic                   5.500           ( 601 )

2020/21     Serie C        17th          Rrasa 11              Trupia 5          Pasquini 6.90            Average                  Belowe average            Established                   5.500           ( 714 )

2021/22     Serie C        11th         Gasperi 15          Tedesco 9         Gasperi 7.19             Average                  Belowe average            Established                   5.500           ( 714 )

2022/23     Serie C         5th         Gancitano 11      Tedesco 10       Pasquini 7.06            Average                  Belowe average            Fairly basic                   5.500           ( 841 )

2023/24     Serie C         6th          Ghirardi 16         Tedesco 6         Ferrari 7.15               Average                  Belowe average            Fairly basic                   5.500           ( 895 )

2024/25     Serie C         4th          Ghirardi 22         Tedesco 16       Piccinni 7.22             Adequate               Belowe average             Fairly basic                   5.500          ( 1121 )

2025/26     Serie C         1st          Ghirardi 18         Tedesco 10       Rossatti 7.19            Adequate                Belowe average            Farly basic                    5.500          ( 1228 )

Crossing my fingers I'm strong enough to stay in the Serie B. Also looking forward to play the Italian Cup, a competition I for some reason have been left out of.

GL too you all !! :) 

Edited by Diego D10S

Oppsal Season 2028 Report

I am flying through the seasons now, as it is a lot more fun when you aren't yo-yoing between the same two divisions! This year we were aiming at mounting a challenge for the playoffs and continuing our youth development.

Cup- We convincingly beat lower league Vestbyen in the first round 4-1, then upstaged Hønefoss BK from our division with a counterattacking 1-0 win away. We then faced 3rd division Skarp and a pretty poor performance, including a 92nd minute penalty save by my new backup GK, meant it went all the way to penalties where our heroic keeper saved another one and we went through to the 4th round. We faced Stromgodset, who were one of the worst teams in the premier league and I smelled an upset brewing. This was somewhat quelled by them going up 4-0 in the first half. My team realised they were playing a football game after I gave them the old hairdryer treatment at half time and we managed to pull back 3 goals but it wasn't enough. Still, I'm definitely pleased with making it to the 4th round.

League- Very similar to last year, we were pretty good but not great. A pretty poor start is ultimately what cost us, as we hovered in and out of the final playoff spot before finishing 3 points off in 8th. It was an encouraging season however and we should be able to improve next season. We lost no less than 9 league games by 1 goal so if our defence can develop a bit more we will start looking a lot better. Even then, if we just started reasonably instead of only managing 4 points from our first 6 games we would have made the playoffs.

Best players-

Top goalscorer: Pål Langåker 19A (17 goals) Another solid and consistent season from our number 1 striker. He has now surpassed 100 goals for the club and is still just 25. He's going to end up setting quite a total for anyone to beat.

Most assists: Jørgen Solvang Nilsen (7 assists) The only player still left from when I took over, who is now 33 years old, is still playing incredibly well. I tried to rotate him out of the starting 11 for a few matches this season and he responded by scoring 4 goals in 2 games after I put him back in. He is definitely a legend of the club.

Highest avg rating: Nilsen (7.23)

Most POM: Nilsen (6)

MVP: Has to be Jørgen Solvang Nilsen

Best U23 player: Sigve Iversen 24A. This was a breakout season for 20 year old Sigve, who I really like as a player because he is so versatile. He is naturally a CM but usually plays as a LM for us. He's also a capable RM, AM and even RB where I've played him once. He also has 19 teamwork which is potentially the highest stat of anyone at the club.

Vidar Andersen 26A (Capped by Norway U19s)

Glenn Harviken (5 goals, 4 assists, 2 POM)

Pål Langåker 19A (17 goals, 5 assists, 4 POM)

Rasmus Nilsen 20A (8 clean sheets)

Glenn Hoel (2 goals, 4 assists, 1 POM)

Torjus Krogstad 25A (10 goals, 4 assists, 1 POM)

Arve Granhaug 19B (2 goals, 5 assists, 2 POM)

Vegard Dyvik 25F (2 assists, 1 POM)

Sigve Iversen 24A (5 goals, 6 assists, 2 POM)

Glenn Fritzøe Östman 28A (1 goal, 1 assist, 1 POM, Youngest ever appearance maker for the club)

Magnus Berg 22A (6 goals, 1 assist, 1 POM)

Henrik Butterud (1 goal, 2 assists)

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this season and I think we can definitely do even better next season where my aim is for us to make the playoffs. We're starting to get serious interest for a few of our players from Premier League teams, especially for Vidar Andersen 26A who has developed into a 4.5* beast of a CB at the age of 18 so need to work hard to keep them.

2027   1st Division       8th      3rd Round        -         Langåker(9)       Nilsen(7)               Nilsen(7.21)            Mid Table
2028   1st Division       8th      4th Round        -         Langåker(17)      Nilsen(7)               Nilsen(7.23)            Mid Table

Edited by Fadedaf
details

Lost another "A" player in the winter transfer window.

football-manager-2019-2_26_2019-4_55_03-

AMC Antonio Gargiulo 22A leaves us for AC Milan for €6,250,000 with no future fee clauses.  I was able to negotiate a 40% of next sale clause and arranged a friendly with AC Milan next summer.  It wasn't the deal I wanted but it was the deal was stuck accepting.  Nobody was going over €6,250,000 with the clauses that AC Milan (and Inter Milan) were offering.  Napoli was offering €6,500,000 with no clauses but I turned that one down which upset Gargiulo.

football-manager-2019-2_26_2019-4_55_29-

Gargiulo appeared in 70 Super League matches and 78 matches in all competitions.  He scored 11 goals and added 13 assists in those matches.  Nevenko Markus 24D has already been called up as Gargiulo's replacement.  Markus has more of a nose for goal than Gargiulo.

Our bank balance is now over €12 million.  I'm undecided on if I want to keep this money in the bank account or do I spend some of it on more facility upgrades.

Edited by keeper#1

Oppsal Youth Intake 2029

After two excellent intakes I wasn't expecting too much this year, and compared to the last two it is a bit disappointing. We did however get one very promising player and you never know if any of the others will develop into anything decent. I seem to have forgotten to take a screenshot on intake day so here's one from a few days later with a few other randoms from earlier intakes sprinkled in:

gCsnw0T.png

And here is the gem of this intake, Knudtzon:

m2UobMP.png

The squad is already pretty stacked in the CM department, which is likely where this guy will play, so he may have to wait a few years before getting any match experience.

180px-Erzs%C3%A9beti_Spartacus_MTK_LE_lo

Youth intake 2020

A pretty good youth intake with two standout players. I will still keep more since we have a distinct lack of backups in the squad.

YZWyM24.png

Ticián Gál 20b is a very nice midfielder. Good physicals and impressive mental stats for his age. Needs a bit of work, but a real talent.

s22oXHl.png

Ac_bellinzona.png

AC BELLINZONA 2024-25 SEASON REVIEW

Statistics (only players with 1,000+ minutes b/c I screwed up the edit) -- Fixtures 1 -- Fixtures 2  -- Table-- Transfers -- Finances -- Commercial Summery

bellinzona-season-by-season-excel-2_27_2

bellinzona-season-by-season-excel-2_27_2

This was a tale of two seasons.  The first half: we looked like a competent team.  There was offensive movement.  Goals were scored.  The defense wasn't under constant pressure.  Then, the winter break came and Antonio Garguilo 22A was sold to AC Milan.  After the winter break, we played and looked like crap.  The offense went in the tank.  The defense was under constant pressure.  Any goals and results we obtained felt like minor miracles.  The strong first half put into a solid 6th place position.  The terrible second half meant we couldn't push for a European place.  This season, we got close to even went it came to goals scored and goals allowed.  Hopefully, we can make it through the 2025-26 season without a player sold to be a big European club and we can have some season-long consistent play.

Players of the Season

LW Giulio Dini 22B (44%)Dini had a breakout season for us this season.  This was Dini's first season with the senior team and he did not disappoint.  He led the team with 10 assists while adding five goals.  He is a physical and athletic beast.  Needs to work on the mental side of his game if he wants to fully develop his game and help push us to better league finishes.

GK Christian Di Marco 21B (23%): Di Marco took over the starting goalkeeper job from Pelloni and ran with it.  He struggled toward the end of the season when he was in a shooting gallery facing 15-25 shots per game.  His breakout season earned a call-up to the Switzerland U21 team for the UEFA U-21 Championship.

RW Gianluca Barrasso 21D (20%):  Barrasso on the right and Dini on the left gave us a lot of strength on the wings this season.  Barrasso took over from Gil on the right.  All three of our players of the season were players who took over a starting job from an established player.  Barrasso was our second leading scorer with six goals and added three assists.

Youth Intake

While not as good as last year's intake, Golden Generation V: The Depth Strikes Back provides a lot of depth.  This intake has nine 4* potential players but only two 5* players.  The downside to the intake is the depth is at positions where we are already deep.  We are getting into dire need of full backs and center backs.  The front six and the goalkeeper are developing nicely.  The back four is putting a lot pressure on the other seven.  

CF Claudio Verdelli 25A: Verdelli is a good all-around center forward.  While I don't think he's in the class of Gentile 23A, he should be a serviceable replacement/rotation player going forward for us.

LW Slobodan Vasic 25B: Vasic provides us with yet another option on the left wing.  He needs a lot of developing in the U21 team before he pushes into the senior squad.  He is going to spend a lot of time as a back-up.

CM/RW Lorenzo Accattoli 25C: Accattoli gives a versatile option in the midfield.  He can play both the center midfield and right wing.  Like Verdelli and Vasic, he is going to need a lot of seasoning in the U21 team before getting a senior team call-up.

CF Raphael Johnson 25D : Johnson is the second center forward in the top-tier of this year's intake.  He enters a very crowded position and will spend a good deal of time in the U21 team before he moves up to the senior team.  He could be re-trained into the attacking midfield band.

GK Alessio Zanella 25E: Zanella is the best goalkeeper in this year's intake.  Already has some of the best ball-handling of our goalkeeping group but needs to develop a lot of facets in his game before he can get moved up to the senior team even as a backup.

Off The Field

Switzerland had a good year when it comes to the Champions League and Europa League.  The nation had fallen down to 20th in the rankings but this year saw the nation leapfrog up to 12th.  This gives us another team in the Europa League competition while the Super League 2nd place finisher now enters the Champions League instead of the Europa League.

The chairman still will not build a new stadium for the club.  So, I'm continuing to pour money into the training facilities to help the current players develop.

Wait, what?! After more than a season out of contract, you decide to leave us out of the blue...?

OK. I have feared this since his contract ran out. It will be interesting to see how the team will cope.

He was our best offensive player, and I have no player even close to as good to take over.

20190228203221_153b3ca043acd0727.jpg

Edited by andershs

ys9v0g8.png

Domestic League : Allsvenskan - 3rd
Well, this was a great development!  We changed things around a little bit, some of the kids took huge strides while grabbing the smallest of opportunities and it felt like we kicked on nicely.
After the great cup run (see below) we started the league campaign with a thud!  We lost both of our first games without scoring and doubts began to creep in.  We then won 5 of our next 6 (including two thumping away wins) and we did not look back after that.  We have an annoying habit of letting in late goals, which did cost us a few points, but thankfully in other games they didn't hurt us.  There was one small wobble in August when we lost 3 out of 4 and conceded 12 in the process, but then there always seems to be one!  We even managed to do the double of the champions AIK, including a 1-0 last day of the season win which secured 3rd.  It took an 89th minute OG to do it and vault from 4th to 3rd, but we will take it!
The massive revelation this year though was Niklas Oscarsson (10D) who exploded onto the scene and outshone other more highly touted youths.  He scored two off the bench in a cup game and then after the 2 poor first league games I started him and he scored two again never looked back.  The exclamation mark being 4 goals in one game, 4 games from the end of the season.

Domestic Cup : 2027-2028 edition - Lost in the semi finals
Our second great cup run in our 11 year journey so far and again Malmo played the role of party poopers.  We almost didn't make it out of the group stages, as after winning our first two games we needed either any positive result or a loss by a single goal to progress.  We went 3-2 down in the 91st minute to Falkenbergs FF and then endured a frantic next 4 additonal minutes but JUST held on.  From there we won our quarter final 1-0 against Norrkoping before heartbreak in our Semi Final.  Malmo scored a 93rd minute winner in a 7 goal thriller of a game.

Domestic Cup : 2028-2029 edition - Lost in 2nd Round
I cannot fathom out our team and this qualifying round against lower level opposition.  I only made 2 changes to our first choice XI (1 enforced by injury) and we played horrendously again.  An embarrassing 0-1 loss to Gefle, who we used to battle against in the early years of the challenge.

Europe : n/a

Youth Intake
A very top heavy intake this year.  I actually only signed the top 5 of them to youth deals and let the other 11 leave.
Shewangizaw Tebabal David (11A) - Possibly the best named player I have ever received! :)  I have actually had to drop a letter from his name in game in order to add his youth tag!  Now known to me purely as Dave, Shewangizaw looks like a future DC for sure.  Tall, relatively pacey (both for his size and in terms of the rest of my defense) and determined.  I will try and give him minutes in the first team as chances arise in games late on.
Dario Hadzic (11B) - My new retraining project!  I want Dario to be my longer term left midfielder.  Pacey and fairly well rounded, I have started giving him spot starts already and he even grabbed the ball and took & scored a penalty late on in a league game!
Simon Carlen (11C) - Simon has something my other forwards do not, natural finishing.  He needs some polishing before challenging for senior starts I think (personality!  and his starting trait is not great for a forward role hanging on the defenders shoulder) but he could be handy.
Johan Peterson (11D) - A defender who can play anywhere across the line.  A little short for my liking back there, but fairly well rounded.

Transfers
I will be happy again when this section reverts back to reporting on just outgoing loans......
It was always a worry, but Jonatan Hansson (08C)'s rise to starting on our right wing brought attention to his release clause his agent insisted on him having if he was going to sign a deal.  Granted, the 500k at the time seemed extortionate when his value was so low, but his value shot up as his performances merited.  He has 11 assists for us already by the time the big boys came in for him.  He had the choice of both Milan clubs and chose Inter.  The sad thing is, if not for the release clause I could have squeezed a LOT more out of them for sure, fixing our short term money issues.....

Squad Stats - Season Awards
1st - Joakim Stromberg (08A) 35% - A career high haul of 17 goals, Joakim won the fans vote.
2nd - Selim Ari (03B) 28% - Captain marvel again for another great season in the middle of the park
3rd - Niklas Oscarsson (10D) 23% - Highway robbery!  How did this kid not win the award this year?!  20 goals (a club record) in 32 appearances and a key part in our upturn in fortunes.

General
A massive feel good feeling around the club right now.  3rd place means we get to enter European competition for the first time next year, entering the EURO Cup in the 3rd qualifying round.  Last year 3rd place gave entry to the Group Stages immediately, but Sweden dropped down 1 spot in the coefficients and it cost us.
The money will be a big plus and hopefully will help us back towards breaking even again for the first time in 4-5 years.

MkMDicd.png

CXmrXzW.png

Badge.png.5027dcec8e6e126ef2eb4c5162a2be71.png

FC Chelyabinsk - FM Youth Challenge

SEASON 1 - Russian First Division

League Table - Player Stats - Team Stats - Results 1 - Results 2 -  Results 3 - Transfers

Finances - Facilities - General - Club Profile - Manager Profile

Season Overview

So I decided to start this challenge in the Russian league. I wanted a team that had the potential to become the biggest club in the country. After looking at my options I decided to go with FC Chelyabinsk. This was mainly due to the fact that they seem to be the only proffesional football team in a city with a population of over a million people. Hopefully plenty potential for large attendances!!

The pre-season predictions had us down as 1000-1 to win the league, so my aim for the season was to simply stay in the division. The squad was decent and last seasons intake seemed to have given me a few younger players that I would already be able to work with. After an opening day defeat, we managed to pick 6 points up from our next 2 games and managed to keep on picking enough wins up to keep us away from the relegation zone. In April we managed to come away from Anji with an impressive 2-1 win, showing that we maybe had the potential to get somewhere this season. Following 2 poor results, an 8 game unbeaten run before the winter break had us sat in 4th place, just 5 points of the top as we went into the interval. It took 4 games for us to regain our form after the break and things were steady enough that with 3 games to go we were sat in 4th place in the play-off spot. A 2-2 draw at home to Zenit-2 on the last day of the season meant we snook into 4th place by a point and had reached the play-off. We would be playing Premier League Ufa for a place in the top league. A credible 1-1 draw away from home in the 1st leg had me feeling like we could do it. Despite going a goal behind in the 2nd leg, we found ourselves 3-1 up by the 56th minute and it looked like we were going up. However, it wasn't to be. A bit of a dissapointed collapse saw us eventually lose the game 5-3 and to lose 6-4 on aggregate. Overall though an outstanding season given that the odds were completely against us.

Star Players

Andrey Biryukov - Our main striker and main source of goals, finishing the season with 19 goals in 40 appearences.

Ilja Kiselev - A young winger from last seasons intake.

Mikhail Belov - Central midfielder who chipped in with 7 goals.

Ones To Look Out For

Yakov Bakulin - 17 year old right winger from the previous seasons intake. A solid start to proffesional football with 6 goals in 19 games.

Vladimir Kuznetzov - Another one from the previous intake. The 18 year old centre back established himself as a first team player by the end of the season and finished with an average rating of 6.90 from 13 games.

Vadim Gorbunov - Goalkeeper from my first intake, who ended the season as number 1 despite being only 16 years old. A goof 6.93 average rating despite conceding 20 goals in only 9 games.

Georgey Mukhametshin - The third player on the list from last seasons intake. A solid start to life in the first team. Hopefully can kick on next season.

Youth Intake

A good start with the intake, with goalkeeper Gorbunov finding his way into the first team by the end of the season.

SEASON 2 - Russian First Division

League Table - Player Stats - Team Stats - Results 1 - Results 2 - Transfers

Season Overview

Despite still being massive outsiders at 600-1, I felt that we could puch on this year after our exploits in the previous season. The season started off in a fairly dissapointed manner, picking up just 4 points out of a possible 12. A couple of wins in the league was followed by 4 league defeats on the trot. This wasn't really going as we had planned. A change in formation before the Zenit game (in the cup) was meant to freshen things up, but it couldn't of gone any worse. An embarraing 12-1 defeat at home!! I stuck with the formation though and it brought us massive success. 11 wins out of our next 16 games before the winter break meant that we finished for the break sat in 6th place. We were now only 6 points of the top but more importantly we were 19  points clear of the relegation zone. After the break things carried on from where we had left off only losing 2 games between the break and end of season. A last dat win over Nizhniy Novogrod meant that we would finish the season in 2nd place and were automatically promoted!! After the success I was awarded with the manager of the year award.

Off the field we had the first instance of the board accepting a bid for a player that we didn't want to leave, with Mukhametshin moving on to Ural for a fee of £220,000.

Star Players

Andrey Biryukov - Kicked on from last season and managed an impressive 34 goals in just 32 games. Finished top goalscorer in the league.

Ilja Kiselev - Another good season for the young winger managing 10 goals and 7 assists.

Mikhail Belov - Another good season for the central midfielder.

Vadim Gorbunov - 17 Goalkeeper made the number 1 spot his own. A big future at the club.

Ones To Look Out For

Artem Markov - Came through last seasons youth intake and starting to be involved with the first team.

Besik Bakradze - Georgian left back from this seasons intake. Already making an argument to start as first choice.

Evgeniy Ovchinnikov - Right back from the intake already making the spot his own.

Igor Kozaev - 15 year old striker with 2 goals already to his name. Youngest ever goalscorer in the Russian First Division.

Yakov Bakulin - The 18 year old winger carried on from last year and won the young player of the year award.

Youth Intake

A decent intake with Igor Kozaev looking the pick of the bunch.

On Field Progress

1838705210_OnFieldProgress.thumb.PNG.fc815b270d3eae4e37494dc8e9d5cb1d.PNG

Off Field Progress

473131841_OffFieldProgress.thumb.PNG.548995bddfabe6573afa508a38e03aa7.PNG

Edited by Shankly84

image.png.a0ea183c7b0752ed83a7022737ee1209.png
FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt
Season 2040/2041

Erfurt news:
- manager contract to 30.06.2045
- stadium 54 638, average attendance 53 260, by capacity 97%, 9 stadium sellouts
- finances: balance +638M
- tactic: 4-4-1-1, 4-1-4-1
- european ranking: 5th, domestic reputation: 4th
---
Transfers: [Transfers]
Nothing special.
---
League: rules - players under 17yo not allowed to play
predicted 10th - odds 36.00
position 3rd [table] - Champions League qualification

Finished season before latest 19.3.0 patch.
Good season in league, but we need much better strikers to achieve more. We are creating chances (1st with 86 chances, 2nd Bayer had 67!) but our conversion rate (10%) sucks. Sadly intakes do not provide good enough players to strengthen squad.
I think 3rd position may be ceiling for this team.
Six clubs have maxed youth academy in league, but best regens still goes to Bayern, Dortmund and Bayer04.
Because of new match and match engine  i am considering options to continue this challenge with Erfurt or to start again in another country.
---
Cup: 3rd round
1st r. - won A[3-0] with Karlsruhe (2.Bundesliga)
2nd r. - won H[1-0] with FC Schalke 04 (Bundesliga)
3rd r. - lost A[2-3] with 1. FC Köln (2.Bundesliga)

Europa League: Winners!
In EL we played 4-1-4-1 faster tempo with bit more direct style and it worked great. There were no close games, we went easily through every round, and final was a masterpiece performance.
Group stage:  1st place, all games won
1st r. - won A[2-0], H[3-0] with Slavia Prague
2nd r. - won A[0-0], H[5-0] with Watford
QF - won A[1-0], H[2-0] with Man Utd
SF - won H[3-0], A[2-3] with Benfica
F - won N[5-0] SV Werder Bremen [match details]
---
Intake:
Tiny left winger and maybe decent central defender,
[intake] - [Michael Amler] - [Dirk Abich]
---
Stats:
Top goalscorer: Cristian Matera (FC)  - 19 goals - 30yo
Most assists: Fabian Wähling (AMC) - 17 assists - 27yo
Highest average rating: Jonas Hanske (DL) - 7,58 - 22yo
Most POM: Henrik Engelke (ML)  - 6 - 27yo

Season

League

Pos

Cup

Int.Cup

Top scorer

Top assists

Highest avg. rat.

TF

YF

JC

YR

Notes

2019/20

3.rd

3rd

-

-

A.Shala [15]

R.Gladrow [7]

M.Kaffenberger [7.33]

Average

Average

Average

Average

lost promotion in play-offs

2020/21

3.rd

4th

1st r.

-

D.Geurts [17]

T.Hasse [10]

N.Lorenzoni [7.34]

Average

Average

Average

Average

1 pt behind play-off

2021/22

3.rd

1st

2nd r.

-

J.Lewejohann [20]

D.Geurts [10]

R.Gladrow [7.43]

Average

Average

Average

Average

promotion!

2022/23

2.nd

15th

1st r.

-

R.Gladrow [15]

R.Stapelfeld [8]

L.Novy [7.20]

Average

Average

Good

Established

survived

2023/24

2.nd

12th

1st r.

-

R.Stapelfeld [12]

R.Stapelfeld [6]

R.Stapelfeld [7.25]

Good

Good

Excellent

Well established

safe position

2024/25

2.nd

14th

2nd r.

-

S.Wentzel [12]

N.Wollitz [7]

R.Stapelfeld [7.19]

Great

Great

Exceptional

Extensive

survived

2025/26

2.nd

5th

2nd r.

-

R.Stapelfeld [19]

R.Stapelfeld [8]

R.Stapelfeld [7.37]

Great

Great

Exceptional

Extensive

close to play-off spot

2026/27

2.nd

3rd

2nd r.

-

N.Wollitz [16]

J.Fitzner [16]

D.Strobel [7.37]

Excellent

Great

Exceptional

Extensive

promotion! after playoff

2027/28

1.st

15th

SF

-

L.Aicher [20]

K.Majewski [10]

H.Meier [7.33]

Excellent

Great

Exceptional

Extensive

survived

2028/29

1.st

7th

3rd r.

-

L.Aicher [21]

N.Wollitz [8]

L.Aicher [7.20]

Excellent

Excellent

Exceptional

Extensive

EL qualification

2029/30

1.st

12th

3rd r.

EL 2nd r.

C.Matera [14]

H.Schneider [10]

D.Backhaus [7.18]

Excellent

Excellent

Exceptional

Extensive

middle table

2030/31

1.st

13th

2nd r.

-

L.Aicher [13]

L.Aicher [9]

V.Fuß [7.22]

Excellent

Superb

Exceptional

Extensive

middle table

2031/32

1.st

8th

F

-

C.Matera [12]

F.Wähling [8]

D.Backhaus [7.28]

Superb

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

EL qualification

2032/33

1.st

3rd

3rd r.

EL QF

L.Aicher [19]

T.Schau [12]

D.Bigger [7.33]

Superb

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

CL qualification

2033/34

1.st

5th

QF

CL QF

L.Aicher [21]

T.Schau [11]

C.Nagel [7.36]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

CL qualification

2034/35

1.st

5th

2nd r.

CL SF

C.Matera [17]

T.Schau [17]

T.Schau [7.51]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

EL qualification

2035/36

1.st

11th

3rd r.

EL won

C.Matera [20]

T.Schau [16]

F.Wähling [7.48]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

won EL!

2036/37

1.st

6th

QF

CL F

D.Röppnack [22]

F.Wähling [23]

F.Wähling [7.49]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

won Euro SuperCup!

2037/38

1.st

3rd

QF

EL QF

F.Wähling [18]

T.Schau [16]

J.Hanske [7.55]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

CL qualification

2038/39

1.st

7th

QF

CL SF

T.Schau [11]

T.Schau [9]

F.Wähling [7.27]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

EL qualification

2039/40

1.st

5th

3rd r.

EL 2nd r.

C.Matera [20]

F.Wähling [14]

J.Hanske [7.49]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

EL qualification

2040/41

1.st

3rd

3rd r.

EL won

C.Matera [19]

F.Wähling [17]

J.Hanske [7.58]

State of art

State of art

Exceptional

Extensive

won EL!

SEASON 3 - Russian Premier League

League Table - Player Stats - Team Stats - Results 1 - Results 2 - Transfers

Season Overview

Our first season in the Russian Premier. I was worried that this may have come too soon, especially given the 12-1 defeat to Zenit in the cup last season. The fixture list gave us a tough first game at home to Rubin Kazan but things couldn't of gone any better. A 7-1!!! win to give us our first 3 points in the top league in ephatic style. We followed this up with two more wins away at Rostov and Orenburg. We were top of the league after 3 games!!! A loss at home to Dinamo Moscow didn't really dampen things as we went another 6 games unbeaten after this including a credible 1-1 draw away to Zenit. We soon came back down to earth though, suffering 6 straight losses in the final games leading up to the winter break. This left us in respectable 9th position at the break. A 1-0 win away to Spartak Moscow in the cup was followed up with a disastrous 4-0 loss at home to see us crash out. After the break the league couldn't of gone any better. Of the remaining 10 league games, we won 8 and drew 2 finishing in 4th place. European qualification in our first season in the league. 

Star Players

Andrey Biryukov - Carried straight on from last season and bagged 25 goals in 33 appearances. Finished top goalscorer in the league.

Artem Markov - Still only 18 and stepped up to the plate in his first season in the top league with an av rating of 7.11 and 8 goals.

Evgeny Ovchinnikov - What a season. Now first choice right back at just 18 and an average rating of 7.22.

Ilja Kiselev - Just keeps going. Has been unsettled though and could prove difficult to keep hold of.

Vladimir Kuznetzov - Another good season and doesn't look out of place. Has dropped hints at wanting to leave though.

Ones To Look Out For

Besik Bekradze - Made the left back spot his own already.

Igor Kozaev - 4 goals in 9 appearences at just 16 years old. Premier League youngest goalscorer.

Youth Intake

A good intake providing a good back up keeper and centre back.

On Field Progress

861698469_OnFieldProgress.thumb.PNG.d0044da4bbee357de896e918306d9011.PNG

Off Field Progress

112601693_OffFieldProgress.thumb.PNG.14447d7045130862344d2d92aede518c.PNG

Edited by Shankly84

Can I quickly double check that these settings are in compliance with the R&R's - think i've got it right - planning to play in England!?

I know the last screen is overkill in terms of selecting all the leagues but best to make sure eh? :) 

Is there a reason it's mandatory to load only the country you play in btw or just down to game speed? I'm thinking long term that if successful i might like to carry on but restricted if just England etc?

If someone can confirm all ok, I'll get rid of the screens from this post to save taking up screen real estate (and bandwidth!).

Can go and search naturally, but does anyone know off the top of their head of where a list of valid teams is located?

Thanks all!

EDIT: All good, andershs was kind enough to give me the green light - mediocrity here I come! :) 

Edited by optimusprimal82
Removed screenshots now confirmed settings are good!