Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
claassen

[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, steff13 said:

@lionel messi unfortunately, yes. it's hardcoded.

The only trouble with that is that there is not many players left after the 1st season, many clubs have a lot of greyed out players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

The only trouble with that is that there is not many players left after the 1st season, many clubs have a lot of greyed out players.

They'll be Russki troops "on holiday". Expect a boardroom takeover imminently. If you're very lucky, you'll merely get the sack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, lionel messi сказал:

Is there anything you can do to change this? even if Russian or Ukrainian players came through would be good.

I've tried many methods, but none of them helped...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final pack in the 1st post :)

 

Changes to 14/01/2018
- The 26 last updates!:
Africa: The 25 last countries, with adding a lot of history competitions.
Continental Competitions: Canadian Championship: new format, from season 2018

Improvements:
- Australia: fix bug with salary cap for Hyundai A-League
- Belgium: Belgium Cup rebuilding like IRL (312 teams)
- Costa Rica: fix bug with trust of the board, for 1st division.
- France: French Cup 7th tour: 11 DOM-TOM teams qualified for the 7th round, instead of 7 teams
- Notepad in the pack with recommended links for 6 countries not done!

 

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Claassen thanks for this again, I intend to play in the Caribbean, just curious are there any limitations to the number of foreign players that can be registered in the various leagues in that region?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 15 minutes, kidthekid a dit :

Hey Claassen thanks for this again, I intend to play in the Caribbean, just curious are there any limitations to the number of foreign players that can be registered in the various leagues in that region?

Yes, in some countries there are limitations.
In others, there are none, or I did not find any information on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mate,  you are the best, you are a hero!!! but i've got a question for the National 2, Group C is a team AS Poissy but in the france update is P.E.S.Q... i'm not from france and i dont have good view (irl) for this subject ... is it something wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fixed the last bugs (I hope!)

- Canadian Championship for season 2017 where Los Angeles participated: it's fixed.

- Georgia 5th division fixed,  (in my test no competitions in 2023 and 2024 because of that)

- DR Congo: fix for historic Linafoot which did not show up , from season 18/19.

 

Test with the 262 updates and the 6 updates recommended in same time: OK no crash until 2026...

 

@charayos : No, I have AS Poissy in the game..

asoissy.thumb.jpg.8f7e46c5caecd66b72d21ad1747f0008.jpg

Edited by claassen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thx mate, maybe is a previous version or a conflict that i cant see... thx for the reply... and gj!!!! goooooood job my friend....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @claassen I found a problem in one of your data editor file, the problem is a "strange" name for the quarter final stages is listed as "quart de finale" 

5a58992f8db51_UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewProfile.png.9530ea17fe2b8c4e3ae1b849105e3a05.thumb.png.8c18fad753a76f5333c8690190daa875.png

But i have already found out why this happened

I tried to start a new game with your editor file, loaded one by one and the problem comes from "french leagues by manager online.fr.fmf"

Hope you fix this issue, i know it is a small problem and doesn't have any impact on game play but it doesn't look good on the eye for players who use english (UK) as their language in the game.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Minute schrieb bramcarella:

Hi @claassen I found a problem in one of your data editor file, the problem is a "strange" name for the quarter final stages is listed as "quart de finale" 

5a58992f8db51_UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewProfile.png.9530ea17fe2b8c4e3ae1b849105e3a05.thumb.png.8c18fad753a76f5333c8690190daa875.png

But i have already found out why this happened

I tried to start a new game with your editor file, loaded one by one and the problem comes from "french leagues by manager online.fr.fmf"

Hope you fix this issue, i know it is a small problem and doesn't have any impact on game play but it doesn't look good on the eye for players who use english (UK) as their language in the game.

Thanks

This file is not from Claassen, it's from the French FM community. You need to ask them or better fix it by yourself as it is that minor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KUBI said:

This file is not from Claassen, it's from the French FM community. You need to ask them or better fix it by yourself as it is that minor.

Okay thanks for the info @KUBI :), I removed that file from my editor data folder and I just want people to know that there is a minor issue in the french league file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerade eben schrieb bramcarella:

Okay thanks for the info @KUBI :), I removed that file from my editor data folder and I just want people to know that there is a minor issue in the french league file.

It's really not an issue, it's just a small cosmetic thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope it's good now. :)
I checked everything, I didn't see any other bugs in my test..

 

Changes to 15/01/2018
- 1 update:
Continental Competitions: Qualifications Place in Africa: 2 clubs (League Winner and Cup Winner) of Malawi, Mauritania and South Sudan are qualified in Africa Champions League and in Africa Confederation Cup instead of Reunion, Djibouti and Cape Verde (these countries never enter teams in these competitions IRL)

Improvements:

- Name stage "quarter final" fixed.
- Canadian Championship season 2017 fixed (LA Galaxy participated, it was an error)
- DR Congo: Fix bug history league, from season 18/19
- Georgia: fix bug between 4th and 5th division (the competition fixtures in Georgia could stop, after several seasons)
- Sao Tomé: fix minor bug in the history of Principe league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, claassen said:

Continental Competitions: Qualifications Place in Africa: 2 clubs (League Winner and Cup Winner) of Malawi, Mauritania and South Sudan are qualified in Africa Champions League and in Africa Confederation Cup instead of Reunion, Djibouti and Cape Verde (these countries never enter teams in these competitions IRL)

I like this idea ;)

 

I can finally start my career now. As always, many thanks for all the time and effort you put into making these. It definitely enhances the experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, claassen said:

I hope it's good now. :)
I checked everything, I didn't see any other bugs in my test..

 

Changes to 15/01/2018
- 1 update:
Continental Competitions: Qualifications Place in Africa: 2 clubs (League Winner and Cup Winner) of Malawi, Mauritania and South Sudan are qualified in Africa Champions League and in Africa Confederation Cup instead of Reunion, Djibouti and Cape Verde (these countries never enter teams in these competitions IRL)

Improvements:

- Name stage "quarter final" fixed.
- Canadian Championship season 2017 fixed (LA Galaxy participated, it was an error)
- DR Congo: Fix bug history league, from season 18/19
- Georgia: fix bug between 4th and 5th division (the competition fixtures in Georgia could stop, after several seasons)
- Sao Tomé: fix minor bug in the history of Principe league

Is that sure, that in Georgia fixtures stop? I've already started my from-the-bottom career, and don't know if I have to restart ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 6 minutes, avto a dit :

Is that sure, that in Georgia fixtures stop? I've already started my from-the-bottom career, and don't know if I have to restart ;)

Yes, in my test, it stopped in 2023 but recommenced in 2025... It's why I fixed, it was because of B teams in 4th and 5th division..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, claassen said:

Yes, in my test, it stopped in 2023 but recommenced in 2025... It's why I fixed, it was because of B teams in 4th and 5th division..

OK, so maybe I'll start a new one in that case ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
à l’instant, avto a dit :

OK, so maybe I'll start a new one in that case ;)

Yes, with all my African updates, like that, you can select the Arab club championship ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

thanks mate for your impressive work, but noticed that the 3rd tier had 31 clubs, divided for 2 leagues (western & eastern) .. can u do it for us plz? 

and is there a chance to see Liechtenstein Cup included ? :p

Thanks a lot for you again :applause:

On 12/14/2017 at 20:11, claassen said:

 

@Spurs_Q8 : Yes, I will do USA and all North America missing countries, before Christmas.

 

that's would be nice.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, claassen said:


- Canadian Championship season 2017 fixed (LA Galaxy participated, it was an error)
 

 

I never followed up with it on my own, but did catch it twice on some of my tests. Gave me a chuckle. Glad you fixed this and that weird Australian Salary cap issue with Melbourne City. (For the life of me couldn't find what was causing that one!)

Thanks for all your great work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Spurs_Q8 : Liechtenstein Cup is already included in the game , with Switzerland. ;)

For USA, it's complicated, missing the new clubs created in 2017 in the database actually. I will see after the patch 18.3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much for your effort, @claassen!

 

One thing that I came across: In the USA file, the USL isn't splitted into two conferences, instead it's one huge league with 30 teams. I think this is not as it should be?!

Edited by Kruj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Boyle.se said:

Game crashes with new file pack :( any suggestions?

Well, I have similar problem. As long I used the African files from the Russian forum, it worked, after changing them for claassen's, something crashes. Currently, I'm trying to check which file causes problems (but, I am using a lot of other updates with lower divisions as well, so maybe they are the problem, not the claassen's files!). And I had to refuse using claassen's São Tome file, as it is in direct conflict with the Polish D6 update (which, as I'm from Poland, is the top priority for me ;))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, claassen said:

@Boyle.se and @avto : You must use other updates because, in my test, no crash until 2032 with the 263 updates and the 6 recommended files...

Sure, as I mentioned in the previous topic. Although You are doing extremely good job as a whole, what everyone can confirm, some local communities make better updates for their own country, and wherever possible I try to use them ;) And currently I just try to check, which one of the African files causes the conflict in my case - but for many many others, they will work perfect! I have no intention of blaming You ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emptied my editor date and only used the files directly from your update. Could be the new hot fix from yesterday that's messing with it. Wont allow me to open FM18. @Dallan@avto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boyle.se said:

Emptied my editor date and only used the files directly from your update. Could be the new hot fix from yesterday that's messing with it. Wont allow me to open FM18. @Dallan@avto

@claassen, Sorry @Dallan, got you switched. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2018 at 19:31, avto said:

Well, I have similar problem. As long I used the African files from the Russian forum, it worked, after changing them for claassen's, something crashes. Currently, I'm trying to check which file causes problems (but, I am using a lot of other updates with lower divisions as well, so maybe they are the problem, not the claassen's files!). And I had to refuse using claassen's São Tome file, as it is in direct conflict with the Polish D6 update (which, as I'm from Poland, is the top priority for me ;))

Hey man where did you get the file for polish lower leagues? I wanna use it 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

Hey man where did you get the file for polish lower leagues? I wanna use it 😁

Here you are:

https://myfootballmanager.pl/dodatki/other/99/football-manager-2018-polish-national-leagues-ver-10-level-6-6-tiers

This add-on exists also in version with some 7th level leagues, but only few chosen by the site users, as it would be too hard and time consuming for the team to make them all this year - so I don't recommend it.

Known issues:

1) The file is incompatible with claassen's São Tome and Principé leagues. If You want to have this country active, You have to use the version of Sponge Bob from the Russian forum.

2) The file might be incompatible also with claassen's Benin and/or Botswana files. Also, if the conflict appears, files from the Russian forum make no conflict.

There are no other known compatibility issues, as far as I know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a question on Australias NPL leagues and their correct seasons.

Still stuck in FM17 so it might be different in this FM18 package, but I doubt it.

The A-League is set correctly of course but all NPL leagues have their season from Febr/Apr to Sept/Oct. Not sure if setting them up correctly is even possible within the editors system. The intake of youth players would be hard too, since now it's a summer setting for all leagues. IRL the NPL leagues have their big youth testing about this time each year I think. 

If this is working good in FM18 I better get me a brand new FM18, but appreciate if you tested it, made it work or just given up on it Claassen

Thoughts on it mate ???????????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bramcarella said:

In my save, that japanese players db work really well with claassen's files, currently in 2019, so far there are no crash.

What files do you copy from that db?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

What files do you copy from that db?

Only 2 files, japan-db.fmf (contains Japanese players) and japan.lnc

Edited by bramcarella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bramcarella said:

Only 2 files, japan-db.fmf (contains Japanese players) and japan.lnc

I only add the db file. Will i have problems in the future?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...