[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

The only trouble with that is that there is not many players left after the 1st season, many clubs have a lot of greyed out players.

They'll be Russki troops "on holiday". Expect a boardroom takeover imminently. If you're very lucky, you'll merely get the sack.

Только что, lionel messi сказал:

Is there anything you can do to change this? even if Russian or Ukrainian players came through would be good.

I've tried many methods, but none of them helped...

Final pack in the 1st post :)

Changes to 14/01/2018
- The 26 last updates!:
Africa: The 25 last countries, with adding a lot of history competitions.
Continental Competitions: Canadian Championship: new format, from season 2018

Improvements:
- Australia: fix bug with salary cap for Hyundai A-League
- Belgium: Belgium Cup rebuilding like IRL (312 teams)
- Costa Rica: fix bug with trust of the board, for 1st division.
- France: French Cup 7th tour: 11 DOM-TOM teams qualified for the 7th round, instead of 7 teams
- Notepad in the pack with recommended links for 6 countries not done!

Edited by claassen

il y a 15 minutes, kidthekid a dit :

Hey Claassen thanks for this again, I intend to play in the Caribbean, just curious are there any limitations to the number of foreign players that can be registered in the various leagues in that region?

Yes, in some countries there are limitations.
In others, there are none, or I did not find any information on that.

Mate,  you are the best, you are a hero!!! but i've got a question for the National 2, Group C is a team AS Poissy but in the france update is P.E.S.Q... i'm not from france and i dont have good view (irl) for this subject ... is it something wrong?

I fixed the last bugs (I hope!)

- Canadian Championship for season 2017 where Los Angeles participated: it's fixed.

- Georgia 5th division fixed,  (in my test no competitions in 2023 and 2024 because of that)

- DR Congo: fix for historic Linafoot which did not show up , from season 18/19.

Test with the 262 updates and the 6 updates recommended in same time: OK no crash until 2026...

@charayos : No, I have AS Poissy in the game..

asoissy.thumb.jpg.8f7e46c5caecd66b72d21ad1747f0008.jpg

Edited by claassen

Hi @claassen I found a problem in one of your data editor file, the problem is a "strange" name for the quarter final stages is listed as "quart de finale" 

5a58992f8db51_UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewProfile.png.9530ea17fe2b8c4e3ae1b849105e3a05.thumb.png.8c18fad753a76f5333c8690190daa875.png

But i have already found out why this happened

I tried to start a new game with your editor file, loaded one by one and the problem comes from "french leagues by manager online.fr.fmf"

Hope you fix this issue, i know it is a small problem and doesn't have any impact on game play but it doesn't look good on the eye for players who use english (UK) as their language in the game.

Thanks

vor 1 Minute schrieb bramcarella:

Hi @claassen I found a problem in one of your data editor file, the problem is a "strange" name for the quarter final stages is listed as "quart de finale" 

5a58992f8db51_UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewProfile.png.9530ea17fe2b8c4e3ae1b849105e3a05.thumb.png.8c18fad753a76f5333c8690190daa875.png

But i have already found out why this happened

I tried to start a new game with your editor file, loaded one by one and the problem comes from "french leagues by manager online.fr.fmf"

Hope you fix this issue, i know it is a small problem and doesn't have any impact on game play but it doesn't look good on the eye for players who use english (UK) as their language in the game.

Thanks

This file is not from Claassen, it's from the French FM community. You need to ask them or better fix it by yourself as it is that minor.

1 minute ago, KUBI said:

This file is not from Claassen, it's from the French FM community. You need to ask them or better fix it by yourself as it is that minor.

Okay thanks for the info @KUBI :), I removed that file from my editor data folder and I just want people to know that there is a minor issue in the french league file.

Gerade eben schrieb bramcarella:

Okay thanks for the info @KUBI :), I removed that file from my editor data folder and I just want people to know that there is a minor issue in the french league file.

It's really not an issue, it's just a small cosmetic thing.

I hope it's good now. :)
I checked everything, I didn't see any other bugs in my test..

Changes to 15/01/2018
- 1 update:
Continental Competitions: Qualifications Place in Africa: 2 clubs (League Winner and Cup Winner) of Malawi, Mauritania and South Sudan are qualified in Africa Champions League and in Africa Confederation Cup instead of Reunion, Djibouti and Cape Verde (these countries never enter teams in these competitions IRL)

Improvements:

- Name stage "quarter final" fixed.
- Canadian Championship season 2017 fixed (LA Galaxy participated, it was an error)
- DR Congo: Fix bug history league, from season 18/19
- Georgia: fix bug between 4th and 5th division (the competition fixtures in Georgia could stop, after several seasons)
- Sao Tomé: fix minor bug in the history of Principe league

49 minutes ago, claassen said:

Continental Competitions: Qualifications Place in Africa: 2 clubs (League Winner and Cup Winner) of Malawi, Mauritania and South Sudan are qualified in Africa Champions League and in Africa Confederation Cup instead of Reunion, Djibouti and Cape Verde (these countries never enter teams in these competitions IRL)

I like this idea ;)

I can finally start my career now. As always, many thanks for all the time and effort you put into making these. It definitely enhances the experience.

2 hours ago, claassen said:

I hope it's good now. :)
I checked everything, I didn't see any other bugs in my test..

Changes to 15/01/2018
- 1 update:

Improvements:

- Name stage "quarter final" fixed.
- Canadian Championship season 2017 fixed (LA Galaxy participated, it was an error)
- DR Congo: Fix bug history league, from season 18/19
- Georgia: fix bug between 4th and 5th division (the competition fixtures in Georgia could stop, after several seasons)
- Sao Tomé: fix minor bug in the history of Principe league

Is that sure, that in Georgia fixtures stop? I've already started my from-the-bottom career, and don't know if I have to restart ;)

il y a 6 minutes, avto a dit :

Is that sure, that in Georgia fixtures stop? I've already started my from-the-bottom career, and don't know if I have to restart ;)

Yes, in my test, it stopped in 2023 but recommenced in 2025... It's why I fixed, it was because of B teams in 4th and 5th division..

1 minute ago, claassen said:

Yes, in my test, it stopped in 2023 but recommenced in 2025... It's why I fixed, it was because of B teams in 4th and 5th division..

OK, so maybe I'll start a new one in that case ;)

thanks mate for your impressive work, but noticed that the 3rd tier had 31 clubs, divided for 2 leagues (western & eastern) .. can u do it for us plz? 

and is there a chance to see Liechtenstein Cup included ? :p

Thanks a lot for you again :applause:

On 12/14/2017 at 20:11, claassen said:

@Spurs_Q8 : Yes, I will do USA and all North America missing countries, before Christmas.

that's would be nice.. 

4 hours ago, claassen said:

I never followed up with it on my own, but did catch it twice on some of my tests. Gave me a chuckle. Glad you fixed this and that weird Australian Salary cap issue with Melbourne City. (For the life of me couldn't find what was causing that one!)

Thanks for all your great work!

Thank you very much for your effort, @claassen!

One thing that I came across: In the USA file, the USL isn't splitted into two conferences, instead it's one huge league with 30 teams. I think this is not as it should be?!

Edited by Kruj

17 minutes ago, Boyle.se said:

Game crashes with new file pack :( any suggestions?

Well, I have similar problem. As long I used the African files from the Russian forum, it worked, after changing them for claassen's, something crashes. Currently, I'm trying to check which file causes problems (but, I am using a lot of other updates with lower divisions as well, so maybe they are the problem, not the claassen's files!). And I had to refuse using claassen's São Tome file, as it is in direct conflict with the Polish D6 update (which, as I'm from Poland, is the top priority for me ;))

1 minute ago, claassen said:

@Boyle.se and @avto : You must use other updates because, in my test, no crash until 2032 with the 263 updates and the 6 recommended files...

Sure, as I mentioned in the previous topic. Although You are doing extremely good job as a whole, what everyone can confirm, some local communities make better updates for their own country, and wherever possible I try to use them ;) And currently I just try to check, which one of the African files causes the conflict in my case - but for many many others, they will work perfect! I have no intention of blaming You ;)

On 17/01/2018 at 19:31, avto said:

Well, I have similar problem. As long I used the African files from the Russian forum, it worked, after changing them for claassen's, something crashes. Currently, I'm trying to check which file causes problems (but, I am using a lot of other updates with lower divisions as well, so maybe they are the problem, not the claassen's files!). And I had to refuse using claassen's São Tome file, as it is in direct conflict with the Polish D6 update (which, as I'm from Poland, is the top priority for me ;))

Hey man where did you get the file for polish lower leagues? I wanna use it 😁

15 hours ago, claassen said:

To my knowledge, there is only that one, but I have not tested.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/383130-fm18-japanese-football-pyramid-updated-2411/

In my save, that japanese players db work really well with claassen's files, currently in 2019, so far there are no crash.

Edited by bramcarella

2 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

Hey man where did you get the file for polish lower leagues? I wanna use it 😁

Here you are:

https://myfootballmanager.pl/dodatki/other/99/football-manager-2018-polish-national-leagues-ver-10-level-6-6-tiers

This add-on exists also in version with some 7th level leagues, but only few chosen by the site users, as it would be too hard and time consuming for the team to make them all this year - so I don't recommend it.

Known issues:

1) The file is incompatible with claassen's São Tome and Principé leagues. If You want to have this country active, You have to use the version of Sponge Bob from the Russian forum.

2) The file might be incompatible also with claassen's Benin and/or Botswana files. Also, if the conflict appears, files from the Russian forum make no conflict.

There are no other known compatibility issues, as far as I know

I got a question on Australias NPL leagues and their correct seasons.

Still stuck in FM17 so it might be different in this FM18 package, but I doubt it.

The A-League is set correctly of course but all NPL leagues have their season from Febr/Apr to Sept/Oct. Not sure if setting them up correctly is even possible within the editors system. The intake of youth players would be hard too, since now it's a summer setting for all leagues. IRL the NPL leagues have their big youth testing about this time each year I think. 

If this is working good in FM18 I better get me a brand new FM18, but appreciate if you tested it, made it work or just given up on it Claassen

Thoughts on it mate ???????????????????