The Football Manager Youth Academy Challenge

9 minutes ago, Fadedaf said:

How does everyone feel about playing a youngster in a role they don't know how to play but have good attributes for?

I have this guy:

PsTxDoJ.png

And currently I have basically thrown him straight into the starting lineup because I want to play false nines and only have one striker who knows what that is. Is kind of brute forcing him into becoming a false nine the way to go? he is already training in that role but hasn't made any progress so far.

I give absolutely zero cares about whether the game thinks a player can play a role or not so I say go for it (so long as he can play the position/is retraining - which your example can)!

Worth changing the training to the role you want him to play as (which you've already done!) but I've used plenty of players in apparently non-suitable roles to great effect.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Logo_of_FC_Alania_Vladikavkaz_2006.gif

Spartak Vladikavkaz

Overview

Finances

Here we go, it's back to Russia on FM17 to attempt this challenge. Spartak Vladikavkaz were formed from the ashes of Alania Vladikavkaz, and as a result have a huge stadium and pretty decent facilities. The squad seems a nice size with a few youngsters already present - we are still obviously favourites to go down, and with five teams going down in a 20 team league it's hard to argue!

oppsal_if_fotball.gif?itok=TadLrAIH

Oppsal Season 2033 Report

Back in the First Division following our relegation last season, we were hoping to bounce straight back up despite losing important players to bigger clubs. Before the season, Kasper Rytterager 30A had his relegation release clause triggered and left for a very small fee, really disappointing to lose one of our best young players with basically no compensation. We also sold young fullback Tor Heggelund 31B who was demanding to leave to Molde for 500K plus a generous percentage of profit from the next sale. This, along with the mid season sale of striker Thomas Aasenhus 31C for 1.7 million, potentially rising to 2.5 million, allowed us to upgrade our junior coaching and the board also let me pick another affiliate club. Due to these sales, we lacked some quality and depth, especially as we were hit hard by injuries this year.

Cup- easily beat lower league Eidskog and Holmlia before pulling off a fantastic 4-2 win over defending champions Molde (mainly thanks to an early red card from them). Unfortunately our run  was ended by Premier League side Brann in the 4th round. A 4th round exit is pretty solid, especially with the highlight of knocking out one of the biggest teams in the country.

League- We started off absolutely on fire, winning our first 4 games, however we couldn't quite keep pace with the top 2 of Sogndal and Odd. The second half of the season saw us plagued by injuries to the extent I have not seen before in this save as countless first team players were hit by long term injuries. I worked out that my starting XI missed a combined 14-15 months due to injury, with some still having ongoing injuries. The midfield positions especially struggled and as a result our results became more inconsistent as we were only able to finish in 5th place. Our playoff matchup saw us face Odd, who had lost their previous 5 matches while we had lost 4, with one win coming against Odd themselves. We played pretty well but still managed to lose 2-0.

Best Players-

Top goalscorer: Jens Hurthi 28F and Torjus Krogstad 25A (8 goals) I transitioned to false nines this season as I prefer them tactically, however my strikers have struggled to adapt. Hurthi seems to know what he's doing a little bit more now at least.

Most assists: Glenn Hoel and Asbjørn Jakhelln 32B (6 assists) Jakelln managed to grab a starting spot for most of the season after my initial replacement for the sold Rytterager, Elias Sletten 30B did his cruciate in a season ending injury midway through the season and he did pretty well. 

Highest avg rating: John Andreas Auklend 27D (7.13) An incredible season from this CB, often overshadowed by his defensive partner Vidar Andersen 26A he really broke out as a dominant defender.

Most POM: Glenn Hoel (5)

MVP: John Andreas Auklend 27D

Best U23 player: John Andreas Auklend 27D

Results Results 2 (no) Transfers

This season was actually pretty disappointing yet again, as I thought we were a great chance to go straight back up especially after our excellent start. It wasn't to be however with the loss of our 3 best young players to bigger clubs as well as countless injuries. I have no doubt we will be better next season however, as we do still have a few exciting teenagers that are starting to become excellent players.

|         League        | Pos.  |   Cup       |  Europe    |  Top scorer     |    Top assists          |  Highest avg rating|     Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   2nd Division       3rd      2nd Round        -         Bransdal(22)        Bransdal(8)             Bright-Taylor(7.41)     PROMOTION
2020   1st Division      11th      1st Round        -         Langåker(11)        Östman/Nilsen(7)        Bright-Taylor(7.06)     Survived
2021   1st Division       9th      3rd Round        -         Langåker(14)        Rosendal/Nilsen(6)      Kristiansen(7.20)       Mid Table
2022   1st Division       9th      2nd Round        -         Langåker(18)        Rosendal/Paulsberg(6)   Bright-Taylor(7.07)     Mid Table
2023   1st Division      14th      1st Round        -         Bransdal(9)         Nilsen(5)               Nilsen(7.08)            Relegated
2024   2nd Division       2nd      3rd Round        -         Langåker(17)        Nilsen(9)               Bright-Taylor(7.51)     PROMOTION
2025   1st Division      15th      2nd Round        -         Langåker(10)        Harviken(7)             Nilsen(7.14)            Relegated
2026   2nd Division       2nd      1st Round        -         Langåker(17)        Harviken(11)            Granhaug(7.58)          PROMOTION
2027   1st Division       8th      3rd Round        -         Langåker(9)         Nilsen(7)               Nilsen(7.21)            Mid Table
2028   1st Division       8th      4th Round        -         Langåker(17)        Nilsen(7)               Nilsen(7.23)            Mid Table
2029   1st Division       8th      3rd Round        -         Krogstad(11)        Nilsen/Hoel(7)          Hoel(7.09)              Mid Table
2030   1st Division       8th      1st Round        -         Furthi(11)          Rygh(4)                 Furthi(7.10)            Mid Table
2031   1st Division       4th      2nd Round        -         Langåker/Furthi(15) Hoel(9)                 Hoel(7.23)              PROMOTION
2032   Premier Div.      14th      4th Round        -         Furthi(8)           Rytterager(6)           Knudtzon(7.04)          Relegated
2033   1st Division       5th      4th Round        -         Furthi/Krogstad(8)  Hoel/Jakhelln(6)        Auklend(7.13)           Playoffs

@theBlackPrince - great job on the promotion and subsequent survival!

Just a quick midseason update, things are not looking great for Vladikavkaz:

17Halfway.png

9 points adrift with 14 games to go means we need one hell of a turnaround to stay up. Goals have been our problem, with all three strikers having contributed 1 goal between them so far. Getting ready to choose a new country!

The youth intake is mildly promising, I'll analyse in more detail should we beat the drop.

Logo_of_FC_Alania_Vladikavkaz_2006.gif

Spartak Vladikavkaz - Russian First Division - Season 2017/18 

RELEGATED

Went down with one game to go. Things were closer than I expected, and with four games to go we had a real chance of pulling ourselves out of trouble. We then failed to score for those four games, gaining one point and sealing our fate. Poor discipline also played a part, with seven red cards in the last 14 games crippling us with suspensions. One player stood out in the season, Abdulla Abatsiyev, but his card record (10 yellows and 3 reds) sums the team up. Our leading scorer finished with five goals, and it's pretty clear that we deserved to go down for that alone.

On to the next country!

logo.jpg.6ef59fc298bb577045a07f6572c84125.jpg

IFK Eskilstuna – Season 13

Season 13 – 2031 – Swedish Premier Division

League: We started off pretty solid throughout, and to my surprise climbed to the top of the league with a healthy 7-point lead over the chasing pack at the halfway point of the season. Could the title be on the cards again? Come mid-season however, the team hit some difficulties. We had quite a few injuries, and I rotated heavily, prioritising the European qualifiers. With many of our promising 18-20 year olds out on loan, this mean that the team was composed of pretty raw youth for some of the season, which led to quite nice development for two players from last season’s intake, but cost us a fair few points. We were still scraping for the top spot come the end of the season, and I thought I had it in the bag as we were top with the injury crisis over with 4 games to go. But a terrible downturn in form, probably not helped by me tinkering with the tactics to try and end it, saw us go winless for 1.5 months and finish second to IFK Norköping by 1 point. The Swedish league went up in the euro coefficients table so this still means CL qualifiers, but we’ll have a much tougher time playing in the best-placed rather than champions playoff rounds.

Cup: We edged out Malmö in the group stage on goal difference, thanks to a comeback from 2-0 to 2-2 at their place. We then had easy draws – at home to weak teams – all the way through to the final, which was a tough game away to AIK. We went 1-0 up, though, only to see AIK equalize with the last kick of normal time, at which point I thought we won’t make it. We managed to win it on penalties, though, so I can now add the Swedish cup to the trophy list.

Europe: Our first European adventure as we entered Champ League qualifying in round 2, and got a pretty tough draw against the Polish champions Lech. A 2-2 home draw was followed by a solid away performance, where we scored in the 89thminute to win the away leg 2-1. We got past BATE in qual. 3 without problems, and had half a foot in the CL group stages after a 1-0 home win against RB Salzburg, and a goal at the start of the away leg. Alas, a bit of VAR magic overturned our goal and then Salzburg turned us over 4-1 to go through at our expense (Fixtures). 

Still, we were through to the EL group stages to face Lazio, Galatasaray and BATE. I thought we could nick 3rdplace given that we beat BATE home and away in the qualifiers. We did well, beating BATE home and away, and losing away ties to Lazio and Galatasaray. But Lazio must have messed up some of their ties so we went into our last game against Gala knowing a win will see us finish 2nd and qualify for KOs. Amazingly we destroyed Gala 6-1, which was a surprise after our terrible league form, so I’ll do a short KO round update next (Fixtures | Group standings)

Best players: Mikael Sjöberg 27a (DM/MC/AMC) has really shone in midfield, with 11 goals in 32, many of them long-range screamers. Niclas Sundberg 26h (AML/ST) has all of a sudden become our top scorer, and Filip Dyplin 26b (D/MR) has been the best performing defender.

Youth watch: The mid-season has benefited two players from the last intake who saw plenty of game time. Peter Claesson 30b (DRC) is close to first choice at center back, and Hannes Pettersson 30a (DL/MR) is still a bit weak but plays a lot because I have zero depth at left back. A shout-out also to Johan Axvret 29b (GK) in goal, who is becoming a very solid no. 1.

Youth intake: Not too impressive, and what’s up with these personalities? I mean, determination of 1 for Haidar Haidi 31b (AMR)? I guess he could provide us with another striking option, if I can mentor him and train up his finishing. Eric Eriksson 31a (GK) looks promising but I hardly need another keeper. From the rest, I only signed those with half-decent personalities or starting attributes and ok potential. 

Transfers: nothing of note, nobody seems to want to be after my players so they’re staying put for now

Finances: Rolling in cash thanks to the euro cup campaign

Facilities: finally, the European cash meant even our stingy board agreed to upgrade coaching and recruitment (costing £200k per month now!), and I’m rolling out new training and youth facilities too

Next season’s aim: Reclaim the title; try to make Euro cup group stage again

Season |  League       | Pos. |   Cup   |     CL      |     EL      |     Top scorer          |  Top assists           |     Top rating            | Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   | Div 2 S. Svea |  3   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (22)          |   Milde (15)           |     Alkoyun (7.7)         |
2020   | Div 2 S. Svea |  1   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (22)          |   Milde + 2 more (10)  |     Milde (7.8)           | Promotion
2021   | Div 1 North   |  1   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (21)          |   Milde (14)           |     Cirak (7.7)           | Promotion
2022   | Div 1 Elite   |  11  |   R2    |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (17)          |   Hallberg 19a (9)     |     Cirak (7.4)           | Survived
2023   | Div 1 Elite   |  9   |   R2    |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (12)     |   Milde (11)           |     Milde (7.1)           |
2024   | Div 1 Elite   |  6   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (20)     |   Milde (9)            |     Östling (7.4)         |
2025   | Div 1 Elite   |  7   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (19)     |   Palm 24c (14)        |     Lundin (7.3)          |
2026   | Div 1 Elite   |  4   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (14)  |   Palm 24c (12)        |     Palm 24c (7.2)        |
2027   | Div 1 Elite   |  1   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (12)  |   Hallberg 19a (6)     |     Hallberg 19a (7.5)    | Promotion!
2028   | Premier       |  8   |   QF    |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (19)  |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Claesson 26d (7.3)    |
2029   | Premier       |  7   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Juhlin 20b (14)      |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Sundberg 26h (7.2)    |
2030   | Premier       |  1   | winner  |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (23)  |   Claesson 26d (14)    |     Jönsson 25b (7.6)     | !! :D
2031   | Premier       |  2   | ongoing |   playoff   |   ongoing   |    Sundberg 26h (24)    |   Claesson 26d (14)    |     Sjöberg 27a (7.2)     |
Season |  Finances |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   |   £23k    |  Fairly Basic |      Basic        |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2020   |   -£9k    |  Average      |  Fairly Basic     |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2021   |   -£6k    |  Average      |  Fairly Basic     |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2022   |   £55k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2023   |   £42k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Basic        |  Poor           |  7800
2024   |   £38k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Basic        |  Poor           |  7800
2025   |   £136k   |  Good         |     Average       |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2026   |   £241k   |  Good         |     Average       |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2027   |   £464k   |  Good         |  Above Average    |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2028   |   £464k   |  Good         |  Well established |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2029   |   £491k   |  Good         |  Well established |  Below Average |  Basic          |  7800
2030   |   £5.7m   |  Excellent    |  Extensive        |  Below Average |  Below average  |  7800

Edited by dkouv

How would people rank countries in Europe for this challenge, in terms of easiest to hardest? For example, I've only had one successful attempt at this challenge before, in Croatia.  Regularly got regens through that eventually ended up as world class (though never at my club haha). Tried a couple of times in England and thought it was much harder - the talent was never nearly as good, and the addition of being amateur makes it that much harder. In Germany there's the obvious disadvantage of not being able to play youth players for several years. Interested to know what everyone thinks (and sorry if this has already been done somewhere..) 

I suppose some of the factors to consider would be:

-Overall quality of regens in country

- Promotion/Relegation from bottom tier

- Number of divisions to climb

- Amateur/Professional status

- Finances

- Facilities 

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Mushtaq:

Have tried reloading in England and Portugal but the teams seem fixed now. How far back do you need to save and reload as just the 1 day doesn’t do it anymore.

One month should do it.

logo.jpg.7fc2aa5cb4ef7dcc526bb5d871f29109.jpg

IFK Eskilstuna – Season 13 Euro update

So, my European adventure didn't last much longer - we drew Rosenborg in the 1st KO round of the Europa, which I thought was quite a decent draw given that we finished 2nd in the group. But they seem to have some very good players, better standard than those in the Swedish league - we managed a lucky 0-0 draw at home and even went 1-0 up in the away leg, but they came back to win 3-1 rather easily, and it could have been more. Still, nice to see us being able to compete at this level already, hope there are more European adventures to come in the next few years.

1021951631_HpM00JI-Imgur.thumb.png.dff03af4d585ea741de7b7ade7464ec4.png

Season |  League       | Pos. |   Cup   |     CL      |     EL      |     Top scorer          |  Top assists           |     Top rating            | Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   | Div 2 S. Svea |  3   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (22)          |   Milde (15)           |     Alkoyun (7.7)         |
2020   | Div 2 S. Svea |  1   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (22)          |   Milde + 2 more (10)  |     Milde (7.8)           | Promotion
2021   | Div 1 North   |  1   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (21)          |   Milde (14)           |     Cirak (7.7)           | Promotion
2022   | Div 1 Elite   |  11  |   R2    |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (17)          |   Hallberg 19a (9)     |     Cirak (7.4)           | Survived
2023   | Div 1 Elite   |  9   |   R2    |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (12)     |   Milde (11)           |     Milde (7.1)           |
2024   | Div 1 Elite   |  6   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (20)     |   Milde (9)            |     Östling (7.4)         |
2025   | Div 1 Elite   |  7   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (19)     |   Palm 24c (14)        |     Lundin (7.3)          |
2026   | Div 1 Elite   |  4   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (14)  |   Palm 24c (12)        |     Palm 24c (7.2)        |
2027   | Div 1 Elite   |  1   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (12)  |   Hallberg 19a (6)     |     Hallberg 19a (7.5)    | Promotion!
2028   | Premier       |  8   |   QF    |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (19)  |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Claesson 26d (7.3)    |
2029   | Premier       |  7   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Juhlin 20b (14)      |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Sundberg 26h (7.2)    |
2030   | Premier       |  1   | winner  |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (23)  |   Claesson 26d (14)    |     Jönsson 25b (7.6)     | !! :D
2031   | Premier       |  2   | ongoing |   playoff   |    Last 32  |    Sundberg 26h (24)    |   Claesson 26d (14)    |     Sjöberg 27a (7.2)     |
Season |  Finances |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   |   £23k    |  Fairly Basic |      Basic        |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2020   |   -£9k    |  Average      |  Fairly Basic     |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2021   |   -£6k    |  Average      |  Fairly Basic     |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2022   |   £55k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2023   |   £42k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Basic        |  Poor           |  7800
2024   |   £38k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Basic        |  Poor           |  7800
2025   |   £136k   |  Good         |     Average       |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2026   |   £241k   |  Good         |     Average       |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2027   |   £464k   |  Good         |  Above Average    |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2028   |   £464k   |  Good         |  Well established |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2029   |   £491k   |  Good         |  Well established |  Below Average |  Basic          |  7800
2030   |   £5.7m   |  Excellent    |  Extensive        |  Below Average |  Below average  |  7800

@dkouv Unlucky in Europe, here's hoping for better next season! Did it have much effect on your finances?

@theBlackPrince Consolidation is always good, nice to see a lot more youngsters getting more game time.

Romania was a big mistake, so it's off to Turkey and....

Pazarspor.jpg

Pazarspor - Turkish Second League White Group

Facilities

Predicted to finish 18th out of 18, but I like the balance of the squad and expectations are low. Third time lucky?

@HunterKiller Yes, even the Europa was basically amazing for finances - I got at least £5m altogether I think, you get a few mil from entering the group stages, and 500k for every game you win, so it's more than decent for a team at my level. I've put that straight into facility upgrades, and the youth coaching costs are pretty high, so I need another decent european run in the next couple of years I think, so that we don't go into the red at which point the chairman typically starts selling players over your head.

All the best in Turkey, hope it is indeed third time lucky! ;) 

Into the Premier League after 18 season's what a slog this has been! Don't think I've ever had a career keep me going this long, but determined to win the League and Champions League with Grantham now! However, staying up is going to be tough, won't be surprised if we don't go straight back down!

qvKtlDa.png

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Hungary - Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Decided to start this challenge in Hungary, was hoping for Kozarmisleny (they have great youth facilities) but each time I simulated the reset day (for @darren1983 and others who are going to play there - it's June 20th) the same three teams were promoted. So I chose Pecs, the team which was a national cup winner in 1990 and had some European history including games against Manchester United, Juventus and Newcastle. And it turned out that Kozarmisleny are their feeder team, not sure if that will somehow improve the youth recruitment but at least can be a good place for developing youngsters on loan.

Manager

Squad part 1 | part 2 | U19

One of our 4-star players is loaned and will leave in few days, second is going to retire along with the best goalkeeper (and both declined my offers to stay :( ). But except them and leading center-back Juhasz the squad is really young and promising. Bence Peter is expected to lead our attacks, Bischoff and Keresztes are surely our future and both will get some playing time next season. U19 team already has some promising newgens - Balogh 19a, Szanto 19b, Kovari 19c, Turi 19d and Waltner 19e can potentially become first-team players.

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club - Season 2019/20

League table

Didn't expect such an easy promotion in the first season. We lost the opening game but then won five in a row and stayed on top until the end, securing the title with five games to go.

Magyar Cup

Met the board expectations of reaching third round and played decently against a top tier side, losing only on penalties.

Youth intake

ZLUM5Lz.png

R.Horvath 20a | Luczek 20b | Fiola 20c | Z.Horvath 20d | D.Kovacs 20e | Temesvari 20f | M.Kovacs 20g | Vasas 20h | Toth 20i

After seeing a 'golden generation' label I hoped for more in terms of current abilities, so was a bit disappointed. Anyway there are some really promising players, including the positions where we needed more squad depth.

Squad stats

As expected, Peter was our top goalscorer (and top goalscorer of the league as well). Right-back Valkovszki made the most assists, not surprised too as he was our first choice to take corners and indirect free kicks, and also provided good crosses while joining attacks. Szilard Kalman, a 196 cm high winger (he really looks like a giant in 3D match, and what's even more unusual - his backup Kesztyus is of exactly the same height!) is now assessed as our best player who's ready for the top division level. Speaking of youngsters, Balogh 19a already competes with Keresztes for a starting AMC spot, and Kovari 19c is now a third choice center-back (yes, we seriously lack quality on this position and that's the main concern for next season).

Transfers

XhuiToh.png

Pazarspor.jpg

Pazarspor - Turkish Second League White Group - 2018/19

Relegated! We looked safe for the majority of the season, but a seven-match winless run saw us just two points above the last relegation spot on the last day. We went down to ten men after 20 minutes, and went on to lose 2-1 at home, while nearest rivals Ankara won an extraordinary game 5-3 away from home against a team in the playoffs. 

I do like Turkey though, so will be staying here for another bash!

logo.jpg.237ce0acedf5f7dc37b9ff5bb65b3755.jpg

IFK Eskilstuna – Season 14

Season 14 – 2032 – Swedish Premier Division

League / Cup: We carried our inconsistency from the end of last season into the start of this one. We scraped through the group stage in the cup but then lost to Djugårdensin the quarters, and were solidly midtable through the first third of the season, fluctuating between 11thand 7thplace. For some unknown reason things started to click a bit towards the halfway point of the season, and we crept up towards the euro cup places. More pleasant surprises were to come, however, as we gained ground on the top 3 and eventually overtook 1stplaced Hammarby on second to last game by beating them at home. A dramatic 5-3 win away to relegated Sirius on the last day sealed the title for us, and like our first one, this one was very much Leicester rather than Man City :)

Europe: The best-placed qualifiers for the CL were too much for us as were outclassed by Basel in qual. round 2. But then we had a bit of luck – we were unseeded in both qualifying rounds for the Euro cup, but managed to get small teams who beat bigger opposition in the previous round, so after a couple of tough games we were through to the group stage. The group stage draw was again pretty decent, and we managed to finish top ahead of RB Salzburg, Dinamo Zagreb and Zenit, winning 5 out of 6! (Group | EL fixtures) Swedish football is having a pretty good time in Europe by the looks of it, as we have 4 Swedish teams who made it out of the group stage, with relegated Kalmar finishing ahead of Ajax in their group :o

Best players: Johan Forsblad 22a (DRC) has been my favourite player this season – not the highest avg rating, but very solid and we were always playing well with him at the back. Oscar Claesson 26d (ML) had a crappy first half of the season, but more than made up for it in the second half with 10 goals and 13 assists in 29(3) apps, including some in crucial European games. Henrik Gustafsson 24a (AMLC/ST) is probably our best overall player, and top scorer with 29 in 41, which is as good as I’ve had for a striker on Fm19.

Youth watch: None of last year’s intake have made any apps, and most others are still out on loan as the team’s quality is pretty high – but Peter Claesson 30b (DRC) has continued to improve, and is now used at fullback for tougher games. Ahmed Abbas 29e (MRLC,ST) was recalled from loan midway through the season, and has been a very useful utility player on the fringes of the first team. Finally, Filip Qvist 28c (MRL) doesn’t have the best attributes but he’s played well on rotation this season and topped our average ratings with 7.4.

Youth intake: Finally, some strikers! Emil Hermansson 32a (AMRC/ST) looks as good a striker on intake day as I’ve had in the whole save, and has already made a few first team apps. Sebastian Bäckström 32b (MC/AMC/ST) is a bit raw but has potential and versatility, and Kjell Danielsson 32c (DLC) might be a handy option for the defense in a few years’ time, although he has plenty of competition.

Transfers: Getting rid of a few older players who have stopped developing to make room for youngsters

Finances: Again a great boost from our European adventures

Facilities: Continuing to upgrade, 1 step away from maxing coaching, and upgrades to training and youth facilities are on the way

Next season’s aim: Title + euro cup group

2031   | Premier       |  2   |   QF    |   playoff   |    Last 32  |    Sundberg 26h (24)    |   Claesson 26d (14)    |     Sjöberg 27a (7.2)     |
2032   | Premier       |  1   | ongoing |   Qual. 2   |    ongoing  |    Gustafsson 24a (29)  |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Qvist 28c (7.4)       |
2030   |           |  Good         |  Well established |  Below Average |  Basic          |  7800
2031   |   £5.7m   |  Excellent    |  Extensive        |  Below Average |  Below average  |  7800
2032   |   £11.3m  |  Excellent    |  Extensive        |  Adequate      |  Adequate       |  7800

24 minutes ago, OneManSnipez said:

Anyone know why in the reset dates on the original post The Netherlands has a reset date in 2020 instead of 2019, is there some wierd quirk with the league promotions or was it just a mistake?

From what I remember, some years nobody gets relegated or promoted to the Dutch 2nd division (whatever it's called), so you have to wait more than 1 year for a team to go up. So 2020 should be correct but you can double check if anyone gets promoted in 2019.

Metropolitan Police have been promoted to the VNS!

The club have decided that former manager Gavin MacPherson was not up to the task of keeping the team in the VNS, despite getting them promoted. MacPherson was quickly jettisoned in favour of unknown manager John Smith. No one really knows why, but at the same time no one is questioning it.

Smith was overheard by a local blogger at his first press conference saying "I've been reloading forever to get Met Police promoted and finally they have been!"

255384162_JohnSmith_Inbox.thumb.png.8105860b22f4899af54da7b2046f83e0.png

447598319_MetropolitanPolice_PlayersPlayers-2.thumb.png.7f8957dd570b6af4f53e199def3aef62.png

Smith has an absolutely tiny squad to work with so any injuries and/or player poaching will probably destroy the whole season. Smith himself was reported to have said to player/coach Jon Nurse "I'll be happy if I make it to intake day let alone the end of the season with this mob"

Edited by noworthyicon

Metropolitan Police have been relegated from the VNS!

604046198_JohnSmith_Inbox-2.thumb.png.c4c96686ae36e878edff5c1414c337fe.png

After a brutal season that saw the team end with a record of: W7 D6 L29(!), John Smith has been sacked as manager of Metropolitan Police.

Smith is said to be despondent over these events, despite them being quite likely given the squad size and overall ability (or lack thereof).

It is currently unknown what club Smith will ruin next.

PÃécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club - Season 2020/21

League table

Ferencvaros and Vidi broke away from the start, and gaps in the group behind them were really tight. So we were in European places at one point, in relegation zone at another and managed to secure a comfortable mid-table spot in the end.

Magyar Cup

We defeated two teams from our division and reached the semi-finals against Vidi. Surprisingly we won both home games against them in the league, but here they didn't give us any chances. Still a great run for our team.

Youth intake

Y6LV24A.png

Borsi 21a | L.Kovacs 21b | Szeker 21c | Nagyvaradi 21d | Pinter 21e | Orban 21f | Temesvari 21g | Frank 21h

Another golden generation, guess this just means a poor level of our current squad rather than real potential :D This year brought us some promising defensive players, which is fine considering it's our main weakness at the moment.

Squad stats

Kalman was a real team leader this season with 13 goals and highest average rating. We almost lost him in winter when the board accepted a 250k offer from Charlton but I managed to protest the deal, and after some weeks of unhappiness he signed a new contract till 2024. Now they are interested in our left winger Fujsz, who also had quite a good season. Speaking of previous season's best players, Peter actually disappointed. He became our second goalscorer with 11 goals but the amount of moments he missed was way higher. Valkovszki missed four months with a serious injury but still became our best assistant, Somogyi was selected as league's best goalkeeper (quite a surprise as his stats weren't so outstanding), and Toricska was the player who really impressed me this season. His long shots (including direct free kicks) helped us to get some important points, couldn't predict that looking at his skills.

Transfers

HCCMxQz.png

And also I was offered a job of Hungarian NT manager in November. Declined of course but that's really weird, I just promoted to the top league and had only a national license at that time.

On 17/05/2019 at 08:51, HunterKiller said:

Pazarspor.jpg

Pazarspor - Turkish Second League White Group - 2018/19

Relegated! We looked safe for the majority of the season, but a seven-match winless run saw us just two points above the last relegation spot on the last day. We went down to ten men after 20 minutes, and went on to lose 2-1 at home, while nearest rivals Ankara won an extraordinary game 5-3 away from home against a team in the playoffs. 

I do like Turkey though, so will be staying here for another bash!

A glutton for punishment like myself!  i'm on my 5th attempt with Stalybridge. 

Always ended in relegation in season 2, managed to last 6 years once but no cigar.  We go again!

Woo hoo! I've gone from pretty much all of the players opposing me to all of them having no opinion of me. :)

EDIT .. mind you nobody is interested in listening to my team talks :(

Edited by Hovis Dexter

PÃÃécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club - Season 2021/22

League table

Vidi and Ferencvaros are still out of reach, but this time we were in the lead of all others! Reached 3rd place shortly before winter break, then some poor results in spring dropped us to 5th at one point but still in close battle with Honved and Haladas, and everything was decided on the last matchday. Three European contenders played against three teams fighting for survival in the top tier, we defeated Kozarmisleny while Honved lost to Paks at home and we overtook them to win the bronze medals! And of course, European football will be useful for our finances and potential improvement.

Magyar Cup

6PKWpEJ.png

Four minutes separated us from a trophy, hardly could predict this after struggling in the first round against non-league opponents. Disappointed a bit but this season already shows top two can be beaten, we just need to be more consistent against other teams.

Youth intake

2qokS3e.png

A.Sagi 22a | Gera 22b | Stieber 22c | Siger 22d | Kutyancsanin 22e | Simon 22f | M.Sagi 22g 

That's becoming really funny, third golden generation in a row! This one looks weaker in terms of PA stars but probably it's the result of our current improvement. 

Squad stats

Kalman's season was spoiled by injuries (the latest one will keep him out until September), so this year our attacks were mainly focused on left wing where Richard Fujsz was really impressive, his average rating was even better than Valkovszki's in first season when we dominated the second tier. Bence Peter finally adapted to the top tier football and became league's second goalscorer. Youngsters continue to develop well, Luczek 20b and Fiola 20c became regular starters during the season, while R.Horvath 20a and D.Kovacs 20e provided quality backup for our leaders.

Transfers

0xLhLxj.png

Edited by Koetzer

On 22/05/2019 at 11:35, OneManSnipez said:

Please tell me how you get on

1297509813_Baribadge.png.78f030d868825198b5f829ee11d60dcb.png

My first season in my first attempt at the challenge. I took the “easy” route of choosing Bari which was not playable in the previous year because in July 2018 it was excluded from Serie B for financial reasons meaning that I was starting with a relatively good club. At the beginning of the season the media prediction was to finish eighth, the bookies predicted 11th and the board expectation was that we’d reach the playoffs. A major challenge was the winning the players over. When I joined my reputation was significantly lower than that of the club which was 2.5 stars compared with my reputation of about 0.25 of a star. The starting dynamics showed zero players supporting me, 16 having no opinion and 7 opposing me.

Throughout the season the board supported me with coaching courses and I’ve currently gained a National A Licence and am studying for a Continental C Licence.

As this a youth challenge I decided to save money by hiring only one scout (although I’m not really sure that I need one) and no data analysts. At the start of the season the club was worth £1.27m and the bank balance was £3.3m at the end it was worth £7.6m and the bank balance was £4.2m.

I played 4 4 2 throughout the season. The results were really good in that we won the league by a margin of 27 points. Here’s the league table (I can’t work out how to show the full table showing goals for and goals against.)

483134833_FinalLeagueTable.thumb.png.05477fdf51a8ee78e642e509199fe98f.png

No transfers in, of course. One transfer out … he wouldn’t sign a new contract.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b_B10SpMWJmSRSwpAOrGPujKAn7_cI21

For a youth challenge Bari looks as as if it’s a good choice. At the end of the first season I have eight players aged between 27 and 39. The oldest of the other players is 22. This year’s youth intake gave me four 16 year olds with four star potential albeit one has low determination (4) and one is described as being temperamental. Unfortunately, the HoYD that I hired at the beginning of the season decided to retire at the end of the season. Anyway, I guess the hard work starts now.

Edited by Hovis Dexter
Added correct link

image.png.c1482eec39b3125b657ebe5eede1748f.png

Bari Season 7

League finish: 5th

Italian Cup: Quarter Finals

Europa League: Semi-finals

Overview

Ah, yet another 5th place finish. As with last season, it should feel like a real success. However, when you see where we were at Christmas, and the measly points total required to win the league, perhaps you can understand my disappointment. Inconsistency and a bonkers fixture schedule from January onward really cost us. You can see on these three screenshots how we barely played for months on end and then had a final flurry of games. With a young, and not particularly deep squad and a few injuries, we simply couldn't cope with the fixture pile up at the end. 

All in all, it's another season of squad progression and our run in the Europa League was superb. We were so close to beating Spurs and lost on penalties, even having a 120th minute winner cancelled out by VAR! Next season I'd like to see us push for a trophy, so I'll be focusing on the Italian Cup and the Europa League as good opportunities for success!

In terms of the squad, no losses to transfers this season other than failing youth players, and I'm generally pleased with their progression. For the first time in the save I have a GK rated more than 2 stars!

Goalkeepers and Defence

Midfield and Attack

Youth prospects wise, I replaced my HOYD and it paid dividends, with the highly rated players having strong determination and personalities. Having another GK and a versatile DR/DL will be invaluable and although I'll leave them in the youth teams for now, both will be playing before too long I'm sure!

Transfers - just a few here, mainly getting rid of those with horrific personalities or with low potential.

Next season thoughts

As previously stated, a trophy is my aim next season, but it would also be amazing to secure Champions League football. We are in a strong place financially, but I feel our best players may drag their heels over signing new contracts if we don't get Champions League football soon, so I've got a couple of years as pretty much every players is secured until 2029 at the least. 

I am aware that we are significantly overachieving compared to media predictions etc. but part of me can't help but feel we're a little stuck and need something like a trophy to lift us to that next step!

Let's see how this season ahead goes!

Season League Finish Finances Youth facilities Training facilities Youth recruitment Junior coaching Top scorer Top assists
1 Serie C 1st £2.8 million Average Average Above average Average Simeri (23) Bollini (11)
2 Serie B 7th (lost in play off semis) £2.4 million Good Good Established Adequate Simeri (11) Ottalenghi (7)
3 Serie B 9th £2.95 million Good Great Established Exceptional Simeri (7) Paba 21D (7)
4 Serie B 2nd (promoted) £7 million Great Great Established Exceptional Rossi (11) Margagliotti 20C (9)
5 Serie A 5th (qualified for Euro Cup) £30 million Great Excellent Extensive Exceptional Parlato (11) Margagliotti 20C (8)
6 Serie A 5th (qualified for Euro Cup) £72 million Excellent Superb Extensive Exceptional Parlato (20) Parise, Margagliotti and Bernardini (8)
7 Serie A 5th (qualified for Euro Cup) £101 million Superb  State of the art Extensive Exceptional Parlato (16) Margagliotti (11)

I'm back, once again and this time in my native Norway, and I picked the club closest to me. Follo FK is a very small club, but almost created history in 2010 when they qualified for the Norwegian cup final by beating Rosenborg in the semi final. During the run they played in hot pink kits that promoted research and focus on cancer and the risks surrounding the disease. Unfortunately, they lost the final, but the "Follo-fever" took the local area and they saw a big increase in popularity around this time, even if they got relegated from the 2nd tier the same season. If they had won the final they would have been playing in Europe while at the same time competing in the 3rd tier in Norway. However, in 2012, the club were involved in a match-fixing scandal. The redeeming side for the club is that they were the ones who first reported the incident that in the end saw 3 of their players suspended for life.

The club were formed because the general area south of Oslo didn't have any teams that wanted to head for the top. So Follo FK were formed as the "elite" side of the clubs in the area, Kolbotn, Ski and Langhus among others. The club have a very clear goal of using local players and want to be good by playing youths. So what other team to pick for me? My local club with a goal of playing youngsters and developing them.

So here I am:

fFLXDFh.png

Oh, and their current manger are titled "Bottle managed" in real life web site, so here's to breaking that trend.

So, in contrast to other leagues, the first thing that happened in pre-season were a youth intake! So here is it:

mlkloss.png

Not amazing at all, but a couple is decent talents.

Kristoffer Christensen 19a is the best of the litter, but not amazing at all.

fjQjeoG.png

Sestao River Club

1062073933_srcbadge.png.e5e2082952fae314a35712b9e33eecd1.png

Founded in 1996, Sestao River Club is a Spanish football team based in Sestao, in the autonomous community of Basque Country.

John Smith's failure in England with Metropolitan Police has drawn great ire from the rest of the Smith family and he has been exiled.

His cousin, Juan Smith has decided to take charge of Sestao River Club and regain lost honour.

718424868_JuanSmith_Inbox.thumb.png.b5d8b86d874039e7d43be0eeed6597c3.png

1389699289_SestaoRiverClub_Overview.thumb.png.864e550a7b99f7bef900dc2d060a21df.png

Unlike his cousin, Juan has a decent enough squad to work with (and actual depth!) and even some regens, two of them will slot into the first team right away and be used as rotation options in positions we're weak in.

543010632_Baribadge.png.e16adee45455bcdc96cbc74d9fcf4314.png

My second season in my first attempt at the challenge. Against all expectations we achieve back to back promotions. The board continued to support me with coaching courses and I gained a Continental B Licence and am studying for a Continental A Licence.

I’ve still only got one scout and no data analysts as I’m not sure they are any benefit in a youth challenge. I have, however, improved the data analysis facilities to basic on the basis that an”ambitious club” should look to improve all it’s facilities.

My previous HoYD retired at the end of the previous season and I’ve managed to pick up a new HoYD who is a model citizen. He brought in no less than four regens with four star potential. One is fairly professional, one is resolute, one is light hearted and one is, unfortunately, unambitious but three out of four good personalities can’t be bad.

EDIT I've just realised that the resolute regen has a four star current ability and the fairly professional regen has a two and a half star current ability ... they are both 16 years old

I started playing the same 4 4 2 that I used in the previous season but after losing three out the first four non-friendly matches switched to 4 1 4 1. That gave me problem keeping my four strikers happy ... I couldn't and two became unhappy! We won the league by 15 points. Here’s the league table. It only shows goal difference I can’t work out how to see the table showing goals for and against.

746097996_FinalLeagueTable2020_21.thumb.png.8050d2a48f8ac6190eb333d7f1f1e576.png

No transfers in or out

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hd6zULP-EAZwFjIkiud6tFKF7dlum9SE

Summary of Performance

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V0IBtv4_HuxlP_Nlxfs-CskTUy7BQ-eW

Summary of Facilities

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S0veZ49C3g-Wm48VLami1yor1Um8ytnF

SECOND EDIT I know it’s early days but it seems that choosing Bari is making the challenge easier than it should be. I’m thinking about restarting with an English team. ... I've just looked at my team's attributes compared with the rest of Serie A :(

Edited by Hovis Dexter
Added current ability of two regens

XaW - Follo FK - 2019

250px-Follo_FK.svg.png

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

So I've come back home to my native Norway and indeed my native area south of the capital Oslo. I am quite familiar with the team and somewhat familiar with the squad, though I haven't watched them live much in the last few years. Still, going through the team some things are apparent; We have a lot of very good players, but not for every part of the team. Still a couple of players are way too good for the league we play in. Since the youth intake before the season were less than ideal I had to deal with what I started with. I went with a very basic 4-4-2 since, and tweaked it from there. And it works! We started great and a bit into the season we went on a run of 9 wins in a row. That gave us quite a cushion down to 2nd place. Towards the end of the season we only had to control it and we ended up winning the league quite comfortably.

In the Norwegian cup we beat Vestbyen before losing 2-4 to top tier team Brann.

The main players I would like to mention this season are:

• Patrik Karoliussen - Our way best player and also my assistant manager. This guy is as close to a Follo legend as you can get. Are rated by my coaches (himself?) as a good top tier player. Signed on for another year with a possible extension.
  • Sander Haugen - Left back that offers a lot attack as well. 
  • Espen Tvedter Andresen - A bit lowly rater in matches and scores a bit too few goals, but all his goals were important. Also a fantastic talent I hope can carry us forward.

After the season were done we started to install undersoil heating at a cost of £500k which we covered by a loan. And we are struggling with cash already, so there's that.

92HxmKF.png

Oppsal Youth Intake 2034

Another youth intake as I gear up to taking on another season with Oppsal. This year pretty solid and definitely better than last year, with a few promising looking players.

LaqXfOz.png

2 5 star potential players as well as plenty of other decent looking prospects that may become something good. We got an Icelandic person for the first time this year so thats cool, he's not very good though unfortunately so didn't sign him up. Here's the best prospect, striker Martin Ferrer:

WOqjNcN.png

He looks great to start with, if he can ever learn what a false nine is he will have a great career here! I wouldn't be surprised if i give him some first team minutes off the bench this season in cup games or something.

Here is the other 5* rated prospect Alexander Vold, who is a GK and probably good timing that we got another talented young goalkeeper as our starter Rasmus Nilsen is getting older and everyone since him has had to settle for backup duties so haven't developed all that well. 

YvlZ3k8.png

250px-Follo_FK.svg.png

Youth intake 2020

This time around we at least got a couple of actual talents.

R8ZH6Q9.png

While he have some issues like positioning and heading, he is a very decent talent. Especially since we have a lack of young centre backs at the club.

h8nrY87.png

Questionable physical attributes, but good mentals for his age. If he develops he could be useful.

C5SXAni.png

Tried this one a couple of years back in Austria but couldn't crack Europe. Coming back to give it another go and have opted for Portugal.

Quick point of clarity needed though, the club has 2 pending incoming transfers upon me taking over, what action do I need to take?

10 minutes ago, AliG said:

Quick point of clarity needed though, the club has 2 pending incoming transfers upon me taking over, what action do I need to take?

The general rule; if you can cancel them, then do so, if not, then they are yours to use as normal.

1 minute ago, XaW said:

The general rule; if you can cancel them, then do so, if not, then they are yours to use as normal.

Thanks for the quick response. I am able to cancel both but will follow their early careers with interest to see if they we're any good.

I think we could do with another response to complaints about lack of depth in the squad to the effect of "don't you know I'm doing a youth challenge? If there is a lack of depth in the squad it's your fault."

Edited by Hovis Dexter
corrected typo

Oppsal Season 2034 Report

After a playoff exit last year, I was hoping we could do even better and get promoted back to the Premier Division as our young players developed a bit more. Having lost essentially our 3 best players before and during last season, it was always going to be difficult.

Cup- We beat lower league Tynset 3-2 before a pathetic performance saw us lose to a lower league team yet again in the second round. 

League- Came flying out the gates with 3 straight wins before imploding completely and losing 5 in a row. Who needs a mid season slump when you can have an early season implosion! I remember thinking at the time "this sure is going to hurt us at the end of the season." Anyways after that we steadied the ship with an 8 game unbeaten run and managed to just cling to the last playoff places, between 5th and 7th until the final day. Sitting in 6th, we just needed to beat already relegated, last placed Bryne at home for a place in the playoffs. I'm sure you can see where this is going. It all looked great after the first half, we scored a great goal and the teams around us weren't doing well, meaning we were sitting in 5th. Then my wide midfielder Daniel Vraalsen 33E got himself sent off, we conceded twice, every team around us won, and we finished the season in 8th. We dropped 4 places down the table in a matter of minutes. We were pretty heavily affected by injuries yet again this season despite having the best medical staff in the league, and obviously consistency remains a problem.

Best Players-

Top goalscorer: Jens Hurthi 28F (10 goals) We struggled desperately for any kind of goalscoring threat up front, with Hurthi the only striker that scored occasionally. My 2nd and 3rd choice strikers managed a whopping 1 goal each, and I play a formation with two strikers on at all times. I think my experiment with false nines has failed as anyone other than Hurthi refuses to recognize the existence of the position. 

Most assists: Glenn Arne Knudtzon 29A and Glenn Hoel (5 assists) A shared award for two guys named Glenn, interesting. Knudtzon had a fantastic season and was easily the silver lining of the whole thing, as he was named player of the year for the whole league.

Highest avg rating: Glenn Arne Knudtzon 29A (7.28)

Most POM: Glenn Arne Knudtzon 29A (5)

MVP: Glenn Arne Knudtzon 29A

Best U23 Player: Glenn Arne Knudtzon 29A (he's 22)

Results Results 2 (no) Transfers

This challenge sure is hard. It kind of feels like we've gone backwards this season, but I think the effects of losing those players last season are still being felt. Hopefully with a few good intakes we can get straight back into the Premier Division and start making progress again. If we had been a bit more consistent this year and not been so affected by injuries it could have been a different story, so I guess there is still hope for next year.

|         League        | Pos.  |   Cup       |  Europe    |  Top scorer     |    Top assists          |  Highest avg rating|     Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   2nd Division       3rd      2nd Round        -         Bransdal(22)        Bransdal(8)             Bright-Taylor(7.41)     PROMOTION
2020   1st Division      11th      1st Round        -         Langåker(11)        Östman/Nilsen(7)        Bright-Taylor(7.06)     Survived
2021   1st Division       9th      3rd Round        -         Langåker(14)        Rosendal/Nilsen(6)      Kristiansen(7.20)       Mid Table
2022   1st Division       9th      2nd Round        -         Langåker(18)        Rosendal/Paulsberg(6)   Bright-Taylor(7.07)     Mid Table
2023   1st Division      14th      1st Round        -         Bransdal(9)         Nilsen(5)               Nilsen(7.08)            Relegated
2024   2nd Division       2nd      3rd Round        -         Langåker(17)        Nilsen(9)               Bright-Taylor(7.51)     PROMOTION
2025   1st Division      15th      2nd Round        -         Langåker(10)        Harviken(7)             Nilsen(7.14)            Relegated
2026   2nd Division       2nd      1st Round        -         Langåker(17)        Harviken(11)            Granhaug(7.58)          PROMOTION
2027   1st Division       8th      3rd Round        -         Langåker(9)         Nilsen(7)               Nilsen(7.21)            Mid Table
2028   1st Division       8th      4th Round        -         Langåker(17)        Nilsen(7)               Nilsen(7.23)            Mid Table
2029   1st Division       8th      3rd Round        -         Krogstad(11)        Nilsen/Hoel(7)          Hoel(7.09)              Mid Table
2030   1st Division       8th      1st Round        -         Furthi(11)          Rygh(4)                 Furthi(7.10)            Mid Table
2031   1st Division       4th      2nd Round        -         Langåker/Furthi(15) Hoel(9)                 Hoel(7.23)              PROMOTION
2032   Premier Div.      14th      4th Round        -         Furthi(8)           Rytterager(6)           Knudtzon(7.04)          Relegated
2033   1st Division       5th      4th Round        -         Furthi/Krogstad(8)  Hoel/Jakhelln(6)        Auklend(7.13)           Playoffs
2034   1st Division       8th      2nd Round        -         Furthi(10)          Hoel/Knudtzon(5)        Knudtzon(7.28)          Mid Table